Boruto Discussion

>"The strongest Osutsuki clan member"
So it looks like he's not just some fodder.
How the fuck are they going to fit him into the already established story? They could have hinted at him in the manga but they didn't. He's not in the movie either.
Does this confirm the theory that the anime is not canon or is the manga not canon?

Attached: Urashiki1.png (1191x670, 894K)

source? kinda fucked if true also he looks like Hidan

>source?
nf

Can't wait for Sumire to kill him with her high-powered Nue after feeding it his chakra.

what the fuck is that you nigger

They’re both canon

If Urashiki is introduced and dealt with before the Chunin Exams arc, then the manga slide it as something that happened in the past before it started. If not, then I think the manga would just ignore him, despite his existence likely being canon.

I hope you realize nobody seriously expected that

Denki is gonna help her with ninja tech

Looking into the author notes of every volume, it seems Kishi really likes drawing and making the series. Why couldn't Togashi and Miura be like that?

They should have forced kishi to make boruto.

>wanting more of kishi’s autism to infect the series

If Kishi is only a source of ideas and illustration duties, and the series is passed to a competent writer, then the series has a large chance to be excellent

I liked naruto so yes I want its creator to continue the series. I don't see the problem here

I feel like Urashiki attacks after Momoshiki and Kinshiki kidnaps Naruto, and that he'll be offed before Boruto wakes up in the hospital.

Because Kishi’s a hack

hawawa

Attached: 10057374.jpg (515x753, 148K)

With naruto kidnapped who will off him? It'll have to be a team effort

No he's not. Naruto is a fantastic manga and story.

And I doubt it was sasuke and the other kage because they didn't look like they just finished a huge fight when they went to rescue naruto.

Maybe Sakura and Hinata? And maybe Kakashi, too?

Well, it seems like all of Urashiki's Chakra is stored within his gourd. If it gets broken, maybe he can be defeated with much less difficulty.

Sumire is shit,even ChouChou is stronger

Your taste is shit

Attached: fuck off.jpg (883x905, 119K)

Oh yeah definitely hinata could with her sage chakra. That's why she is in the hospital when boruto woke up. Sakura looked to be ok though so idk if she fought too. Maybe kakashi

>Oh yeah definitely hinata could with her sage chakra
What the fuck does this mean?

DELETE THIS

Attached: 100027292.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Where are you getting that from?

He says he regrets not focusing more on NaruHina. If he could rewrite Part II having learned from his mistakes I'd probably enjoy it far more than what we got.

Who gives a fuck about some Alien jobber that will prolly get killed by protagonism. Let's discuss this dude and his possible relation with Jiraiya.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

Nonsense from SP's fanfic called The Last.

The Last is as canon as Sumire.

Attached: toneri-jougan.jpg (300x168, 3K)

>over three years later

Good thing they’re both canon

But here is the big difference. Sumire isn't bullshit.

Ayyyyy

Attached: cool hawawa.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

Hamura is Hogoromo's brother. He's the other sage. Hinata got sage chakra from him so she has sage chakra now

Attached: hamura.png (560x417, 254K)

he should have focused more on it

Another thread improved by Sumire

no relation

what was bullshit about the last?

Not that much actually. Only that Naruto should have been warming up to Hinata more easily and have less ignorant-about-love shonen trope for his character, as well as being less reliant on memories (just a little bit).

If Kishi wasn’t such a shit writer, he would’ve started having Naruto fall for Hinata after the pain arc instead of shoving it all in at the last with the stupid memories faggotry

What clan was jiraiya from anyway he could just be a rogue from that.

Kakashi being nerfed into oblivion. Still fucking pissed he didn't use purple lightning to fuck that meteor right in the ass.

yeah he definitely should have caught on sooner

I agree. Pain arc when she literally tells the man I love you he should have realized hey maybe this girls likes me a little

He was about to then Sasuke jumped in and destroyed it

nothing prestigious like Minato and the namikaze

At least he cucked coolest guy out of his dream. Even a chance that Rin friendzoned him in the afterlife to wait for Kakashi to kick it.

I think it would be clever if Naruto thought of Hinata as Sakura was doing her “confession”

Attached: 4280D7AD-9493-411C-867B-04C78772CF0C.jpg (1200x918, 112K)

Attached: Feelsize Too Large.jpg (1166x878, 117K)

no she isn't/didn't wait. She was waiting for Obito. Once he died she said alright let's go on together.

that would have been terrible. I'm glad that didn't happen

Because? It’s much more realistic than “we fell into a pool of memories and I magically fell for her then”

Maybe I don't fully understand what you're saying. What do you mean "thought of hinata as sakura was doing her "confession""? Like Hinata was doing a fake confession and he thought she was lying like Sakura was? That's what I thought you meant.

