She's a two-faced lying bitch. Deep down you know it's true

She's a two-faced lying bitch. Deep down you know it's true.

Attached: 2274966.png (1280x720, 748K)

Lose some weight, fat boy.

it was hinted from the very beginning.

Attached: kokoro two directions of NTR.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

From best girl to worst in one (1) episode, what a crime.

She knows what she wants. She had to bear with fatty and lie to him otherwise he would've chimped out even harder. There's a good chance he'd have hit her.

t.fatty

Attached: SLUT.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

Entirely out of context.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! FATFAGGOTS BTFO! KOKORO DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG!

Nobody gives a fuck about fatty retards. People just don't like lying spineless whores.

She really isn't nice, she is a two faced bitch and she doesn't feel even slightly bad for lying to Futoshi.

Attached: 1510568189681.png (814x691, 441K)

Fat fucks btfo

fat cuck

You're fat. Look down, you know it's true.

What she did wasnt fair to him, and she admitted such. At the same time, he needed to be set apart from her for his own good. It might have hurt Futoji, but just look at how good of a pilot he became during that run after the fact.

I think he'll turn out great without her by his side, and Ikuno wont have to deal with Milkman's inferiority burdening her either.

Maybe it's just my autism, but who is what she did "wrong"? Is it just some blinded sense of morality by self-insertfags?

I mean, if I was with someone, and I met someone better, of course I'd leave them. Doesn't it just make sense? There's this girl I know that has a boyfriend, and I've been getting A's, began lifting, began playing sports, and trying to talk to many people just so she can see me as superior to her bf, and date me instead, inspite of my autism.

As if the edgelord that replaced the fatfuck was better, she just exited a steady partner with good results and that understood her for one angsty fuck who has proven shit results and need juice to even perform?

At the end of the day you need to understand that the change decision was made without any regard for logic, but shes a woman so who cares.

pretty sure the fatty was better than the gay guy

That's totally the point", Mitsuru was and will not be better than fatman.

Fatty put her in an awkward position. At least she’s kind to him.

Its her promise breaking about being his partner forever that's gotten people up in arms. She clearly had some issues with him putting her on a pedestal, but while she had no issue breaking off with him, she didnt have it in her to tell him how she felt about being smothered like that.

Also, Futoji was still a better pilot post-swap too, and may advance even more after this, so its not like Kokoro "upgraded".

>Its her promise breaking about being his partner forever that's gotten people up in arms.

This. None one wants anime girls to behave like real women.

Attached: Women's Rights.jpg (1200x1775, 195K)

She even says that she doesn't deserve any sympathy.
I'm mostly interested if they'll follow through with this or if everyone will be their merry selves again next episode, now that it's a possibility they could lose their partners.

anyone who thinks she was wrong needs to go out in the real world and get laid, because they clearly don't know what relationships are like

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x224, 8K)

You clearly don't understand the concept of escapism.

fuck... come on, what kind of fucking relationships are you guys getting into?

So because real people also do bad things that makes them not bad when cartoons do them? Are you retarded?

>this is what women tell themselves to justify their fucked up relationships
Sad.

Her pairing with Futoshi was assigned by the Papas. We don't know what happens when you disobey the Papas' commands, but given the fact that so much is invested in the production and training of these kids, we can assume that it would have been pretty bad for her. That's a compulsory relationship, like how in certain oil-rich countries, 8 year old girls are married off to fat, balding, disgusting, 40 year old men, and if they disobey, they are whipped to death in the streets by the state-sanctioned religious police. (And we wonder why these people reject American freedoms).

Romance is nothing if not voluntary. Kokoro obviously didn't want to be in a relationship with Futoshi because the moment she was given the chance to choose her own partner, she chose Mitsuru. Whether that will work out remains to be seen, but at the least, she's with him because he wants to be with him.

If you think Kokoro is wrong for rejecting the compulsory relationship, then that just goes to show that you have zero sexual market value yourself and you probably wish that there were a government organization that could pair you up with a hot girl, since that's the only way you could ever get a girl. Fucking losers.

