One Piece

He's going to save everyone next chapter.

Attached: The Ninth.jpg (500x280, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrtipI7dP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5xRXiYuAqjM
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwYRkr1vrY
youtube.com/watch?v=gKZRqe0Iyww
youtube.com/watch?v=kBiEZiBKQjc
youtube.com/watch?v=h7AD5bHc31Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Xocw0RtnHsw
youtube.com/watch?v=oLdFWj4R5zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't wait for jinbefags getting btfo next chapter

>anti-Jinbefags so in denial they have to keep deluding themselves that he's not already a strawhat

Jinbei gonna return to Sun/fishman Pirate and stuck being part of Straw Hat Grand Fleet.
Carrot gonna be the 9th.

i hope they keep it up all the way until the end of the series. y-y-you'll see any page now he's gonna die

Can't wait for Smoothie to kill Jinbe and Wadatsumi next chapter

Attached: Cunning Smooth.png (424x236, 98K)

Why is Sanji "Blackfoot"? Why not Fire Foot?

It's supposed to mirror Zeff being Red Leg

It's Black Leg.
Fire leg sounds lame to me.
Also, Diamble Jambe is already means "Devil Leg" in French I think.

So if Caesar is free, why doesn't he just go back to working for Kaidou? Doffy doesn't really seem necessary to the equation, he's just a middle man.

The Ninth
going to become world's no.1 scientist

baravoisfags BTFO by based CHADrospero

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-175355.jpg (724x981, 371K)

>bavaroisfags
Those don't exist shitposter-kun

So I am rewatching Dressrosa and it was good until Sugar got molested I mean Pica just turning the fucking palace into a mountain where you must fight obstacles and fodder to reach Doflamingo made me want to bash my brains in. I mean holy fuck 696 and still no Doflamingo fight. Fuck Oda how in the hell can a horse move faster than Luffy the guy who can make sonic booms fucking hack. Why do these fodder not die from Luffy or Frankie's attacks its like this is a cartoon or something. LUFFY IS OUR SAVIOR GO MUGIWARA KICK DOFLAMINGO'S AS.

LE SUGAR CAN NOW MAKE GIANT TOYS THAT FIX THEMSELVES PLOT DEVICE TO STALL EVEN MORE BEFORE DOFFY FIGHT

WHY IN THE FUCK DIDNT LUFFY JUST JUMP TO THE TOP? BASED ON THE IMPACTS HE CAN DISH OUT IT SHOULD BE EASY TO LEAP 1000S OF METERS IN ONE GO.

How did Kyros not slice Sugar's head off if the fucker can fight Diamante with ONE LEG?

SAVE US SANJI WE ARE SO WEAK AND SUCK!

HEY LETS SEND REBECCA TO THE FLOWER PALACE BECAUSE MORE STALLING AND LE GIRL CONFRONTS HER MOMMY KILLER

Holy shit kill off one of these jobbers from the colosseum already

Luffy struggling to obliterate walking tin cans jesus fuck.

N

Post your favorite characer that will never show up again.

Attached: Miss_Goldenweek.png (544x552, 424K)

The problem is that you're watching it

Meh I don’t really mind what Cesar does.he is just not as enlightening,idk why but he just makes me think of a villain thats not ment to be taken seriously meh I don’t really know

Attached: Vander_Decken_Victory_Pose.png (1000x720, 819K)

>baravoisfags

Attached: 699afece6957850d2391d3c8a1b13d01.jpg (850x1182, 245K)

You have a point but the OST is nice and the battles are easier to follow in the anime.

Perospero needs to learn how to be a good brother from Kata.

Was it ever clarified if the younger members of the Charlotte family know about Cracker's real appearance? I wonder if he hangs around the house without the armor and just puts it on to go outside, or if it's like a 24/7 EAT BISCUIT WEAR BISCUIT LIVE BISCUIT BE THE BISCUIT kind of deal

that entire crew is gone from Oda's memory i guess people really didn't like them. Toei tried to salvage it with some more filler games shit. but you can only polish a turd long enough before you realize you have a turd.

Mont'dor and Galette knows how he really looks like and Galette is at the very least ten years younger than him so no it's not a 24/7 Biscuit life

Attached: DYyJMICVQAEity9.jpg (1536x2048, 493K)

My favorite Sweet Commander

Good. That further enforces my completely baseless and pointless headcanon that the younger Charlotte girls like Anana are the ones that do Cracker's hair while he brushes his teeth after waking up in the morning.

