Shingeki no kyojin

How will Eren react to Armin?

Attached: 1521804159911.png (1280x1380, 1.59M)

The relationship between Eren and the rest of Paradis still ins't clear.
JSC and the new who talked several times about a plan that they had in advance. I assume that Armin was part of this plan, because Levi timed his nuke to attack when the warriors were distracted.
Was Eren aware of this plan? On one hand he communicated with the scouts through letters and knew Mikasa was coming to save his ass, but on the other hand he did no seem to know about it when he said "I'm glad you all came", and Mikasa asking him to "please return home" is weird as well.

So to answer your question, I think that Eren will be glad to see Armin effectively working with him, but I'm not sure that Armin will be.

>I'm glad you came
I think Eren knew part of the plan but didn't count on SL too much, seeing how Mikasa was there before the rest maybe she disobeyed SL and went on her own to save Eren

>those dsl
Armong was built to be molested

Attached: molester-kun.jpg (401x640, 115K)

Attached: murder squad.jpg (1280x841, 180K)

Attached: 1520733371453.jpg (2047x1058, 498K)

tralier when

Sasha's tits are so big she can't even wear the chest armour

>artist makes Eren the full 6ft
>doesn't bother to make anyone else their appropriate heights except the manlet
For fuck's sake Jean and Connie are about the same height as Eren.

>【注目】「ユミルの人生相談室」更新!第14回のお悩みは…… 「とハサミは使いよう」?
>[Featured] "Yumil's life consultation room" updated! The 14 th trouble is ... ... "Do you want to use scissors?"
Is she giving adivce about lesbian sex?

Attached: DY9fjmoU8AAeM48.jpg (444x194, 34K)

>mfw "do you want to use scissors" is a legitimate way modern youth will ask people if they're gay

Is the Urifag around? I want her to see this fanart of UK.

Attached: DY1O54AXUAIe7mO.jpg (840x1200, 157K)

>Conniefag insisting trapdoor-kun is Connie two threads ago
>Now spergs about the height of his favourite >despite of not existing evidence to prove none his statements.
Literally self inserted manlet and brainlet, just like Connie!

Except trapdoor-kun is literally Connie and you are literally a brainlet if you think otherwise. There is LITERALLY nobody else who it could fucking be, and it's definitely not a redshirt.

There's not evidence other than Connie being tall and you are definitely overestimating his current height.

Whotf cares desu

Maybe the terrain is unequal under them

Attached: teach me.jpg (870x226, 72K)

I can teach you all the ways to shitpost here but I'm not sure that it's a worthwhile skill

Teach.

You need to learn the way people think and what make them lose their shit
This picture is effective if used correctly for example

Attached: annie.png (666x558, 242K)

Can someone post the picture of pedo uncle Zeke please

The endgame, brothers, is right here

Attached: 1488991993318.png (589x430, 422K)

30th.

Post yfw Jean blows Falco's tiny body to smithereens

Attached: Blank+_763c50ece21b9b5aa50edd10190c102e.jpg (232x217, 9K)

This is Eren's plan

Attached: 0084-016.jpg (1067x1600, 392K)

Attached: oh my.png (100x280, 20K)

Goddammit Ymir looks so fucking ugly.

>inb4 someone post anime ymir saying he's handsome

The anime really does a good job to make characters beautiful

Attached: Ymir anime.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

They all looked ugly during Isayama's early art.

Is it weird that i always felt like this was foreshadowing for Eren? Even when the chapter first came out i was thinking maybe Eren will be the devil.

Somtimes even Isayama got her handsomeness right, especially during the kidnapping.

Attached: 1376862427821.jpg (249x498, 75K)

And his current art tbqhfamalam. Remember the fish lips?

I felt like that too. When I first read it, that piece of dialogue looked like it didn't belong there. It felt way off.

I think he dropped the fish lips and mostly did them during the political arc.

It's truly a shame that she chose to help BR

Wonder if she had her fill of old man semen during her trip to the walls.

