What is the best time loop?

What is the best time loop?

Attached: 1510587889479.jpg (2132x1200, 1006K)

Time paradogs

Higurashi isn't a time loop, it's similar parallel dimension hopping resulting in a superficial resemblance of time looping.
Steins;Gate isn't a time loop either as all time travel is completely voluntary; the only instances of going back in time are exclusively because Okabe does not want the timeline to continue in its current state. At any time he can allow time to proceed along its course.

Final Fantasy I
>inb4

YU-NO

Utsuro no hako to zero no maria

SUMMER. HOMEWORK.

It's MLA, easily. Simultaneously has the best uses of a repeating timeline plot and alien invasion plot that I've ever seen in Western or Nip fiction.

I remember liking Donnie Darko

Groundhogs day

Muvluv. By far.

Samefag.

TACHIAGARE KEDAKAKU MAE

Attached: 1520619202016.webm (1024x600, 2.92M)

Tatami Galaxy was my favorite even if the Stein's gate loop made more sense

>even if the Stein's gate loop made more sense
lol idiot

I'll indulge you.

Attached: a.png (530x338, 50K)

I don't know why I clicked on this and watched it all, again. I knew what was going to come, but still, but it still hit like a fucking truck.

Attached: [Meguca]_Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_-_10_[BD][h264-720p_AAC][9562D94A].mkv_snapshot_00.15.13_[2018.03 (1280x720, 140K)

Not him, but it's pretty easy to fake (You)'s senpai

Attached: You.png (590x605, 79K)

Not that user either, but then how would one prove one is not a samefag?

So I guess you're betting on whether someone cares enough about a singular Sup Forums thread to not only samefag in it, but also fake a screenshot when someone calls them out. That's more than zero effort for no real benefit.

Take a video with timestamp of yourself clicking refresh on the screen, then upload to (you)tube.

Attached: images-7.jpg (281x158, 7K)

the autistic solution is IPs and timestamps. The thinking man's solution is to ignore it altogether
wouldn't put it past Sup Forums

Attached: sage.gif (500x525, 663K)

Cross Channel

Groundhog Day, and Tatami Galaxy.

>cached

Bites za Dusto