Classroom of the Elite

So we are approaching the end of the month. When will we have the Volume 8 cover?

Can Koenji debut in the cover? Or is it going to be Nagumo and Amulet-chan? make your bets

Attached: Karuizawa.Kei.full.2181107.jpg (1024x1024, 520K)

kei will be on the cover holding hands with 50%

Attached: cutiezawa.jpg (900x1200, 616K)

Kei, Honami and Arisu are the top 3 girls.

Attached: yande.re 431759 autographed horikita_suzune karuizawa_kei kushida_kikyou megane neko overfiltered sa (3500x2467, 1.52M)

Arisu, Horikita, and Kei are the top 3 girls.

[ Future Schedule ]

Release Date Decision: March 1st
Cover Release: The latter half of March?
Limited Edition Announcements: Late March to Early April?
Synopsis Release: The beginning of April?
Trial Reading: April 17th?
SS Announcements: Mid-April?
Early Sale Date: April 23rd is certain, possibly April 21st
Official Release Date: April 25th

[ Past Record ]

Release Date Decision: November 30th
Cover Release: December 16th
Limited Edition Announcements: December 20th
Synopsis Release: January 1st
Trial Reading: January 17th
SS Announcements: Ibuki January 17th, Kei 18th
Early Sale Date: January 23rd
Official Release Date: January 25th

Release Date Decision: August 31th
Cover Release: September 23rd
Synopsis Release: October 3rd
Limited Edition Announcements: October 5th
SS Announcements: Shiina October 14th, Chabashira 16th, Sakura 17th, Hasebe 18th
Trial Reading: October 17th
Early Sale Date: October 21st
Official Release Date: October 25th

Release Date Decision: April 1st
Limited Edition Announcements: Melonbooks April 25th, TORANOANA 26th
Cover Release: April 27th
Synopsis Release: May 2nd
SS Announcements: Sakura May 11th, Hasebe 16th
Trial Reading: May 19th
Early Sale Date: May 23rd
Official Release Date: May 25th

It will prolly drop on like 28th or 29th.

Good Taste.

Is there a character in this series that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Kouenji Rokusuke? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Golden Koenji

Attached: Rokusuke_Kōenji_LN_visual.png (275x368, 91K)

Since it's a battle between A & B, my guess is Kamuro and Kanzaki. We'll probably also find out what Arisu has on Kamuro that's making her so obedient.

Reply meant for

50man could beat him if he went Blanco.

>Kamuro and Kanzaki

Good choice

My guess is Ike and Shinohara.
Ike is just ikemen.

Attached: item_17137.jpg (400x224, 72K)

The man can dream. Shinohara deserves a cover

I don't know where you got that Koenji is better than Kiyotaka

Volume 6

Animeonly fag here. Why people like that bitch so much? she was dating another dude as far as I remember

Because she is MC girlfriend

Attached: Youkoso.Jitsuryoku.Shijou.Shugi.no.Kyoushitsu.e.full.2195588.jpg (1662x2048, 336K)

She is the main heroine in the original LN.

Attached: DU_zvtyVwAAtc92.jpg (1442x2048, 478K)

>Why people like that bitch so much?
Because she's the only person in class D who knows Kiyotaka's true nature and the one who understand him the most.
>she was dating another dude as far as I remember.
They're in a fake relationship which they'll stop pretending in the next volume.

Director Hashimoto ruined the anime.

Attached: Director_Hshimoto.png (1080x1492, 268K)

Translation?

Oh shit, that's news to me. So Horikita and Kushida got cucked before they knew it. Thanks user

Kushida is drooling over the dick of the class C leader
Horikita is just so cold but Sudou has not given up taking her virginity

Really? Class C leader was a fucking asshole. Hated the guy. She banged her already?

>He*

Attached: vol5.png (1080x1440, 671K)

Cringe.

He is a badass dude. He was humiliated by the protagonist in the last volume after messing with Karuizawa

>Patrician taste
Horikita
Utaha
Aki
>Normal and respectable taste
Sakura
Kushida
Sakayanagi
Izumi
Michiru
Neko
>Shit taste (love yourself)
Kei
Ibuki
Ichinose
Eriri
Megumi
Yoshino
Fake Masamune

Attached: 1520967757554.png (849x1200, 1.32M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-12-20-35~01.png (1080x1440, 782K)

>both losers of the main series
>one is such a loser she even lost her spin-off

Horikita was never a competitor. The only losers here are Sakura, Satou and Hasebe

>a respectable horikitafag
wow, thats a surprise. the only bad horikitafags are those that ship her with 50%, glad to see someone who realizes that she couldn't give two shits about him

>this is what keifags believe
pathetic

Dude, she is the main heroine. This is a fact.

