Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=mMkoa28Vm7g
youtube.com/watch?v=l0YJwKvsuyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was never alive

for every good AMV there's over 9000 shitty ones

And nothing of value was lost.

>apathetic banality replacing a creative spark, even if 90% was shit like most other things
>nothing of value

absolutely this.
They blew up when I was in middle school, and even then I couldn't understand the appeal. A few times people would recommend some to me and that itself would make me cringe. There actually exist people that are genuinely into amv's

>watching amvs when MAD exist

And I couldn't be happier.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ojisan to Marshmallow - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.57_[2018.03.24_01.14.52].jpg (1280x720, 54K)

things that were never alive can't be dead user

Why am I seeing Ojisan to Marshmallow reaction images everywhere now? The show was done two years ago.

Is this some JAV slut?

Thank god

all i need is to rewatch amvhell once in a year

I wanted a happy reaction face and I just happened to randomly choose Ojisan to Marshmallow because I watched it recently.

>for every good AMV there's over 9000 shitty ones
Just like anime.

>Fate
>Naruto
>Suicideboys

Attached: 1519584737676.jpg (1297x2048, 149K)

Let's be honest, this is the case with most things.

>IT STARTS WITH

Attached: C6ED089B-BCCB-4C18-897A-4EC296BFD009.jpg (654x421, 115K)

Good

I DON’T KNOW WHY
IT DOESN’T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

I have never seen a non-comedy AMV that wasn't garbage and I've gone to /f/ regularly for years.

If AMV makers had any talent, they wouldn't be making AMVs. The scene "died" because even teenage weeb spergs have realized that they're awful.

It's strange to think about the fact that there are AMVs that were created before people that can post here were even born.

>dead
Not really. More like only the good/semi-good ones get views nowadays.

There is still an across contest every year. I for one blame the moe blob anime. artofeel best boy.

"tsh" tsh"
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAH

This one's pretty good considering it has very little editing except in the song. youtube.com/watch?v=mMkoa28Vm7g Or for more editing, this one, which is my all time favorite: youtube.com/watch?v=l0YJwKvsuyc

Any other black anons start listening to music not by black people thanks to amvs?
Video game soundtracks, ghibli movies, and linkin park type bands really shaped my childhood music taste

yes

All the classic ones got Copyright Claimed.