FranXX: Fatoshi hate Thread

Just watched today's episode

>YOU'RE SO CUTE, KOKORO-CHAN
*Stuffs his face*
>I SWEAR I'LL PROTECT YOU HEHE
*jobs*
>YOU CAN ALWAYS TRUST ME, KOKORO-CHAN
*Sees her naked and then embarrasses her in front of of everyone with a cringy speech*
>D-DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO KOKORO-CHAN, DUMMY MITSURU
*forgets where she is 2 minutes later*
>I KNOW THE MISSION IS ABOUT TO START, BUT CAN YOU PROMISE ME WE'LL BE PARTNERS FOREVER? OH, DID I TELL YOU HOW CUTE YOU LOOK TODAY, KOKORO-CHAN?
I SWEAR I'LL PROTECT YOU HEHE

>WAAAAH KOKORO-CHAN
*Stuffs his face*
>WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME, KOKORO-CHAN?
*Eats the crumbs of his midnight snack from on top of his bed*
>I THOUGHT WE'D BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER WAAAAAAH
*Assaults Zorome for telling him he should lose some weight*
>I LITERALLY AM THE MOST MISERABLE PERSON IN THIS HOUSE
Are we supposed to feel bad for this fatfuck?

Attached: 1521922903614.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

No, this episode was about the lesbian and the faggot.
We'll get KokoKuno and FatSuru soon!

all fat people should die

All these lines would have made her panties melt if he were a good-looking man

Only fatties feel bad for him.
His personality is as ugly as his outwards appearance.

Why is there so much suffering in this anime?

Attached: 1518977029116.png (600x550, 110K)

It gets me horny
That's why

god yes

Attached: 1520808982182.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

So? Do you not understand that appearance matters?
Put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel if an ugly fat slob started acting like that towards you?

Fatty was unironically the manliest character this episode, he was the only one living up to his promises.

Loli Ichigo is so delicious.

>sucker punch dude
>make him promise to love your girl (lol)
Manly.

>be an idiot and force yourself onto your partner during your duties
>expect that people would be okay with it and play along with you
but
>muh promise
you retarded, i bet you probably fat too

Attached: dumbfat.png (914x1428, 1.21M)

It's a pubescent child and pretty much the only one who's actually violent. It's definitely masculine, if confused.

Honestly, provided Futoshi sorts himself out and wins the Ikubowl, I am willing to accept Kokoro becoming Milkman's HIV receptacle.

needy beta faggots are the worst. and he's a fat piece of shit too. no wonder she hated his guts.

The anons criticising Kokoro are such fucking hypocrites.
If they where paired off with a fat land whale with no choice in the matter and then the opportunity to swap for a cutie came up they'd jump at the chance

Fatoshi is a glutton. He throws himself at the first sign of affection like he would throw himself at a big plate of food. It's actually fitting for his character.

He's a fucking manchild. A big soft baby.
This is the best advice he could get and he ignores it.

Attached: 894112.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

FUCKING BABY

Attached: 8901511.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

He should know what to do.

Attached: 1214209.jpg (900x506, 47K)

How competent writers make you care about secondary characters:
>Advance the main plot while giving these characters small moments there and there to slowly expand their characters
How complete fucking hacks try to make you care about secondary characters:
>LOL let's make filler episodes about them with cheap drama while halting everyone else's development, except you won't actually care about them because drama doesn't make them any less shallow than they are

When did you realize FranXX was complete fucking garbage?

Attached: 041_1485071341.png (308x299, 126K)

incel detected

But then there is healing afterwards.

Attached: 1520892364071.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

I wouldn't lie like Cockoro though.

pyle actually tried, especially after everyone ganged up on him
he was just an actual retard and the DI didn't understand that, thinking he was just a lazy motherfucker and punishing others for his unwilling incompetence
he shouldn't have been in there in the first place

Cry some more, fatty.

>tell the truth just before a battle
>hurt Futoshi
>Futoshi desyncs in the middle of battle
>die
Yeah, good idea.

I really hated Zorome but he's grown on me exactly for these kind of things.

why are you trying to go against someone that agrees with you nigga

He's literally a child.
Being a teenager is hard. You can't understand your emotions, you feel like even the smallest hardships are the end of the world. In the end Darlifra is just all about this.

Literally the funniest part of the episode for me.

People seem to forget that Mitsuru grew as a character amidst the shitstorm.

It's less forget and more erroneously call him gay instead.

>erroneously call him gay
How is he not gay though?
Sure, he grew as a character. But a gay character.

Milkman is the Judas to Hiro's Jesus, he's upset his messiah spurned him not his love interest.

Attached: 1520861217005.jpg (2560x1440, 1.47M)

Judas kissed Jesus. He was gay as fuck.

jesus washed people's feet
god is a footfag
which makes sense since humans have completely unique feet in the animal kingdom
but now I see that humans were a creation to satisfy god's foot fetish
is this how deviant art drawings feel?

