Berserk

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1521634301287.jpg (2133x1560, 724K)

Miura's best spread in a while

Attached: lost.jpg (500x699, 187K)

You know, I'm kind of surprised the jailer spared his teeth.

I hope Jill is still alive.

Man, LC was so great. Guts wasn't brutal or kind, he was both at the same time at varying degrees

>Onii-chan buy me beherit!

Correction, that is what the result of peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1465132535643.jpg (482x615, 117K)

When was this?

Incorrect. THIS is peak performance

Attached: donovan apostle.jpg (750x1100, 272K)

Next thing you know, Theresa meets Jill in Falconia and neither mention Guts

Damn, Miura's really getting used to his new tools now.

Theresia will be the one who the behelit belongs to, so she'll definitely mention Guts when she activates it.

Is Donovan the most morally grey character in the series?

conviction was so good

Attached: x10.jpg (744x1100, 277K)

How did Griffith manage to say I sacrifice when his tounge was cut out.

Also when did he mean when right before he said it when Guts was running to him "If you touch me on the shoulder now".

Griffith's torturer

I think raping a child is evil tier

I just reread that chapter today and they pretty much say that saying it in your heart and meaning it is enough, intent is what matters.

Technically he had permission, he paid good money for it and it was a different time.

Attached: void ackchyually.png (900x900, 167K)

> exposed bones

Damn bastard tanked torture like a boss.

Griffith was having doubts about the sacrifice, which is why he tried to escape alone at first. When Guts came running towards him, he knew that Guts would be caught up in the sacrifice, and Griffith didn't want that.
Then the godhand have a chat with him and this doubt is what pushes Griffith complete the ceremony: "Only you made me forget my dream."

I would really love if we get another proper storyline in berserk and the meandering is over. I loved ganishka and I wodner if there'll be another villain

So with Griffith bi?

He would feel despair if guts touched him. He felt lost and inferior at that moment compared to him. Which is why he tried to rape Casca in that fucked up body.

Griffith didnt know the sacrifice was happening. He was caught by surprise. He was looking to kill himself

I hope Theresia returns she was cute. I'd love her to hold orgies like her mom did.

Are they going to be on the boat for years again to get back to the main land?

What the fuck this implies? Griffin is dead?

Attached: x16.jpg (722x1100, 299K)

he's probably going to be stronger than ever

Attached: x21.jpg (747x1100, 283K)

Will Casca forgive Guts for the tiddie bite?

It is Casca remembering his mangled body.

she forgave him for choking her during her first time

No but she will forgive Griffith for fucking over the BotH by raping the princess, sacrificing all her friends, raping her and ruining her baby, and torturing guts

How badly does Farnese want that Berserker dick?

Uhmm boy.............

Attached: guts_zodd.jpg (2133x1507, 1008K)

zodd is the most underrated character

The thirst is real.

schierke is so beautiful. she is the best girl. perfect age too.

I thought I remember them specifically saying that he had all of his teeth ripped out, am I remembering wrong or did Miura just make an oopsie?

Perhaps one of the most badass spreads ever devised by mortal men.

I like her however crazy farnese was hot

I want to know what made him sacrifice. Bet he was some lanklet who wanted to be strong.

You are remembering wrong. Reread the pre-eclipse chapters, he clearly has teeth there too.

In reality, Guts should get burned because he's not grounded

That's what I was thinking too, but apparently the jailer just cut off his tongue. I just think it's a bit weird considering how ripping out teeth would be a very logical thing to do during a year long torture.

Schirke is for protecc and hugg, not fugg

Attached: x11.jpg (1495x1100, 281K)

He needed to keep Griffith alive, so removing the teeth might have made force feeding hard

Cockblock.txt

/r/ the donovan version.

The man wanted to experience the thrill of combat for eternity, why wouldn't he sacrifice?

After 20 years, Caska is going to be cute again!

Attached: 1521631705288.jpg (1098x1600, 355K)

What's wrong with Elaine?

Attached: elaine.png (195x187, 49K)

Reminder.

