DARLING IN THE FRANXX

Is it AOTY? How can anything else even compete?

Attached: 248159.gif (540x300, 239K)

AOTY, serious contender for AOTD

I know, right? All those beach episodes are forgotten!

Attached: 1516931349328.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Can't even be better than Slow Start.

Attached: 1521744439206.png (948x1056, 777K)

ur in the wrong thread

Attached: 1518406693611.jpg (434x434, 51K)

Easily

By not being this stupid and boring.

Depends how the inevitable twist goes.

excuse me?

Attached: 1518081574656.jpg (250x238, 32K)

VEG is

This desu. VEG is drama done right. FranXX can't even be relevant without NTR baiting.

Attached: violet attack.png (617x1000, 800K)

t. fake saber girl

Seriously, what the fuck is Slow Start? This is the second thread I've seen it mentioned in and I have no clue what it is.

>"dude just be yourself lol conflict is normal" breedgroid propoganda
>AOTY
its basically just a 24 episode procreation advertisement. holy fuck half the people that are watching this shit are only doing it for 02, i wish theyd stop wasting screen time on characters no one gives a fuck about. i wish i wouldve dropped this shit after episode 6. remember when triggerfags were defending the asspull saying dr fran would explain it in the beach episode? turns out this is just a shitty soap opera

Attached: 2018-03-19 01_36_20-(C72) [Crazy Alicetale (Kizoku)] Sadistic Mastervation (CODE GEASS_ Lelouch of t (859x911, 759K)

not to be rude, but what happened to you to make you think having kids is bad and propaganda? Is that what they're teaching nowadays?

Not even close. But at least it's better than Sup ForumsEG.

Attached: 1501850473497.jpg (756x1024, 51K)

Wish it was about the mechs like everyone else thought.

Attached: 1521816058890.jpg (232x250, 42K)

>when your fanbase is so notorious for being filled with crossboarders that you start projecting it on others

>not to be rude, but what happened to you to make you think having kids is bad and propaganda? Is that what they're teaching nowadays?

He got brainwashed by the SJW and Gays and Lesbians and all the other multi-gendered-people.
No wonder the world is having a serious backlash against these people, they will bring the end of Humanity if they have their way with the rest of us.

breeding is a highly irresponsible act. the world is already too crowded, and most people aren't capable of financially, emotionally, or educationally supporting their own spawn. thus, the spawn is very unlikely to grow to be a decent person. and successfully birthing a baby grants the mother even more power and influence over other people. besides, the ultimate act of love is to prevent someone from existing in the world and preventing them from being exposed to all the pain that comes with living. would you really want to put your offspring through this hell? dont you hate your parents for subjecting you to this miserable existence?

Hey man, if you need to talk about something, go the fuck somewhere else. Something maslov hierarchy blah blah self actualization.

you asked me to explain it fag, dont get pissed when you get an answer you cant refute.

muscle fat > soy milk

Attached: FuChad.jpg (1280x708, 285K)

that's actually a different user, but I didn't ask you for your philosophy, I asked what happened to you. So I'm doubling down on his response, take your depression to

Attached: 1500170309778.jpg (1024x1024, 788K)

More like VAG

Citrus would like a word

dub or sub version?

most boring aoty, contender for most forced hype of the year

>Beta MC with controlling GF
It's shit.
Fuck off reddit.

>that's actually a different user, but I didn't ask you for your philosophy, I asked what happened to you
what happened is i realized the aforementioned ideas
>take your depression to but im not depressed, i see through the indoctrination that still plagues you and the other user. and /r9k/ is a shit

VEG doesn't have Milkman.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2018.03.24_12.56.34].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

oh no a series without forced memes

>i see through the indoctrination
tbqhf if you wanna talk about philosophy or morals either keep it to the eva threads or just go to Sup Forums

I hope you get better though

Attached: ea472f5710bf87791d6afe8d54e3cc0defeb447b_hq.gif (500x277, 885K)

Why is it that when I make a side Yuru Camp thread it gets pruned within minutes but Cuxx are allowed to have 30 simultaneous threads up on the catalog?