>Shinohara
Just who?

all keifags btfo
there's no such thing heroine exist in this series

I hardly understand why people even like Kei or Horikita.

Because they are the best female characters in the LN

Author's own words. So director-kun doesn't get ahead of himself with the vile favoritism in the anime.

Attached: 1519240454836.jpg (1745x973, 159K)

whorikita a shit

Kei a shit.

Both of you a shit.

They are the same person

OTP

Attached: LN_Vol_04-10.jpg (1133x1600, 626K)

Some people just want to see the world burn.

Attached: yande.re 420518 horikita_suzune karuizawa_kei seifuku thighhighs youkoso_jitsuryoku_shijou_shugi_no_ (1498x1989, 521K)

No Shit.

I think the commercial of ep 12 was about Karuizawa being the main heroine.

well fuck we said about the same thing

This will be Volume 8.

Attached: Volume8.jpg (897x480, 43K)

Oops. I put the wrong picture

Attached: 1519632594025.png (1383x1223, 1.95M)

Hasebe, Sato, Shinohara, Karuizawa

Attached: IMG_20180324_174035.jpg (1334x750, 92K)

I think the cover might drop on the 27th. Nagumo seems to be the final boss of this arc so I don't expect him until vol 10. That is if it follows the same pattern as vol 7 that had Ryuuen. I think Kanzaki and someone from class A will be on the cover.

The 1st year boys, with no time to rest, prepared for the next contest: tug-of-war. Meanwhile, the ball-toss game for the 1st year girls was also steadily ongoing. The exhausting team competitions continued. I didn't pay much attention to it at first but this is quite an arduous order of doing things.
"Just now, how big of a gap do you think formed.....?".
"I don't know. It's just begun, there's no use in thinking about it".
"That's true but.....a loss is a loss, they're a step ahead of us right?".
Perhaps he couldn't stand the fact that he lost since Sudou was fidgeting while he watched the girls' match.

"It'll be good if the girls can win at least.....".
It's unclear since looking at it from a distance, the outcome of the ball-toss game is difficult to discern. I think it's just that contested since it seems to be quite a close match.
Soon after, as the match ended, the teacher in charge counted up the points one after another while throwing the balls.
"54 in total, the Red Team wins".
Thanks to the girls, the disappointing results of the boys' capture-the-flag match was cancelled out.

The relief we felt at that announcement was transient, as the referee called out to us and began explaining tug-of-war to us.
"Alright, let's go.....!".
"Is your back alright, Ken?".
"My body's tougher than others after all. Besides, there's nothing I can do even if it hurts anyways".
Even as we were worried about him, Sudou stood up with vigor. The rules for tug-of-war are extremely simple and about the same as capture-the-flag.
"If we can make a comeback in tug-of-war, then we can overturn the team competitions. Besides, if it's tug-of-war then there'll be no contact during the match so the other side will also be forced to compete using their strength alone. It shouldn't turn into an absurd fight".

(This is part 5 of chapter 5 of volume 5. Dumping the entire part. Continued)

Hirata, who always fretted over Sudou and his surroundings, called out to him like that. Sudou nodded in response.
"I guess so.....that's why we can't lose".
It's purely strength vs. strength. Wits vs. wits. Now then, which side will prove superior? As the four classes gathered in the middle of the ground split up into two, they were divided between the left and the right camps. As Katsuragi came over to Hirata, he quietly whispered to him.
"Just like we discussed, we'll use our strategy to beat them in a single stroke. Got it?".
"Yeah. I understand. Everyone get in position".

Under the leadership of those two, the DA coalition has been thinking up a strategy like it did during capture-the-flag. As Hirata gave the instruction, Class D simultaneously scattered and took up our positions.
The strategy itself is extremely simple and consists of just 'lining up based on our heights'. By doing so it allows us to uniformly and orderly apply our strength properly to the rope.
Of course this will be noted by the opposing team as well but even if the BC coalition attempts to imitate us, they wouldn't be able to line up in order of height in such a short time.
However, a problem emerged for the DA coalition before any of that. Contrary to Class D, who were attempting to line up as such, almost half of the boys in Class A made no move at all.

