So now that its all said and done

So now that its all said and done, he was the best Dragon Ball Antagonist of all time.

Attached: jirenhaha.png (1483x940, 2.24M)

At least he didn't job

>Base goku
>Tailless Freiza
>Not Jobbing

Get real vegetafag

Not even close

Attached: Best Boys.png (959x832, 364K)

He was just as drained as they were, that final bit of energy was the last of his tank AND it still took both of them to go down with him.

ToP shoulda been a two-part movie, fuck Toei.

Damage control much Toyotacucks? Just admit it Jiren was the the creme de la creme of Villains.

>Could have kicked Goku out 100 times thorughout the entire ToP and did not
>Had an opportunity to eliminate Freeza and just punted him to a rock
>Should have destroyed 17 several times over during any clash they had
>Gets major butt-hurt when Goku, after getting stronger and stronger every time he did not eliminate him, is now winning

No

Yeah. No.

Attached: 1472991300810.png (1280x720, 894K)

this.

BASED

Attached: Zamasu.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Are you blind?
I was saying why he didn't job.

Jobbed to base forms. get fucked Toriyamacuck

>tfw no drag-on balls next week onwards

you will have kitaro and you will enjoy it

What made Zamasu the best villain in Super when compared to Jiren?

jesus christ the animation in that final fight was so fucking good

Kitaro looks pretty amazing to be honest, I hope it doesn't get Toei'd with QUALITY.

He had an actual personality beyond ''tragic past made me bitter''

Unironically this if they didn't absolutely destroy the ending.

Cell is best

>Jiren was the the creme de la creme of Villains.

He's not even a villain.

Goku went Super Saiyan to take out his powerless form.

>obsessed with being stronger
>murdered his family/friends to get stronger
>...
>not a villain????????

Both wrong. And no, Super doesn't matter.

Attached: 1510367555797.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>yfw Goku and Freeza a fighting together!

Attached: nani.jpg (480x424, 14K)

Hes a hero tho
El Hermano is the true villain

nani?

Attached: oQjPuDO.gif (631x473, 878K)

Personality.

The fight in 131 was easily better than the one in 130.

Atleast he remains a villain.

>obsessed with being stronger

Literally 99% of any protag in these types of series.

>murdered his family/friends to get stronger

Gigantic reach.
He didn't even get obsessed with getting stronger until after all his new comrades and teacher died.

He was a literal god that questioned his existence, felt a moral duty higher than what he was supposed to carry out, and actually followed through with his plan successfully.

>tfw we will never see based ayylmao again

>mfw that shirtless17fag got utterly BTFO

everyone at the end went shirtless except 17. it's beautiful.

Attached: 212323434.jpg (426x426, 107K)

In the end he avoided being the most one-dimensional antagonist in the entire series. Now he has at least more personality than, like, Hirudegarn and Bio Brolly.

Attached: biobroly.png (487x372, 234K)

but the guy who killed his family and friends was la luz extinguida

Attached: la luz extinguida1.png (634x358, 185K)

VERY IMPORTANT CANON I WANT TO ASK GUYS!

was cocotte the female with the biggest breasts outside of transformations?

reminder their universe got erased by zeno and 17 brought back all universes erased by zeno
reminder these 2 chucklefucks arn't dead anymore.
reminder next series will probably be these two fucktards ruining other universes and shit.

Toriyama only knows how to draw 1 adult female body type

Still Frieza.

In the manga Zamasu stole the time machine from U12, so there's a high possibility one of his clones escaped on it before Zeno erased everything

Not even the best antagonist in Super.

i welcome the return of zamasu arc, we can all use more ningenposting.

Wtf happened to frieza's tail?

FUCKING GOD DAMN IT VEGETA WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE WISH AND BRING BACK ALL THE SAIYANS OF UNIVERSE 7 LEAVING TO THE BATTLE WITH ANCIENT SAIYANS AS SEEN IN THE 20TH MOVIE TRAILER

esto es el fin, el germano

Attached: esto es el fin el germano.png (1920x1008, 1.32M)

>The show strongly suggests that the Xenus believed that even Frieza would resurrect all the other Universes if given the wish.

>So sure that they bet all of existence on it.

Maybe jiren ended up ripping part of it off when he stepped on it.

Glad it wasn't Goku and Vegeta.
1. Vegeta was given justice to fight on his own to the fullest despite losing as he should.
2. They aimed to give Frieza a character development that noone asked for and they did it right.

This shit is the opposite of fanfic tier.

Attached: 17800091_1383581225034093_1887268547595023937_n.jpg (480x450, 22K)

user..

Attached: 32af7c009fc8427c147add6f037ca5ac.jpg (810x1080, 151K)

My dim witted brother

Attached: 1502655028409.jpg (1480x1444, 605K)

Not sure user. not sure.

Ojou laugh = ara ara laugh.

He was a true user until the end

Attached: zamasu.jpg (838x983, 149K)

>So now that its all said and done, he was the best Dragon Ball Antagonist of all time.
Get the fuck out of here you dumb ass drone. He's not even the best in DBS

Jiren's a bitch instead of a villain, and the only thing that kept him anywhere near a threat was throwing the script out the window and having him just be Broly from Area 51, now with trust issues.