>because they clearly don't know what shit relationships are like

FTFY. Kokoro could have ended that relationship on much better terms had she not been a passive onahole the entire time. Now she's just gonna get dumped when Chadsuru finds a better partner.

We don't want 3dpd in our anime. We want escapism from everyday misery.

Agreed.

But none of this would have been an issue of Plantation 13 implemented Sharia Law.

Attached: Off This Ride 02.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

>le pussy market
Good job objectifying yourself rostie

>you probably wish that there were a government organization that could pair you up with a hot girl, since that's the only way you could ever get a girl. Fucking losers.

Fuck off, statist. I think women should be traded on the free market like any other in-demand commodity.

Uh, if he's so much better, then why wasn't Fatkun the one to expose the core? Mitsuru isn't fat, he isn't clingy, he has cheated death 3 times now, and he will begin to outshine everyone now. May I remind you that prior to this episode, fatso literally ate shit for almost the whole season? This was his only highlight.

Blablablabla

No one is obliged to be a couple with their pair, Ikuno and Mitsuru hate each other and could pilot just fine before the Oni aids kick in high gear. No one forced kokoro to act like that, she did from her own volition. If she does not have the guts to speak her mind, that's her own flaw, not anyone else

The fuck? relationships? You clearly are missing the Ichigo, Goro, MC triangle.

They are not supposed to be in relationships they are just partners, if you change the partner you for other that is shit you fucked up that's it.

>implying your fat smell cunt has any market value

Reminder that 3DPD only has the value you give it. Women only exist to suck your pockets dry not your dick.

you can keep saying that to yourself but you clearly saw how a promise from ages ago fucked him up.

He didnt have to expose the core when he kept Milkman and Kokoro from being killed while the former has an episode about stamen on stamen piloting promises.

But sure, keep going on about how fat he is or how much he eats when he actually shows promise as a capable pilot post-swap in a world where handling FranXX is literally what they live for.

>Fuck off, statist.
Wow, you totally didn't understand my post.

Literally what.

>No one is obliged to be a couple with their pair
How do you know? You don't. Meanwhile, there's a ton of reasons why pairings are probably compulsory.
>No one forced kokoro to act like that, she did from her own volition.
That's the point. What aren't you understanding?
>If she does not have the guts to speak her mind, that's her own flaw, not anyone else
If the characters JUST NOW had the opportunity to switch pairs, and this was unheard of before, then all "speaking her mind" would accomplish is reduced compatibility and displeasing the Papas. You can't blame a child for fearing a group of terrifying adults.

You're missing the entire point of the anime. Do you think that Darling in the Franxx is AT ALL like Kiznaiver? It's not. This is about puberty and sex and growing up.

Again, literally what. Why do you think I'm a female?

This guy. The only thing keeping this kids alive is their ability to pilot, normally you go and swap for the mentally unstable one?

Yeah good luck with that scumbag-san.

It’s actually the polar opposite, if you’ve ever got out of your basement you will know that she’ll a lying little bitch and she’s clearly in the wrong here.

Yeah, but she didn't have to be a bitch about it.

If she had put on her big girl panties and talked to fatty like a fucking grown up a lot of senseless pain would've been avoided. "But my freedom as a sexual being!" isn't an excuse to lie and manipulate your partner in order to trade up-that's still acting like a jackass.

>if I was with someone, and I met someone better, of course I'd leave them

Define better? If you're talking about appearance you're in for a world of hurt.

>Wow, you totally didn't understand my post.

What did I miss? I don't think the government should play a role in the buying and selling of women, beyond the standard enforcement of property rights/contracts and maintaining orderly society.

> Why do you think I'm a female?

Because everything you're saying indicates that you have a high level of estrogen. I suppose that doesn't mean much anymore, though.

I'd rather try than not do anything at all. All's fair in love and war.

No argument. I mentioned more than his being fat. You have literally nothing to base your prediction that he will be a better pilot, when he doesn't care for the pistil and the pistil doesn't care for him.

Mitsuru has much more of a future as a pilot. He's shown promise before, and he can do so again. Fatty just shined this one time, and all you fags can do is talk about your emotional bullshit.

