Seriously

Seriously
Why did she do it?

Attached: __kokoro_darling_in_the_franxx__26c7014e71cc1a7d338c056c2dd3ba24.png (356x680, 79K)

Literal forced drama, but brainlets would think it's good character development

She thinks Mitsuru needs a kind and gentle soul like her to be saved from whatever is the deal with him, most likely faggotry.
In other words, she fell for the bad boy meme. She considers him 'interesting' and whatnot.

Women tend to instinctively induce conflicts between men in group. Fatso hates milkman now even though milkman doesnt deserves it, and being in such a small and interconnected group it will bite them in the ass.

>Women tend to instinctively induce conflicts between men in group
Is this /r9k/ science?

She felt a kinship of sorts with him and wanted to help him out. I don't know why she didn't seem to bother explaining anything to fatty though.

She also probably saved Mitsuru's life judging by some of the adults' comments but she wouldn't know about that.

OMFG
Because fatso is a fucking creep and manipulative. Have you even seen the show? She has clearly been creeped out by him in past episodes.
He KNEW that everyone else could hear them when he made that promise so she couldnt refuse in front of the others

Why did she make a promise she literally meant to break 2 seconds later? I don't know. That was the stupidest part to be honest.

NOTHING
WRONG

For fuck sakes, we have like 20 Franxx threads already.

You seem to be new in Sup Forums. Come back on Monday and things will have calmed down.

Not an argument.

This. Franxxposting should be a bannable offense.

Please take this shit to any of the dozens of other threads

MODS PLEASE

SHE DID.................................NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's because of NTR, most people are only hoping aboard to shit on it even though they don't care about the show.

better genes for her babies

Do what? Steal my heart?

Women are spineless

remember that time grancrest had more than 1 thread?

I don't even like her but how can people root for that stupid fatass? He's just a whiny bitch and acts like a five year old.

fatoshi think with dick, kokoro think with feeling, basic mistake in relationship.

She wasn't content with the paring from the outset but her fear of confrontation caused her to just placate Futoshi which fed into his own problems getting too emotionally invested in a fake relationship.

She's clearly the most emotionally and mentally immature member of the nest. Also clearly the least intelligent for starters. She is like a little babby

She wanted to help the emo faggot. Futoshi is already strong enough on his own.

>wanting genetically inferior babies
She only has herself to blame.

I don't know about that. Fatass is clearly the superior pilot.

Because as far as she knew, she was still stuck with Futoshi either way. She didn't know Nana was about to announce a partner shuffle.

this is fact

She wants babies with the superior genes.

To be fair, we learned Mitsuru was kind of trash and frail as a kid and only got to be decent enough via doping, so his genes are still pretty shit even if he's not fat. Should be going for Goro or Hiro.

She DID NOTHING WRONG.

Women gravitate to the most desirable mate. Check your privilege fatfags.

Attached: 1521937328195.jpg (209x225, 18K)