Why is it so good?

Why is it so good?

Attached: 366_Thumb.jpg (500x291, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAH7CLUmvhE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tTmSY4m4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It isn't.

Endearing characters, well told stories, good music.

Attached: SpinTheFin.webm (960x540, 195K)

It is bad compared to what's come out recently.

Amazing Slice of Life story accompanied by fucking great sword fights, fascinating, eccentric characters, some of the most bomb ass tunes, (RIP Nujabes) and animation is absolutely on point. Being forced to watch the Human spirit in the main character, as well as supporting characters many times having to overcome itself and get better in order to survive, and to aid those you care for...

In the end, it's just the type of story from Shinichiro Watanabe that you'd expect. THAT is what makes it great.

Attached: Samurai-Champloo.jpg (660x330, 154K)

It was created by talented people and not just incestuous aping of cliches from other anime.

Toonami overrated

Well-written characters, fantastic slice-of-life episodic format with overarching story, and talented people doing good work, from the animation to the soundtrack to the voice acting.

Attached: 1497935266616.jpg (589x500, 36K)

Cowboy bebop, obviously. Other than that, there's not a lot that hits the same beat.

Michiko to Hatchin is great and definitely has the same vibes.

Already seen Bebop and the movie. Maybe it's due for a rewatch.

Also, what did Fuu mean by this?

Attached: hmmmmm.png (2555x1406, 2.03M)

Fuu was my first waifu

Also the ED is a legit 10/10 song
youtube.com/watch?v=mAH7CLUmvhE

The gateway animu to japanese edo period history of the best kind. I learned so much from just googling random name and term drops.

Space Dandy and .

I have to admit that I have tried multiple times to watch this. I just lose interest after 3 or 4 episodes.

I'd claim Manyuu Hikencho is similar, yes it's ecchi, because they visit nearly the same checkpoints on their map.

Because she's a child and children arent supposed to go there

implying it's not where she went in the end.

Have also seen Space Dandy, might check out that Michiko show.

This shit is great

Attached: Learn you today.png (2560x1450, 1.46M)

outlaw star I suppose

Haven't seen outlaw star either. Which should I go with first? If I want the better one for last.

God tier OP & ED

aesthetic
artful Edo wanderings and eternal stories retold with great drama, everything has its place like Mugen's passage to death and back in the sea with the old woman's song

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tTmSY4m4M

Great episode.

thats because its trash and only a true brainlet would enjoy it

all these fags saying this show was "well written" you just know have no idea what theyre talking about and just parroting things theyve heard before

Final episode of cour 1 is still one of my favorite episodes ever. Both cours had great finales in general.

>brainlet
go back to your containment board

Rap

Needed to end with all three dying. That bullshit ass happy ending ruined it.

Still in my top 5 favorite series, but that ending can never be forgiven.