Attached: 1516669785596.png (520x720, 338K)

Attached: 1507415389519.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Sorry but I'm too swole to control.

Attached: 1521912810999.jpg (617x351, 33K)

>Beta MC

Attached: CHADshota on his throne.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

yes he's beta.

beta milk vs chad fatboy

>Is it AOTY? How can anything else even compete?
No sweetie, we all already agreed devilman won

Attached: 1516138538779.jpg (3840x4320, 1.25M)

Based Netflix BTFOing this seasonal shit that's always shilled

Same thing with SoraYori.

>I hope you get better though
what makes you think the lie you think is "better"? youre implying that the way i live is worse and the way you live is better, which is false as they are both meaningless. your insolent pride is just another form of escapism to distract yourself from how worthless we all are

FranXX == ch/a/ds go back to your pathetic yuru camp thread beta virgin.

>what makes you think the lie you think

Attached: 1521073097053.png (385x367, 67K)

>futoshi is actually a competent pilot without a 10/10 ass to distract him
I approve of this development.

this replay chain is entertaingly retarded

>replay chain

Attached: Angrymarines7.jpg (500x600, 49K)

gomenasai for phone posting

Piano no Mori is airing in 2 weeks friend

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1511095136261.jpg (1920x2930, 2.11M)

>VEGFAG dissing 2 shows in one comment.
Sasuga trashman.

You're retarded as fuck if you think you want more shit like this in anime. Go look at Western TV. Jersey shore and shit like that. That's what ill breed into. If you want marriage proaganada Id watch the actual show about it. Not this hormonal garbage.

OH NO NO NO

Because I know you're too fucking stupid to figure it out on your own heres a hint. The Husband is a NEET and the wife works.

Anyone good enough with photoshop to make the shadow look like Futoshi? and the couple to look like Mitsuru and Kokoro?

Attached: 1521917460177.jpg (926x926, 136K)

I don't like NTR, but I hate /u/ and /y/, so this episode is okay in my book.
Besides Futoshi x Ikuno is a cute pairing.

Cough JoJo part 5 cough

middle top is a month of cutting away from /fit/

Attached: file.png (480x578, 445K)

Is Mitsuru /OUR GUY/ ?

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

canon slut

Franxx is setting up to be the WAOTS

>Wants to fuck Hiro
Yes.

can someone explain what is going on with zero two? like she was super hyper super happy at the start, then a few episodes of being super depressed, and now she's back to being happy?

some user said she is only happy when killing klax and bathing in their blood, she got to kill one again this episode

Attached: punisheddinosaur.png (600x600, 592K)

>Honeymoon phase
>Real life and monotony kick in
>The mirror episode and her depression (?)
>Submit to it and try to make the best out of her time left.

>How can anything else even compete?
A couple of sales will do.

Some people think it's this, but I really doubt it. My theory and what I think is most likely. She was happy at finding a partner and even the gift from Hiro, but looking at herself in the mirror brings back her insecurity over her monster features, or they've possibly getting worse and she's reverting back to an Oni form. She doesn't want to talk about it because she thinks Hiro will hate her for it and hates herself. So she's depressed and cold. At the end, she sees Hiro looking at Kokoro and Futoshi breaking up. She assumes Hiro is thinking that is what is happening to their relationship. So she gives him a reassuring hug from behind and says, "Don't worry, we'll be together forever."

Both of those make sense desu. Maybe a combination. I just want to see her smile

Attached: zerotwodarling.gif (600x320, 3.01M)

Zero two lives to kill and be killed. She's keeps bringing the topic up with Hiro but he's not catching on. She'll just have to be more obvious about it.

I dont actually believe it myself, an obsession like an itch wouldve been noticable in the fight itself
unless its sexual
kira onikage

>the world is already too crowded

unless you're on an island, go out and drive like an hour in any direction from where you live and you can find yourself basically isolated in what looks like infinite wilderness. the world is nowhere near overcrowded

the last few eps were great, but like the whole first half was bad IMO.

>Second cour
>Rebellion Arc
>APE's special unit is sent to destroy P13 Rebels scum
Who is going to be who's counterpart?