Of all of the sins ascribed to Judas, homosexuality is not one of them. Milkman allowed personal disappointment to become resentment just as Judas did with Jesus.

washing feet is a metaphor

why do we call Mitsuru "Milkman", what did I miss?

I'm pretty sure he actually washed his disciples feet

>speedwatching

Attached: 1520397507333.jpg (667x676, 61K)

He drinks milk

Trying kissing another man you fucking faggots.

say what you want about /ourguy/, but if I was an adult living on that plantation, would want him and 02 to pilot and protect my ass.

he's the most component stamen of the group. literally pair him with any pistil and you have a top tier fighter.

Attached: 1517382222577.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

FUCK YOU FUTOSHI DID NOTHING WRONG KOKORO IS JUST A FILTHY WHORE!!

Futoshi is not our guy.

Attached: 1516570571504.png (235x208, 99K)

Fatoshi is probably the best stamen.

>/u/ in charge of being a team player

So all he has to do is turn the lesbian straight.
Sounds easier said than done.
But at least they can bond together over their mutual defeats in love.

Fatoshi already fucked Ikuno straight, he's the most powerful stamen.
Just you wait until he gets his hands on 002.

>why do we call Mitsuru "Milkman", what did I miss?

You missed everything. Go back to school.

>So all he has to do is turn the lesbian straight.

Easy peasy, give her the fuck of her life.

They made him unlikable this episode so that people wouldnt get VERY mad at the NTR

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.00_[2018.03.24_18.50.24].jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

I find it amazing how half of the people in these threads didn't even understand the basic topic of the episode.
It was about (mis)communication (Hiro/Mitsuru & Futoshi/Kokoro) and that you need to be open with each other because if you just let it fester in your mind it will eventually boil over because the other person is not a psychic (Kokoro leading Futoshi on and Mitsuru apparently never bringing that topic up again, even though it might have been cleared up - Hiro most likely lost part of his memory in some procedure).
It showed the impact of promises on other people and that they shouldn't be given lightly because it gets ugly when you break them.

Just to make sure that even the densest moron will get it, they even had Kokoro explicitly spell out that what she did was wrong.
Yet people still defend her. I guess the moral is to never try and write a moral about social misbehavior with a character that has big tits. Because people will side with them no matter what.

>Just you wait until he gets his hands on 002
Futoshifags have gone insane.

He likes cum

Futoshi is going to grow up and become the doujin man

Moot pls rangeban all fat people.

>this episode
which episode he was likable ?

Why did the quality just plummet in the bottom frame for a few seconds?

Follow Zorome's advice and lose some weight you fat fuck.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: futoshi.jpg (1280x720, 423K)

>Moot

Attached: what am i reading.png (200x400, 100K)

Even God WTF'ed when Judas kissed him.

"But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?" Luke 22:48

He was just there the previous ones, not doing much
But this time they went out of their way to make him unsympathetic

Literally who?

Fatfags went full crazy
What the hell was this episode, Jesus

i guess not, them again im not going toroot for that bitch kokoro,i probably hate all the characters in franxxx,damn i hate teens

As much as I like seeing fat people suffer, I do want a redemption part for fatshit and him to man the fuck up
Milkman is too insufferable and kokoros a little shitty

that's what you get if you want an episode focused on him. You see everything that is wrong magnified, but I'll give You that they gone an extra mile to make him even more unappealing then usual without the use of food this time. Just his personality, nice.

The only plausible way for him to redeem himself would be for gim to encourage Ikuno and achieve a 100 sync rate with her.

Sorry I only know Hiro

Attached: 1518889910503.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Yes,but what did Kim Kardashian think about this episode?

If we just euthanized everyone with a BF% over 30% we'd have a lot less poverty and the world would smell a hell of a lot better.

Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Yeah. Maybe if he gets dino aids too Kokoro will love him again. It worked out for Mitsuru right?

But then you'd also be killing yourself.

That's actually quite possible as Ikuno was neglected and shitted upon her entire life, being paired with a caring and protective guy may force her to open up.

On top of that we'd also remove genes that predispose people towards being pathetic, lazy and weak out.

nah its all about calling her out for not being honest in the first place

They're already looking good.
She seems at least sympathetic towards him, perhaps because he's such a warm honest and pure guy. Such a breath of fresh air from the complicated try hard edgelord she had before. And she's being more honest with him than Kokoro did before, so perhaps they will actually manage to connect together after all.

and she will need all the emotional support she can get, after the failed test with Ichigo and the "I knew It wouldn't work without a boy"

But Chlorophytum is now a much better mecha because Futoshi doesn't want to protect Ikuno all the time.
Despite being a good pilot, he did achieve unspectacular results with the Genista, because he wanted to avoid any harm happening towards the pistil central processor unit.