Chapter 900 is done.

>Croc
>Enel
>Lucci
>Doflamingo
>Katakuri

One Piece Suicide Squad when?

Attached: Kaya_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1144x2412, 2.02M)

I've read it already. Monet saves the Strawhats.

I dunno man, I feel like I get enough of her every year.

Attached: 1337297385385.png (214x275, 61K)

Yeah, she always causes a break for the entirety of Jump for a week.

>tfw laughed at this and then realized how much I'd love seeing this
>the chemistry these characters would have on a team with each other
>Enel thinking Katakuri is a Mantra master and being pissed someone has surpassed God at his own divine technique
>Doflamingo lowkey scared shitless of Lucci with the relationship between Celestial Dragons and CP Aigis 0
>Crocodile being the smug faggot he is with a bunch of other smug faggots all trying to out-smug each other
>The tension of them all trying to resist fighting each other to work towards a common goal
It'd be like a team of five Zoros and Sanjis except they all fucking hate each other- just not enough to fight each other

Attached: Gin_Manga.png (210x259, 111K)

I'm still pissed that Oda scrapped his "Krieg 9000" idea.

I kinda wish more arcs were like that; if they don't directly and immediately affect the Strawhats' goal of finding One Piece, they should be short and fun, not years-long distractions where pirates are off saving princesses or rescuing someone just so they can carry on with the scheduled plot. The net gain of many of these arcs is the promise that one twentieth of the characters introduced MIGHT have something important to do MANY years later. In the case of Skypeia, we're still waiting to see what relevance that arc will possess, if any, and that was the longest arc until Dressrosa broke the record.

I still wonder if Oda's ever planning on bringing Enel back from the moon. Part of me really hopes he will, but I doubt it.

>and that was the longest arc until Dressrosa broke the record.
CP9 arc broke the record before Dressrosa. It was a 2-island arc, Water 7 and Enies Lobby.

What show am I thinking of where two nerds sperged out over whether or not two-parters count as one episode?

I have no idea, but that sounds Gintama-ish.

fuck man, she would be so perfect for Buggy's crew.
>Mr. 3 gets colorful creations back
>Buggy can get some face paint of courage so he's less of a huge pussy

if carrot doesn't get a bounty i'm dropping one piece

Better pack your bags then buddy

She'll show up again.

Its for Jobfy's jobbing fleet in the final war arc or some shit. In the end Wan Piss is an adventure series so expect a non centralized plot.

Attached: cookieboy.png (794x913, 265K)

Seeing this response hurt more than I thought it would because you might be right and there’s a chance I may never see my precious Bisubisuboy ever again

>another week
>perospero STILL the most likeable Charlotte
How does he do it?

Attached: 456895225.jpg (542x560, 181K)

Perospero is a bounty Powerlevel fag

I never thought I would get tired of seeing pirates with bounties as opposed to without. I know it's a yonkou's crew so they're supposed to be a big deal, but the idea that every last one of them has committed some kind of noteworthy crime is a little ridiculous. There are so many riches/innocent lives to go around. It's okay to have a big player every once in a while that doesn't have a bounty yet.

That's now my headcanon too

Attached: DYrvV8XVMAAsyBD.jpg (800x1300, 112K)

When you’re an all powerful super government you can just conjure money from the depths of your asshole and nobody can really stop you

Smoothie and Pudding are serial killers user. The Charlotte spawn has probably done Doflamingo tier shit outside of their terrtory.

Attached: mah nigga.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

Is the Red Line a shithole outside of Maryjois?

there still might be time tho ;_;

Attached: 1520996367792.jpg (125x110, 3K)

I can't believe it's Thatch's fucking birthday...

Attached: DZA-MnkVoAAQLBz.jpg large.jpg (1280x1064, 60K)

Are you stupid? The strawhats are getting to the business end of the pirating world, why wouldn't they have bounties? Especially the immediate sons and daughters of the most powerful autistic bitch in the land?

Thatch is a jobber and a failure and thatchfags should consider suicide

Occasional reminder that Oda is a hack.

