Now that the dust has settled, who was the best Dragon Ball Super antagonist?

Now that the dust has settled, who was the best Dragon Ball Super antagonist?

Attached: 9786659900.jpg (1037x1554, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15357003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goku

Beerus > Zamasu > Hit > Frieza > Jiren

Zamasu

/thread

Black/Zamasu were the best villains, but Beerus was probably the most likable new character, at least before he became utterly boring in the ToP

Jiren

Attached: 1521945611333.png (355x413, 241K)

Zamasu/Black by a landslide

Frieza > Zamasu > Cell > Buu

Punishment of a God!
Taste my blade

Attached: dragon-ball-fighterz-12-18-17-22.jpg (1920x2160, 737K)

Zamasu>Beerus>Hit>Frieza>>>Jiren

Zamasu and Zamasu

easy

Attached: Copy-Vegeta.png (709x629, 790K)

This man here has it right.

Super just proves Freiza is best overall DB villain. I mean by end of show, he's alive and taking over worlds again, you can't keep this guy down.

Black/Zamas were best original villains, but their arc was a mess, that had shit ending.

Hit and Jiren are boring new "vegeta style" rivals for goku and beerus isn't really a villain at all

/thread

Zamasu > Jiren > Beerus > Hit > Frieza

Okay - Hit and Zamasu
Shit - The rest

Imagine watching db beyond age 8. You have to be severely mentally handicapped.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

In terms of antagonists, Beerus, Hit, Zamasu, Jiren.
In terms of villains, Zamasu, Frieza.
Overall, literally your list.

Zamasu

Attached: Zamas-channnnnn.jpg (1561x2411, 1.79M)

>Now that the dust has settled
It ain't settled yet. We still have a movie boyo!

el grande padre.

Movie villains are always shit so thats irrelevant.

Omega Shenron alone is better than all dbshit antagonists put together. More powerful too.

El Hermano was clearly the best one

Jiren and Hit arent Antagonists

Goku Black/Zamasu

Attached: 1521946772049.jpg (1044x529, 81K)

More Tenshinhan style than Vegeta style.

zamasu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

Hit and Jiren should have just been the same character desu, Jiren was barely significant.

Attached: 199.png (672x752, 927K)

PROTIP: Antagonist doesn't mean villain.

Soon

Attached: 303432.jpg (4000x3000, 435K)

>>>>>>>>>>>> every other shitty and poorly written villain this shitshow had

Attached: kefla-1056822-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 381K)

>The movie villains are shit.
>Ignoring how Turles, Cooler, sometimes Broly, and Janemba were pretty decent.
Sure user, sure.

Attached: DY7jhZiW4AEbKwq.jpg large.jpg (250x196, 14K)

Arale, she´s fucking broken.

Zamasu was the Madara Uchiha of Dragon Ball.

Attached: 678435643.jpg (754x1024, 53K)

zamasu and black

Zamas>Last 5 episodes of Super JIREN> beerus> Hit > Gold Freeza> Jiren

Attached: FreziavJiren.png (800x450, 300K)

This

Decent is being too generous. They were lesser versions of Vegeta, Frieza and Buu. Not to mention Broly utterly sucks in almost all of his movies. Not even giving him tits made him an interesting character.

The first three. Jiren was a little plain. Zamasu and Black are fucking trash.

Black/Zamasu>Hit
The rest don't deserve mentioning because they're all completely irredeemable garbage

Black. They needed to erase the entire universe to defeat him

That's a nice time slot you got there

Attached: gegege-1076481-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 46K)

Who are you again?

Jiren by a longshot

>black>beerus>hit>jiren>frieza

Toei Animation.

Guess again.

Attached: 1521596897432.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Goku black

Attached: IMG_0429.jpg (512x288, 25K)

Hit or Beerus

He was the most interesting and the best one by far

Attached: b94508cb63cbcd6c1b8ceb40ccacb88a.jpg (564x1128, 84K)

Zeno was the worst villian

DBS is the most shittiest anime ever

Need to have a TV retelling before we can consider it canon.

Attached: 1521959108232.png (922x1613, 1.07M)

Hit was the only one who felt to me like he wasn't just an obstacle waiting to get steamrolled and I had to wait 3 episodes for Toriyama to go through the motions so Goku is stronger.

Not to make this weird, but I’ve really enjoyed watching Super with this subreddit. For the most part, the discussion is always thoughtful & inviting. I always look forward to the discussion arguably as much as I do the episode itself. I once saw this sub referred to as toxic and that couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s been a superbly enjoyable adventure and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for the Dragon Ball franchise and this sub. Sorry for the drunken rambling, but this subreddit has been a clear part of my life the past couple years and I have to honor those who made it happen. Thank you so much.

>Jiren
>any motive

It's literally just "be strong and get revenge"

Attached: 1518910539573.png (774x513, 324K)

el hermano

Attached: PT_1.jpg (1131x652, 117K)

This.
Frieza was great in the end but that wasn't as an antagonist. He was kind of boring in the resurrection of F story to be honest.