>You have literally nothing to base your prediction that he will be a better pilot

Except that he's already demonstrated better consistency than Milkman, which is basically the single most important thing you can have in a combat scenario.

What? are you delusional? he clearly says he doesn't care for her. Also he has never shown good pairing numbers, what are you basing the assumptions that he will be a better pilot and how can Kokoro know this? it was clearly not a rational choice from her.

She won. Get the fuck over it, losers

Attached: Kokoro.(Darling.in.the.FranXX).full.2274966.jpg (1240x1632, 951K)

>it was clearly not a rational choice from her.

Does anyone think it was?

Attached: What is the Cure.jpg (500x403, 32K)

I want some backstory on her now. She even admits herself that she isn't as nice as she acts. Well why the fuck not?

That's what op is implying and everyone is arguing she's not.

She's a two-faced lying bitch with no other intent that to satisfy her selfish desires even over the improvement and well being of the fucking group, she need to be scolded because she could have clearly fucked up 2 Franxx with what she did.

He was consistently shit prior to this episode. Milkman has always been more competent. Name literally 5 times when he did anything even remotely remarkable.

It was rational. She liked Mitsuru more than fatty, so she wants to pilot with him. And he begins caring for her, otherwise he'd have let her go berserk, and would have just outright fought or dodged fatkun's sperging if he wanted to show her her words meant nothing to him.

Everything, appearance of course being the main thing on which you base everything else on. Love burgeons from attraction. If I was with a girl, but met another prettier, smarter, funnier girl, of course I'd fucking leave her. Who cares?

stop self inserting as a fat cuck, no body is obligated to return your affections. This isn't the middle east.

>abloobloo why didn't she say no and get them both killed in the middle of a mission or get their sync rates so low they get sent to the farm to be turned into soylent green

Hahaha well that's a first, a decision made by likeness is now rational. it was not logical would be to stay with the stable fat and keep improving with the group not try to break it.

You thinking this is escapism doesn't extend to the creators. They most likely didn't write this thinking about creating an escapist fantasy.

>girl dindu nuffin wrong
Assigned pairs or not, she made a promise, roastie. That bitch move not only fucked up your previous partner who was fucking golden, but also your mental state when you realize switching partners was the wrong thing to do.

>If I was with a girl, but met another prettier, smarter, funnier girl, of course I'd fucking leave her. Who cares?

Enjoy getting your tires slashed and clothes burned when your hoe-hopping lands you with a crazy bitch. The grass is always greener on the other side until you get up close and see all the dog turds. When you find a good woman you keep her, you don't just dump a perfectly fine woman because some slut at the office is hotter (and possibly crazy).

before episode 11
>Fatoshi is barely a character, just a stale comic relief
after episode 11
>people unironically self inserting as him
I don't understand this, this was foreshadowed for quite some time now, all three of them got development and Futoshi can actually become a character now since he got a real motivation, and for all the faggots screaming SLUT, she never really liked Futoshi and was basically forced to deal with his shit because drama between partners can potentially mean death and we already saw how emotionally fragile Futoshi is

Mitsuru was about to get them both killed had it not been for a fat guy holding out for a significant amount of time

>deep down
It's painfully obvious.
Only the roasties of Sup Forums will try to tell you otherwise and try to justify being a bitch.

Don't care, material things are replaceable. And so are people.

>I didn't like her reason, therefore it isn't rational
Wew

ThisKokoro's own slutty behavior directly led to her almost being killed the very next day.

>Don't care, material things are replaceable. And so are people.

What it's like being 14 these days?

fucking hell dude, you're in for a sad, lonely life

You realize that is completely irrelevant to my post and I hope you're samefagging rather than there being 2 people on Sup Forums this stupid.

>I don't understand this
You're either a girl or a soylent faggot. If I beat you up emotionally to the ground, will you accept it because it's motivation and development for you?
>she never really liked Futoshi
But did she have to do him like that? This guy was a hero, of course when a person loses his source of stability he loses it all for a moment or even longer.
Her response being what it was exposes her real nature. The faggots screaming SLUT aren't wrong.

>forced
you can stop it at anytime. you can ask for a swap at anytime. you can say no to essential marriage proposals at anytime

or you can just lie and say yes because you'd rather hurt somebody than get over yourself.

