Isekai: Exterminator

the isekai where you kill pests, destroy houses and free slaves

Attached: Exterminator -_.png (2227x1600, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unlimitednovelfailures.mangamatters.com/risou-no-himo-seikatsu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>free slaves

why would anybody do that?

Because they're not faggots such as (You).

well, he still has one who's all over his dick

he's not interrested in sex, though

Attached: Exterminator _-.png (1032x1500, 1.57M)

I meant one girl, not one slave.

She's mentally a slave, though.

If it's someone who looks like that, I can understand it.

im kinda getting tired of the super virgin ideal that the japz keep just tacking on to their mcs

Attached: 1521621198176.png (2518x1024, 469K)

Why ISSTH MC was my favorite in a while. Solely devoted to his waifu despite all the women, only takes the 2nd one at the bequest of his wife since she's been dying for his love for 100k years.

Meanwhile get shit like ATG where every new story arc he's banging 3 hoes into his harem forever. Is it too hard to ask for a delicious vanilla monogamous relationship instead of either extreme.

Attached: 000_1486980742.jpg (1101x1600, 753K)

>builds reputation on the back of billion of corpses
KEK thats too China like

Risou no Himo Seikatsu is best

unlimitednovelfailures.mangamatters.com/risou-no-himo-seikatsu/

That nigga is living the dream.

This is one of those example in which the author took full measures to make sure MC is a hollow shell with no personality.

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (1266x1266, 415K)

well, they can't alienate what constitue their main fanbase, after all, aka the creeps who'd be mad that their waifu is not pure anymore, and the shippers who'd be mad that their waifu has not been chosen

and now the next page

Attached: aNehkkbC6W13f_cLAjHf3Ftz13aVRksbjAlsI6oLn1c_oM5TPaYUlMojG1BXYsXMuI_r-WmomU5i13ia3I67OxlxzMuZoOCl5lt2 (1097x1600, 698K)

well fuck... so he is not going to fuck the red head?

don't know, that's the only 2 pages I read

your bingo is better than this one, to be desu

Attached: isekai bingo.jpg (465x551, 61K)

is this even a right foot or a left foot in the upper pannel, by the way?

why can't Japanese fucking draw feet correctly?

>150 hours of overtime per month

I just found a new idea for a reverse isekai: a normal guy from an medieval fantasy world meets horsewagon-kun, get isekai'd to modern Japan, and his quest is to free all the Japanese from slavery.

Attached: H8_FOdDXBf6qI532_1SGnEoErhGfTYo0wO7R2PMmwqVNC70v_67s1-OVTEXGjCmSgrsNZhWo5a6Mod8L9VQHe0D1P38XDHYaLY3Q (1103x1600, 568K)

Are we posting bingos now? Is it too easy to get less than three marks on this one?

Attached: Bingo2.png (1500x1800, 158K)

Well the last volume of Skeleton Knight has been released and the series has ended.

This feeling of wanting a novel you like to continue but at the same time kinda like the ending it has...
Oh well, I'm sure the author's next work will be pretty chill too. Hopefully his 'post-last boss trip around all the towns you've been to' sequel comes to happen.

Attached: It's escapism! Can't you see, it's not healthy!.png (1199x852, 2.21M)

It's better to have good ending than have the series drag on and on and then suddenly end with a wet fart

Okay hold the fuck up, you saying the church has a magic gobble that can suck up magical power and not break, and the GM of the merchant guild didn't even knew about it? talk about pulling shit outta the fucking wazoo eh?

How many times did he fuck the slave girl?

Attached: 057.jpg (975x1400, 235K)

Well, the goblet didn't glow or anything during mass.

I'm fairly sure that would be noticed whether in this world or in bookworm.

He's a man desperate for a cure and he has the money AND the connections, wouldn't the church be the second option before selling your daughter to a noble?

This is a good bingo.

zero

Attached: is that right.jpg (309x303, 24K)

Should get rid of "Token Goth Loli Character" and replace it with "Religion is Evil".
I haven't actually seen many goth lolis as of late.

Oh shit, I've completely misread it then. I thought they fucked and MC was worried maybe he wasn't very good at it.

>forgo all material wealth
>a jew who's willing to use his own daughter to con a little girl
what are you, mad!?

But more seriously, i dunno. We'll see just what sort of political situation there is between the nobles, church, and merchants.

Shit yer right, he did use freida to con maine like 3 times already, ugh i REALLY don't wanna read the MT volumes but this week long wait is forcing my hand.

wait? Ainz became a pope?

