Odababbies GENUINELY think this looks sad

>odababbies GENUINELY think this looks sad

Attached: file.png (500x736, 396K)

Luffy is a numale?

did he died?

Attached: the rabbit.png (500x736, 491K)

nice teeth

OMEGALUL before it was cool

Oda says he draws like this because people aren't cool or pretty when they are crying unlike media shows it with the cool guy dropping only one tear

Oda says that because he is a hack.

Yeah, if anything it made me smile first time I saw it, Luffy's face is just too silly looking.

oda makes 20 million a year while still sticking to his
dream and story, he's pretty damn amazing.

Did he bite his dick?

Who cares about how much money he makes when his storytelling is fucking garbage?

Oda's manga can't even win the hearts of his daughter.

What kind of shit manga author can't make his daughter happy with his story?

It’s not sad, it’s devastating. It’s Luffy’s absolute lowest moment so it’s supposed to look brutal

What kind of manga author lets the interests of someone outside of the target demographic decide how the story's written?

People aren't cool or pretty when they're angry either, yet this doesn't apply

What you're talking about? Wasn't Nihei's daughter the one who didn't like her dad's story (and preferred Shingeki no Kyojin)?

Shit looks fucking goofy

Oda’s art style is rarely conventional and takes some getting used to

Haha, his face looks so comical!

I didn't know Oda even had a daughter. You would think he wouldn't have kids given how inevitably absent he would be from their lives

What no? Every adult male knows One Piece is a parody deconstruction. Nobody thinks it's sad. Do you hear any sad music playing? No ofc not! It's a manga!

>Do you hear any sad music playing? No ofc not! It's a manga!
Can't argue with that.

>He does things I don't like, therefore he's a hack!
Oh, child.

>his storytelling is fucking garbage
Have you ever thought that maybe it's your taste that is fucking garbage.

It looks worse than sad, it looks fucking brutal (though its brutality is heightened if you know the hysterical unrestrained screaming Luffy has in that exact scene in the anime)