Omega Shenron > these chucklefucks

Soon

Attached: fan_art__dbz___cell_another_futur_v2_by_crakower-daqi1f4.jpg (800x999, 169K)

Actually the story of Paragus and Broly is actually nice (for a Dragon Ball story)
>King Vegeta tried to kill Paragus and his son because he was a threatfor him
>Broly was awake when he was stabbed (and Goku was crying)
>Planet Vegeta was destroyed by Frieza around the same time, so, Broly protected himself with a shield to survive, years after that, Broly started to be a real killing machine and no, it was not because of Goku: "Broly was the very model of a Saiyan. As he began to develop, the extraordinary battle power he was born with increased and turned savage to the same extent as I, his father, felt terror towards him." - Paragus started to see his son as a tool for his revenge, so he made a control device to mindfuck him "At last, by being able to manipulate Broly's power at will, I had obtained the power to control the whole universe!"
>Paragus wants to establish his empire on Earth, so he build the New Planet Vegeta to acquire the Earth unharmed, the planet is a trap to kill Vegeta and his friends with a comet, but Goku is here, Broly's saiyan instincts are triggered by the strength of Goku and his past memory, so he starts to overcome the control device - Goku is basically the trigger allowing him to freehimself from his father's control During the first half of the story, he is angry and act like a dumbass with a lot of"Kakarot!!"because he is still under control, but when the device is destroyed, he is finally himself. At this point, hestops screaming "Kakarot" everytime because he is not only focused on him anymore.

WE

Cont.
The second movie reduced him as a dumbass like when he was controlled by the device, theyprobably thought that it was a nice idea becausethe last thing he saw before his death was Goku crying when he was a baby. They have done the same thing in the third movie and in a lot of games after that, but Broly as a character was not dumb in the first one, which is one of the most popular Dragon Ball movies by the way.
Broly at the end of it all, has a nice background, a nice design, he is a beast who can easily fight 4 saiyans, he is a good villain with the personality of a demon, and he also has the title of the lengendary supersaiyan (in 1993), but it's mainly because his movie was REALLY nice. So yeah, he is simply iconic. So people parroting TFS, actually take the time to watch the movie

^
Though Jiren isn't a villian.

strawpoll.me/15357003
strawpoll.me/15357003
strawpoll.me/15357003

Who was the atrongest?

Freeza for being a true antagonist. Beerus for his comic relief. Everybody else can't compare to them. Jiren is the absolute worst, then Hit, and then the Super Zamasu Brothers.

not op but man was the first broly movie amazing. I knew the story went deeper than the face value everyone tried to take from it;
>"hurr the story is dumb broly is just autistic and mad because goku cried when he was trying to sleep as a baby"

the second two movies though really killed the momentum desu to the point I don't even remember how one of the story goes because it was so ridiculous (and I own all the movies)

Attached: 1500177544400.gif (400x300, 1.05M)

Beerus(BoG) > Arale > Black when he was Black(not Zamasu) > Zamasu before fusion > Beerus(Super) > Hit > Freeza(RoF) >>>>>> shit > > that dude that tried to bang Videl when Saiyaman was an actor > Merged Zamasu > purple glue Vegeta >>> Freeza(Super "REVENGE MUH REVENGE DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT MUH REVENGE IN THIS EPISODE YOU SAIYANS???") >>>>>> shit inside the void >>>> that alien that wanted to defeat the CHAMP > the thief that shot Krilin > those clones of Nappa and Freeza in weed forest > dog shit >>>>> Jiren

2nd movie, Videl wanted to find the dbs, grabs the 2 kids, Broly is sleeping inside some mountain covered in ice, Goten screams and awakes him up.
3rd movie someone got cells of Broly and made a copy of that. 18 was trying to get Mr.Satan's money because of the tournament

Even the first movie had a silly reason. He should just be a madman that wanted to beat everyone that had somewhat a powerlevel and destroy them like grappler and wrestler powers

damn I'm gonna have to rewatch them. I remember goten and gohan behind the stars but I thought that was in bio broly

Attached: 1501122092701.jpg (480x480, 53K)

>Best antagonist/villain
Goku Black/Zamasu
>Best rival
Jiren
>Best enemy turned ally
Beerus
>Biggest Threat
Goku

>(in a film, novel, or play) a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot.
>jiren isn't a villain

This was clearly made by a mutt cellfag

samefag

How soon?

Broly is a whiny bitch, Gero/16 fits much better.

>Movie villains are always shit

food doggo pretty much jumpstarted the franchise again.

>someone spend a lot of time making a high quality meme
god bless

DULL AND WEAK

Beerus. All of the rest sucked, even Freeza (despite his godly performence in the original story).

fpbp

I just noticed that all antagonists have something purple in common

>evil actions and motives
Yeah that's not Jiren dude.

Zamasu for being original and an actual character. He also had a proper arc from disgruntled Kai to genocidal narcissist and even managed to accomplish his goal and probably become the strongest being in the series except for Zeno.

Zamasu and Black were practically unbeatable. Would have been fun to see them in the ToP.

Agreed.

Attached: BCCB1D62-BE43-4D9A-AAC2-548CADAF372B.jpg (838x983, 149K)

Arale best girl

Attached: BD453E78-739C-4B57-8455-CD74D188B78B.png (620x1289, 459K)

>Beerus
Not bad
>Frieeza
Shit
>Shit
Shit
>Zamasu
Shit
>Jiren
Shit

>Penishead Hit that high
found the 13 year old.

Jiren is the cutest

Best boy Beerus has really interesting dynamic with the hero cast. He wouldn't work that well without Whis, though.

Zamasu-Black was good too.

Frieza had something going for him when they hinted him to pull off some malevolent shit during the tournament, but that never went anywhere, did it? Also, the manga seems avoid giving him any deeper characterization.

Attached: beerus looking.jpg (400x400, 24K)