Of course this shit happens while I'm at work

Early morning in the states, give it a bit

slow poke we had already a few threads

I'm waiting for the superior translation of mangastream

Where is the link

OP's ass

The available tl is a mess anyway.

100 pages of nothing

The google translate which the faggot posted is a mess. There is already a complete and decent translation in reddit.

drive.google.com/file/d/1h509TZQaTV6agcdeEqYHdlY10UMkoTjg/view

It is me or the paneling is quite different from the first volumes of the series. The panels seem messy, expecially the ones with many dialogues.

Attached: 2B49D37F-EDA0-4136-9D24-C9DB336BBC31.jpg (1926x1566, 1.46M)

fuck off with that shit google translation.
Mangastream is the only good translation there is and it's not available yet.

What happened to Ultimate King? His translations were better than mangastream.

It's time

Attached: Black Sperm.png (400x258, 123K)

Why the fuck does Genos look so fucking scared over cabbage?

What did they mean by that panel anyway? Black sperm showed up in the end so wha is the point of that silhouette?

Maybe the MA thinks he's their ace in the hole.

Jaimini translate it you know right? I'd prefer anything than supporting Niggerstream

non-retarded translation when?

>ultimateking translation
kek

Looks more like surprise than anything.

The paneling is only different in that Murata is blocking the background space so none need to be drawn. That's why it looks different.

They ruined the surprise of who's strong in the MA and who's a jobber by introducing the "dragon level" executives. In the webcomic their threat level s weren't revealed until the battle.

in the webcomic it was a surprise only for brainlets like you, it was obvious as fuck who the strong monsters were

ONE, you cheeky fuck

Attached: 1514344186547.png (472x367, 193K)

>hindsight is 20/20

>ONE

user, where the hell did you come from? Sup Forums hates Mangastream. It's like you're suddenly pretending sideways infinity chan is cool. Playing to the wrong crowd. How could you lack this much self-awareness?

He writes the dialogue?

Not sure what you're getting at. The Genos vs Sonic fight? The fact that their characters were originally robots?

>REEEE I hate mangastream because they use bad words and I'm a little kid that shouldn't' be exposed to those kind of words REEEE

Why are you getting upset at me? I'm pointing out an undeniable fact; that you're acting like liking MS is actually thing on this site.

>Not hating mangastream for the constant mistranlations, changing of characters and dialogue and ruining of stories

Attached: chrome_2017-12-22_15-29-16.png (581x357, 72K)

What chapter is this?

>actually defending bloating translations with nigger speak for no fucking reason whatsoever
Kill yourself

fuck off you fucking racist piece of shit.
Blacks are the coolest thing in the planet.

Are you that weirdly militant supporter of Mangastream? Since I think I've been seeing you protect them in several threads now for several different series.

Mangastream killed World Trigger, I will never forgive them

>t.Brian Michael Bendis

A better question would be why is he a fucking asshole of all of the sudden? Is he that jealous of Fubuki?

Go back to watching Pewdiepie videos, user.

>fending bloating translations with nigger speak for no fucking reason whatsoever
>Kill yourself
is this a joke?

So guys, G5 is Drive Knight?

If it was Bofoy then why would he tell the HA that he would refuse to join the other S Class heroes?

t. eurocuck

Literally yes.
Genos thinks that she's trying to become Saitama's disciple too and he doesn't want to share his sensei with some hoe.

>People are actually taking this bait

G5 is just another machine that's part of the Organization like G4 was when Genos fought him. Drive Knight is probably part of the Organization too and joined the heroes to spy or something.

CE: if we have a spy on our hands, the timing and route of our stealth attack could be leaked to the enemy, in a worst case scenario, it might lead to us getting wiped out.

It makes sense why the Dragons were matched with opponents that were suitable for them and overwhelmed them.

Fuhrer Ugly with Amai Mask

Black Sperm with Atomic Samurai

Gums with Pig God.

Hobo with Zombieman.

