Im in the middle of season 4. Will it get any better...

Im in the middle of season 4. Will it get any better? The whole "never lost a race" shtick is getting kinda boring and i only watch cause of Bunta.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NmZaAkeGUD4
youtube.com/watch?v=NmZaAkeGUD4
youtube.com/watch?v=9wlhxhGTa4E
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpr1SNH4h9w
youtube.com/watch?v=gXuE20rxkBY
youtube.com/watch?v=hgu3G-gYxME
youtube.com/watch?v=S9tZNLdeV6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Will it get any better?
Not really. The best race in S4 has is probably Keisuke vs. God Foot, and s5 has one race that's interesting because it has story behind it and it's not realted to project D. I would power through it until the end if you got that far, but Project D stuff is considered what ruined the show, it won't get as good as the first 3 stages.

Attached: 1476668754009.jpg (960x540, 63K)

Sick 5.0

Foxbody Mustang - American ae86
BMW e30/36 coupe - European ae86

Attached: 1476713754035.png (1027x701, 781K)

I wouldn't say it was Project D specifically, but rather the whole "lose and we all give up and go home" bullshit. Which single-handedly destroyed any suspense that may have been felt throughout the remaining parts of the series. Since there was no way they were going to fail before at least getting close to their grand objective.
That's why the one good race in season 5 wasn't shit. Since it wasn't trapped by that clause.

Asking here as well,
does anyone has Dagumi's Eurobeat movies saved in HD quality? It has been removed from Drive and Mega for copyrights, and only stream I could find wasn't HQ as those, and torrent literally had no seeders there.

I have those. What torrent is that, maybe I can seed them if I have the same files.

Torrent from some shitty streaming site. That was all I could find.
Is there someplace you can upload them?

Could you upload them to mega or another site plz???? I'm dying to see the eurobeat version.

Is the site BitChute? Cuz the that's only place i can find the eurobeat version,

Uploading it right now.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-24 Яндекс Диск.png (1676x860, 61K)

You're a fucking life saver. Thx

Yes.

Thank you user!

Bumping to keep the thread alive

Attached: SaveMeEurobeat.jpg (492x350, 22K)

The Grim Reaper plot is really fun. It was the only time where it felt something was at stake and bad shit would happen.

Try it, hopefully yandex would let you download it (it might ask to make an account). I'll upload 3 now.
yadi (dot) sk (slash) d (slash) htq0WANi3TiaQH

What went wrong?

Attached: basednakazato.gif (500x334, 1.11M)

Your right. I loved seeing Ryosuke race, too bad we didn't see him race more. I wouldn't mind a prequel about him or Bunta.

I'm able to download it without an account. Thanks for uploading it user,

Didn't ask for sign up, downloading it now, thanks user!

Finished it a couple of days ago, it was ok, nothing special, and not terrible, but it needed eurobeat, and yeah, Takumi winning every race with asspulls/armor plot was pretty BS.

Attached: [a-s]_initial_d_4th_stage_-_14_-_sad_lonely_driver__rs2_[770E873B].mkv_snapshot_23.34_[2018.03.23_16 (960x540, 33K)

GOLDEN AGE GOLDEN CENTURY
Post eurobeat.

>crashes the car
>jobs to everyone
Being Nakazoto is suffering. There is a drama CD recently translated where he races against the guy who beat him when he was driving a Silvia, it's like his redemption arc. Don't know where to find it now, you can probably google it.

You're welcome.

Attached: 1472684692568.jpg (628x444, 213K)

Don't have enough space left in yandex (3rd movie is 6-7 gigs), I'll upload it to google which'll take 30 minutes.

>wrecked his gtr multiple times
Watching him crash that car was painful, I love r32s.

For anyone looking for that drama CD about Nakazoto here is a youtube link.

youtu.be/NmZaAkeGUD4

Does he crashes his R32 again?

Alright. Thanks for keeping us posted user

Yeah he crashed racing against the evo.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmZaAkeGUD4

Would the European AE86 use the engine from M3 GTR after it blows up?

Ah shit someone already found it.

Attached: 24766.png (273x228, 19K)

No, if you aren't enjoying season 4, drop it and pretend it ended after the movie, it's only downhill from there

get it? haha

Since we're talking about Initial D. Has anyone read up on M.F. Ghost?

Attached: 1511386078132.jpg (960x711, 303K)

The scan quality was too hideous in the translations posted. Might as well wait for the first volume to be released.

If it's an e36 probably not, the p60b40 was a specially built v8 made for the e46 gtr. Only a small number were made so getting a hold of one would be impossible.

Attached: A E S T H E T I C.jpg (1900x1267, 461K)

In what way?

I saw a e30 with a 1jz and e36 with a 2jz on sale, that's some advance perversion.

It's the most basic legitimate sportcar you can buy.

No, it really doesn't. 4 is generally considered the best place to stop watching, so you've already gone farther than necessary.

I have seen ls swapped e36's but that requires a kit and usually takes a lot of time. It's a pretty tight fit.

Attached: 1499567067145.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

GTI and SRT4.

It's done, remove the spaces https :// drive.google.com / file / d / 1oXFtAkaW_sZ1Epsank5tpsB9pYWXDY4D/view?usp=sharing

Thx user again

youtube.com/watch?v=9wlhxhGTa4E

Attached: 1474815421159.jpg (931x605, 217K)

Bumping to say all the smoking made season 1 so good. It was a great way to show how stressful the races were and how the users were long term racers compared to Takumi being new in the scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpr1SNH4h9w
Why is 90's SEB so good?

the animation style was all gritty too, made it look so much more dark, compared to season 2 and after where it looked all washed out

It's a product of its time, like 90s basketball.

Who /MFGhost/ here?

