Jojo: Would you have rather have had Joseph die at the end of SDC as planned without being retconned into being a...

Jojo: Would you have rather have had Joseph die at the end of SDC as planned without being retconned into being a cheater or are you fine with the way things are?

Attached: Joseph after being brought back from the dead.jpg (599x356, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxaCuygYPOY
twitter.com/crash7733/status/958282605555736576
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

Doppio gets me Uppio

Attached: Ring Doppy.png (421x342, 78K)

It would have been better for his character to have died than to live and become a cheater.

But araki needed to bullshit his way into part 4.

It would have been better if DIO was revived from his blood and we had another year of fighting.

What's the cutest pic of Doppio you have?

No, Dio was trash and needed to die for Holly to survive and for the series to get rid of him and his disgustingly gaudy fashion sense.

Attached: tumblr_ocnrmysjQM1u71bc2o1_1280.jpg (706x1200, 209K)

I don't have a preference over some pictures or others, they're all cute to me.

Attached: Surprised Doppy.jpg (577x814, 146K)

Damn you doppiofag, you're too earnest.

For today, I don't have the heart to reply "I want to bully Doppio and make him cry!" to your post.

I wish I could love Doppio the same way you do, but I just don't have it in me anymore. I'm too twisted and broken.

Attached: __vinegar_doppio_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_mato_matooo2__b7f6b22e1bcb4827aa130e92e7b41002.pn (1200x748, 763K)

Thanks for the consideration, but it'd be better if you stopped twisting yourself to abuse him.

You should go out in nature more and mend your broken soul, enjoying the beauty of the tress and animals makes you appreciate life more.

Attached: Dessert Doppy.jpg (451x508, 121K)

>people really can't stand the idea of a sexy woman with a free sexuality (showing sexual interest in more than one guy)
That's not the problem. She's a villain, annoying and unimportant, and JoJo is a series that appeals to gay men and women because it's full of attractive and more developed male characters. I'd love a sexy, sexual female character in any other series or even in JoJo if she were even slightly better than Mariah. Just look at Bayonetta, everybody loves her, and nobody hates Midler.

Merry christmas, I found her.
> I've seen a lot of hate for her on other sites too, people really can't stand the idea of a sexy woman with a free sexuality
Really? I've seen her generally be the most drawn woman/cosplayed in P3 and if not in the seires in general. She pretty much owns the Jojo NL tag. I disagree withanon above, I found her fight fun and she's much more interesting than a chunk of other things.
>image saving off of twitter annoys me to no end.
Tweetdeck updated too so they lock things in as fucking jpg_large which is frustrating to save. I used to run about 10 tweetdeck columns. Pixiv has managed to suicide itself and Nip artists hate tumblr. The new people who took over the jojo 60 are fucking garbage.
> You seem cool, it's a shame we can't interact outside of this hellhole. I don't have friends into jojo so I always come here to post and admire the other dedicated characterfags.
Me and a few others used to talk on "desudesutalk". I don't mind bugging them to start up again if you want a side place to blog/waifu post. We only did it to keep it out of the threads. Sometimes my DDT still goes off where people have saved the images with thee encoding and it's comfy to see the old conversations.

Attached: DMxSuk_X0AAGMnc.jpg (675x1200, 91K)

Every insult you applied to Mariah can be applied to Middler too.

Middler was so unimportant she didn't even get an official design in canon, araki did one for her because capcom asked him to and paid him for it.

We both know nobody hates on Middler because nobody bothers to remember she exists.

Attached: __mariah_midler_and_nena_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_stardust_crusaders_drawn_by_akizuki_hakuto__e8 (600x600, 767K)

How do I marry Diavolo?

You could still tell the story of Part 4 even with Joseph Dead. In fact, it probably would’ve been incredibly interesting to see with Josuke’s character. He never got to the chance to know his father and why he was born now that he died saving the world.

It would probably be a cool dynamic if explored properly.

What bothers me the most about that is how terribly low effort it is. It isn't accurate to Mariah in the slightest.

I know I'm incredibly biased but I honestly found her find to be the highlight of the stand fight of the week format of part 3.

I don't want to be a bother, I'd post a throwaway email here if I didn't think some petty anons would bombard it with hateful shit.