"Hey, Katsuragi-kun. I'd rather you not arrogantly take charge forever---".
Such a voice could be heard and without even having to look.
".....what do you mean, Hashimoto".
The student named Hashimoto took a step forward. He's a tall, aloof man with his long hair swept behind the back of his head. He had a meek expression on his face but his eyes were those of someone mocking his opponent.
"It's exactly what it sounds like. Isn't it your fault that Class A is currently stalling? Can you say with certainty that this strategy will allow us to win?".
A student has appeared to directly oppose the leader, Katsuragi.

From Katsuragi's heightened state of alert, I doubt this student named Hashimoto is acting alone. But---the timing is strange. While our allies focused on Katsuragi and Hashimoto, I looked back towards our camp and searched for Sakayanagi.
Sakayanagi, who had been there observing us from the start as a visitor, had a small smile of enjoyment on her face. Even from a distance, she should be able to see that the boys were quarrelling.
But the fact that she's still smiling despite that could only mean one thing.
It's that the one who created this situation is not Hashimoto, it's Sakayanagi. I had wondered what kind of trap she would be setting but to think it wasn't for the other classes, but rather, for Class A.

I wonder if it means she's only intending on crushing Katsuragi, her opposition. But this is far too inefficient. This is eerie in a different sense from Ryuuen.
"So what's it going to be, Katsuragi-kun? Can we really win with this strategy?".
Despite the betrayal of his comrades, without being thrown into disarray from it, Katsuragi answered that.
"We're agitating even the students from Class D. We should proceed with the contest calmly".
"That's not an answer---".
Katsuragi tried to calm them down but about half of the students following Hashimoto's lead did not obey.

"Katsuragi-san's telling you lot to do it, so hurry it up! Don't give us this shameful act!".
In the midst of that, Yahiko from the Katsuragi faction raised his voice towards the Sakayanagi faction and forcibly handed the rope to one of the boys.
"I have no intention of refuting the doubts you feel towards my leadership. But if we lose here due to our meaningless squabbling, before things like cooperation and skill come up, the blame will fall on Sakayanagi, you don't mind that then?".
"You don't see anything, do you, Katsuragi-kun?".

(Continued)

Hashimoto sniggers. As the teacher acting the role of the referee approached us, as though to warn us for our lateness, Hashimoto gripped the rope as though he had arrived at the designated position.

"Then, shall we? It'd peeve me if we make them think we're lacking in unity as you said".
For now, Class A's civil war seems to have simmered down and so we also get into position.
"They're a savage bunch, those Class A guys".
"I'm really worried. They may be just a bunch of nerds".
Even to Sudou, who had just been watching, the abnormality of Class A's conflict had been highlighted. Either way, our two classes intermingled and lined up in order of our heights.
Then finally, Sudou, who had absolute confidence in his strength, was placed furthest back.

On the other hand, since the BC coalition are not cooperating, they ended up dividing their forces up cleanly on basis of their class. Class B is taking charge of the rope up front but compared to the DA coalition that's lined up in order of height in descending order from the front, they've adopted the complete opposite strategy. But since Class C is lining up randomly, starting from their center, it fell apart. At the end of the line, for what it's worth, well-built students were holding the rope but...I can't shake the feeling that it's backasswards.
"Heh, for Class B to put the big ones in the front, they just don't get it".
"No, that's not always the case. When pulling the rope, it's advantageous if it's from an elevated position".
Since cooperation between the two classes is impossible, Class B is instead aiming to secure their advantage when it comes to holding the rope.

"Even so, it doesn't change the fact that we still have the high ground. Let's go, you guys!".

(Continued)

Sudou shouts that out and along with the signal that heralds the match's start, we each pulled on the rope.
"Heave-ho! Heave-ho!".
Then, with a shout that seemed like routine, the DA coalition that has achieved basic cooperation with one another pulled on the rope with vigor. At first it seemed as though we had reached an equilibrium but after a few seconds, the flow changed to favor us in one go.
"Oraoraoraora! Easy, easy!".
Before long, along with the signal, the DA coalition's victory was conveyed.
"Alright! Did you see that!? Serves them right!".