Attached: Takumi mention.png (721x1024, 1.04M)

I thought Corolla were 2 wheel? How does a 2 wheel drift look like a 4 wheel drift? Why would a 4 wheel drift when you can grip? Someone from /o/ can set me straight?

youtube.com/watch?v=gXuE20rxkBY
True, I like modern SEB but the 90's SEB just has that charm to it.

shit tier manga.

Basically you just go sliding with your 4 wheels, while a drift you just slide the two in the back while the front just guides your direction.

I'm liking so far. Shigeno's art were always shit.

You don't need 4WD to drift with all four wheels

Attached: toyota supra mk2.jpg (700x435, 53K)

Plot is wretched and his art is devolving. His creative spark died since the end of Purple Shadow.

I like how the races now are a mix of hill and inside the towns.

Attached: file.png (497x706, 383K)

There is no plot yet besides Kanata and >muh family. We're just only in the first race.

Already one tankoubon out and still not through the first race. Waste of time.

lel did you even read Initial D manga? It was even longer, stop being such a nitpicking bitch.

Attached: Beckenbauer woke af.png (496x703, 322K)

what's a BETTER car which would have been out at the time of the series original release

Attached: gruffalo.png (1028x1028, 849K)

So we went from JDM to EuroExotics?

Basically a mix of everything. From 86 to Huracan Performante.

Better by what metric? Almost every car he races against is more powerful, they're all like 10 years newer and also more much more expensive.

Attached: 1477798984416.jpg (1366x826, 154K)

pretty much, i see an Alfa Romeo 4C there

Initial D manga was long but it got through the important opening plot elements within a few chapters. MF Ghost still hasn't. It's bland right out of the gates and won't change any time soon, just like Initial D started suffering in 2004 and never recovered. Shigeno is just cashing checks and phoning it in.

almost everything. That'd being said i'd probably take one of these

Attached: Audi_quattro.jpg (969x646, 114K)

>people are actually discussing the series
I haven't been on this thread before.

Isn't shinigami just shingo 2.0?

Attached: ourguy.jpg (325x500, 70K)

Can't wait to see someone on F1 soon then.

>You're sat in a famiresu having a drink with your mates, when this guy comes up and challenges you to a "gommu taypu dessu matchi"

wat do?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

the toudou racing school bumped takumi too

Is this worth a watch? Where do I start with it

the one that has "first" in name you baka

First Stage->ExtraStage->All the way till Stage 4->Extra Stage 2-> 5 and Final Stage. then Legend movies what user above posted just for fun.

>almost everything
That wasn't a concern for Takumi, but at least you could buy a 10 years old Trueno for what I guess was a very modest amount of money, you could also use it to haul shit since it's a hatchback. There more to owning a car than just performance.

Yes, start with First Stage (26 episodes). Don't watch dub, it doesn't have original music.

I-it's not like I want to hang out, but I'll accept if you ask...

Watch up to season 3, then if you really enjoy the racing, carry on, if not, drop it there.

You da best! Are the other two still uploading?

The other two are in yandex.

I missed the link. Found it now. Thanks again!

youtube.com/watch?v=hgu3G-gYxME

underrated

>Don't watch dub, it doesn't have original music.
Wait, what?

Attached: [a-s]_initial_d_4th_stage_-_14_-_sad_lonely_driver__rs2_[770E873B].mkv_snapshot_20.57_[2018.03.23_16 (960x540, 34K)

There are two dubs and at least one of them has no Eurobeat in it. I guess they couldn't license it?

Man it's kinda saddening about him and Iketani too.

>I only watch cause of Bunta
Just play the arcade games if you want to get raped by him without hands youtube.com/watch?v=S9tZNLdeV6Q

Also Project D almost killed the series. Sure, a team with Ryosuke, Keisuke and Takumi sounds like a nice idea, but fuck, I hate how every single opponent in that part is disposable. All the characters from Stage 1 to 3 appeared at least once after completing their respective races, while on the other hand, Stage 4 had fuck all. Maybe Kyoko and that's all.

Attached: [a-s]_initial_d_4th_stage_-_14_-_sad_lonely_driver__rs2_[770E873B].mkv_snapshot_24.33_[2018.03.23_16 (960x540, 35K)

Weren't cell phones invented at this time? Mako gave him her number, why didn't he just call ahead?

Oh my God, Itsuki. Way to proudly show off your virginity.

Itsuki is actually pretty cool, he bought a car for himself while being a school kid, that's pretty admirable. With Takumi's lessons he might already be a better drives than Akina Speed Stars. He's still young and can get a gf in the future, Iketani is a lost cause.

Autocucked

>has no Eurobeat in it. I guess they couldn't license it?
Imagine watching this show everyone has been hyping up because of the amazing soundtrack and it's just a bored looking guy driving in complete silence.

Attached: aa4393177bee7e9df62c33dececb63f7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Don't forget Itsuki actually managed to keep up with Shingo for a little bit, just a little bit after he bought his 85. This speedy speed boi might become a quite decent driver if he's confident enough

5th stage has some alright scenes but is pretty boring. Hakone no brakes we die like men is the strong point of the season and it's one of the worst races in initial d really. Final stage is alright if way to drawn out.

2 dubs. The tokyo pop one which was done like fast and the furious with Tokyopop presidents metal band doing the soundtrack (I'm serious) VA's sounding bored. Only positive is quinton flynn is shingo and it fits well. The Funimation one is leagues better and retains the eurobeat.

>It's a Takumi wins by luck episode

Attached: Initial D Fifth Stage - 03v2(DVD) - (Central Anime)[85EFAA66].mkv_snapshot_24.35_[2018.03.24_22.25.2 (848x480, 27K)

Attached: GodHand.jpg (864x768, 84K)

>cat runs in the road

this was the worst, just straight up bullshit