Attached: Nine fuckers.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

It doesn't really even make sense. We've seen her plenty happy outside of killing Klax when swimming with Hiro or stealing underwear in previous episodes.

alpha and chadiro
midget on midget
lean guy (with pony tail) on fat guy
too-cool-for-school on milkman

I don't know what's more sad; that anyone could think DitF is even AOTS material, or that VEGfags think their show is any better. They're both mediocre disappointments and I have no idea why this board is so into either of them.

This show hasn't been fun nor has it been insightful or deep. It's an awkward blend of a ridiculous concept being played straight with focus to the melodramatic relationships of an overwhelmingly bland cast. I'm amazed so many people can (rightfully) shit on Kiznaiver, but then turn around and praise this mess.

>02 and Hiro meet when they are very young and grow an affection for each other
>Hiro is the first to see her as just a normal girl
Hiro: "I'll call you "Darling"!
02: "Darling?"
Hiro: "Mmhmm, it's a word I learned. It's what people call each other when they are each other's beloved. You're important to me, 02!"
02: "Oh... then that means that you're my "Darling" too, Hiro!"
Hiro: "Right! We'll be together forever"
>The higher ups find out and they are separated
>Soon after they are both forced through a memory wipe to avoid complications to the children's rearing. It completely erases each other from their memories.
>But for 02 something remains, a word:
02: "...Darling..."
Franxx: What's that, 02?"
02: "I have to find my darling..."
Franxx: Do you know what they means... "darling"?"
02: No... I just know that I have to find it..."
>02 spends the rest of her life for this "darling" knowing only that it's a person.
>She may have met clones of this person along the way but has always known that she was close to discovering her "darling" but never close enough, until Hiro

Attached: Hiro_Oni_Never_Forget.png (2420x1744, 1.38M)

Blonde Kaworu vs Hiroman
NotHiro vs Goro
Man Bun vs Fatman
Pretty boy vs Milkman

RIP Zorome & Miku

Attached: 1507839313669.jpg (1014x676, 81K)

> Memory wiping Oni
Doubtful. She's too unique and valuable to risk blowing away her potential. Hiro on the other hand was pretty good yet ultimately replaceable. He'd be valuable enough to mind wipe and not simply toss in the shredder.

I want fucking franxx vx franxx fights

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.37_[2018.03.24_18.50.00].jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

I want fucking franxx XXX franxx mud fights.

I could still see it if she's still looking for that specific clone.

hoo boy, I've missed most of the shitposting

Attached: levels.png (1754x788, 548K)

kokoro is looking very dangerous there

Very symmetry.
Such classical.

I like.

so when does suffering start?

He's got a girlfriend who isn't a doormat.
He is man enough to stand next to her and she is woman enough to stand next to him.

I think it's mainly this.
But I also think that Zero Two knows a lot about whatever the Grand Crevasse is. And I think it might be playing a part in this somehow.

To the left: stamens. To the right: pistils

Kai (from "kaibun", palindrome)
Shiina (shi, I, nana)

Alternatively, the pistils shown more than once are the clone girls of the Nines, and 818 is the rightmost boy; the first number picture indicates they manage to remember Hiro-tachi and turn against Papa, and the numbers in it is the final configuration for P13 -- IchiGoro die and something happens to Miku, perhaps "maintenance".

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.27_[2018.03.24_20.18.44] - copia ( (1920x3240, 819K)

>That Mitsuru.

Attached: brrrother.jpg (500x281, 55K)

More like manic-depressive pixie dream girl.

This is magnificently cute.

I'm going to use this as my background.

Campers and franxxers are friends though

Attached: 1521934634419.png (599x423, 56K)

>I hope they don't try to make it out that all the klaxosaurs are actually processed former parasites or something
I don't think this is actually possible. The manga already spoiled the fact that klaxosaurs came before FranXX (and therefore parasites), so parasites cannot be the source of klaxosaurs.

165cm (5'4)
52kg (114 lbs)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.36_[2018.03.24_20.54.31].jpg (1920x2160, 474K)

Too big for IMAGINE.
Too smol for MAN.
Mitsuru is forever trapped in manlet hell.