Darling in the franxx ep 11

17h to episode 11

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-131542.png (1920x1080, 726K)

It's flopping so bad, this is very sad to be honest.

Lum

Attached: 1512936244345.png (960x720, 867K)

This. It sucks how this show will never be able to recover.

Can someone tell me, can the failure or flop of a 2 cour anime during its 1st cour drastically affect the 2nd cour?
I don't really know how it works, but can a show not doing well result in a decrease in budget for the second half, or perhaps less time being devoted to it by creators who don't want to put everything they have into a show that isn't selling? Or perhaps even story changes to try and attract a larger audience?
I know the obvious answer is that creators may be discouraged if their show is flopping and that could be reflected in their work, but from a studio standpoint, I was wondering if the success (or lack thereof) of a show can significantly change the quality of a second cour.

Or has the entire 2nd cour probably been made already and I'm an idiot?

Attached: c64537cbb8cdbc6b7fd5a0d273afa7a6e2edc539_hq.gif (540x300, 2.11M)

Death to adulteress Kokoro.

>Death penalty for adulteresses. Kokoro is a THOT and Futoshi VIII is going to have heads roll.

>I am going to admit, I play a lot of CK2. Whenever I discover my wife cheating, even if she is pregnant - whores to no end really - I promptly imprison them and execut them, even and especially when another man's child is in a womb. Adultery was considered high treason because it threatened to steal a throne.

>You have to kill the adulteresses. It's the only way to keep your line safe. For APE or not, adulteresses must be slain and their filthy bastard spawn spilled out of their bellies. "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our children." There is no relief for Kokoro and there should be no relief, for even as the glorious Imperium against APE's usurpation of human leadership is being built, she is sabotaging the future succession of our noble parasites. Stone her, hang her, behead her, put her to the boats a la scaphism, adulteresses universally deserve death, this has been the case since time immemorial.

>This isn't just about APE, this is about establishing a strong and pure humanity as an alternative to APE. Degenerate adulteresses are of no use in a vital vibrant future.

>I'm sorry, this is my most emotional post of as yet, but it's just what you do. It is an ancient human tradition, independent of even APE. I bet free love ideology was how APE even got power in the first place - the "Brave New World" style dystopia we see in EP 10 originates from Huxley's imagining of an emotionally, morally sterile world that revels in the basest of VR-aided hedonism. In that, people trying to justify Kokoro's actions refute themselves. Kokoro's cheating is APE-sponsored - therefore she is with APE and she must hang from a lightpole.

Attached: Futoshi VIII, THOT-slayer.png (1440x2016, 1.15M)

They started working on the 2nd cour 2 weeks before the show aired, so there should be no problem

what are you going to do when there are actually things to be hyped for in 6 weeks but everyone has filtered/started ignoring you because of all the forced hype?

It sucks that it got as popular on this board as it did. It was trash. It'll always be trash. 99% of what netflix is in bed with will be trash.

Ah well that's good to know, thanks.
>netflix
Is this show connected to Netflix in any way?

Enjoy your perfect sekkrit klub.

Sales dont matter, its a passion project. It will be high quality throughout the whole show, just like space dandy

If they wanted easy money they could have done an idol or fujo show

I'm amazed at how much of a nosedive my hype for this took. I enjoyed the first 6 episodes, but now it really seems more like they want it to be more of a teenage soap opera.

will anything change on these threads after next episode?

Attached: WAIFUWARS.png (911x2713, 3.51M)

Attached: 1519550817018.png (1280x2160, 1.54M)

>Use your mouth for kissing, not for talking.

Attached: end game.jpg (800x1131, 89K)

Many posters, but no buyers! FranXX is a bigger flop than Jeb, SAD!

I've pre ordered volume one
have you pre ordered V*G yet user?
if you haven't then you're not allowed to brag.

