Kaguya 102

It's time

Attached: 01.png (889x1300, 571K)

Attached: 02.png (900x1300, 456K)

Attached: 03.png (888x1300, 425K)

Attached: 04.png (888x1300, 407K)

first for hayasaka best girl

Attached: AiHayasaka-02.png (258x531, 113K)

Attached: 05.png (890x1300, 433K)

Attached: 06.png (886x1300, 531K)

Attached: 07.png (889x1300, 342K)

Attached: 08.png (887x1300, 507K)

Attached: 09.png (888x1300, 431K)

>2002
What does it mean?

Attached: 10.png (886x1300, 482K)

wtf with Ishi and Miko

Attached: 11.png (887x1300, 512K)

Imagine sex with Hayasaka as she alternates between dead fish cold tuna and lewd gyaru.

Attached: 12.png (886x1300, 505K)

Attached: 13.png (886x1300, 462K)

Top 10 anime betrayals.

Attached: 14.png (884x1300, 382K)

Oh boy here we go.

the smuggest of shit eating grins

Attached: 15.png (885x1300, 474K)

Attached: 16.png (884x1300, 484K)

THE SLAM DUNK

that fucking smug ass face holy shit

And so close too.

Attached: 17.png (884x1300, 448K)

Ishimiko a cute, A CUTE.

Hayasaka a shit.

kaguya cheated by using hayasaka.

Attached: CHEATER.jpg (730x380, 101K)

What did ishigami mean by this?

Attached: popuko middle finger.jpg (800x461, 46K)

SAVED

And that's it. According to the last thread Kaguya is on break next week.

Attached: 18.png (871x1300, 567K)

Don't blame best girl. Kaguya forced her to do that.

>It's another Ai's forced babysitting, the chapter
Thanks user.
Wait didn't Miyuki lost as well?

Kaguya is the worst friend ever.

Does this mean Hayasaka revealed herself as hired-help?

Attached: hayasaka vallet.png (702x662, 319K)

wtf i hate kaguya now

>Haysaca: OK Good night

HOLD
THE
FUCKING
PHONE

Notice how he says Haysaca, not Hayasaka. He recognizes her as the girl from the mixer, not as the gyaru

>recent messages
>pres's phone
>haysaca
>good night
NTR TIME BOYS

Everyone does this, right?

kek

Attached: 37384949469.png (810x504, 326K)

I thought that Shirogane knew that the one from the mixer and the gyaru were the same person. Didn't they both have the flashy, peppy personality?

This was literally Shirogane's face when he got married to Fujiwara. She doesn't want to do this.

Attached: being haysaca is suffering.png (128x281, 36K)

No he doesn't. Haysaca A doesn't have gyaru persona.

Remember that Hayasaka tricked her into ignoring them. Kaguya wanted to reply to Miko right away.
The karaoke arc already reinforced that that would never happen. It is surprising that they're good friends now though. Wouldn't expect them to chat like this after Haysaca (fake) cried about being rejected and then left him thanks to the bad rap.

> almost no Ishi, Miko and Fuji
Shit.

I bet Ishigami's regretting sending that popuko meme.

What a shit lie. If Prez writes her another message where she doesn't look at their chat, he would instantly know it was a lie.

Hayasaka best girl. It's actually silly how good she is.

>You wouldn't be so cruel to cut me off after being so gallant in the mixer would you?
It's convenient for Hayasaka to keep in touch with him. And as seen in the mixer, it's very easy to guilt trip Shirogane.

Kind of reminiscent of the older chapters with focus on the main 2 and the well thought-out schemes. Only this time, it was Hayasaka taking Kaguya's role for the most part. I like it, best girl needs more chapters.

Poor Iino

I'd like to see more old style chapters that are actual one on one battles of the wits between kaguya and prez, this made me nostlgic for them even though it wasnt exactly that.

>Miko is an emoji spamming emoticon type
I love this. I wonder what she posts on social media. Her tumblr or whatever the japanese equivalent is must be hilarious

Could be when she was born.

I do this all the time when I'm too lazy to respond.

>Wouldn't expect them to chat like this after Haysaca (fake) cried about being rejected and then left him thanks to the bad rap.
I believe he felt guilty for going on singing streaks while ignoring her pleading against his plan, and thus they made up later. That would be in character for Miyuki.

Iino is cute in normal clothes

Shirogane always knew Haysaca worked for Kaguya, they met when Kaguya was sick. She just doesn’t know what Hayasaka looks looks like since she’s always been disguised

Ishigami and Miko are autistic as fuck.

Ino is such an emotional unestable kid.

Considering her birth date and the year she would not be in second year unless she skipped grades.

So what are their profile pics?
>ishigami-anime girl
>miko-bird
I can’t tell what presidents is or what the bird is supposed to be

President is the Orion constellation. He likes stars.