That's one of the bigger reasons i adore faraway paladin, MC's relationship with the church and his patron goddess is just lovely.

yes

Attached: 017[1].png (2048x1483, 1.72M)

Attached: 5395DEB5-E181-4DFD-A22C-3421C857CF04.jpg (344x506, 64K)

Already have a square for Religion is Evil with a slight deviation.
Also i can point 3 goth lolis in the iseshit i'm reading, probably more will be introduced in the ones that doesn't have.

>uh huh
>uh huh
>uh huh
What

uh-huh

She's been pregnant for the last 2 or 3 monthly issues. He's been getting that cocoa on the regular. The queen even thinks it's weird he won't agree to have concubines, as is the norm in her society and there have been some aristocrats willing to take the role.

maybe its like YUH from guillotine?

Good for dicking Choco Queen
Bad for not dicking others

Picked the fuck up

Isekai thread? Isekai thread!

Attached: The KINO.jpg (950x1364, 615K)

I love Risou no himo and I hate to break teh conversation, but I just started reading Moonlight Journey and let me get this straight.

>Makotos Parents flee from bitch goddess domain cause of the cucking incident.
>Not only does Tsukuyomi accept these illegals, he lets them set up a nice fulfulling life while spreading their genes.
>He also agrees to send back one of the kids with all the knowledge and skills he has acquired in his realm payed with Taxes from the locals.
Is Tsukuyomi the ultimate cuck or just Angela Merkel in Disguise?

Attached: MR-353063-640581-11.jpg (800x1138, 171K)

edgy

fuck thje right off with this shit man c'mon
stop posting cuck shit in my threads. there's a tsugi ka thread up go there you goddamn cunt

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1521652859596.jpg (1307x711, 194K)

It sure is! It somehow appears to be even worse than novel with such shitty art and all.

>implying muscle is a bad thing

She is his wife and they have child, and he loves her. Frankly he only wants to dabble with some sciences to make life a little more comfortable and live with his wife in peace. He somewhat gets the science part, because that benefits the kingdom and doesn't cost that much, but the second part is out of his hands - he is married to the Queen and there are hordes of people who scheme against her or sometimes even for her (at least they think so).

that from volume 13? or 14?

yeah, i don't
dropped S2 halfway through the lizard episodes

dropped the novel at vol 7 or so... so yeah
i don't know

Murderbunny will look awful, wont she?

the art is as cringy as ever

Attached: 001[1].jpg (950x1364, 656K)

can't find shit, captain
is it new?

the first pic is from skeleton knight, where another player with a skeleton skin became a pope

Is that a hole in her forehead?

Volume 12.
Also a better quality.

Attached: 1521652859596.jpg (2048x1106, 786K)

that is a head ornament or something like that
also

>her

nidome no yuusha

pure edgy revenge shit with cringe art

>tfw reading Sairin no Yuusha and being amazed at how tame it is compared to kino seeker and lad&bunny: a murderventure
Like sure, his executions are the edgiest things but other than that the guy is a tsundere with trust issues.

Attached: cropped-91h9dja3a1l.jpg (756x1075, 153K)

>introduce numbers to the isekai

I guess the next step is to introduce miso and curry.

Attached: 017[1].png (1367x2000, 795K)

and crop rotation

>the guy is a tsundere with trust issues.

Attached: Betrayal trauma intensifies.png (417x811, 124K)

In a isekai world only one thing matters!
the Monster girls are fuckable?

everything is fuckable with a little effort

He is still heroic unlike the others revenge isekai mc. He can't help it.

Attached: 1521375937979.jpg (852x610, 403K)

>the isekai where you kill pests
Sounds interesting, i like Terraformatrs
>destroy houses
Uhh okay, if necessary
>free slaves
DROPPED

so Sup Forums:

+You wake up in a Isekai world,
+You are level 100 top tier in this world

>What is you First step?
>What is you end game?
>Do you want to go back to the real world?

Dad sword drama CD VAs according to the author.

