I'm 5 episodes in and not liking it.The story and characters are something a 6 grade schoolboy would come up with...

I'm 5 episodes in and not liking it.The story and characters are something a 6 grade schoolboy would come up with.Action is meh
Does it get better?

Attached: 11f5ab0e2220a07fb5599a5dc7b625d6dec511f0_hq.jpg (952x536, 83K)

No it'll get worse.

Better question: Are you new to anime?

The anime is steaming garbage and will only get worse over time
The manga is slightly less steaming garbage that gets only slightly less worse over time

Yes

run away while you can

How new?

>The story and characters are something a 6 grade schoolboy would come up with.
did the title not give it away?

Drop it while you still can, it's a slippery slope from that point onwards.

It's extremely edgy for shock value.

someone post the christmas tree

Gay guy is a total bro from what i remember.

No. Massively overrated shit.

as always, I watched it for the girls and edgy shit cus I like edgy shit but yeah, the anime isn't very good. So you better start lowering your expectations or drop it.

delete this

Like everyone else said, drop it while you can. Akame herself is God-Tier and wasted on an anime such as this. It won't get any better from here on out. Japan has now learned that edgy deaths for the sake of edge doesn't automatically make an anime successful.

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage (3).jpg (1920x2078, 1.47M)

>a garbage show for 12 year olds is garbage
What a surprise.

No, it's crap.
The main appeal was reading the manga along with Sup Forums and experiencing the various weird events along with everyone else.You've really missed out, coming to it now
The anime's kind of a watered-down version that tends to even bugger-up the bits of the manga that were entertaining.

You really have no idea what overrated means, do you?

Not him, but how you'd call a garbage show that edgy teens overrate?

Drop before it's too late.

>Massively overrated
I don't think you know what either of those words mean.

He probably means by Sup Forums since Sup Forums is filled with people who unironically like this shit turd

people on Sup Forums who enjoyed it usually thought it was bad but entertaining, few really rated it highly

that's why. After watching 500 episodes of DBZ and shonen-friends monster-of-the-week anime, AgK is a breath of fresh air.

It not necessarily good, but its different and provides a much needed contrast to other shows.