Tfw the new FLCL is going to be yuri

>tfw the new FLCL is going to be yuri

Attached: 1521628342086.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FLCL_JAPAN/status/976384663861145600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 20180202_162445.png (462x557, 135K)

Yuri's never been the same for me since K-On. It was the perfect yuri series

Dropped.

No, it'll be about periods.

Will it? FLCL wasn't /ss/.

Headphones will be hetero.
Clover will be gay.

Attached: FLCL Alternative.full.2289502.png (581x362, 41K)

Shit, I might actually watch it then.

It would be great, but I'm skeptical.

>twitter.com/FLCL_JAPAN/status/976384663861145600
>real JP trailer
Now this is looks more like FLCL

It was always shit

what? there were like two episodes of /u/ service in the entire series and it was just subtext.

フリクリ?
more like ゆりクリ

The original had NTR in it so I guess yuri wouldn't be the worst to happen.

>sequel to a show full of sexual allusions
>but all main heroes are girls now
>motherfucking Utena reference in the trailer
Of course it'll be yuri. But also het, mechasexual, xenophilic etc.

Attached: femakio.jpg (1346x716, 64K)

Attached: 1521230674606.png (305x402, 205K)

Picked up

Don't give a shit since the original was already one of the worst anime I've ever seen. Plus, I like yuri.

Attached: blehh.jpg (1274x720, 97K)

Convince me FLCL isn't garbage.

I absolutely don't mind as long yuri is in too.
>mechasexual
Oh yes

it's about the class struggle, actually

it was nice, the animation was very high quality, music was great if you are into funky and cheesy early 20's rock, plot doesn't matter that much, think about it as a 3 hour long surreal music video, it was just nice and enjoyable to watch, there is some "deep" stuff about going trought puberty but it was mostly about the cool and crazy shit that happens, it really has not much flaws, it's just nice and fun to watch.

Sorry sweety, Lucky Star was the best yuri anime

It will be a coming of age story of a girl discovering that she is a lesbian, and then dealing with the fact that her crush is straight. I guarantee it.

It's going to be shit.
The moment I saw that shit emerge from the girl's head in the same phallic style as the original told me that the people working on this one don't understand the point of the original

After Eupho, I'm never trusting /u/ again.

Not that deep: it's about a kid going through puberty and basically every aspect of the show is dealing with the sexual awakening of Naota.
His issues with being cucked in episode 4, his disassociation from Mamimi molesting him and his general affection for the sort of Punk-Rock Haruko. Not a particularly deep story, but just very well executed on studying Naota

What a joyous day!

what?

Why do people think it's going to be yuri?
I honestly doubt it will be. Given how literally cock crazy the original was.

Just because the cast is mostly female doesn't mean it'll be yuri. The cast is mostly female in the generic harem garbage that gets shit out ever season.

And Adult Swim was pretty blatantly against lesbianism back in the gay. Haven't watched it years, so I don't know.

>Given how literally cock crazy the original was.
This is precisely why it will be yuri. Instead of everything being a metaphor about dicks they will be about clits.

>cast is mostly female doesn't mean it'll be yuri
When people say this, they’re taking about anime where the majority of a characters are female AND there’s a female character (no male self-insert). Which is true to an extent, most of these types of anime have some degree of yuri; whether it’s fanservice, ambiguous, subtext, or text.

*there’s a female main character

does FLCL really need a fuckin sequel?

>Instead of everything being a metaphor about dicks they will be about clits.
I mean, even if it was, you're still not going to get yuri.
The original being as dick crazy as it was, wasn't dude on dude gay. It was still straight as fuck. If it did go "clit crazy" it's just be straight sexuality from the female perspective rather than the male.

Attached: med_1514803793_image.jpg (640x479, 74K)

It's not really deep, it just does a good job of hitting and exploring the emotional journey of puberty as an adolescent boy. Trusting anime writers to do the same thing with a girl just ends in things like Kill la Kill, but maybe they'll surprise.

Yeah, even if it's a female main character it's still pretty hit or miss on whether it'll be yuri. See B gata H Kei, or Binbougami. And while Binbougami did have "yuri" it was more along the lines of taking the piss to yuri, because she's still going after the cock pretty much the whole time.

Attached: 104729491-RTS1DNJJ-shinzo-abe.530x298.jpg (530x298, 22K)

Her ass being fully exposed gave young me when this first aired a fun experience.
I wonder if the new show will be similar

I'm on board, one way or another

Attached: drag me pls.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

>funded by Adult Swim and Funimation
>Gainax/Trigger not involved
It's going to be beyond terrible.

Best girl

I honestly doubt you lot actually have much of an issue with yuri, and that you're just all just mad about being ntr'd

Attached: obey your queen.png (915x1080, 908K)

only fags like girls dude

So like just about every magical girl anime ever!

I wanna fug Mammimi 2.0

Attached: 1521571593710.png (1916x1056, 1M)

it's fun

Now you got me interested

I cant spot the reference, where is it????

I guess its the car

>Gainax
DED.
>Trigger
Beyond shite

The real old Gainax is Khara.

>tfw Sup Forums will now pretend that it always hated FLCL and yuri simply because it's a show that normies and non-weeb anime fans will watch because they remember the original one

Attached: 1265573671131.jpg (500x500, 199K)