CE believes Genos is a spy and the spy would turn out to be Drive Knight(another Cyborg). Thats my take.

Wrong. The spy would turn out to be Child Emperor himself.

>one

Where does UK usually post their translations? They don't have a website as far as I know.

He doesnt write shit, you fucktard.

Child Emperor isn't a spy. He's a smart, dumb kid.

Page 44

Ninja: don

Ninja: what about esper?

Ninja: we blitz them, before they have a chance to use their powers

In before some Anons continue claiming Flash can 1 shot Tats via speedblitz.

He can. You just quoted a proof from ONE.

>Tareo gives Waganma his last jelly bean
>Waganma calls him useless because he doesn't have more
>Waganma tells Tareo that if he wants to be saved by his dad's connections he should become his servant and give all the food that MA bring them to him and him alone

Holy shit Waganma is such a freaking dickhead

Attached: 1503990775346.png (300x325, 84K)

Waganma needs to meet Uncle Garou.

Attached: Hello operator.jpg (800x1248, 269K)

I approve Great Food Tub re-design, he looks more intimitating than the webcomic version.

Genos said that all the S class heroes plus Saitama would have to team up to beat Gouketsu. Guess that means the team up happened off screen.

Somehow I dont want to see Waganma rescued and have him witness the S class heroes getting rekt by the Dragon Monsters and later on Monster Garou. That should give the kid some ptsd.

Not just written proof but you also have Golden Sperm blitzing Tatsumaki with pure speed. Flash would just lop off the head of Tatsumaki before she even realize what happened.

S (small) class chest and B (big) class chest.

Attached: g4Ac8.jpg (1606x2499, 525K)

Guess what happened after G Sperm blitzing Tats? She can just protect herself or kill you.

Page 57

Tareo: umm…it’s already nighttime

Waganma: is that so…I’ve been here since noon yesterday, but they’ve only given me a small piece of bread and a glass of water

Waganma: I’m going to starve to death at this rate…you got anything to eat?

Tareo: I got a jellybean, but just the one, if you don’t mind…

Waganma: swallow

W: got any more?

Tareo: s…sorry, that’s all I have…

Waganma: tsk, useless thing

Tareo: ......

T: then…us…what’s gonna happen to us…

Waganma: …monsters are pretty damn stupid aren’t they

The Virgin Tareo The CHAD Waganma when?

Origin story when?

Attached: 8398cc4567b93cd824bb3f8c9438a4ca.png (431x834, 230K)

I wonder if the kids are going to stay in the same room now. Because if so, Garou will make Waganma piss himself desu.

How would flash get past the psykic barrier that Tatsumaki has even when unconscious?

Flash wouldn't. He'd break his sword and throw a hissy fit.

Page 97

Saitama: hey old man Kuseno, do you mind bringing more premium meat next time you vist?

Genos: don't be so shamelessly asking for stuff from Dr. Kuseno...!? I'm terribly sorry, Sensei!

Saitama: you need to rest, Genos

Saitama: too many people around, I need quiet time

S: you guys gotta leave after you’re done with the hotpot

S: you too, King…

S: …huh, why are you lying over there

S: you can’t sleep here

S: hey

S: hey----

S: he’s dead…

END

I can't believe King is fucking dead

>Golden Sperm attacking a Tats on the verge of unconsciousness and still not making it past her barrier is proof you can blitz an esper if you're fast enough

Here are the translations. Need Typesetting
pastebin.com/0kfjL5Wa

>someone managed to fell King
Impossible. As the strongest of all, there's no way he could be hurt. He must have had a vision of thr future and passed out from shock.

> Saitama: hey old man Kuseno, do you mind bringing more premium meat next time you vist?
> Genos: don't be so shamelessly asking for stuff from Dr. Kuseno...!? I'm terribly sorry, Sensei!

That's totally different from the rough translation.

We've had this conversation one too many times, ONE writes, Murata draws. End of discussion

>King stared at the hotpot menacingly
>no one gave a shit
>he got blown into oblivion and didn't get a single piece of meat

King is truly dead

Now she looks different.

