Darling in the FranXX

There's a reason why the excellent Torikago ED went away. The show stopped being deserving of it.

God Tier:
Episode 5

Good Tier:
Episode 1 -> 4

Decent Tier:
Episode 9 -> 10

Soap Opera Tier:
Episode 11

Shit Tier:
Episode 6 -> 8

Attached: 1518291739927.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

It's a very nice ending. Gives the feeling of cozy nostalgia to back when I thought this show was good.

>Kokoro doesn't properly explain herself to Futoshi
>Futoshi acts like a dick to Mitsuru
>Mitsuru is a dick in general
>Hiro was a cunt to Mitsuru in the past
>02 doesn't open up and is the same bitch as ever
Goro and Ichigo are the only people I can cheer for in this show.

>The show stopped being deserving of it
Blow it out your ass

>Fatties mare-sue is actually a stone cold bitch
>Worst dyke gets BTFO by bitchigo

Best episode confirmed.

Attached: 1521938748371.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

He's right, though.

The least she could do is explain herself to Futoshi. Treating him like this without so much as an explanation is outright cruel.

Attached: 1521943515737.jpg (597x597, 53K)

Get over it, fatso.

This last episode was one of the better episodes.

At the end of the day, I really need to hand it to this show how they're handling relationships between the squad. For a show that started out screaming out heteronormative sex in such a loud way, they really are taking the time to deeply explore relationships in various ways that I wasn't expecting. I'm really happy I stuck with this show. Ikuno in the stamen outfit

So is Mitsuru a fag?

I don't even like the fat guy. It just seems so out of the left field for me. Don't leave the man out to suffer, is all I'm saying, give him the reason.

user, that ending is full of foreshadowing, even about ep 11

>For a show that started out screaming out heteronormative sex in such a loud way

Attached: tig.png (499x338, 38K)

Is Hiro realizing that 02 is a bitch? That was kind of my impression what with his reaction to her saying "We'll be together forever".

when is fatty gonna get HEALING?

Is there a deeper secret reason as to why Hiro forgot the promise? Clone?

This user should give you a clear idea

>YFW these two are genuinely the only OTP on the show due to not being involved with everyone else's NTR freeze-tag.

Attached: fef1e6993c5b37a625a210a6e34c44e8.png (700x609, 457K)

Thanks for linking me this. That's a great ass post.

Attached: ya.png (217x190, 55K)

02 > Miku > Nana = Ichigo > Ikuno > Kokoro

Hir02 = ZoroMiku > Ichigoro > MitsuKoko

Attached: 1520738817702.jpg (1466x2048, 277K)

I still like Kokoro well enough, even if she did something wrong. Switch Nana and Miku too, then I agree.
Where does this leave Ikuno and Futoshi, though? Mitsuru and Kokoro definitely fit well and it has been built up from earlier episodes. Ikuno and Mitsuru worked too as a working relationship. They intereacted and understood each other, mostly because they're probably both gay. But Ikuno and fatty? I just don't see how that would even work out well. I'd be fine with killing them both off as a solution, but it doesn't seem like the show is going to do that because it needs them all for the mechs. At least not until the final few episodes.

5>4>11>9>10>2>3>6>1>7>8
02=Ichigo>Kokoro>Ikuno>Miku
Goro>Zorome=Hiro>Milkman>Fatoshi
Ichigoro>Hir02>ZoroMiku>MitsuKoko

Futoshi knows. Zorome told him that he was getting on her nerves.

Yup, the guy did explain it perfectly. Cannot wait much longer for the next episode, IS IT SATURDAY YET?!

Is there a single person that disagrees that Episode 5 was the best? That was kino.

There was one guy in an earlier thread saying that Ep6 was better but everyone laughed at him

patrician taste

What the fuck.

He said something along the lines of "I enjoyed the payoff" and everyone replied with "what payoff?"

That's crazy. Episode 6 was the most underwhelming shit. The show never fully recovered from it.

can't wait for a Takeda Hiromitsu's future doujin.

Zorome is merely speculating

Agreed. Though I do think it's building up to some kind of serious happenings with Hiro and 02.
I don't know if others have already talked about it but am I the only one that thought it was a little strange that Hiro would forget his promise to Mitsuru? I mean he remembered his promise with Ichigo about the stars very vividly.
It seems so out of character, and I'm not willing to call it bad writing yet.

That was a different clone of 016.

The death rebirth thing out of the Hero's Journey 101 was actually okay. The mecha fight on the other hand was rather lame and not that well directed, despite everyone hyping it up for having lots of awesome staff from Trigger.

Its kind of funny how people thought that going in Trigger was gonna save anime again and yet A-1 has fucking embarrassed them at every turn.

It's obvious that she doesn't care about him in the same way he cares about her, though. I agree that etiquette should warrant some sort of talk, but it's not like they were married.

Futoshi raping Kokoro doujin when?

Hiro was obviously mindwiped in the past. This is a clue.

Literally never.

Switch Hir02 with Ichigoro and you're pretty much right
Good taste user

The time honored story of Tsundere X Idiot, is there any love more pure?

Attached: morganaapproval.gif (872x632, 135K)