Asspull thread

O, MY ROSE WHIP

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1019K)

nah dawg it's O MY PAST FORM

do it right or don't do it at all

>a guy who uses plants and keeps them in his hair uses a plant hidden in his hair
>asspull

O MY SEED PLANTED THOUSAND OF YEARS AGO
O MY PLANT THAT IS JUST FIT FOR THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION
O MY POND
O MY LIFE ENERGY
Togashi was always a hack

I'm actually watching yu yu hakusho for the first time. I was in the middle of watching this episode and wanted to make the thread.

when does it say he hides it in his hair?

We have always knew that, complaining about it its the new meme.

Oh, so you are an underage idiot, good to know

Yusuke is half demon and loses at the end.

>complaining about typical weapon
>don't complain about 1-hit dragon fire attack that he could've used several times before throughout the series

nah, i just didn't watch it as a child and finally am getting around to it

Kurama and Hiei had a lot of bullshit techniques, even Kuwabara got some stupid shit in the end like the Dimension Sword.

Yusuke defeating Hiei this early on was kinda bullshit

Attached: yuyu08_20.jpg (640x475, 54K)

You should watch until Sensui then drop the show.
I'm not joking.
As soon as Sensui shows up - drop it.

You'll know you're there when Kuwabara is fighting some kid in a video game arcade

>"he was sealed and shieeet"
No, fuck off. Yuusuke was a fucking retard at the time and they implied Hiei was just a shitty demon of the week.

My guess is that he was supossed to be a shitty demon of the week until Togashi changed his mind

>I'm actually watching yu yu hakusho for the first time. I was in the middle of watching this episode and wanted to make the thread.
This was me 5 days ago.
This is a poor spoiler because he alludes to losing and it wouldn’t make sense for him to win. And the half demon part doesn’t spoil anything meaty.
I disliked Sensui, but I liked everything after. YYH is more a show about character development with shonen shit, so you’d be missing a lot of Kurama/Hiei backstory. Hell, the boss’ backstory was fun to watch.

The three kings arc was halfassed as shit, though.

O

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

o my i'm depressed and too lazy to finish my show

Attached: Do_you_love_me.png (640x480, 267K)

>when does it say he hides it in his hair?
It's not said but shown, you can see it often when he fights.

Attached: yoko_kurama_gif_by_ssoozz-d4yxdem.gif (400x225, 2.09M)

Which techniques do you consider bullshit?

He wasn't supposed to be a main character, and he was terribly weakened by then because of the third eye surgery. Both Hiei and Kurama spend the show recovering their powers more than gaining them.

MY

>>don't complain about 1-hit dragon fire attack that he could've used several times before throughout the series

Are you the anime equivalent of a speed reader? they were really clear as to why Hiei couldn't use the dragon.

O MY KUWABAARA SPEECH

recca>>>yyh

Attached: ah.png (818x604, 573K)

Why O MY RUBBER NEN became a meme when it isn't even the worst asspull in hunter x hunter?

Adult Gon and Nanika were much much worse

>aspull
>O, my whatever thing I didn't like in a manga
This are the kind of people making this threads. Morons looking for any excuse to make a shitty thread and be part of the funny meme. This is 9gag tier shit.

Attached: juuza.jpg (312x237, 32K)

>when does it say he hides it in his hair?
Every single time he pulls out a flower to use as a weapon, he pulls it out from behind his head.