Frieza is probably the greatest antagonist in the series due to the fact that he wasted no time building his army up once more and went back to terrorizing the universe, now without the power dampening forms 1-3 holding him back. Add on the fact that he's had the most impact of any other villain over the years, and yeah, kind of hard to beat.

would be a very close second due to the fact that they succeeded in scheming and winning outside of Trunks having a time machine. Even then, they still get what they wanted at the end and only the Deus Ex Machina Button does anything, but it's still a lose-lose scenario.

I still miss them

Attached: 1512094760802.jpg (852x1136, 168K)

>All the universes erased by zeno is back
>implying they weren't inadvertantly brought back from the dead via a retarded generalist wish
>implying they arn't currently nuking ningen as we speak.

>We didn’t find out who killed Jirens parents
Why couldn’t they just end this shit instead of leaving so many plot threads dangling?

can someone give me a quick rundown on the ending?
im not watching this garbage

>implying they will remember a plot detail like that

Do you also believe Nappa is alive somewhere just because Dende wished to revive everyone who was killed by Freeza and his soldiers?

The whole "Hurr strength is absolute I'm obsessed with becoming stronger" was probably a last minute adition so that kids would root for Goku. The manga will probably skip Jiren's transition into a more chill guy.

yes, and hes in hiding cause vegeta scares him shitless.

Because they didn't give a shit about developing Jiren until they randomly decided that he's going to be the final boss.

How much do you guys think the writer of this episode masturbated to 17 before this episode aired?

Attached: android17.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Frieza and goku attack jiren forcing all 3 of them out, 17 is left, he wishes all universe to come back, frieza gets resurrected by Whis and that's it folks

Has Frieza been redeemed?
I can't imagine him going back to his old habbits knowing Goku is out there along with the Gods of Destruction if he sets foot out of line.

he didn't even have a consistent character

He did. It was simply not properly foreshadowed. I can't wait to see how the manga develops Jiren

Ending showed him going back to his base lol and he did say being resurrected didn't mean he wasn't going to stop his evil ways

i assume hes gonna fuck off for a few years to git gud until hes convinced he can nuke zeno, then the whole multiverse will probably get utterly fucked.

At least they aren't going to push a shitty redemption story on him.

Weren't we supposed to get a sneak peak of the movie?

Attached: breeur.png (695x602, 355K)

After seeing Frieza smacked around by Jiren and Toppo for 20 episodes it was cathartic seeing him push back and help knock Aaylmao's ass out of the ring.

wasn't Frost ressurrected? He wasn't with the rest of team U6 after the wish

Attached: smug cat.jpg (604x438, 14K)

nah mate, he's just going to train for another three months and become frieza rose gold blanco ultra insinct and come back, and we'll have another fucking 10 peisodes where every episode equals less than a minute of real time.

In other news, Vegeta apparently also lost his SSB+ (did we ever get a name for that?) since he wasn't using it on his last fight with Goku.

He was, that one guy that freeza made die outside the arena got brought back too I think.

oh yeah, I didn't noticed he was right at the side of Magetta

>Super doesn't matter.
Wrong.

Attached: 1521942415926.png (2560x1440, 3.63M)

>just because he wasn't using SSB+ in that specific moment it means he lost it forever

Attached: brainlet wojak.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Well, vegeta isn't the type to not use his all in a fight, specially against Goku. He could just be pacing himself, it's just not his style and since they made Goku lose his new powers for no reason, they might aswell do the same with Vegeta

He actually was a villain.

This final episode was the lazyest and childiest fucking shit I could have ever imagined.
I'm so disapointed.
Thanks for making my life feeling even more empty.

people like you are the reason why the term "headcanon" should be changed to "asscanon", because retards like you are always taking nonsensical shit theories out of your ass.

Attached: retarding rays.jpg (1017x282, 142K)

>10 DBS threads right now
Wew.

you now realize vegeta is canonically stronger than goku now that he has lost MUI while he still has Royal Blue

I forgot Saiyans go all out from the get go

Attached: unknown.png (946x963, 992K)

royal blue probably is matched with blue kaioken x20, who knows

>No Yamcha
It was shit

I wish Super would do arcs like One Piece were there are multiple big enemies. So multiple characters can have big meaningful fights and win and get character progression

Attached: yamcha.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

because they're not fucking stupid like you and decided to wrap up every plot thread in a 20 minute episode when it can be revisited in the future

D/r/aw him with freiza marbles.

So was there any riots because Goku didnt win the ToP?

Attached: 1506013476273.jpg (640x480, 27K)

>flying not allowed
>goku and frieza fly jiren out of the ring
>mfw

Attached: 1518976987050.gif (448x246, 2.44M)

Toppo was great

I still find it better than GT because Zamasu was a better villian than any of the shit GT gave us.

They don't, Goku threw freezer at Jiren.

>better than GT

Clearly not an outstanding achievement, but still!

DUDE
THE TOURNAMENT WAS A PRANK
LMAO