Attached: Tatscute.jpg (823x1200, 202K)

Am I the only one that thinks Saitama is really autistic? He has all the people he is closest to in his apartment and ignoring everything they are going through all he wants and cares for is that they leave him alone.
I guess it's part of the joke but I think ONE is taking it too far. At this point if they all died in the raid Saitama probably wouldn't give a shit, maybe he would miss playing with King but that's it.
Also Genos doesn't seem to know hows Bomb called. Poor Bomb.

>used to be a cheerleader
>dropped out of highschool because of bad behaviour and grades
>only thing she has going for her at that point is her rocking body
>becomes a professional domina to earn money
>realizes that dominating people feels good
>becomes obsessed with it
>turns into a monster

The "rough translation" was some retard unironically using google translate.

This one is done by the guy who does quick translations all the time.

Tatsumaki used to be flat in the past.

Attached: Tatsinthepast.jpg (1310x1165, 418K)

It's not a rough translation faggot. It's from google translate so of course it's terribad.

That's pretty reasonable

Saitama was worried for Genos when Sea King wrecked him so I'm not sure. I think he has the most respect for Mumen though

I mean. There isn't even a need for a spy. Psykos has clairvoyance and her flying meat ball spy drones. She even bragged to Garou before about knowing exactly where the ugly kid was and that Garou hadn't saved him at all.

So long as this isn't totally and utterly forgotten, this whole "spy" plot point is just a fake out.

Wew. What a rube.

Are you autistic? That is exactly the point.

The slit has only gone up higher and higher and the dress tighter and tighter with time. She must be doing something wrong with her laundry.

Saitama has shown concern for Genos, Bang, Garou. Of course he'd care. He's just being extra autistic because these guys are crowding his apartment, hogging his hotpot and acting like savages to each other.

Well. Just have a look at his time back in middle school, his orientation with Snek, and his initial meeting with Fubuki. He's completely inept when it comes to following etiquette. He's polite enough at times, but at other times, he's just a complete misfit who can't read the mood.

And, well, that's pretty much his entire thing. It's his endearing trait in the whole hero biz, but outside of that, he is a bit of a drag.

Next chapter, this finally gets redrawn.

Attached: 0058-009.jpg (600x849, 112K)

>inb4 Child Emperor is talking about spies to whatshisname Zesinger, who is an actual spy

Attached: 1372180736427.png (1011x1088, 535K)

Saitama has even shown concern for his wife Tatsumaki
>if they all died in the raid Saitama wouldn't care
Next time put any dumb shit you have to say in the first sentence of your post so I don't waste my time reading it

Attached: domestic violence.jpg (600x848, 83K)

I hope Garou smashes Sludge before he demolishes the cell bars and slaughters Ripper.

Most probably not.

What I'm expecting is that RR cuts him in bits, but he survives, and then he ends up getting killed by Rover's attack.

More likely than what you suggested to be honest.

Rover is a good distance away from the cell and cutting a sludge into pieces is a retarded idea in itself.

This is awefully close to making the loli cry.
Don't make the loli cry.

We know Saitama wants Genos to leave his house and doesn't give a shit about his goals or problems. With Fubuki and Bang he has an even smaller relationship. Why would he care if they died and never saw them again. He has no special concern for then. In fact when he got to fight Garou everyone was scattered around half dead. Did you see Saitama worried about Bang or Genos? Nope, he was too worried about the noise and his house to worry about his "acquaintances". But hey, I guess you are too immersed in your Saitama x Tatsumaki fantasies to notice this.

>This is awefully close to making the loli cry.

It was like that in OVA 6 too when Saitama didnt want her to drink sake.

My penis is already erect thinking about next chapter.

Garou smashed a wall originally, right? Because it was a room without cell bars or anything. I can see him punching Sludge on his way to the camera with the kids.

Unless Ripper takes Tareo to another room or something.

F

Attached: 9 - 463oIQA.png (1346x1080, 1.83M)