>only for comic relief
>Probably the 3rd best pilot in the series before ep 11 and will only get better

Attached: timetostop.png (800x600, 289K)

Just lose some weight, fatty.

before this episode he wasn't exactly spectacular, Zorome was more impressive

>eceleb reaction image
Fuck off, Sup Forums.

user.

Attached: where do you think we are.png (644x644, 936K)

There is nothing deep about this, it's fairly obvious to anyone with a brain that she's a slut.

>or you can just lie and say yes because you'd rather hurt somebody than get over yourself.
this
>saying 3rd best when it's out of 5
>one of which a pair of gay people in the hetero machine

Attached: 56143979_p0.jpg (336x440, 109K)

Much better than being an idiot that believes in free will, happiness, love, and all that other self-delusional bullshit people need to cope with life. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to let go.

How is detachment from sources of pain in anyway sad or lonely? I like interacting with people, I just don't care about them at a personal level. They entertain me just as much as I entertain them. We are social because we rely on each other for existence, not because of some stupid, gay magical bond.

Sometimes you have to alter your personality a bit to get along with coworkers you don't really like. She was kind of forced into an indefinite working relationship with fatty and he's been pretty creepy the whole time.

he's japanese so it's ok

stop posting, underage-kun.

>understood her
its like you didn't watch the series.

How is it not relevant? Hiro was literally unable to pilot with anybody for years yet he still hadn't bee seen away like Naomi. We've also seem people desync during missions and the worst they got was a stern talking to. These kids have far more leeway than other groups.

Attached: 1456810079415.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

>if I was with someone, and I met someone better, of course I'd leave them. Doesn't it just make sense?
No, because if you are together with someone only to pass the time until someone "better" shows up you shouldn't be together with that person in the first place.

>Much better than being an idiot that believes in free will, happiness, love, and all that other self-delusional bullshit people need to cope with life.
Jesus fucking christ stop acting like you're living in a dystopian world and you can only truly be happy if a theoretical hero can lead you into utopia.
I can't believe people still believe this self-absorbing bullshit, I thought people grew out of this nonsense after high school.

>you can stop it at anytime. you can ask for a swap at anytime. you can say no to essential marriage proposals at anytime
They didn't know about the partner swap. A rational look at the situation is she says no, in the middle of a fucking mission, and they die. Or she says no, their synch levels are below requirement and they get killed off like every other failed partner.

BASED KOKORO~
Doing what she needs to do to get her own life right! And if it means leaving a fat cuck with mommy issues, good; forget that loser!

>Zorome was more impressive
He literally has the worst rate among the stamens, you mean Miku and Zorome are more impressive as a couple beucase their synch never drops even if they have some arguments then and there; meanwhile Futoshi was carrying Kokoro on his back since only his synch was good and hers was terrible because she didn't like him since the begining.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.15.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

she literally went to a gay/bi guy with way more issues

>leaving a fat cuck with mommy issues
To get with the homo with gaylord issues? Such a great deal.

I pity anybody on a relationship with you user sheesh.

Which is a better situation for her than a fat cuck with dependency issues. Gotta focus on #1, after all, and that ain't fatty.

better then milkman and 2-faced

Attached: dissapointed.jpg (250x241, 9K)

>Zorome was more impressive

No Zorome is a showboat who thinks he's impressive. He has caused his partner to desync multiple times and frequently disobeys orders and directly causes life threatening situations for his teammates. Zorome is growing on me after the mommy issues episode but he is a major fuckup.

Suit yourselves. I'm only telling you what I've learned after 34 years of being alive. The longer you fail to realize this, the more it'll hurt.

Says who? Who are you to tell me what to do with my time? My significant other can leave me the moment she wants, and I wouldn't hold it against her. We're together for convenience, fuckhead.

>they get killed off like every other failed partner.
glue factory is only for non-official parasites. When Ikuno and Mitsuru's numbers are falling apart and Mitsuru recommends a partner-swap (unlike someone else I know.) Hachi says that they can swap, but their numbers aren't low enough to need it.

pay attention, speedwatcher.