Sudou repeatedly roars. As a result of the outcome, Class B confronts Class C with blatant discontent.
"Hey---it'll be real bad if we don't cooperate you know? Those guys are really strong".
Representing his class, Shibata calls out to Ryuuen but Ryuuen didn't even bother with him.
"Alright you lot, it's time to rearrange. Line up starting with the smallest one in front".
Ryuuen gave orders to the chaotic Class C and had them line up with the shortest student at the front and gradually adjusted it so that the heights increased. Precisely in the shape of a bow.
It appears they have no intention of taking Class B's opinion into account, only doing as they please.

After Shibata shook his head in exasperation, he encouraged his comrades in Class B and grasped the rope.
"This one's in the bag. With an arrangement like that, they can't possibly win".
"We can't say that for sure. Everyone, don't let your guard down. The next round won't go the way it did before".
Katsuragi advises the other students, including Sudou.
"Why though? It was easy. It's not like they're lining up in order of decreasing height like we are".
Ike grips the rope even as he frivolously makes light of the situation. Katsuragi tried to continue speaking, but the interval ended and preparations were underway to resume the match.

And so, the second round began.

(Continued)

"Heave-ho! Heave-ho!".
The DA coalition tugs on the rope just as they did in the first round. However, facing a resistance that was clearly different from before, they start to lose their bearings bit by bit.
Even as they pulled and pulled, their position didn't change and feelings of anxiety began to close in.
"Hey, you lot better persevere. If we simply lose then I'll have you lynched".
Along with that carefree warning from Ryuuen, an intense force was applied to the rope and our side was dragged in.
It can't possibly be that their strength surged from just that one command alone.

It means that there's something about the bow-like shape that Ryuuen arranged them in that affects the transfer of force.
"Guuh! It hurts, it hurts!".
Screams rose up from Ike and the others who were holding the rope from the rear.
I also happen to be pulling without letting up but just as expected, the resistance is completely different from before. It was pretty much an evenly matched bout of tug-of-war.
I wonder if it was a difference in cognition that brought about the conclusion of the match.
The DA coalition, pulled in bit by bit, ended up being defeated.

Just because they dominated the first round, there were harsh words coming from students who believed that the cause of their defeat in the second round came from within.
"Why the hell is it different from before!? Is someone holding back?".
They tried to look for the offender among each other. Seeing the situation, Katsuragi immediately followed up.

(Continued)

"Calm down. The cause of our defeat is likely just because the other side took up the right formation. Of course, it's also a fact that there are students among us who took the second round for granted as well. They should get it now. That even if the opponent's teamwork is in tatters, they are still capable of putting up a fight. Focus, recover and along with that, please check your positions once again. Then also, when pulling on the rope, remember to do it at an angle".

Katsuragi realigns everyone again after handing out accurate advice as well as reprimands. He's doing the best he can in what little time he has. On the other hand, as for the opposing team, although they weren't able to achieve cooperation between the two classes, each class is individually united. There's Class B that's surely focusing on the tug-of-war and Class C, that's on standby behind them. But if Ryuuen gives his order, then those students will also certainly be roused.
"Al~right, you guys did pretty well yourselves. We just have to do the same thing again one more time. Let's teach those pieces of trash who think they're going to win who's the boss".
I suppose I should say it's impressive that without having any specific tug-of-war techniques conveyed to us, as a class we're still able to properly produce results.
When both sides were ready, the third and final match commenced.
The shouting resumed for the third time.

"Heave-ho! Heave-ho! Pull!".
Just like the second round, the result wasn't decided right away. The white flag swayed at the center line without moving.
"Keep at it, you guys. We're definitely winning this tug-of-war!".
As though acting in unison from Sudou's shout from the rear, everyone worked together to pull on the rope.
"Heave-ho! Heave-ho!".

(Continued)

No matter how strong the other side is, victory or defeat isn't decided purely by strength alone when it comes to tug-of-war. The white flag began to lean slightly towards the DA coalition's side.
"Don't let up! One more pull! Puuuullll!".

It was Sudou's all out last ditch effort. That put an end to it in an unexpected manner. It should have been a close fight but the resistance we faced up until now loosened up to an unbelievable extent and everyone's bodies fell backwards. The match ended with us being unable to stop our own momentum and falling one after another.
Not quite understanding what had happened, starting with Sudou, most of the students began to show their anger while still collapsed. Judging from the results, it's clear that the situation was caused by our opponents letting go of the rope.
"What the hell are you doing? Are you fucking around?".
Perhaps this situation was also unexpected for Class B, as a few of their students had also fallen.