Oh, no, no, no, sir. I’m saying that while Sakura was confessing to Naruto, Naruto should have thought back to what Hinata told him. Just to show Naruto gradually falling in love with Hinata over time instead of shoving it in at the end.

Can we stop talking about Hinata? This is Boruto. Talk about Boruto characters.

娘の幸せを願うばかりだ

Anyone else get depressed when you think about how great boruto could've been?
It feels like the people handling it don't give a fuck about it on an emotional level and are just doing their job.

It's not going to get better.

Attached: image.jpg (239x211, 11K)

ohhhh! Fuck yeah they should have done that. That would have been cute as hell.

I thought you literally meant thought of Hinata as being Sakura not though of hinata while sakura was etc.

you got it sir! I wonder if he'll manage to use gentle fist without a byukugon. Maybe if he studies the chakra system he can memorize where the chakra points are or at least where the major ones are and he can use the gentle fist to a weaker extent

I think it's great

>stronger than Kaguya who made the strongest versions of Nardo and Sauce job
The level of asspull needed to fight this guy would make Fairy Tail look decent.

>SP "writing" taking up most of the anime.
>Almost all of the characters copy & pastes the characters from the original series.
>Only few of them have good and memorable designs.
>The manga is going at a snail's pace.
>The art is 50 below Kishimoto's artwork.
>The story has barely gone anywhere with both of them.
No, user... it's not great.

Pretty much. Though I’d argue that Boruto was quasi-dead on its arrival due to the stupidity of the Gaiden and late-stage Naruto tainting it’s perception in the public eye

He's the strongest in the Clan but not the head...

I honestly think that Urashiki will survive the Chunin Exam arc and be a recurring antagonist.

>confirmed for not reading/watching

Kishi already developed the world meaning unless you fast forward centuries into the future where you can then make up shit to make the plot more interesting its gonna be crap. This is Naruto's world its built around him being the MC not Boruto.

if only 15 years after shippuden ninjas are getting fazed out and we have this level of technology I wonder what centuries into the future will be

Centuries from now an apocalypse could happen that stops this technology crap and puts back to the ninja world a new ninja world.

He doesn't have to be fought at this point in the series.The writers could just introduce him and then he gets fought near the end of the series.

They couldnt beat a gimped Kaguya so they cant beat a guy even stronger than her.

Mecha ninja

...And I apparently do not have the color cover right now that showcased it.

Attached: nanashi 774.png (261x271, 77K)

Hawawa! Now in 5 delicious flavors

Attached: you can only pick one.jpg (927x1000, 221K)

I would love this.

Attached: dont we all.png (861x475, 483K)

what is that picture from?

Filename should help, it's on Ex.

I meant like what is happening in it? Why is Naruto's nose bleeding on Hinata's back?

Can we not do this. We've all seen this before and instead of adding anything meaningful to the discussions you decide to shitpost your waifu. And its not even about sumire as a character that people hate, its people like you with posts like these that drive them to hate.

Attached: idKp1.png (1165x661, 1014K)

Why did Bort lose his light saber?

Anybody who gets triggered by a character they hate being posted needs to fuck off back to tumblr, just treat it like any other post

Didnt i just say its not the charaacter, its the obnoxious was people constantly shitpost about her. Its the same exact shit over and over with the same exact images. It just gets tiring. Bring something new for once.

it was a chakra sponge. You don't remember? It ate way too much chakra way too fast

When is he coming back?

The only shitposting is the people complaining about her being posted, she can be posted just like any other character, it’s not that big of a deal

You're clearly not getting it.

And you're clealy a moron for biting the bait.

No, you aren’t. Let’s use our brains for a second. If you had just ignored that post, would we still be posting about her?

You do realize that when people actually discuss her, it still triggers somebody’s precious feelings?

Yeah, I shouldnt even bother anymore. Hopefully when plot picks up more it will start to go away by itself.

Sumire will always be posted as long as a faggot like you has a problem with it

Thats not a very nice thing to say user.

I know it isn’t but it’s true. The people complaining about Sumire posting don’t realize that they’re the ones who made it worse, it’s the Streisand effect.

Why haven’t you added Boruto SD Chibi Sumi to the menu yet?

Attached: sumi.jpg (512x512, 118K)

he's not

If only this is how most others saw it. Lets bring on the day of accepting both waifus together.

The only thing that I want to complain about is why can't I be with Hanabi & Hinata together every day.

Attached: Breakfast.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Sauce?

Attached: boner.png (250x250, 24K)

In Konoha Jail.