WTF is this NTR shit

WTF is this NTR shit

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2018.03.24_15.37.42].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Best girl.

A good girl and best boy getting together?

She saw a way out and took it.

It can't be NTR is Mitsuru is gay.

How many threads does this need?

I thought this was going to be a one time partner switch thing, why didn't they go back afterwards?

Just what the hell is going on with her arm?

Because they perform better now

wtf is this thread spamming shit
wtf is this mods allowing spam shit
no one cares about DitF crunchyroll, stop viral marketing it

At least best boy Mitsuru has a better partner than that dyke now. Good for him, I guess? I didn't like the fatty much but damn he didn't deserve to get ditched that way either.

Dude Ikuno is pretty good, its just that they dont sync up well
Futoshi was wrecking shit with her

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 111 [1080p].webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

That is one sexual hand.

I hate this slut now.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.51_[2018.03.24_16.11.46].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

No one is marketing crunchyroll except you, you retard.

Fatman was incredibly effective in the battle, even after he got his heart stomped and was emotional whip-lashed. Which is saying something when Mitsuru and Ichigo constantly fucks up because "Muh Hiro" bullshit.
Not to mention he isn't held back by Genista, the most ineffective weapon in the show.

at least shes an accurate representation of the female species huh

What fucking show were you watching? Genista made the Play of the Game this fight. Blowing an opening for Strelizia to make the kill. Everyone else jobbed and was about to die.

Attached: D66DAD82-618E-43E6-9045-91687A966C6E.png (1003x2173, 1021K)

Of course, fat guys like him are stronk. It's like in football(US), the fat fucking lineman can be carrying the game with excellent blocks but at the end of the day its going to be Chad quarterback who gets the attention.

They literally ruined her character

>interested in homoboy for literally no reason

Slut

This shit has been hinted at a long time

Can someone redpill me on who this is exactly and what they did that warrants them having at least 5 threads revolving around them?

You mean when fatass stopped it's leg saving it's life, then even took the leg up creating an opening for the worthless stationary turret to shoot a single time?

Did you even watch the episode?

mech requires male and female partner to pilot and the slut abandons the fatty

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.44_[2018.03.24_15.55.58].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>kokorofags

You mean after Chlorophytum gave them the opening to take the shot?
Genista is constantly getting trounced because it sucks at close range, the tech dinos are either too fast, too many, or has a defense mechanism that won't let long range be effective. It was the only one having problems with the baby table dinos because it can't hit for shit.

>hello I skipped all the interaction she had with mitsuru in the show and I'm just here for dino tits

Sup Forums is mad because for 10 episodes a fat beta orbiter who’s character is literally just “haha he eats a lot” has been spilling spaghetti on her. And she was given a lifeline by their superiors. They offered to allow partner exchanges to test synch rates.

She timidly asked for the good looking brooding boy instead of her spaghetti man. (And this other dyke asked to try scissoring which didn’t work)

So apparently she’s a THOT for wanting out.

Attached: 41A32EA0-DCB8-4EC5-A7D1-CFA993874F4A.jpg (729x778, 149K)

It's just Sup Forums reacting to it's favorite topic.

How come Mitsuru performs worse with Kokoro than with Ikuno? Is he gay after all?

Does that pic mean what I think it means because holy kek.
I feel kinda bad for this guy.

She is three times hornier when piloting with Mitsuru

How come Mitsuru performs worse with Kokoro than with Ikuno? Is he gay after all?

So apparently actually able to pilot around and shoot stuff is “worse” than your robot just shutting down and falling over now. SASUGA Sup Forums

Well no shit. He was already knee deep inside a new vagoo. That fixes everything.

That wasn't his fault though but very likely Ikuno's. In terms of numbers he's doing better with her.

Because Mitsuru has been sick the whole episode.

It’s even worse because after she gave the new boy a heartfelt “it’s ok” speech their synchs hit max and they fucked shit up.

Attached: 29ECCA0E-D716-430C-ADA1-00AADF9B4EE7.png (1136x640, 664K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.24_[2018.03.24_20.15.00].jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

The sync rates on the headress and the ones in the control room measure different, user. We saw them with the others go to 100 as well, then they were completely different when it cuts to the control room.

This. Although I hate her, I can't blame her.

>multiple electrolyte injection
They got this kid hooked up to a Gatorade IV?

When have they been shown different on the headset and control room? I want to investigate.

NTR, edgelord redeemed, pure girl, /fat/ BTFO, /u/ BTFO.

A load blown, 10 episodes in the making, the power of love.

More to cum, prepare.

Attached: 1521921233715.png (1280x1440, 529K)

He's handsome, and women will always desire to fuck attractive guys

Milkman already tasted 3 girls only 2 remain

Thank you chinkshit poster

6/10 MILKIES ARE ALREADY HIS. CAN ANYONE STOP HIM?

Attached: 2F8A3F3F-590C-4176-A8DA-98B53170851B.png (889x597, 626K)

Why do they call him the milkman?

There's no NTR, they never were a couple.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.48_[2018.03.07_03.48.21].jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

He was good because he wasn't obsessed with his ride.
He'd never have given Kokoro the opportunity to show off Genista's power but he provides critical feedback to Inkuno to improve their performance.
He already has a healthier relationship with Inkuno than he had with Kokoro.

He's still recovering from his fever.

>Kokoro confirmed for dead weight
I'm looking forward to seeing Futoshi soar.

revenge of ichigo

Attached: 1521614428673.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

It's not NTR if she jumps on his cock. Mitsuru didn't steal her. Fatman simply never had her.

would

Attached: 1519041245581.jpg (934x541, 41K)

Confirmed worst girl.

Everyone is hating her not because she jumped ship. It's because she jumped ship after making a promise to always stick with fatman.

Fatsos btfo, nips are promoting superior healthy breeding not a new generation of diabetic heart failure ridden lardasses with fungal sweat patches.

its still bullshit but we cant expect better from mecha

she promised her partner to be forever with him to abandon him two minutes later

I do agree that if fatso mans up and goes full bear modo, he will be drowning in the Ikuno pussy after he cures her dykism with the power of dick.
Bonus points if mutsuro sticks with the homo plan because fuck fooling around with a traitor bitch.

Like a wise man once said, Bitches aint shit but hos and tricks

Attached: 20180323_103421.png (786x620, 167K)