Eventually, attention was directed at the class where no one had fallen.....attention was directed towards Ryuuen and his group.
"I decided to give it a rest since I thought we couldn't win".
It appears near the end, Ryuuen and the rest of Class C all let go of the rope at once.
"Good for you, picking up such a trashy win. It was quite fun seeing you all groveling".
Even as he lost the match, Ryuuen laughed while looking like he enjoyed the match more than anyone else.
"You bastard!".
If you look at this situation alone, you wouldn't be able to tell which one's the winner here.

As Sudou, who had been at the line's rear end, stood up, he tried to charge at them since he had already been angered by the capture-the-flag incident. However Katsuragi, who had been in front of him, panickedly grabbed his arms to stop him.

(Continued)

"Stop it, Sudou. This is also part of Ryuuen's strategy, his aim is to provoke us and make us waste our stamina. Besides, by instigating violence, he may be aiming to win via foul play".
"But!".
"Certainly, what they did was unsportsmanlike but it's not in violation of the rules".
Katsuragi is skillfully controlling the out-of-control Sudou.

So he's not in Class A for nothing. Perhaps he had judged that further provocation wouldn't yield him any results, since Ryuuen turned his back on us.
"Alright get up, you lot".
Class C got back up right away. Class B also probably wanted to complain.
"It appears we were lucky. Because we don't have to work together with Class C".
Katsuragi said so as though he were relieved and patted Sudou on his shoulder.
"We won, but I don't feel refreshed at all, shit".
I can understand the grumbling Sudou's feelings. We finally won in the team competition but due to Ryuuen's cunning trick, it put a damper on that.

Despite wanting to celebrate, a gloomy feeling hangs above us. Even though they lost, it's not like they didn't gain anything from their fall. The tug-of-war ended and we returned to our own tents.
On the way back, Katsuragi came over to Hirata and quietly whispered an apology to him.
"Sorry about earlier. It's my fault for being unable to control my class".
"You don't have to worry about it. I think we too, let our guard down during the second round. Right?".
Hirata sought the same opinion from me and so I nodded.

"Class A also surprisingly has it tough, huh?".
".....yeah".
It seems he doesn't want to go into detail about it, since Katsuragi didn't deny it but also did not speak further on it. The only thing certain is that he appears to be in quite a difficult spot.

(Continued)

Meanwhile, Sudou and the others shifted their mind to the next contest.
"Next up is the obstacle course race. I'll knock out anyone who gets disappointing results".
"Ugeh. Why do we have to be hit~?".

"It's because I'm the leader. That means I need to kick the common people's asses. It's really difficult".
I don't think anyone wants such a leader but you just can't strongly repel Sudou like that.
"I'll be asking this just in case for reference but.....up to what place would you consider disappointing?".
"Isn't it obvious? I won't accept anything other than victory".
"Harsh---!".

(Part 5 of chapter 5 of volume 5 is now complete. Part 6 of chapter 5 of volume 5 is not this long so I may be able to finish it in a few hours and dump here)

Nips believe the cover for volume 8 will drop on Monday which would be the 26th of March. Remains to be seen if this will indeed be the case or not but there's no way the cover will be withheld until April so either way we're getting it before the end of March. Could be a Nagumo/Amulet-chan cover or a Manabu/Tachibana cover.

Attached: Nagumo.jpg (606x1599, 144K)

Thanks user! As always, you're Kei tier!

Is there a character in this series that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Ayanokouji Kiyotaka? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Ayanokouji at 50% output. I'm not even talking about Ayanokouji spending weeks preparing for his keikaku by utilizing his pawn turned partner Karuizawa Kei and collaborating with the leader of class C Ryuuen Kakeru in order to entrap his enemies. I'm also not talking about the Ayanokouji Kiyotaka who has managed to figure out the weaknesses of the leaders of class A, class B and class C and is using that against them while planning on using the idol of class D, Kushida Kikyo, as a honey trap. I'm talking about the Ayanokouji Kiyotaka who's been raised and trained in the White Room by Professor Ayanokouji to one day surpass him and rule over the country of Japan, in cahoots with the scion of the Kouenji conglomerate, Kouenji Rokusuke, and collaborating with Horikita Manabu and using his authority as former student council president to determine the weaknesses of all his enemies in the school at once while using Amulet-senpai as his honey trap against the current student council president Nagumo Miyabi and is proficient in hand-to-hand combat to the extent he can solo two skilled combatants, a hulking mountain of a man and a martial artist girl on a rooftop while not sustaining a single injury in the process so he can deceive the remaining leaders of the other classes into falling for his keikaku while holding back just enough of his power to remain inconspicuous in class D while attracting the attentions and affections of Hasebe Haruka, Sakura Airi and Satou Maya.

