There are people on this board who will defend a spineless slut

There are people on this board who will defend a spineless slut.

I wish the normies would leave

Attached: 341985.jpg (225x350, 24K)

and die

Did nothing wrong.

Get ass blasted retard. That's actually what happens when you worship pussy, thinking you have no competition for it, let alone it having a brain for itself.

This man gets it

BITCHES
AINT
SHIT
BUT
HOES
AND
TRICKS

>normies

Attached: 1493256739465.png (1439x1079, 1.89M)

keep telling yourself that, beta.

>normies
Nice job outing yourself. Fuck off.

Lose some weight, fat ass

enjoy watching your girlfriend's child while she gets fucked by tyrone.

>hurr durr lose weight and bitches will come crawling to you
This is what normalfags actually believe

He’s not wrong. Nobody likes a fat cunt. They usually have greedy and unpleasant personalities. And it’s just gross to look at.See

She tried to run away from a shitty partner. Nothing wrong with that. She just was so spineless she didn't tell anything to anybody until the very last moment. She also chose an even worse partner.

So you think girls should be forced into arranged marriages with men they don't like? Fuck off psycho

I'm just glad the fatfuck got cucked, what a horrible, shallow piece of lard.

Women shouldn't have rights.
Muslims have the right idea.

That's the response I was hoping for
Thank you Sup Forums

Attached: do you recognise this bird.jpg (200x185, 10K)

You fat user

>an even worse partner.
At least he is handsome and has strong milk to cum inside her.

stop avoiding my filters

>Normies
>Soy
>cucked instead of NTR'd
The fuck is happening to this board?

Attached: think.jpg (572x303, 144K)

From best girl to worst in one episode, what a trainwreck. Bring on Gridman already, darlifra has fallen from grace.

Finally a rational man

Spineless when she left? Just the opposite, she grew a spine and went for the opportunity as it presented itself.

She knew she hurt Futoshi, but she went for her happiness. She loves Milkman user, deal with it.

This pic vs...

Attached: mpv-shot0011.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Hi, Sup Forums.

Attached: mpv-shot0012.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Except they had more rights during the middle ages then the average white women. It's only when the europoos invaded did they kick them into a shithole where they have remind for a thousand years while the white men are thriving off of knowledge stolen from us

It has not been a thousand years, the shithole started just one hundred years ago when the Ottoman Empire unconditionally surrendered to the Allied. And Muslim women were already treated as shit back then.

God i wish that were me.

>I like a girl so that must mean she must like me!
Get a load of this virgin.

Attached: 1480161185960.gif (500x281, 855K)

Attached: 1521835402684.png (599x517, 411K)

God I wish I was Milkman

Good Good Let the butthurt flow through you, fatty

She's free to tell fatfuck-kun to fuck off, but lying to his face with that promise 10 seconds before breaking it is a shitty thing to do and I hope she gets raped by Jamal.

If she breathe

>normie
found the normalfag twittershitter

Attached: 1521925221620.jpg (1129x926, 100K)

I'm not even watching this garbage anime, but this is what you get for self-inserting as a fatass loser.

>there are people here who subconsciously self insert into fatoshi and take out their virgin rage on Kokoro

here's a powerful life lesson guys, girls are disgusted by fat clingy pussies, even nice girls will always go for CHAD if given the chance

Attached: 1521695279624.png (666x667, 417K)

She has no obligation to stay with the fatty just because her superiors paired them together. If someone can't even take care of their own body how can she expect him to take care of her? Fat "people" need to get their act together and fix their body before they even think about being with someone else.

>CHAD
>milkman
Let's not get hasty.

Attached: milkman why.png (1920x1080, 698K)

SLUT

>CHAD
More like soyboy milkman - he's a weak ass faggot who couldnt pilot 02 will kill two mechas and is still butthurt about hiro.

The "muslim rennaissance" was persians and former romans that took new muslim names, just like a lot of the heavy hitters of the early ottoman empire were just Byzantine defectors with muslim names. Hell, a lot of them were literally actual christians living in islamic nations. Actual arabs are inbred retards

>soyboy
You have to go back.

The "euroepean renaissance" was nothing more than the now messianic judaic europeans rediscovering their classical, aka non messianic jeduaic, past.

It was obvious he was into her, why did she keep hanging up with him ? She's a thot

Yeah, promises you make of your own free will don’t mean anything.

not an argument you semen slurping ntr lover

>WHY WONT YOU LOOK AT ME MY HIRO
Deep and complex character they said, has personality they said.