God fucking damn it, Miko started to get better, and now this, she is loosing points.

I do this when I am lazy, busy or just dont want to respond for whatever reason.

Iino is too cute. If it weren't for Kaguya last chapter she would be seriously lacking in competition.

>see this page
>expects a coming back of mindgames
Oh yes

>
>cucked from mindgames

FUCKING DAMN IT! those times arent coming back.

>Remember that Hayasaka tricked her into ignoring them. Kaguya wanted to reply to Miko right away.
The damage with Shirogane was already done by then, Hayasaca just went along.

Gaining points you mean. It’s like a gap moe thing

Wouldn't surprise me if she actually believes that's how you're supposed to chat on LINE. She didn't have friends besides glasses until she joined the SC, and she is gullible as fuck.
It was exactly as the mind games of yore, just replace Hayasaka with Fujiwara. Also it was the first time that President actually went on the offensive and the closest he has been to corner her since the birthday aftermath.

honestly, I feel bad for Miko, her whole "hated for trying to be by the book girl" and lack on friends outside of glasses, and her "boys recordings" she probably is taking this really bad, wouldnt surprise me if she ends being like or worse than Ishigami on her social paranoia and depression.

I haven't seen Ai blushed for a long while.

President is a villain! A villain!

Definitely, but my point is Kaguya was only being a bad friend because she got bad advice. She didn't want to ignore the other three, but Hayasaka tricked her.

I wonder what the long conversation born out of that would be like.

nah, that type of people is annoying as fuck.

>She didn't have friends besides glasses until she joined the SC, and she is gullible as fuck.

I am actually waiting for a reveal of her dark history, being hated by most people because of her moral guardian attitude,only one friend, the usual stress a nip kids has with studies, and probably neglectful parents, and her "dont ghost meeee" really show she has problem dealing with social stress.

>It was exactly as the mind games of yore
no exactly, Kaguya did absolutly nothing here

> just replace Hayasaka with Fujiwara.
the role of Fujiwara on the old days was either stop flat the problem and ending the chapter, or turning the tables, but that usually meant some mindgames before her intervention, here Hayasaca ended the whole thing prematurely.

>Also it was the first time that President actually went on the offensive and the closest he has been to corner her since the birthday aftermath.

I notice it too, but the feeling of victory would have been better if there was some resistance.

The monster virgin is back

For someone who lives long enough with Kaguya, that's probably the safest way to prevent problems from the same roof caused by the most mentally fragile ojou. Selfish but understandable.

> no husbando
> no friends now

Fuji deserves better.

Attached: otps.png (712x816, 352K)

>Haysaca: ok good night
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Why is Kei's profile pic a juicebox

Fuji is mine.

this page explain Hayasaca and her actions in a good and simple way , no matter how good sister they are, Hayasaca is still her super competent ninja-maid, and she has to do some shit from time to time that is more of a hassle than whats is worth.

That girl on the bottom-left has a rather lewd look on her face.

I love 1 and 2. 5 is a big NO.

>president sends a sticker of his favorite animal, the penguin, after 50 minutes of waiting
CUTE

Attached: p3.png (824x1250, 285K)

> 4 and 5

fuck you

what secrets hide on that chat? Imagine if they have become actually good friends while chatting? to the point of Hayasaca reaching a point where she could reveal personal info of prez to Kaguya, but doesnt want to break his trust but at the same time, this could help her mistress.

Who is the shota?

Are those ninja stars for haysaca's profile

I would kill for a bedhead like that

see her second doujin.

This chapter could also be considered as Hayasaka officially entering the fray as Shirogane's ally. So far, her interventions as Kaguya's ally have been weak, but this time it resulted almost in a checkmate against Kaguya no less.
If the whole rejection misunderstanding hadn't happened they could have teamed up.
At this point, it would be healthier for her to lose, and it seems Hayasaka knows that.

Just think: Ishigami could be shitposting in a Poputepipikku thread at this very moment.

FUJI IS PURE!

The only pure are Ishigami and Miko.

He could be that faggot who whined about the void or nothing to live for.

>the role of Fujiwara on the old days was either stop flat the problem and ending the chapter.

That's exactly what Hayasaka did with her retort. See chapter 1.
I kind of liked how Shirogane was easily stopped here even in his mindgames-mode. Kind of implies that Hayasaka is one step beyond their genius capabilities(High level strats, not booksmarts. She ranked somewhere in the middle in the school exams.)

>hating gap moe

Attached: 1519785100990.jpg (500x308, 138K)

KEIKAKU DOORI

Yes and from the same page you could see that she doesn't consider sorting out Kaguya's problem as a pleasure. And she had a hard time in this chapter despite how competent she is. Not sure what's your point.

Man, I want to recreate Miko's text as a copypasta but I can't even begin to make that emoticon