What did Sup Forums think of White Album?

What did Sup Forums think of White Album?

Attached: Rina_Ogata.jpg (1081x1576, 883K)

Their best one since Pinkerton. It's too bad the new one sucks.

i wanna white her albums etc etc

shit. White Album 2 is better.

Yuki a slut
Rina best girl

Attached: 19432897.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I don't care for the Beatles.

I want to lick this midriff

The writer really doesn't like cakes.

Attached: [TMD-Raze]_White_Album_-_20_[h264-720p][17C3A194].webm (854x480, 2.94M)

The MC for this show is way worse than Makoto from School Days.

Rina is shit though, likes a retard MC.

Why?

you guys already said it

WAY better, ftfy

BEST ANIME IDOLS :^)

Why is she so sexy?

You mean better
>fuck all bitch
>is forgiven by his gf in the end

That's what makes him shit you moron. The fact that the anime expects you to sympathize with him is why it's so shit.

It's also implied he doesn't get either of the two main girls in the end. Certainly not Rina.

They don't care about you either

WA2 anime is good indeed, but it doesn't come close to WA either in characters or in plot. WA2 is mostly teenage drama, while it's predecessor is a fucking research on different types of love.

Plus Ogata Rina is my waifu since forever.

Plus the songs are much better, holy shit that fucking soundtrack.

Plus Nana wills it.

Plus Powder Snow.

The VN's have similar quality though.

Attached: Morikawa.Yuki.full.911214.jpg (1898x1900, 1.06M)

Are you serious nigger? White Album 1 was awful, at least the anime.

Well, it was awful if you're the kind of guy who argues about a girl "winning" and things like purity and etc. This series is a love story, but not a romance, it's a tragedy that ends in redemption.

The characters in WA act somewhat realistically, with the exaggerations common to drama series, and the core of the series is observing how much our feelings for those around us can change from love, to like, to hate and so on.

But really, if you didn't like it that doesn't mean you have shit taste or anything, just that you're not particularly fond of the genre itself.

Also, the DVD covers are so simple yet beautiful to look at.

Attached: vol3.jpg (768x1045, 163K)

is this an NTR series? Please say yes.

No, it was awful because it was an incoherent mess that was all over the place and held together by a horrible MC whose actions made no sense, save for a flimsy excuse at the end.

The fact that you're going this far to defend it and even fucking suggest the characters behaved realistically tells me you're one colossal idiot.

Your wish is granted, cuckboy. By all means start watching it.

t. moralfag

t. moron.
Sorry, I don't care for stupid people like you who have nothing worthwhile to say.

It's a series where a guy that has a girlfriend actively walks around with his Sunohara's crush even though he knows the girl has feelings for him, Then flirts with a superstar that happens to be his girlfriend's best friend, then repeatedly nails his girlfriend's manager while stealing the heart of a tsundere loli and going camping with a brother complexed tennis ace that wants him to see her naked.

And that's season 1.

Attached: calendar120090318143647.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Maybe I am. We always see more in series we like I guess. But saying that a series like WA is shit doesn't do it justice.

I believe everyone who likes this genre should watch it, because even with flaws and a convoluted pace it is a serious love story in a sea of stupid harems and non-funny romantic "comedies".

Seriously though, that S1 OP is perfect.