Attached: __mariah_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_dyson_edaokunnsaikouya__c2fd614704310f9004defeff25b199dd. (899x977, 222K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

part 5 anime when?

Attached: 1512731431090.jpg (684x684, 73K)

Diavolo is a strong independent man who doesn't need no love.

How do I spend the night with Diavolo?

Attached: 52280582_p22.png (922x768, 1.28M)

>insult
How funny that you take it as an insult, I didn't mean it that way at all. I guess you're not that "sane" after all.
Midler openly flirted with Jotaro, loves DIO and her new design is much more revealing than Mariah's and nobody hates her. That "nobody remembers she exists" is utter bullshit. Even if she's a bit less famous than Mariah, people remember and like her.

now

youtube.com/watch?v=VxaCuygYPOY

Attached: bubble spin.png (524x734, 1.47M)

Investigate him

Attached: Sorbet_meat.png (780x1200, 1.59M)

When will you Jojopricks move onto a better series?

Attached: Raoh.jpg (544x422, 51K)

>Even if she's a bit less famous than Mariah, people remember and like her.
Sorry for the samepost, but proof of that is that Midler has a proper statue and she was in JoJo A Go Go with DIO too. Those who played the arcade game regularly wouldn't forget about her either.

at this point are you just desperate for (you)'s?

there's nothing that can be gained from this "debate" anymore.

you can stay in your corner with your 5 husbandos and hate mariah all you want, just stop shitposting about it.

the fact you think judging how 'sane' someone is, is some kind of competition just proves how fucking insane you are.

Attached: __bastet_caesar_anthonio_zeppeli_hermit_purple_iggy_and_mariah_battle_tendency_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bou (700x583, 494K)

I want diavolo to kill me!

Sorry dude, but I wasn't the one who brought up how "sane" you are compared to me twice in the first place.
>your 5 husbandos
I only have one husbando. I'm not a haremfag.
What you're proving to me is that you don't want to (or can't) keep discussing something on-topic, and have to resort to personal attacks even after I apologized for being rude earlier to "win" this argument. I'm not even personally attacking you (except for the "sane" thing which you brought up first), I'm discussing the characters in this series now without husbando or waifu shit, but I guess it can't be helped, we all have the right to leave a discussion because our feelings were hurt by the other person.

>rekt because he had a romantic relationship in the past
>shanked by druggies
>run over on the streets he owns
Diavolo is irony kino

Heh, that got a laugh at me.
I wonder how long he lasted until he died.

Fuck I want to be Diavolo's brief lover so badly.

I want to be raped by Diavolo in his office and thrown out into the street when he's finished with me.

Attached: __diavolo_and_vinegar_doppio_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_nashi_y__69e1b80b856bbd1fb1b9f2adbd53 (1300x800, 567K)

I want to have Diavolo's secret child.

Same.

I want Diavolo to keep me hidden under his floorboards for 10+ years.

What if instead of Trish it was a boy?

I want to sleep with male trish.

Attached: __diavolo_and_trish_una_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_sakaumi__75fae88d44bd6b48ea07d291bd413b45. (423x780, 267K)

Hopefully he looks like his dad so I can fuck him.

Attached: __trish_una_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_vento_aureo_drawn_by_sorainu_tegaki__39bea0ff1e79050b399dca (480x640, 341K)

actually hot

blu ray rips when?

Attached: DiU blu-ray.jpg (757x757, 103K)

Is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (anime) the best kids show ever produced?

Attached: 1519535012082.gif (500x486, 983K)

Any day now.

when the part 5 anime is announced

and subs when?

N/A

Attached: Crazy Diamond.png (1803x847, 3.32M)

Attached: Star Platinum 2.png (1801x757, 2.83M)

I LOVE KIRA

Attached: DUyA2VbV4AArGe0.jpg (1600x784, 144K)

Part 3 would be much better if Joseph regained his youth and faced DIO in his peak form.

yeah but then joseph would have completely stolen jotaro's thunder

>JoJo's

Who is the best JoJo's MILF?

Attached: holly.jpg (981x552, 69K)

Lisa Lisa

Erina

As much as I like Hazamada, it's not really a husbando situation. I just want to hurt him, bend his fingers backwards until they snap, stuff like that.

