Raildex

What if Pierce is a Gemstone rather than the #6? It would still fit the formula of all the Delta Force members being weirdos with unique powers, and it would explain why Pierce might have ended up in the same school with a bunch of Level 0s in the first place. What do you think?

Attached: pierce-aogami-17977.jpg (390x600, 166K)

I’d be ok with that.

Well he could just be both

I still want him to be Level 5 just for the meme of it

The three kanji for Aihana Etsu's name mean "indigo", "flower", and "pleasure", respectively.

"Pleasure" for his lust, and an indigo is a tropical plant of the pea family, which was formerly widely cultivated as a source of dark blue dye.

Attached: pierce.jpg (210x240, 18K)

So he’d have to be weaker than Gunha, but more valuable to the keikaku

I think you're gonna get about 5-6 replies followed by mass shitposting about the same topics as always.

Misaki a pile of shit

Nah, if he was a gemstone then the Rensa wouldn’t be able to copy his ability either. Gunha was the only one she wasn’t capable of.

Which actually, is really fucking crazy if you think about it. She’s able to copy special shit like Accel’s wings but not Gunha’s stuff.

What would his power be?

It’s possible though, his ability could be fairly simple compared to Gunha(who’s crazy even for gemstones)

What if he’s a Level 5 power giver? He can give people powers that he’s come into contact with, but he can’t use any himself

Would he be able to give people multiple powers?

Attached: 1516390761140.png (1096x1600, 1.43M)

KamiKuro soon lads

Will Yuriko also have wings?
Also what are the possibilites that an actual Yuriko exists, as Accel's clone for backup?

Pierce is the Number 6.
>Six is also the first perfect number which means that the sum of its factors (1, 2 and 3) are equal to the number itself (6)

No wings.
Also if that was true I'd want Yuriko x Accel doujins asap.

>the #6 is a conglomeration of all the bullshit that Accel, Kakine, and Mikoto have.

Eat shit fag

That's rude.

When are we getting a gemstone arc anyway?

Sisters noise or only my railgun?

Masterpiece.

Has Aleister earned a spot in the delta force yet?

Attached: 1508864159762.png (1280x681, 1.35M)

I wouldn't be shocked if there were a few copies of Accelerator somewhere. For all we know, the Accelerator we see after the headshot isn't the same one we saw before. I doubt thats the case but I'm still not going to be shocked if one or two albinos with powers related to Accelerator's show up and claim they are intended to replace Accelerator if he dies or becomes even more of a vegetable. I kinda hope if Kamachi does do that, they aren't clones and have their own faces. Hell, make them genetically related to Accelerator and give him a family. A legitimate little sister and big brother

Book of Law, can't see it happening anytime at this point in NT

You better be avin a laff m8

If Aogami is a gemstone then I'd bet that Aogami is also a secret agent like Tsuchimikado sent to spy on AC and Touma. Maybe it's time for an evil organization that only recruits gemstones.

>Ollerus was rounding up gemstones
It's time.

he be avin some shit taste is all

Sisters noise. Only my railgun stops being catchy after hearing it the 100th time

I've listened to it thousands of times as it's my CSGO warmup song and it never gets old.

Only MY Railgun!

If Accelerator was created in a lab like has been suggeted a lot, I doubt he was made alone. Im sure there were failures along the way. Now whether or not those failures lived or have powers, I couldn't say, but he definitely wouldn't have been the only one. He's likely the best one, though

So like, most other songs?

Yuriko has a fundamental difference in fate from Accel, so no she doesn’t have wings or rather she never unlocked them.

Her moves are generally more comedic and less serious than accelerator as well

I wonder how he would react to finding out he was just a lab grown experiment just like the Sisters and has a bunch techical and possible literal siblings that are dead. Although I'm sure if Kamachi goes for a plot such as that, at least one is still alive probably and will show up to cause conflict with Accelerator

The bright side of playable Yuriko is also more official art of her

Was there actual content released on her? How do you know her backstory?

And doujins.

Reminder that evil people choose to be evil no matter what this series tries to tell you.

Reminder that this is objectively wrong.

Attached: She deserves better.png (1081x1426, 1.01M)

>Overrated trash or overrated trash #2
Fripside is shit

But what is Fukiyose's power, as an honorary Delta Force?

Attached: Fukiyose inviting Touma to her place.jpg (1272x1594, 455K)

Big tits.

That’s not a power

Something defensive, it would fit her "Iron Wall" moniker

Do you think the Testaments will come into play more? Maybe as a tie in to NTs name?

If they did clone Accel the clones would have to do the same work he did to get their powers as strong as his, which would include the level 6 shift project. Even if with no training his natural aptitude started out as a level 5, it wouldn't be as strong a level 5 as original Accel until the power had been trained as much

How would you fix Index (the character)? No easy mode like "kill her off"

Attached: 1506646031250.jpg (500x650, 152K)

Wipe her personality instead of memory

To some people it is.