Because the adults basically force them to be together

Good one sandbro

The whole "muh true feelings" shtick wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't spineless up to the partner swap. All the shit they did in the first half was to make the NTR shit from the middle on hit harder.

JESUS CRHIST! HOw many threads got this girl today already? I lost the count at 15

t. overweight normalfag

Attached: 1521859118617.jpg (1152x4675, 601K)

hes still not a chad tho

>kuroneko
>rem
>fatfuck

when will Sup Forums learn

I thought Ichigo was the worst we would see in this show. How wrong I was.

You're all idiots. Kokoro became the Chad when she did this:
>well I promised this chick i'd be with her forever but this other one is way hotter so whatever yolo
And she didn't even give a fuck about Fatoshi afterwards. Her transition into the alpha female is complete.

I'm glad they wrote her that way instead of the typical "she's too nice/weak to too turn the ugly/fat guy down so she continues being miserable forever for the sake of others"

but that's just a bonus, all in all I'm happy because the focus of the episode was on the mecha

Futoshi chapter next? He's the only boy left.

this is anime was made for the cuck

inb4 necrobump

Facto

fat boy and lesbo you mean. This is actually the duo that I want to see the most since they're basically the only ones no one else wants, even to each other. It could either crash and burn or become a solid pair.

>normies
fuck off

Attached: HFW.jpg (1280x1410, 288K)

Do you want me to tell you how I know you are fat?

Only for womyn, because they're special and exempt from everything.

what exactly happened i dropped it a while ago

Wait a minute, I completely misinterpreted the spoilers today
People actually LIKED Fatoshi?

Attached: 1500232566878.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

NTR

No but NTR is always awful

>tired of fat fuck that's clingy
>goes for aloof, attractive alpha

She's just following her womanly instincts.

Attached: 1521560755006.jpg (500x877, 44K)

OK to be "lovers" by Gov. Not ok when said Gov allows you to switch.

Fatfucks getting NTR'd is wonderful.

As someone who vehemently hates NTR, even I will admit that, in some cases, there is a party to blame, and they probably deserve it

I liked watching Fatguy getting betrayed and cucked, but I was expecting more suffering. Everyone took it too easy, she should actively try to make Fatguy jealous just to see him suffer even more. I'd like Kokoro more if she aknowledged she's a slut and enjoyed seeing Fatguy's suffering.

Alright, as fun as that was, the promise scene was a bit saddening.
However, then I realized it's contrived as fuck, so that's now just chalked up to bad writing. Fucking terrible as usual, but at least there was some justice

This episode actually made me like him a bit more. Hoping he learns and grows from it, and stops being such a carefree tubby.

This episode only confirms the eternal fact that if she breathes she a thot

I dont like him, but he's a true man besides that litte crying bitch that is Mitsuru

>falseflagging

She should have just been honest with him. Is that really hard?

By swapping, she was being honest to him that she ultimately didn't want to be with him anymore.

It takes courage to follow your kokoro. Stay mad.

This is some impressive shitposting.

Directly after agreeing to be with him forever, and she doesn't even consider apologizing. How are you so inept that you can't see what a dick move that is?

Attached: totally not ntr.jpg (1267x1422, 302K)

This, but unironically

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Himouto! Umaru-chan R - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.28_[2017.12.24_14.25.20].jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

>I'm sorry, Futoshi
She did apologize.

Fool. Even the crown prince of Saudi-Arabia intends to give the women more rights and get rid of the old stinking clergy, because he needs women becoming part of the work force, now that the oil money is soon gone.
Without money, there's no degenerated religious conservative lifestyle to be maintained, and everyone needs to go to work to survive.

This was the best episode of the season

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.46_[2018.03.24_23.38.29].jpg (1920x1210, 396K)

>Kokoro has developed an obvious nurturing instinct.
>Futoshi dotes on her, when she wants to do the doting.
>Mitsuru is a broken bird needing a good mother.

This was coming weeks ago.

She was so weak that she needed the adults to do 90% of the work for her by bringing up the partner shuffle in the first place.

But it is true, I was invisible to women all my life while I was fat, then I lost weight at 18 and women where around me all the time, even got laid within the first month of college.

The "women care more about personality" is the greatest lie ever told.

>>Futoshi dotes on her, when she wants to do the doting

She was literally feeding him like a child.

Tending for a bird with a broken wing is cuter than a fat puppy, and more thematic to the anime's message.

Remember, this anime is all about crippled Jian birds that need to help each another out. Kokoro wants to help, but there's not much to help with Futoshi.