If I did choose a husbando, it'd be Ghiaccio. Ghia fits a lot of my criteria for the kind of man I would want to marry. Hazamada is just the guy I'd keep locked up in a hidden room in the basement behind the water heater.

I think this, but with him still losing and getting drained, would have made Dio seem like more of a threat. If even Joseph in his prime couldn't stop him, it would make Jotaro's win seem really impressive.

Attached: 60939065_p2.jpg (698x806, 311K)

JoJo's

Attached: jojos.jpg (1126x857, 351K)

I agree.
Shame that there is no good r34 of her.

I've been following this convo from the other thread and you really are a fucking hypocrite, you're the one who started judging other's sanity.

Gappy

Source please. I remember this artist but I lost them.

these are fuckin terrible

makes

me

happy

randomly came across this on pixiv and saved it for terrancefag

Attached: 22386213_p0.jpg (500x666, 288K)

Does Terencefag even hang around here anymore? I haven't seen him in a while.

Attached: DPpGhn4UQAAWHx9.jpg (716x1200, 114K)

Yes,s voiceanon fulfilled a request for him

Pressure

I’m under pressure,
You push down on me,
Ozone baby emits your pressure onto me.
It forces me down, and I hate it,
Because its yours.

You don't even know your effects on me,
This pain which you’ll never feel.
But this pressure won’t let me leave.
It forces me to look at your true nature,
Without me being a part of it.

This pressure I have grown accustomed to,
It has become my friend now.
And as you lose your grip on this pressure.
I retain mine.

~Jobin

Attached: jobin.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Attached: hairwindow.webm (500x491, 2.93M)

Rai gets me high

Attached: thicc rais save lives.png (330x412, 92K)

Looking I can't find it

my Black friend wants to get into JoJo. what part should he start on?

6, it'll help him feel at home.

part one so you can say him say "AWWW HELL NAW" with everything that Dio does.
I'm speaking from experience.

Dang...

Attached: 1417822410546.jpg (237x516, 63K)

These thread will only get more bizzare until every poster becomes an 'x phrase' poster, and the threads just repeat every time until bumplimit

twitter.com/crash7733/status/958282605555736576
Google reverse image search is your best friend, folks.

Attached: DUYKDPhUMAAUlGI.jpg (1000x1162, 118K)

nice

god i wish that were me

Attached: 46537475_p0.jpg (750x600, 136K)

why does trish have cowtits?

Thanks, I was inspired by Mitsuo Aida

I also wish I was diavolo's daughter user

motherly instincts being activated to produce milk

My googlefu must suck. Thanks.

Attached: Gureto Daze x2.jpg (680x722, 40K)

Does Diavolo realize he's a sick bastard?

Me on the right

I’m okay with things the way they are
Josuke didnt care about his dad, so no

Who do you self insert as here and are you a man or woman?

Attached: BhPkhaGCEAAHfyf.jpg (480x640, 67K)

self insert as trish/woman

Attached: 33559072_p2.jpg (700x612, 148K)

Good taste, keep it up
It's interesting how the people in here with the most fucked up fetishes appear to be women, though. The furthest the actual fags seem to go is rape.

Attached: CrCETk0VUAA5x-t.jpg (887x793, 76K)

it was so hot seeing king crimson dominate and overpower spice girl in the manga

women are always the freakiest, the good ones just hide it

Attached: 8081147_p0.jpg (700x786, 172K)

Who is the most fucked up on here and what's the most fucked up fetish seen on here?

Boss has some sense of morality because he has personal disgust for Ciocolata and cried about Trish. He's a hypocrite bitch who tries to control the fate of others though

>cried about Trish
when did he? I don't remember this.
I'm taking the crying literally here.

[Spoiler] I wrote a fic of Damo raping a melting Hato in front of Norisuke. That's about it though. [/Spoiler]

Attached: 7.png (1280x1047, 397K)

So I've been thinking lately about DIO and his The World ability. I think he only got that ability due to being a vampire since being able to stop time would be pretty difficult for a human who is alive, if Dio didn't become a vampire then do you think he would have an entirely different Stand ability?

Who's the guy singing at 1:00? I don't remember him from VA.

I'm not fond of most genderbends but this one is very pretty and I especially love her name.
I love it, user, thanks.

Gelato, one of assassins.

glad you like it, I wasn't sure if you would.