Karakuri Circus anime has 36 episodes

Does this mean it won't adapt the entire manga or that there will be more seasons? The PV teased a lot of parts from the manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jRoqNWKpiw

twitter.com/sonobe_ni_ikou/status/977453280249851904

Attached: visual.jpg (710x1000, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Deem939/status/977559154796777473
natalie.mu/comic/news/275070
twitter.com/kiirobon/status/977581413062135808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait.

Attached: 15203640798810.png (463x462, 352K)

Could be like Ushio and Tora, you get the whole story but a few less important arc get skipped.

36 episodes isn't enough, Ushio to Tora had 39 episodes and the manga for that had 33 volumes, this has a 43 volume manga

Maybe there's more filler in this one?

I don't think so. I've heard this has a complicated story, so I'm worried now.

Cool time to read so I could complain about the animation with you guys.
>Latest Release(s) v.25 c.241 about 1 year ago
>Completely Scanlated? No

Attached: Gokiburi Ginjika 01 015.jpg (400x475, 122K)

Scanlator gave up because of the 2016 US elections. Shit happens.

Damn son I hope they are alright.

If you think I'm joking, I'm not.

this have even less filler

Unless there's a second season of this, we're facing a new Houshin Engi, guys, and probably an even worse one.

I doubt it, the creative producer is Masao Maruyama and he wouldn't allow for a complete shit adaptation.

Looking at his previous creative producer roles gives me hope.

Is it better than U&T?

I thought that was Kaiji from the thumbnail.

Yes.

Attached: 147512531798.jpg (745x1200, 519K)

It’s possible that 36 episodes is just for the first half of the manga

U&T is more recognised but Karakuri is Fujita’s magnum opus.

how many volumes is the first half of the manga?

I would say 24 volumes, the ending of the Sahara Arc.

but doesn't the PV show scenes that go further than that? adapting the first part in 36 episodes would be a good thing

When Ushio to Tora got an anime they announced clearly that it would have a first and a second season, the fact that they didn´t this time means that we are only getting 36 episodes for Karakuri Circus.

If they have to cut stuff we surely won´t get the princess arc, wich means we won´t get this glorious page.

Attached: x17.png (900x1400, 227K)

I'd be fine with another 36 episodes.

36 + 36 would be perfect, but we know it won't be like that

So I guess they will adapt the first arc at 100%, once it´s done they will skip some of Masaru stuff (except the tiger arc) and then bring Narumi back.

They can make a good anime adapting the core part that are relevant to the story, but Fujita series usually have lots characters coming back for the last arc, so it may a problem.

WAIT WAIT WAIT THERE IS AN ANIME OF KARAKURI CIRCUS

FUCKING GODDAMN TIME

Absolutely by a large margin
Holy shit Sup Forums I'm relieved

Does this have GAMBRU

Slowpoke

>How Karakuri Circus got an anime: The series producer Makoto Kimura was a big fan for the manga since the time of it’s serializetion, so when he talked with Maruyama about it he said: “there’s no one who will do this tough thing so I will do it!” (Maruyama the real hero)

twitter.com/Deem939/status/977559154796777473

I told you guys, Maruyama got our backs.

Based

Only 36 episodes? No thanks !!!

The heroes we don't deserve. Especially Masao Maruyama. If it weren't for him this would have never been animated probably, there's no one like him in the industry. It's a shame he's getting older, I don't want him to leave us. ;_;

We might get more later.

Attached: heroes.png (1360x453, 722K)

Amazing.

hopefully translatsion start back up again.I hate when I have to drop completed manga because transltions stop. and even worse ccan't buy it in engllish

does anyone know if they subbed it in spanish?if they did, I can make do with my elementary spanish.

you know Sup Forums is good for soemthing, learned about karakuri like two days agao an was reading the manga. why dont people post some pages in the opt threads? aren't they there for people in scan groups to get intrested?

I know it's been licensed in French, I don't think there's anything out in Spanish. Why isn't it getting posted in OPT threads? Because it's just that obscure.

It truly is amazing. I hope they give us a god tier adaptation, since Masao was the creative producer for HxH 2011 and the other guy also worked on HxH 2011. Plus this is pretty much the definition of a passion project.

natalie.mu/comic/news/275070

Any highlights? Can someone translate them?

>Houshin Engi
Wait, so the new HE adaptation anime was bad? I always wanted to know this series and thought new anime will be perfect change to finally do it.

It's one of the worst adaptations ever.

dammit. I haven't learn french yet. but as long as its there its ok.man the french have an eye for things

It's worse than the original, lmao.

is there some kind of folklore with one armed clowns? at first I thought it just looked cool when I read DGM, but now Im starting to think there might be a reason behind it.

So according to this Fujita straight up said that "Uninteresting parts of the Karakuri Circus manga will not be animated, and that he signed off on the 36 episode runtime, being fully aware of people's anxieties about it all being adapted.