Attached: Donovan did nothing wrong.jpg (1130x1169, 1.06M)

The bit where Ivarela teases Schierke about Casca being the final villain made me kek. Between her and puck she's the better fairy

A reminder of how pathetic this fanbase can be

Attached: 1468910818123.jpg (1949x1400, 1.04M)

>that cute elf dress
Sex soon.

Puck > Ivalera = chestnut Puck.

She's a total cunt and entirely irrelevant.

>tfw you predicted Casca will not be able to remember the eclipse without breaking down 10 years ago
>tfw leaving her amnesic is the only way to preserve her sanity

Attached: 1455063182470.png (479x433, 475K)

Puck has the better ass

they haven't even exchanged a word and she's already breaking down in pain from mental trauma that is resurfacing

That's a precursor to all fornication.

Casca did speak, and she was obviously asking guts for sex

medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=3579

Only shortly after to become a vegetable again.

Attached: 1469822750270.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

And the next step is a rag doused in morphine right Mr. Casanova

Nothing, but I miss good old Caska.

Attached: 1521670483065.jpg (1088x1600, 459K)

You were saying?

Attached: IMG_6106.jpg (640x569, 96K)

There's no other way for this manga to end

Attached: hm2kb80epdoy.png (2756x1835, 3.15M)

>morphine
I think I see where you're going wrong

her face sure has come a long way since then

Attached: morning coffee on your day off.png (741x1080, 1.69M)

Is Casca a Kushan?

Yeah, you got to use chloroform right?

Attached: 1438792667829.jpg (640x640, 78K)

She's from a border town so probably mixed

So, do we know what color non-crimson behelits are?

Attached: m5ysf8zzel401.jpg (480x480, 78K)

To activate the behelit, you need to feel ultimate despair and sacrifice something you love. It doesnt seem to be a premeditated act. Did he say he was a successful warrior as a human?

This chapter was Berserk!

I seem to recall blue and yellow ones.

Given her sad story and suicidal tendencies it doesn't take a genius to predict that the brutal slaugher of all her friends and rape by the one person she truly admired through her life, would be too much for her to stay sane. I hope Miura doesn't forget she's supposed to be a broken human being.

Can we prove that it has to be people you love? Griffith didn't even consider the band of the hawk his friends and yet they were fair currency.

Considering what they said to the count, yeah. He tried to offer Guts and they refused for two reasons, because Guts had already been sacrificed and because he didn't mean anything to the count and would have just been a good riddance in his opinion. It's called a sacrifice for a reason.

>rape
But she literally came.

My feeling is that Miura gives a bunch of pages and scenes that are bland jsut people talking to his assisstants, and he does the big scenes. For this chapter, the pages of this, and Guts with the apostles behind him, and Casca in her dress were done by him. This is why Casca looks like a bloody cat in close-ups.

Berserk doesn't kill off named characters off screen. She may die, but only after being re-introduced.

Even if berserk keeps going for another 20 years, this bait isn't going to end

>his assistants did it!
Imagine being this delusional.

>berserk keeps going for another 20 years

I hope it does

Who does she sacrifice and how the hell could she hope to stand up to berserk armor guts

Attached: 1436730877342.jpg (282x341, 44K)

Well not someone you love persay but something a part of your heart.

The Band of the Hawk, while Griffith only cared for Guts on a personal level, were something he built from the beginning to realize his dream. His whole personality and being was the leader of the legendary hawks. What he built was what made hik almost king, until he decided to rape charlotte.

´the more I reread, the stranger this spread gets. It's so shocking. I imagine seeing it on paper must be glorious.

>I want to know what made him sacrifice. Bet he was some lanklet who wanted to be strong.

He was a warrior, but he got defeated in war, called out a sacrifice. Only question would be who he sacrficed?

"Til next time"

Yea I dunno about that.

The art styles seem to jump around sometimes. Some chapters we get the often mocked overly Kawaii huge eyes. Then there's these gorgeous well done spreads. You can see what Miura's doing, and what his assistants are doing.

probably his enemies because he loved fighting them lamo

Of course you wish. Because that would mean it would end before 60 more.

This chapter was so beautiful

Attached: 1416636775103.gif (245x150, 762K)