Now that the season is coming to a close, there's no longer any doubt that KyoAni blew everyone else out of the water...

Now that the season is coming to a close, there's no longer any doubt that KyoAni blew everyone else out of the water. Even with what Sup Forums calls stilted storytelling, Violet Evergarden's visual direction was more than sufficient to put the other heavy hitters this season to shame. What other shows this season performed well? Yuru Camp? You'll notice that all anyone ever praises in those threads are the 'comfy' nature of the show; this is due to the fact that no one can produce any genuine points of discussion from the show. It may be too early to call it but it's more than likely that we already have our AOTY. The only other show anyone had expectations from was Darling in the Franxx and you can take one look at the catalog and see how that turned out. After Vigil Evercurtain, it will be years before we get sakuga of this level again, at least not until KyoAni can amass the funds by adapting mediocre light novels for a quick buck over the years. More likely than not, KyoAni's partnership with Studio Loodio will be the next time we get another masterpiece rivaling Violate Everglades level of storytelling when they release Project Vindaloo. Rather than the mattress cleaving performed by Production IG and C-Station, this will be a Sleep Country sponsorship the likes of which will revolutionize the very foundation the anime industry rests upon.

Attached: [Vivid-Asenshi] Violet Evergarden - 02v2 [50B6DD4C].mkv_snapshot_23.00_[2018.01.26_01.50.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Attached: Taco_Soft_Beef_990x725.jpg (990x725, 94K)

This but not a falseflag.

Attached: 1452038695343.png (540x666, 80K)

You must take more dick than 02.

Studio Loodio?

no u

It's the middle eastern studio that's picking up Torkaizer after it was announced and eventually went into permanent hiatus. They're apparently working with KyoAni after their next two series.

Did you forget about the actual sakuga in Last Encore?

Is this bait?

I can't tell how many people actually like VEG and how many are just baiting.

There was a thread the other day about someone saying they used it as bait because it was an easy target and ended up liking it after watching it. So probably a lot of both.

This was boring show of the season. Nothing particularly interesting or outright offensive or bad. It's zzzzzz show just like most kyoani shows these days.

Attached: back2franxx.png (1669x379, 90K)

>someone saying they used it as bait because it was an easy target and ended up liking it after watching it.
That must be bait too.

Shows with actual discussion are honeypots for shitposters. No wonder Sup Forums is so shit, they can’t help themselves from ruining any actual discussion.

>The only other show anyone had expectations from was Darling in the Franxx and you can take one look at the catalog and see how that turned out.
VEG is very emotional show that bored me a little in the beginning, and it's tearing my heart apart in the latest episodes. However, i'm sure FranXX will be AOTY

>peach flavoured strong zero
This is bait right?

I agree. I've been reading a lot of posts on Reddit and they seem to love it so much. AOTY.

I meant, I was on r/anime and this guy was saying how Episode 10 blew all of Clannad After Story to pieces? I didn't think KyoAni could make an anime that could be better than Clannad, but here we are. I wish it could be longer so then I could focus more on Violet.

Well, what I mean by THAT is, I've learned a lot about Violet as it is, but I feel like there should be even more focus on her backstory, pre-war and whatnot. I'm glad I'm intellectual enough to understand her completely to the point of relating with her.

Plebbit denizens should fuck off from here.

This is the guy spamming FranXX threads with 100 posts of his obnoxious VEG worship, or vice versa? Because all I see are VEGfags spamming FranXX, Sora Yori, Yuru Camp, and at this rate probably Takagi threads as well.