Name a character that can beat Mystic Gohan 1v1

Name a character that can beat Mystic Gohan 1v1

You can't

Attached: 821BEF15-6DB9-4BED-ADEB-D8E79DB36D45.jpg (682x548, 33K)

Every member of the DBS and GT cast

(Tù)

Jimeze

El Hermano since you need gohan (blanco) to defeat him

El Grande Padre

Captain Vietnam

Forma Agente.

Attached: forma agente.jpg (1280x720, 522K)

Waku waku trabajador mistico

Attached: Buutenks.png (621x1449, 621K)

Jiren

mario

Attached: Dbz171-04.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Shaggy

Madara Uchiha

>sets gohan on fire just by looking at him
pssh
>sends gohan into a torture genjutsu for over a year
nothing personel kid

Attached: madara.jpg (259x194, 4K)

FUCKING YAMOSHI DROPPED AT THE ANIME EXPO MOVIE PANEL WITH AN EXTENDED TRAILER
LOOK AT THIS BEAST

Attached: yamoshi.gif (609x264, 1.8M)

I'm sorry, but did Jiren already lose? Oh, that's right. The tournament isn't even over yet. In fact, there's 1 more episode to go. Does not having the lead at episode 130 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the fight is still on? Jiren is still fighting right now and he has been the best fighter from universe 11 for how many episodes now? He's fighting one of the worst universes in the the entire multiverse who just happen to have a lead because Goku feeds off the energy of fighting for his friends. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Universe 11 is one of the best fucking teams in the tournament, they went 13-3 so far and would of already won if Toppo didn't job. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Jiren wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Goku just lost ultra instinct. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Jiren threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

You're like, really angry aren't you?

Isn't SS3 stronger?

Mighty Guy.

superman

Goku Black.

Attached: 230637DD-E25A-4158-A918-7807D07FA1A0.jpg (973x1024, 111K)

Madara Uchiha.
And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Attached: HAHAHAPRETTYCOOLTHREAD,OP!.png (930x859, 150K)

Cute, but is there a character who could even possibly even touch Renge Miyauchi? And I'm not talking about baby Renge Miyauchi. No, I'm not talking about preschool Renge Miyauchi. Hell, I'm not talking about first year grade school manga Renge Miyauchi either.
I'm talking about Post season 1 OVA pikapika ichinensei vietnam veteran master of impersonations Renge Miyauchi-Dono who invented the Nyanpassu, never got anything but 100 points on her tests and has over 300 confirmed killed vietkongs as well as the free ticket to Okinawa (which is capable of taking along Nattsun, Koma-Chan, Hotarun, Nii-Chan, Dagashiya-San, Konomi, Hika-Nee and Nee-Nee), who is a user of Sosun, while wearing the funky fairy wings as well as the houte couture school entrance ceremony dress, the frilly dress handed down by Dagashiya AND the Teru Teru Bouzu costume including the paper plate mask combined with the bucket and shovel giving her full control of tentou-sama the god of the sun and the heavens, enabling her to control the weather at will, turn into a Youkai and ward of Koma-Chan, and equipped with the recoder capable of playing both the major and minor scale, Honokas camera tuning her into a cameraman, the baby bottle as well as the rattle which was shown to be able to defeat Dagashiya in one strike, the double chopsticks, the leaded sword which destroys slimes, dekopons and dragons alike AND the legendary sword of guidepost creation,

Attached: 1438646089208.png (1366x768, 807K)

who is proven to be so cute that even Dagashiya can't resist her, can ride her bike without training wheels and use the double water canon with automatic eye aim, which is so powerful that it's deemed a „curse“ by Koma-Chan, the cat's cradle giving her full understaning of the twisted nature of the universe, superior art technqiues enabling her to win any art contest she would enter, if she would care, which she doesn't because her understanding goes to far beyond that of any other person, the styropor airplane at whichs control she is on pair with Koma-Chan, as well as both the tsubamegaeshi and the takinobori at will, with Nattsun and Hotarun at her command enabling them to also perform the shirahadori block, which even Nii-Chan can't overcome, plus Gu who is controlled by her silent whistling technique and capable of performing the secret trick, which is so fast that human eyes can't even perceive it, as well as an army of unkillable hirataira-san.

Attached: 1428780680862.gif (422x409, 1.87M)

t. mastar media

Attached: EGD.jpg (480x360, 31K)