ITT You just remembered you couldn't protect his smile

ITT You just remembered you couldn't protect his smile.
How likely do you think a third season is or some kind of Granblue crossover anime with a retcon? This can't be the end.

Attached: u n d e a d b o y s.jpg (1920x1090, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/01/29-1/tiger-bunny-tv-anime-director-has-been-asked-not-to-tweet-about-a-certain-title
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only otherworldly powers such as BD edits can protect his smile. I hope they just let this series die. They should have never made virgin soul.

Is that the blu ray version where they went back and fixed his face due to backlash? God I'm still bitter about Virgin Soul. It had so much potential but the second half took one of the biggest fucking nosedives I've ever seen

Reminder female protags ruin everything. You have been reminded.

Yeah it's the bluray. At least he looks like he has his soul. If we never get a sequel it'd be for the best but I'm glad the bd retroactively helped me delude myself into believing he's still got his human brain.

someone post the original where it looked like his soul had been sucked out of his body through the zombie hicky on his neck.

I'd rather have no season 3 than anything like Virgin Soul's dumpster fire ever again.

Nina was actually enjoyable for the first couple of episodes. It wasn't until the romance aspect kicked in where the show started going full retard.

Attached: Virgin Soul.png (1280x738, 1.23M)

Attached: 1516116898228.jpg (615x1000, 215K)

That's not even the worst part. The worst part is the cover for the bluray. The fucking nerve of them showing Favaro and Amira like that.

Attached: 71a0LQXFXbL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1009, 136K)

Yeah I really hate how they tried to frame things like Favamira and Charinina were even remotely the same. Then they come out with this. Amira is still dead, they didn't even get her seiyuu to come back.This still pisses me off. Charinina is trash.

I would really like to see a third season. I think they left the possibility open, since Bahamut had dissipated.

>want to rewatch genesis because it was so fun
>remember virgin soul exists and completely shits on genesis's cast for no fucking reason
>lose interest in watching it again
It's not fair. One of the worst anime sequels to ever exist.

Attached: amira sees virgin soul.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

personally liked the TV version more, made him look more like an animated corpse than a pale supermodel

They shouldn't have been allowed to correct that for BD.
It should have been an albatross they were going to have to bear for eternity since they knew exactly what they were doing.

They obviously ended it in a way that a third season can very easily be done. Favaro has renewed determination after getting a message from his waifu and he knows for a fact Bahamut isn't actually dead. Problem is VS ended up doing worse than Genesis overall. Cygames certainly has the money, but they don't have a reason since they've lost goodwill with the already small fanbase fo the show.

Attached: Shingeki no Bahamut-Zombie Soul.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

I see where you're coming from but Kaisar doesn't deserve that. He's been through enough. Plus he can't even continue his family line now. Let him at least remain beautiful.

They might do it for Azazel. Something. it could even be centuries into the future since Azazel would still be alive. Rita and Kaisar would still be too, I suppose. Azazel remained on popularity polls until recently and his presence in Granblue got him even more fans. More people have watched Bahamut, even. I've seen Japanese and Korean fujo artists getting into it who weren't before. A lot of it is due to Azazel. Lucifer too after the event that just happened in GBF.

Wasn't there an interview with Satou himself saying he wasn't exactly happy with Virgin Soul? Given Japan's culture, speaking out like that is a pretty big deal. I honestly feel bad for the guy.

Someone here said that, yes. If we're thinking of the same thing, it was that he really just wanted to make a sequel to BahaGene.
Given that we're on the topic of Satou though, was this news bit possibly related to BahaSoul? Everyone assumed T&B but it's already been confirmed he isn't working on the new T&B.
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/01/29-1/tiger-bunny-tv-anime-director-has-been-asked-not-to-tweet-about-a-certain-title

Virgin Soul took everything I loved about Bahamut and farted in its face.

>Azazel and Lucifer are popular as fuck among the female fans, the audience that Cygames wanted to pander so hard with VS
>The writer gets jealous and turned Azazel into a punching bag and left Lucifer to root reading his books for 90% of the show for making the female fans to love her husbando
This is almost as bad as Sakurada and 17

Read or Die says you are full of shit.

Why didn't they keep the first writer anyways?

It was clear as fucking day that the idea was "he'll get better" I can't understand how people could be salty bitches about it. They all but said it outright. "it's too soon"

Attached: thx.jpg (344x376, 56K)

excuse me?

Attached: 1521117077824.jpg (401x500, 39K)