Is this the best shonen of all time?

Is this the best shonen of all time?
It's literally written better than any shonen in existence, it's even a better Mecha than that shit Called evangelion

Attached: 00db49e00cea59da36c4110602d4fb8d1491069153_full.jpg (640x960, 294K)

>Evangelion
>mecha

Also, it's funny how you seem to capitalize random words. You have a future in western comics.

Bump

>Evangelion
>Not Mecha because they're not complete robots I swear!!!!
Fuck off with your trash-tier series

It's poorly written with terrible characters that have awful development and motivations, as well as overly relying on dumb Shyamalamadingding twists and GoT tier character deaths just to keep the attention of its brainlet audience.

Attached: 1501386415733.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Let me guess, OP, you've seen 20 whole animes?

Attached: 1396459775183.png (284x281, 162K)

>20
You're giving AoT fans too much credit. I'm willing to bet they've seen 10 max.

I've actually watched 200

200 minutes? Good on you user, keep it up!

Please could you recommend better shonens than AoT? I was thinking about watching it (again), but I tried once and I didn't like it. Thank you bitch.

Sorry user, but my taste is so far above yours in quality that you're brainlet mind simply couldn't understand.

I suggest you watch everything you possibly can until they tripe that is AoT is washed from your mind, and you're allowed to summon a coherent thought again. It may take years so you best get going. God speed.

I think I'll try to watch AoT again, thank you retard.

Lurk more and read the rules, newfag.

Isn't AoT a seinen... I also think HunterxHunter is the best shounen... because it actually is one...

No, 200 anime you brainlet

>Isn't AoT a seinen
It is, but Brainlets here think it's a shonen for some reason

List 11

Yeah but the whole post in the OP is retarded so that kind of went past

Kill yourself with your bait thread.

>Evangelshit
>Star boy conan
>Hunter
>One piece
>JoJo
>Mob psycho
>Darling in the franxx
>Monster
>Full metal alchemist
>Blue exorcist
>Ttgl

>Yeah
It's not a seinen, are all of snkfags on this level of retardation?

Is the only true answer. Expet that Claymore is better.

>Know someone that hated AoT
>Hated the plot/characters/pacing
>Their favorite show is Bleach

I hope no one in this thread ever has to deal with a person like that.

To be honest, both Bleach and AoT are fucking terrible.

Bleach is Unironeclly better than that shitfest called snk

This

it´s definitly one of the best anime in history. the only thing better than Attack on titan is logh, ashita no joe, ghost in the shell and maybe 2 or 3 more stuff.

much better than eva, much better than fma. tatami galaxy fans can suck balls and nostalfags will disagree. thats ok because they have shitaste

no, no bait. been watching anime since the early 90s and AoT deserves all the attention it has recieved. and dont let me start with the manga.

Hunter x Hunter. The manga is only in weekly shonen jump because the autor got a great deal, otherwise it would be straight seinen. It's a seinen sold as a shonen.

Attached: 1505947647362.jpg (800x807, 403K)

This really sad

I've never met a single SnK fanboy that wasn't a complete retard

I am legitimately interested in the direction things are headed, but the threads are pure cancer. I don't understand what's so fun about pairing two characters that won't ever get together, together, and obsessing over their love choices. That's all the threads are.

If you consider good writing to be synonymous with piling a bunch of mysteries and twists on top of each other while putting off the pay off to a point that any satisfaction just kind of fades away.

Brainlet

>uses "Brainlet"
People who use this word are "brainlets".

What even IS the criteria for "best' Shonen? Is it something one can measure or be decided upon by a group of people?

ive seen countless animus but i loved AoT and also the clone series kabaneri of the iron fortress

stop being an anime hipster / elitist

>you will never watch the newest episode of attack on titan high on mushrooms again

Nice Reddit spacing

consider suicide

Nice Reddit response

>best shounen
>doesnt post pic of jojo or hxh
suck exhaust fumes faggot

btfo

fucking NICE

Best shounen I’ve seen in years, there’s an actual plot here, there is no filler or repetitive arc, skips a lot of shitty shounen trappings like a tournament arc or every character having some 1 on 1 with a generic villain for that arc.

The writer here was interested in telling a genuinely original story so he doesn’t have to rely on recycled plot ideas like the other guys, the characters feel way more genuine too and the manga continues to create genuine surprises and twist all throughout, it’s great.

>Darling in the franxx
>Blue exorcist
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
No wonder you are retarded

They're not robots.

You told me to post anime that I've see you retard

No it isn't. AoT is serialized in Bessatsu Shounen Magazine, so its shounen. It is aimed at the older readers of the demographic than say, Weekly Shounen Jump.

Sure is Saturday home from school teens here

HxH is the best actual Shonen objectively. Berserk is the best Seinen (imo)

Fuck off brainlet, AOT is Unironeclly too mature for you

Hi newfag.

In all fairness, if you want more unconventional shounen, try FMA, Death Note, Shiki and Demon Slayer.

Stay mad, brainlet.

Attached: 1439700356541.jpg (1500x1684, 707K)

>there is no filler or repetitive arc
There are boring and garbage arcs tho

>Fate
>Wan piss
>Medaka box
>Index
>Good

>animes
You've seen like ~15 yourself

nigga i don't dislike AoT but it aint even close to the best shonen. for me it's EASILY Jojo. btw what makes hunter x hunter so good? i've never seen it but reading the comments i might consider it.

evas are as far away from robots as titans are.

I was parodying people who say that kind of thing, retard. Goddamn, context is not your strong suit, is it.

It is the best shonen of all time for the first few chapters

bait.bait

i'd let annie fart on my dick desu

both forms