Fran - Inori Minase
Master - Satoshi Hino
Amanda - Michiko Neya
Jean - Tetsuya Kakihara
Forrund? - Toshiki Iwasawa
Zerais? - Mitsuki Saiga

Attached: 01.png (1070x1520, 685K)

they are fuckable, but remain unfucked

first step is to ask how I can go back to the real world
end game is to go back to the real world
yes I want to go back to the real world

>fatima

Attached: 019[1].png (1114x1600, 853K)

>1st step
learn if it is socially acceptable to fuck loli cat girls
>end game
if not, then make fucking loli cat girls socially acceptable
if yes, fuck loli cat girls

>What is you First step?
Learn whats going on in the world, dont do cliche things too early or you would trigger a flag. For example going straight to the guild an having a fight with the veteran adventures
>What is you end game?
Opening a school and teach children but only if cant go back
If I died in my old world then no. If I just disappeared I would like to find a way. I probably need to know how different the timeflows are. It would be really bad if a week in the other world is a year on earth.

He is suprisingly not that edgy like nidome no yuusha. I hope he genocides more demi humans and other lowlifes

>muh Japanese 4 seasons

Attached: 001[1].png (1114x1600, 768K)

>You are level 100 top tier in this world
How common is this in this world, and what does this allow of me? Am I just a really good athlete, or am I absurd levels of stronk, like Satou or Mile? (Going to assume the latter.)

>What is you First step?
Learn about the world. Information is power and all that.
>What is you end game?
Stabilize my livelihood so I can get back to being a shut-in NEET again.
Not really.

>shut-in NEET
I thought we are talking about a standard middle ages isekai world? How would you waste your time?

I'll figure something out.
Maybe invent magic internet, so I can shitpost like now.

kek

I like it. I wish it has better translation though.

Attached: 1521306416805.jpg (754x538, 81K)

>How common is this in this world, and what does this allow of me? l

evel 1 unharmed adult peasant
level 2 armed adult peasant
level 5 low levels demi humans
level 6 militar
level 10 magic user

only a few people is 40 - 50 level in the world, top Fighter is level 80 dragon king

can I have status windows and item boxes?

oh, and skill stealing and skill creation too

Destroy and kill then rape.
End game is trying to be immortal by going god mode.
No.

Attached: ALPHA.png (443x480, 423K)

>Your first step
Get familiar with my surroundings and find any semblance of civilization.
>Your end game
To live a peaceful life(with a few moments of excitement). eventually settle down, marry a cute girl and have children.
i'd probably want to just send letters or something to tell my family and friends i'm allright.

So roughly a week back some random user gave a link to another user in a isekai thread, a link to Lightning Empress Maid, all i can say is thank you, while the link wasn't for me directly i clicked on it out of pure curiousity and i found a rather enjoyable LN to read.

So again thanks to that user that linked it.

I guess having a decent translation also helps.

Nanaki is a nanakimiracle of the nanakiverse. Can't wait to see the day Nanaki claims her master's ass once the god shit is done.

You have some windows and item boxes like overlord, but they are all empty, and all you stats are in 1,

You have 10000 from you level 100 to spend in stats, max stat is 1000, you have this stats (strength, luck, appel, speed, vitality and mana)

and magics, you can chose 5 different magics

for itens you have 30 slots for low level itens, 20 for high level itens, 10 for epic itens, and 2 to god itens

>If I died in my old world then no. If I just disappeared I would like to find a way. I probably need to know how different the timeflows are. It would be really bad if a week in the other world is a year on earth.

the time flows the same and you just disappeared

Attached: muhqpu.png (525x394, 311K)

>To live a peaceful life(with a few moments of excitement). eventually settle down, marry a cute girl and have children.
That's no different than staying in the real world, if you aren't gonna go all the way when isekai'd then you don't deserve to get isekai'd.

Then I would try to look for a way to go back or atleast find a way to communicate

Make a immortal army, comeback to earth and conquer earth.

Who says i have to go all the way to enjoy an isekai life anyway? Tell me so i can personally go there and beat the shit out of them

oh, fug

i thought nothing of this one at first, but it turns out the story is more interresting and better written than your average isekai, actually

Attached: 013[1].png (1038x1500, 685K)

You are only powerful in this world, for you the time in you world is frozen

Glad someone else is having fun with it.
Zean's got his work cut out for him if he wants the Nanakibutt, the woman is a incarnation of pride and "might makes right", getting her to see you as a partner is a lot of effort and if you fuck up anywhere you're getting dumped or deleted off the face of the Earth.

Attached: 1521076890726.jpg (1350x1920, 241K)

>What is you First step?
See if I can use magic to build a proper computer.

>What is you end game?
Creating the Internet and becoming a lvl100 hikineet.

Only if I fail to create the Internet.

the world is adapting to you, now new Npcs are getting strong and strong soon it's gonna have a riot against you