Indeed. She could have been a kind of neutral part, who knew about the situations of both sides from a more neutral point. Too bad she had to die, because she knew too much and would have made the basement pointless.

Attached: 7786452311.jpg (1920x1090, 397K)

Its funny to think that if a non-reader saw this page they'd assume Floch was the main villain revealing his master plan

>t-that's not true!

Attached: bort.gif (457x402, 88K)

But he is the main villain

Attached: 1521222470794.jpg (1055x704, 319K)

She's an excellent cum bucket. Kenny can confirm.

I'm so happy Splort died.

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger after consuming Porco and gaining the powerful jaws from the Agito no Kyojin so that he can bite through the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 324K)

Wow, Mikasa gets cuter and cuter! Believe it!

Attached: 601050_screenshots_20180320234222_1.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Jean's wife is so cute

She looks lobotomized

Chinks have shit taste.

They dislike Armong, so at least that.

Why would they dislike their kind?

Source?

This one? Kinda sad that them being brothers ruined this meme

Attached: 1473373566139.jpg (300x393, 55K)

Yes, I can't believe they voted Levi over best girl Mikasa. Mikasa is the eptiome of pristine, believe it!

The reveal made it even better imo

B-but user, Levi IS best girl.

Attached: 93.png (500x600, 175K)

Attached: WAIT.jpg (542x586, 94K)

Colossal bois

Attached: 1520795271136.jpg (1048x740, 137K)

I'm I the only one who unironically loved the serum bowl, everything that went into that scene was amazing, it was high tension and it made you scared to change to the next page like when miksas jumped on manlet, or when eren gets his teeth knocked out by levi.

It was just a extremely gripping moment, where the heros kind of turn on each other against their better judgement with their emotions taking over. And as a reader I genuine liked both sides in the altercation, no one gets presented as morally correct or in the right, it was a narrative highlight for the entire manga honestly.

Attached: 4c5d936edbb4512fd2900763fbdeebd6.jpg (540x476, 80K)

HM is great

Attached: 1506214781525.jpg (400x600, 103K)

The artstyle is really ugly.

Just like the character in it.

Gotta say I really enjoyed this game, it was pretty cool to be in the story, but I kind of wish it had kept to the original story and your character was more in the background instead.

Fighting at utgard felt fucking awesome, and the first person sections were so fucking cool. I wish I had one of those astronaut EVA practice arms and VR to experience it firsthand. I also like how the final mission is a parody of retaking Shiganshina. that would have been great if not for the anime onlies meaning it has to be non-canon. The ending was pretty sick too, guess it had to happen for the hinting to make sense, went out like a fucking G.

I never bought the first game, so this is brand new to me, and I can't wait to try the harder modes where the titans actually feel dangerous and not things that can easily be beaten.

Attached: download (3).jpg (310x163, 14K)

How does the story differ from the original?
On the fence about getting it

But our character didnt die though

OC-kun is pretty much inserted into every major event. It doesn't really differ until Trost where OC-kun protect Eren after he plugs the hole, which impresses Hange who takes him under her wing and moves him into the survey corps early. There are minor changes to pad out gameplay, such as Eren's titan experiment taking place outide the wall around titans instead of a well. OC-kun can also fucking warp space and time, and manages to take down the female titan in the morning, help miche fight titans at midday, assist Rico and the garrison in holding the line in the afternoon, and makes it in time to participate in Utgard alongside Nanaba and Gelgar, where he actually does something that was a bit of a plot hole, and scavenges gear off of the two dead poeple from the rock to keep on fighting. That scenes fucking awesome where you jump off the side in first person with the elite squad and then again to assist Ymir. After that its a more padded version of the original story, until you get back to the walls, where beasty boy, bort and suffer-kun create hundreds of titans and try to break into Stohess in order to steal back Annie. I guess this is the reality where Riener won that duel with Zeke to see if they saved Annie or not. Anyway once you beat them and recapture Annie, you end up running back to the wall, until a swarm of titans almost catch you until your character jumps out to face like 20 titans alone to buy time. OC-kun dies the end. It felt pretty bad when hes grabbed but I guess even your OC doesn't get a really dignified death in AOT.

