Was this the peak of Fate?

Was this the peak of Fate?

Attached: 1505069537113.png (602x540, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/0BWEz
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FGO didn't exist, so no

Attached: fgo gudako stand.png (730x1080, 538K)

you need to GO back

Do I really need to have read FSN, FHA, Tsukihime, and Melty Blood to enjoy Carnival Phantasm?

Gudako is a miracle of the universe.

Attached: A8DFCA79-A76F-477E-8CCC-495AC5B9D3A4.jpg (518x700, 67K)

And Kagetsu Tohya. You don't need to, but I can imagine it wouldn't be as enjoyable without playing them.

fuck yes
webmshare.com/0BWEz

I'm reading FSN and really enjoying it. However, Tsukihime bores me to death. Does it get better later on or what?

Tsukihimes ending is top notch

try fs hollow ataraxia

The latter routes are definitely better, but if you're that bored now you might not like it. At least read Akiha or Hisui's route and see how it goes.

What was it's name again?

Madoka Lewd

Just with reading FNS and Tsukhime you get most of the references.
But if you want the complete experience then at least playing Melty Blood is a must.

That woman is an evil tyrant who needs to be killed immediatly

len barely shows up in carnival phantasm, though

Arcuied and Ciel's route are by far the weakest ones. Things start getting good when you get to Akiha's.

I guess, I can't quite remember how much she was in it, but she was in it so might as well play it too

If they did a new CP, at least 1/3 of the sketchs would involve FGO

I love the thought that the whole facility is a handle full of regular staff members, this crazy bitch, and all the servants are out full time and interact with each other.

yes

The fact that "Date only with the two main heroines" was even made an option says it all about the problem with Carnival Phantasm. The director blatantly shafted every heroine except the three most shilled ones (Saber, Rin, Arc) in CP as a whole. It's a terrible adaptation of great source material, and anyone defending it is a secondary.

Attached: 1505024011857.png (640x480, 218K)

Yes

Why are you posting a non canon character?