Attached: !.png (442x346, 112K)

Attached: A878A783-F909-45A1-8B80-0F14E027A47B.jpg (1280x538, 126K)

>THOT
>Degenerate
>CK2
I see the resident crossboarding namefag is upset about MitsuKoko. Nothing to see here.

Attached: 1521321252828.jpg (1920x1080, 698K)

Mitsukokofags gunning people down in the streets image should be used after episode 11.

He was kinda entertaining at first, but he overstayed his welcome 2bh

>spamming his annoying copypasta every fucking thread
>entertaining
He's as bad as Michlan and the Kimposter.

>comparing the his poster to michlan and ***posters
fuck off

Attached: 1518862538738.jpg (2255x5152, 2.37M)

>based spammer!!!
kill yourself retardo

Best of luck to the new couple

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME!!!
MY NEW STAMEN GIVE ME ONI AIDS
I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

Attached: 1521791295594.png (2560x1440, 1.42M)

Thanks for the update, Trump

>Futoshi "admires" Kokoro and promises to protect her
>Doesn't protect her
>Mitsuru gives her the hard truth
>Protects her anyway

I know who I'm rooting for.

Attached: 1521736194781.jpg (600x430, 47K)

>spammer
>posts his fucking crossboard brain memes
Yeah, he's cancer. Fuck off.

>I visit these threads since ep 8!!!

Attached: 1516491646533.png (545x486, 209K)

>implying

Attached: 2 years worth of orgasm.png (2560x1440, 1M)

ntr posters not welcome

You and me both. I want to believe.

Attached: DY5n-fHWkAIRKyV.jpg (1199x848, 166K)

Imagine being Kokoro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Futoshi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific flabby monster face. I would totally pilot with you, both as a pistil and as a person." when all she really wants to do is fuck Mitsuru again in the garden. Like seriously imagine having to be Kokoro and not only lean over in that pistil position while Futoshi flaunts his disgusting body behind you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and pimply skin, and just sit there, test after test, hour after hour, while he perfected his piloting. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his lazy attitude as everyone in the control room tells him he's LOST WEIGHT and DAMN, FUTOSHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his flabby fucking pizza face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of the angsty aloof, slick-haired, green-eyed chad for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Plantation 13. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on the rolls of his protruding stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to feed him and to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal chefs in the previous months. And then Nana calls for another test, and you know you could go into stampede mode and kill every single person in this room before the plantation security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kokoro. You're not going to lose your reputation as the sweet girl and secret meetings with Mitsuru over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: imagine being kokoro.png (1920x1090, 1.96M)

same goes for you

B-based Milkman will save this show, right?

Her beautiful eyes
Her sweet voice
Her cute nose
Her emotional strength
Naomi!!

Attached: na o mi.jpg (853x480, 30K)

>These threads were good before when we had spiderposting and the /his/fag spamming his other shitty theory. Based crossboarders saving anime xD
Fuck off.

>the virgin's kind request
vs
>the alpha inescapable posting

Attached: milk.jpg (576x576, 65K)

tldr?

>Being a necrophiliac.

episode 2 actually, but yeah if I don't like spam I guess I'm new to these threads.

I only just saw the preview.

So what exactly is going on?
Did Kokoro trade partners already and then Mitsuru fails causing her to go into Stampede Mode?
Or is it that she wants Mitsuru and it causes her to be unable to sync with Futoshi and that leads to her going into Stampede Mode?

>has to use fanart to look more appealing
fuckin pathetic tbqh

Attached: jealous_fatty.gif (500x333, 187K)

Nishigori just called, it was Fatoshi who fucked up.

Ikuno will transform fatman into fitman

Attached: 1521719449964.jpg (976x1024, 74K)

What a qt ¿Why did they have to kill her so early?

Attached: 6mprul5l.png (2560x1440, 2.05M)

Kill yourself. Mitsuru is beautiful.

Attached: 1519681534594.jpg (521x776, 143K)

Needs more muscles

This is great.