Attached: 0726b874b9af92be601fdc16173d8845.jpg (850x1118, 119K)

Thanks TL user.

>For Kiyotaka's exclusive use

Attached: 137e13dfc3bdf1b14d7427fdc1f58a94.jpg (790x1537, 209K)

Attached: 3354565554555545.jpg (580x325, 54K)

>Implying Horikita would even feel a thing from seeing that
The only thing that can affect Horikita like that is if she sees Onii-sama kissing another girl. Horikita couldn't care less about 50%. It's always been about Onii-sama. Her entire reason for lusting after class A is because she wants that Onii-sama headpat.

>For Nagumo's exclusive use

>南雲が佐倉になんかして清隆さんにやられるのがみたいな
It looks like Nagumo might do something to Sakura and then get destroyed by Kiyotaka-san for it.

Even the nips are getting in on the Nagumo x Sakura meme. They're speculating Nagumo might try to pull some shit with Sakura and get fucked up by 50% when it comes to light.

Attached: Nagumo Gets These.jpg (697x841, 431K)

And that could lead to Sakura conffesing. Which would be hilarious.

Attached: 1514838251959.jpg (580x325, 17K)

Whoever did that doesn't know shit. She is for our boy Albert.

Poor Arisu. The Chairman's going to be furious when he learns our resident Giganigga's been balls deep inside his daughter.

Attached: Leave Sakayanagi to me.jpg (1111x1600, 295K)

Bad boy

Attached: b93c36869a37d8d37f0f3a9482b9f6287844181b_hq.jpg (1024x575, 27K)

He's still a badass dude. He just messed with the wrong person is all. If Kiyotaka hadn't entered the picture I think Ryuuen might have eventually been able to bring down the other classes. Arisu is too prideful despite her actual talent while Ichinose is far too naive and trusting. Ryuuen might've eventually climbed up to A class given enough time. Too bad he messed with the wrong person and got his shit kicked in by Kiyotaka. At least he'll still have a role in the upcoming arc to try and flank Arisu while she's busy dismantling Ichinose.

DON'T HATE ME

Attached: RIP.png (765x401, 97K)

Satou a best

Attached: 151801404736573325.jpg (696x1024, 100K)

when the fuck is the relay part I thought it'd be in c5

thanks. love you

It's in chapter 6. Patience. Chapter 5 is the longest chapter in volume 5. It's like 30% of the entire volume. Makes sense that it'd take time to get through it all. Next chapter's the relay.

Sakayanagi, Horikita, and Ichinose are the top 3. Karuizawa is fourth.

Attached: 1508268578875.jpg (2432x3423, 1.82M)

I wonder what Arisu's breath smells like.

No Karuizawa is first place, Icinose second and Hasabe is third.

>Hasebe not being in first place
Just wait until she brings out the big guns. Once she sluts it up, goes full /fa/ and hops on Kiyopon's dick she'll easily be able to cuck any girl that tries to one-up her. Airi's her first victim.

Attached: 200011810522-1p.jpg (414x582, 244K)

AYANOKOJI BLANCO

She'll lose to Karuizawa in the end so no.

who's winning 50% bowl right now i diddnt look into the threads since november cause the keifaggs were unbearable

Kei's winning right now. Things could change down the line but as of right now Kei has the lead. It'll take an insane amount of effort for the other girls to catch up to where she is now and that's assuming Kei slows down enough to let them.

Attached: 65123396.jpg (900x1200, 901K)

I want to FUCK Hasebe.

Thanks, user.

I'm happe i started this

Save

Thans TL user, love u

Im afriad i dont quite understand, Amulet-chan doesn t like Nagumo and she fakes it or she does like him.?

She is his Girlfriend. Amulet-chan loves Nagumo

Nagumo also loves best threesome.

Attached: nagumosenpainoticeus.jpg (850x1201, 267K)