Attached: Index_v21_008.jpg (1120x1600, 276K)

Only my railgun

Whew, Fukiyose is small.

>starts off kuudere
>slowly develops personality after being around Touma
>becomes a nun of justice
I like it

Her whole concept is her backstory, if Yuriko transferred into Touma’s school then she wouldn’t have been in as much shit and even being shot iirc(least as far as Touma’s imagination knew)
She’s a literal dream character. What Touma thought of at the time is what she is

Easy answer would be to keep her personality in Pendex mode and to ditch the nun clothes.

Would it be possible to even get nipples in Season 3 BDs? Would it be a good move on their part, or a bad one?

Shortstacks are the best

Pendex would be pretty boring though, there is no personality there

Hi Hamazura.

Attached: 1497839680377.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Begone banana

Fuck Yuriko, FemTouma when?

Why is Aogami gay for Touma?

Attached: would you.jpg (800x881, 109K)

It's fine, we just need to write in the parts that are missing. She will keep Pendex's way of talking though.

You posted one of the biggest example of a character who was evil because they enjoyed being evil.

>posting the wrong version

>Fuck Yuriko
Same

Fuck off Kakine

Is it that one guy who actually believes that Mugino is NOT a psychopath?

>Fuck Yuriko
Leave it to me.

Forgot the text
>TouMoe is a normal high school girl you can find anywhere
>She is extremely unlucky, however, and constantly ends up into compromising situations without meaning to. She runs into thugs that want to fuck her, her purse is always stolen, she has panty shots constantly even though she wears extremely conservative skirts, etc.
>Her female classmates hate her because she has somehow seduced most of the men in the school and call her a slut. The male classmates chastise her as well, but secretly love the constant stream of fanservice and want to confess to her, but no one can work up the courage
>TouMoe is convinced no one would want her because she gets bad grades, acts unfeminine, and is known for being a delinquent. She's extremely dense when it comes to the affections of others.
>TouMoe hangs out with her friends, Motohara Tsuchimikado (BroCon Sergeant) and Aoigami Pierce (Pervert Queen)
>She wields a special power in her right arm called the Heart Breaker, the ability to cancel out all super natural phenomenon thus breaking the hearts of those that have power. Though the title is better known by her obliviousness to breaking the hearts of her secret admirers
>She often runs into the electric Prince, Misaka Makoto, whom she one time tried to "save" from a gaggle of pushy Gals. Makoto is intrigued by the girl's demeanor and her power, and constantly challenges her to battles. TouMoe doesn't like how overbearing he can be and tries to ignore him mostly, which pisses Makoto off. Even more so when she gives him the nickname BeriBeri, referring both to his tendency to cause muscle paralysis to his victims, and backhandedly calling him an irksome disease.

>One day, she happens across a young alter boy laying on her balcony...

>Fuck Yuriko
You didn't even need to tell me.

Attached: 3547920-6477120254-to_ar.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>Fuck Yuriko
Well, if you insist

Attached: 1375761226605.jpg (720x480, 325K)

I'd fuck fem Touma

Attached: 1511548438183.png (1168x741, 423K)

>Fuck Yuriko
I suppose it must be done.

Attached: 1518118914487.png (550x786, 565K)

I want to lick Mikotos thighs

Attached: 1521328974999.gif (480x270, 1.81M)

Everyone stand back, I got this

Attached: School girl Accelerator.jpg (425x637, 142K)

Disrespectful edit.

Man, I forgot how many people like Yuriko

Attached: 1365812704534.jpg (390x520, 61K)

Possible, but not at all likely. It would be a great move though.

Do you think Yuriko would have been the top meme girl instead of Mikoto if she had existed?

Attached: Vector of Love.png (700x998, 223K)

Better luck next year for a joke character but it’ll probably be something like Thor Mikoto if it isn’t already in the game

IMAGINE

Attached: fukiyose support.jpg (951x1000, 131K)

It would be greatest love story ever told tier

Attached: 4059bc88db3b88d4a15047646407398f.png (670x1000, 521K)

Level 5s aren't ranked according to their power level but by their usefulness to Crowley's plans.

Have another

Attached: 1332906514989.jpg (600x800, 188K)

Counter Breaker. She's the hard counter to Touma, Touma can't beat her.

As far as the move stuff is concerned that’s from the game, literally the only real content of Yuriko we have beyond a few pictures and jokes

I know, but I'm pretty sure it was stated that Gunha was the strongest Gemstone. Hence why I said he'd have to be weaker despite being #6.

Here. A better version of that pic

Attached: 1511441618784.png (1280x680, 1.56M)

Where do you find the guilds?

>Fuck Yuriko
No, fuck that volume.

Keep crying, maybe someday your tears will matter to someone.

Attached: 1464468378728.jpg (474x473, 12K)

Enshuu soon

Attached: 1332907368248.jpg (620x874, 185K)

It says it right there. The anti kamijou attribute.

I can't wait until anime seria

The big blue two Chinese characters button iirc