Shokugeki no Souma

Dumb Rindou and dimwit Tsukasa are fucking DONE. Watch /strongest chief/ destroying them next chapter.

Attached: GOD.png (879x1300, 292K)

>I'm gonna have to use that
HAHA

muh dick to fuck Rindou

What is Soma's speciality again?

„That“

Ass pulls

アレ

You know

>he literally says we're going to use THAT
And you faggots say Tsukuda isn't a hack. Honestly it's going to be a complete fucking asspull that Souma wins at all. But plot-wise it's impossible for Souma to lose since literally all hell breaks loose if he does.

His senpai Goku won last week, no way Souma will fail to upset him

He's gonna fail and Erina's going to carry him really fucking hard.

Diner food?

This is will be a complete fucking asspull. What the f man. Soma jobbed to not even eishi's best dish and now wtf. "That" is a plot armor

Risotto

>And you faggots say Tsukuda isn't a hack
Who is?

Do you really think than Souma specialite gonna fail? After all that build up? Are you fucking retarded?

Eggs

He will lose and it'll be Vietnam at the academy.

What did he meme by this?

Attached: IMG_5674.jpg (1330x439, 160K)

This shit is getting even worse

Putting stuff in other stuff.

looks like all shounen manga turn into some kind of asspull powerlevel fest

Pretty sure shounen manga set in historical eras with little to no superpowers doesn't devolve into this.

Peanut butter squid.

Mash-every-dish-that-fucked-me-in-one-plate specialty
Screencap this

So, my specialty is jobbing?

>yare yare, Souma-kun, you're the first person since your father who forced me, Tsukasa, to go serious. Full autism cooking form engage

Did Tsukuda ever explain why he introduced Azami into the plot? The decline of this manga started when he showed up.

Surely theres a better way to make Erina relevant and to make use of the 3rd year elites before they fuck off to the real world. Instead we had this shitty civil war arc for the last two years.

It's really obvious isn't it? There was no way the manga could continue normally. Logically speaking all that would have happened after the fall election tournament would be to have more election tournaments featuring the same people. That wouldn't have been interesting. Something had to happen to derail things in a different direction.

Nobody is reading this for the amazing story and narrative tension.

So the strippings are real, holy shit I thought it was just for metaphor

Attached: 010.png (876x1300, 323K)

They were real ever since the Darth Pajeet match.

Ketchup

"Oh no NOT THAT"

Mysterious pronouns be gone from my cartoon books

It's been so long I genuinely just forgot that entire match

Will Alice ever be relevant again?

Yes when they skip to third year to show the new elite 10.

The guy in the leopard print underwear is probably in the more awkward situation compared to Nikumi who already parades around in a bikini top.

"B-baka that's a completely different thing."

Attached: 72de2c038da403bf8aa0449e86f8b9ba0adbdc46_hq.jpg (1000x794, 101K)

I will never understand this desu.

Arent there a few hundred 1st years remaining? There could've been two or three who decided to lift up their game when confronted by the skill gap, and got inspired by Soumas work ethic and fearlessness. Heck, you could pull out 10 of them and have them challenge the side characters.

Now were in a situation where not only those no-name first years, but pretty much all first years not named Souma and Erina just don't matter any more.

>what do you mean "traps are gay"?

People delude themselves into thinking all sorts of stuff.

A girl seen in a bikini is likely not the centre of attention because shes probably surrounded by other girls in bikinis (or swimwear at least). And to wear swimwear is to expect she will be seen in it, so she picks and wears the one that makes her feel confident in her appearance.

A girl seen in underwear is probably the only girl in underwear in the room and as such probably the main thing to look at. Since she didnt expect to be seen in it, she probably thinks shes not looking her best and may think shes old fashioned, or boring, or slutty based on what shes wearing, and does not want you forming that opinion of her. Plus theres chubbiness, cellulite, pale skin, body acne, unshaved hair etc. to consider.

Beat me to it.

When the FUCK will Alice and Erina strip?

Oh, and she probably ate fuck all when in a bikini so her stomach wont stick out.

I want to stick my meat in Niku

But Soma is doing the hors d'oeuvres. Why is he making something that competes with the main dish?

"That" is going to be a super new combination technique that Souma and Erina developed to showcase her style in his dish and his style in hers.

Are da. Are

read Kingdom. No powerlevels there

>Azami says that only a miracle of team work could save them
I get the feeling that it won't just be team work now but also them just annihilating Tsukasa and Rindou individually as well.

what does his underwear say?

>Arent there a few hundred 1st years remaining?
I thought most non-elite ten member get kicked out by then, that was also one of the appeals for the school to turn, they get a chance to graduate

>Did Tsukuda ever explain why he introduced Azami into the plot?
He probably had Azami planned from the very start since he's an integral part of Erina's backstory which is sad since he pretty much killed the manga with all the high stakes shokugekis.

>yfw Erina and Soma do a winning pose back to back

I want a piece of that dark meat

How long until Azami starts talking about one bad days?
Cause he's starting to go complete cuckoo bananas. How is stripping underage children in front of a crowd legal?

I just want him to be humiliated, have him literally be the only person that thinks Tsukasa's and Rindou's dishes are better, even make Tsukasa admit defeat after tasting them while Azami still pushes his lone vote against Soma and Erina.

What the fuck was Azami doing? He literally pulled the evil villain tactic of saying "Unless you do this thing that you're definitely going to do in the next chapter, you're going to lose!"

>That
M-MASAKA

Attached: That.jpg (492x458, 139K)

They really should've just kept it as a metaphor.

At this fucking point *I* want Kiryu to punch him in the damn face.
What is he even ABOUT anymore? Is he THIS butthurt over his fuckin' senpai that he's trying to forcible take over the Japanese cooking industry and now committing crimes?
How do you even in your own head begin to justify this?

He is the stereotypical villain down to the suit and tie. It was the only thing he could do to allow this arc to conclude.

He's a friendless pedo that stalks airports for innocent japanese highschool boys.

NIPPON NUMBAH ONE

Like seriously how long until Azami straight puts a gun to Erina's head and says 'No! I won't let it end like this!'

I'm afraid that he'll just be "shown the light", admit he was wrong and leave the manga. He deserves so much worse than that for what he's forced the manga to go through.

>Erina relevant
Sprry user. She's just a pair of tits on a tsundere with daddy issues. Let's be real - it's a cooking manga where the greatest drama is character X figuring which dish to make. It's not exciting - it's just a good artist drawing a chain of fanservice on a bad plot. We're just here for the ass, tits and ahegao faces

How do you even see the light at this point?
The guy is off his rocker.

sauce

Whoa slow down. We don't want to comatose the judges, just strip them.

I mean Azami will just taste Souma's dish and realize Souma possesses same kind of out-of-the-box genious as Jouchiro and understands that individuality is the bedrock of true gourme.

That aside, Rindou looks real good this chapter.

Attached: 0016.png (876x1300, 364K)