Attached: areweinWanoyet.gif (500x250, 487K)

Was he stronger than Ace?It likely was Marco>ozu>Vista>Ace>Thatch

It's either because he usually wears black pants, the charred look his foot got after he used Diamble Jambe at Enies Lobby (when he got the title), or now, a reference to haki. Either way, it's a reference to Red Shoe Zeff.

Kaido doesn't know how to turn S.A.D. into Smile.

He can just invade Dressrosa again and enslave the dwarves.

>Kaido invades Dressrosa and that's where he will be defeated
200 chapters long return to dressrosa arc when?

While I sort of disagree, and boasting about your power level is something I guess maybe dangerous criminals would do, it's a bit weird for Pero to brag about 700 million, who would even collect at that point? Can shichibukai?

>was a division commander of a yonkou's crew without a fruit

yeah sure he was a real jobber

Out of boredom after reading the latest chapter I decided to find three of the best tracks from all of the OP OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=GrtipI7dP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5xRXiYuAqjM
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwYRkr1vrY

This is what I got so far and I'll add this moment as a given youtube.com/watch?v=gKZRqe0Iyww Just wondering if anyone has anything better.

Attached: 1505965510889.png (842x763, 397K)

He doesn't have any idea how it was made. Like most drug dealers, Dofy kept the details of his supply a secret so he kept his value. If Kaido knows how to make Smile he doesn't need Dofy. Nobody but the family members and the dwarves know how Smile works.

if he kills big mom, i will stop reading one piece

Dvorak's symphony no. 9 doesn't really count as one piece OST

is he getting the next cover arc

He's my favorite character

youtube.com/watch?v=kBiEZiBKQjc

He knows it was made in dressrosa,he can just send Jack again to ask the good people of Dressrosa about it.

True, but I loved that moment so much. I wish they added during the Doflamingo fight. I don't watch the anime. Only watch the fight episodes and the movies, but still the Crocodile fight is one battle I can't forget.

Attached: 1486469432989.gif (500x388, 215K)

How badly will Kaido's crew job in Wano?

The anime has some god tier soundtracks.
My favourites
youtube.com/watch?v=h7AD5bHc31Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Xocw0RtnHsw
youtube.com/watch?v=oLdFWj4R5zo

what if any child of Big Mom has a bounty
how much was Lola?

the usual
>hahahaha mugiwara you're nothing!
>OH SHIT

Adventure of Nebulandia

every minister definitely has a bounty

Why dont Yonko conquer the four blues?

Not really sure if that's a necessary qualification. They were trying to make Pudding the chocolate town minister since Lola left and she doesn't have a bounty as far as we know at least.

not a qualification, but I imagine WG would immediately place a bounty on anyone that gained that title

Maybe actually. I've never flipped it around like that.

Why would they? Traveling still takes time, and it's basically fucking off to the far corner of the world (seeing as how only the New World is relevant, i.e. contains Raftel) to bully the weakest people around. What benefit would it yield? Each yonkou is pretty much exactly where they want to be.

Attached: 1521268410425.jpg (639x723, 159K)

>Eat, Flampe

Attached: 1521826834184.jpg (720x465, 91K)

at least oda puts her in cover stories :(

Attached: images-202.jpg (182x278, 7K)

So what do you think about Gastino, will he find his way to the next arc as Samurai Smile or will he just be relegated to cover story material? Or perhaps he just disapppears for the next 300 chapters until he's actually needed in the story.

Hope he is having fun with his friends in hell

Attached: PicsArt_03-17-05.28.57.png (610x405, 187K)

Well, she did get to cover stories appearances, first "WHere are they now" and then original "From the decks of the world".

What role you guys think that Luffy's future wife is gling to have during the reverie arc? Oppose the WG? Become an ally of the Revolutionaries or maybe even become a revolutionary herself?

Attached: 921bc5db0a763426de3cc1542d6be463.jpg (667x747, 230K)

Become a slave of the Tenryuubito. Brand and all.

He is the ninth

Sanji and Nami are in the same panel, SaNa chapter as always

Attached: 15217990762364qsh2.png (696x420, 119K)

But she has the royal blood as them. I doubt that they could turn her into a slave

In a south park episode there were two nerds arguing about how many episodes are in star trek or something. They make timmy's wheelchair into a time machine.

>wo nerds arguing about how many episodes are in star trek or something
Love stuff like this, it's a pinaccle of autism, not even power levels can compare.