Lets see if I finally got the spoiler tags right

>surrounded by twenty titans on open ground
>bloody cloak and people arguing over the fact he isn't coming back
>Levi and Sasha mourning
>OC is literally shown being grabbed after expending all his gas and breaking all his blades, still surrounded by titans

Dude, it was a good death by aot standards but odds are OC-kun got chomped having never killed the armoured titan

REINER GETS THE WH AND KICKS THE HOBOS ASS 1V1 FUCKING WHEN

Attached: bertholdt-and-reiner-attack-on-titan-by-ifragmentix.jpg (1920x1356, 1.24M)

Use ctrl+s to generate spoiler tags easily

thanks

Problem with serumbowl, at least for me, is about Isayama’s skills to make Armin a smart character, nobody denies he is smart but the way Isayama made him is weak and lazy. If you ignore that, then serumbowl is great, it would have beem even more if manlet and Hange were more soldiers and intended to give the serum to Erwin but he died before it, so they give it to Armin by default.

Literally never.

Will Reiner sacrifice himself to save paradis like the live action movie?

hahaha, no...

So, do we know much about the other countries in the world? Are they also hating on Eldians, or is it just Marley?

the all hate the eldians and treat them worse than Marley according to Udo, so just imagine.

Any solid clue how you unlock more characters? I have the feeling it depends on getting S or even SS ranks on enough missions, but I'm not sure.
Also, anyone got the merchant boss or Nick to maxiumum friendship yet?

Eldians are treated even more like shit.
Though, it's still pretty funny how we have not even seen how the Eldian used to control world yet, considering how their lose of power was incredibly current.

I see them giving sad glances to each other. No words.

I liked it too. Those chapters were great, unknown soldiers is one of my favourite chapters of the manga.

>he didnt watched the credits till the end
user

OC-kun a shit

>Floch was being influenced by future memories when he said this
would be some ballsy writing by Isayama

Then explain how he excaped. I’ve seen the scene where he collapses, it’s just bullshit, the only way he could have got there away from the Titans is if he was bitten in half and crawled. He’s crawling in that seen and collapses at the end when everything goes white.

Why can’t people accept their edgy OC is dead

On the other hand who here accessorised the shot out of their OC and who made a simple one

Simple here, just tall with swept back hair

>Then explain how he escaped.
Simply he just killed them all.

Yup, it was great. I never doubted that Armin was going to get the serum, but the way things played out, I was really worried that the cost of it was going to be more than just Erwin's life. That they would be irreparable damage in the relationships of Levi/Hange with Eren/Mikasa. And in a sense, something definitely cracked there, but it remains to be seen how and between who.

Who cares. Wtf are you guys so height conscious

Damn son. They say multiple times the entire world hates Eldians because they fear and despise the idea of being literally rained with titans.

Marley goes without saying. So basically it's not an overstatement to say the entire world is their enemy.

Attached: 1521577969913.png (800x450, 366K)

Some dialogue between Hange and Levi would be nice

Death to Liberio. Always kill a traitor before the enemy.

not this shit again...

Fucking newfags

He'll call him Shitmin to his face, making the fandom explode. Mikasa will then call him Armong. All the girls will laugh at him.

Armin is so cute.

What if Isayama make Eren kiss Armin?

Considering my luck with girls I can't help but self insert as Jean which means I fucking hate Mikasa for being so fucking brainwashed with Eren.

>That's Armin now
>no more cute trap Armin in bunnyboy outfit.

Attached: 1291882937489.jpg (289x299, 35K)

Eren did nothing wrong

Still #6 though

>HM
That is actually kind of a hot pairing

Why is Hange drawn as much taller than Mikasa when they're the exact same height?