The three in charge of this adaption are Maruyama as the creative producer, Kimura as the producer and Fujita as the original creator. They were the ones to appear at Anime Japan and discuss the plans for the series.

They talk about Saiga's voice actor auditions currently going on, citing the wish to have an "unheard of" voice on the character, citing that Tomokazu Seki (on X) and Takeshi Kusao (Record of Lodoss War) were chosen through auditions.

twitter.com/kiirobon/status/977581413062135808

So they're adapting the whole thing?

Narumi and Shirogane have been cast it sounds like, and Fujita thinks they're awesome so that's a good sign.

If we view this in a positive way, this'll be a highlight reel of the best moments. They probaly couldn't get any better than 36 episodes, which is understandable.

Don't be a tard and read it in French

Don't worry, they only need to adapt things at a pace of 11.83 chapters per episode. How the fuck are they going to pull this off, manga readers? So they'll skip "Uninteresting parts", what could those be?

so its a complete adaptation of 43 volumes in only 36 episodes?

There's no uninteresting parts

This is even worst than Ushio To Tora.

>36 episodes

FUCK

Attached: 067.jpg (331x452, 123K)

Those are the words of the author himself. What will he skip?

Attached: 1510189624453.jpg (613x659, 258K)

This wi have good reaction faces, yes?

*will

I hope this brings the translations back

>good
You mean God Tier?

Attached: 1468013021607.jpg (262x505, 109K)

FUCK THIS THUMBNAIL I THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW SEASON OF KAIJI

Will they skip over him? They need to skip something, a lot of things.

His philosophy of how to handle anime will live on in his company. It still to some extent lives on in madhouse and with mappa and m2 we will see more of such out there and faithful adaptions.

Based chinese cuck

Attached: 164.jpg (333x443, 126K)

Ive read up to vol 16. but they will probably skip the princess and maybe the child hospital. and probably the daily life of masaru as he adjusts to the circus.

It just won't be the same without him. As soon as he left MAPPA their shows started falling apart and becoming QUALITY filled. Madhouse have suffered a massive nosedive after he left.

>child hospital
No way, this arc is too important.

Attached: 1409243066455.jpg (728x1155, 277K)

How the fuck will the madmen adapt the whole manga with only 36 episodes? We're lucky that the people behind it are very competent, but it's still almost impossible.

Not impossible, but we will see a reduction in some of the middle arcs and I would guess things like china, the princess arc, and the village will be reduced.

We also will reduce a flashback that takes up the better part of 1-2 volumes and there are two of those if I remember.

If fujita is aware of parts that can be condensed, I feel it's fine because while I would also argue there are no "filler" parts to the manga. Looking at what hasn't been translated and what I did read, there are arcs that are not important enough to reproduce in their entirety.

I think this will be he first manga It will be painful to watch skipping parts of the manga. time to learn french boys

Fujita knows best since it is his manga and he knows they don't have much to work with.

The best thing this adaptation can do is to bring back the translations.

How are the nips reacting to this?

Did U&T not give them as much as they thought it would? how many episodes do you think it would need? im betting around 76

Sadly, it looks like we're only getting 36 and no more.

this is frustrating. I mean even on the bright side It would take english translations a while to catch finish. and even more if manga company decided to license it.

Attached: 1521871169709.jpg (512x384, 27K)

>if manga company decided to license it.
That won't happen, because NA companies are retarded as fuck.

Why is this getting a adaption over a decade after the manga ended?
Isn't the whole point of anime adaptions to popularize the currently running work to sell more copies and merch

Read

one thing I dont get is that in the early chapters masaru he has amazing optic abilites but now hes have a hard time riding a unicycle?

I mean they get maybe like 1 out 6, cause franken fran got licensed. like whats the difference between him and makoto raiku? better promoters?

Nigga Karakuri Circus has 43 volumes.

So is there a reason behind one armed clowns?

Something something Bai-Jin memories

welp say no more. I can read between the lines.so the author has a good memory and story telling skills.

2019?

>Not Kaiji

Don't care.

Yes there is.

could you enlighten me? clowns disturb me in real life but I like seeing them in manga like DGM

The fuck does this have to do with anything in this thread you faget.

Some people think that Narumi and Kaiji have similar looks.

I dont see it. the nose not even that long and sharp.

All these people need to stop clinging to one good manga and read more good mangas.

Attached: 06_050.png (345x320, 97K)

>man the french have an eye for things
They just translate everything. That's it. Why do you think their manga industry is second largest after Japan.

Because their comics culture is superior to Burgerland's.

It's the mullet ya dip

Not even that. French just like to read. From books to comics.

Burgers think reading is evil.

because it is

You'd still be burning witches in XXI century if you weren't too lazy and obese.

but I'm not even fat