Just got off the phone with Nishigori.
He said /his/spammer is a faggot and that Genista will armor purge tomorrow.

reminder that calling it
>spiderposting
>spam
>shitposting
doesn't take away the symbolism of the Jorogumo.

Attached: 1518368174945.png (1920x2160, 2.92M)

>Kokoro trade partners already and then Mitsuru fails causing her to go into Stampede Mode
Episode 11 summay

NTRash.

>an edit
uhh

Attached: DX0xqiiVMAA1pmh.jpg (850x1200, 125K)

Badly drawn

Jesus Christ, deliver me from impure thoughts.

Nice headcannon.

Attached: 1521746194274.jpg (474x480, 24K)

Episode 5 Zero tsuu is best Zero tsuu.

>the timid fluffy girl is the one who is the most desperate for dick
This is the good stuff

Calm down, Milkman.

Attached: 1521780274173.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Attached: red oni blue oni.jpg (1920x2160, 447K)

How about you draw better then, faggot

Uh oh
If flowerspammer was right about Hir02 then....

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.11_[2018.02.11_18.34.39].jpg (1280x720, 162K)

I can't take this moody 02 crap. The show is setting aside its greatest attribute right now aka cute oni doing cute things. The payoff had better be worth it.

Attached: 1520099910889.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Since the PV usually shows things that happen earlier in the episode, I'm leaning toward Futoshi being the pilot when she does go stampede mode and this being the catalyst that lead to the partner swap.

Hey lads, do you know what's most funny thing about current shitstorm?
We would have had like 99,(9)% less milkman apologist if he was a fat one and not the fatoshi. Meanwhile he would have been getting twice the hate for episode 3.

Why are people saying there is a partner swap?

Fuck off, Oni being sad at times is better because it makes the times she is happy more meaningful and also makes her a better character if done well.

Think, I know you can figure it out.

Attached: 1521802728925.jpg (450x450, 47K)

That's lliterally the episode's name.

Attached: cheeseman.png (1920x1090, 1.55M)

The episode is literally called "partner shuffle".

I think her doing something other than cute things is great too. The problem is she wasn't even suffering in the last two episodes either, she just wasn't there at all.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.13.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

Because you see mitsuru piloting with a green badge on his suit, which is genista's color

user are you stupid?

Yeah a fat, forgettable faggot who's only character trait is bread rolls NTRing the MC for no reason would be much worse and cause more anger than someone who had his own reasons for doing it.
Mitsuru was someone who admired Hiro from the very beginning. To see him not pilot was a disgrace in his eyes. Hiro basically let him pilot with 02 and deserved to be spat at for being such a weak minded individual for it (at the time, Hiro learned his lesson). He couldn't handle power and was punished for it. His character grew and we see how vulnerable he is. Futoshi is a completely different character and him making those actions wouldn't make sense.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.00_[2018.02.10_19.05.52].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I was African tier malnourished

This is revolting, Kokoro should just stab him in his sleep.

y-you want to pilot with me, r-rright user?

Attached: 1521651996150.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Lmao fuck off faggot

Who?

Do we know when the second part (episode 13 and so on) comes out?

Futoshi does.

You don't even like men.

After episode 12

It's a real shame that Hiro could not rely on Mitsuru to be a good bull for 02 in episode 3.
I'd imagine that is why she has been so down lately since "darling" cannot satisfy her.

Will this be a major plot point going forward. As long as Zero Tsu is happy, so will Darling!

Attached: 1521743533556.jpg (868x770, 103K)

What did you mean by this? It's a two cour.

Muh painkillers

Sad dino is still cute.

>"""chad"""
>has to take his pills to avoid sweating all over the place and dying
OH NONONONONONO

Milkman a shit.

I'm new as fuck, that means that it's gonna be 24 episodes, right? I just wanted to know if there was a break between episode 12 and 13, and if so how long it would be.

>Evangelion references
what could this mean

You, yes, you. Tell me, would you be rooting for milkman if he and fatso completely switched appearances from the beginning, retaining behavior, character development, etc? This is what my post about.