Girls und Panzer

why is yukari crying, anons?

Attached: 1519400162365.png (652x376, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8s_Z13jEeo
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
youtu.be/wOSseI1hao8
a.pomfe.co/enwbug.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we keep making back-to-back threads.

I want to start a revolution with Andou
Ideally ending with Marie's head tumbling in to a basket, finally coming to rest with her lips gently touching Oshida's cooling cheek

I want to start the read replying to the other user about the ARL 44 tank.

He asked about why there is an overhang behind the gun in and Well it turned out, there is a fascinating explanation. The French effectively made the tank with no input from other nations, and the result is that the gun barrel is so long that it sticks out of the body even when rotated 180 degrees. This makes it inefficient for rail transport.
The French solves this by making the entire barrel retractable, even causing the breech of the gun to stick out the back of the turret. See pic related for the empty space that allows it.
That also means there is a hatch at the back that allow you to refill ammo with.

Silly things like these are what makes WW2 tanks so fun. Smartly designed and flawless execution hardware are boring.

Attached: arl 44 internal.jpg (800x464, 98K)

Got nuked again by a BR-412 in WT.

did the bullying finally get to Erika?

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE - 01 [BCEC3F02].mkv_snapshot_03.08_[2018.03.26_20.18.24] (1920x1080, 819K)

>even causing the breech of the gun to stick out the back of the turret
So, for rail transport the breech would be partially outside of the tank?

When is Rosehip going to destroy the oppressive class structures of St. Gloriana by means of a guerrilla warfare campaign?

Attached: 1517598331386.jpg (679x976, 553K)

>So, for rail transport the breech would be partially outside of the tank?
Yes. Isn't WW2 tank design insanely wonderful?

She won a lifetime supply of tanks and is very happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8s_Z13jEeo
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

Attached: DY22PvYV4AAfuCY.jpg (2048x1015, 337K)

because Miho doesn't like lemons

Attached: yukari lemon.png (2105x1763, 2.94M)

Because she isn't a tank

fluffy deserves bullying

Attached: lemon yukari.png (3264x2448, 2.43M)

I'm not well versed in tank design but wouldn't that effectively create a shot-trap? Though I suppose unlike the initial design of the Tiger 2 if the enemy is hitting the back of your turret things have already gone horribly wrong.

Now that the schoolship is confirmed to be Japanese Detroit, can we finally agree that MEXT was 100% justified in wanting to shut down Ooarai?

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE - 01 [BCEC3F02].mkv_snapshot_09.38_[2018.03.26_20.25.18] (1920x1080, 904K)

>Yes
But could that not have been avoided by just building a longer overhang on the turret?

>Isn't WW2 tank design insanely wonderful?
You're preaching to the choir.

Attached: 1509642645057.jpg (800x524, 67K)

>I'm not well versed in tank design but wouldn't that effectively create a shot-trap? Though I suppose unlike the initial design of the Tiger 2 if the enemy is hitting the back of your turret things have already gone horribly wrong.
The back of the turret is just 30mm. Basically yeah, get hit there and you are screwed no matter what.

>But could that not have been avoided by just building a longer overhang on the turret?
It doesn't matter that the breech hangs out, if it was only done while in storage/transport. Many types of tanks that are in transport are in a state that couldn't be immediately operated.

I'm pretty sure most the schoolships (except maybe KMM) are like that on the lower decks.

Anzio has its mafia, St. Gloriana probably has some version of East End London under the Kray twins in the 1960's, and Saunders just has Detroit.

Attached: 1506431503381.jpg (1200x900, 653K)

Which is worse, Detroit or Johannesburg?

But creating a hatch in the read of the turret for the breech to stick out seems like a structural vulnerability. Regardless, it just strikes me that extending the turret would have been easier than making a gun that slides in its mountings.

>Ms. Anzu, please, there is literal gang warfare ongoing in your school. 25% of the 3rd year class has resorted to prostitution in order to survive. For Christ's sake, put down the pen and let us help you.

Attached: mext goy.jpg (1400x788, 82K)

>St. Gloriana probably has some version of East End London
Now I'm just imaging Darjeeling timidly creeping through the corridors whilst Chas and Dave blares out of a run down pub below decks: youtu.be/wOSseI1hao8

Is HOI4 a good tank simulator?

How is her spin off manga?

So how many here are Fluffy fans?

>But creating a hatch in the read of the turret for the breech to stick out seems like a structural vulnerability. Regardless, it just strikes me that extending the turret would have been easier than making a gun that slides in its mountings.
All this could have been solved if the French had moved the turret either towards the front OR the back of the tank, instead of dead centre where they actually placed it. This was how other nations does it and the French was just inexperienced. In general this was their first Heavy Tank and they built it as a formality and national pride, as WW2 was already over when they really started producing anything more than a wooden mockup. it was effectively an experimental stopgap and never actually used in anger.

remember asparagus

Attached: __asparagus_and_marie_girls_und_panzer_and_girls_und_panzer_ribbon_no_musha_drawn_by_inoshira__a8801 (700x988, 144K)

Men of War is a good tank simulator

Are you going to say this every thread?

I love Marie, but i love second best boy too

Attached: DXYPysTUQAEGTal.jpg (965x1366, 126K)

So which historical character is she supposed to be? Oscar?

Time for an afternoon tea.

Attached: DZI7H3cVoAEh46r.jpg (550x550, 32K)

checked truth

Attached: __asparagus_girls_und_panzer_and_girls_und_panzer_ribbon_no_musha_drawn_by_kuroi_mimei__sample-d8007 (850x850, 139K)

Attached: DSEHULAVoAAHQP7.jpg (850x1065, 273K)

Actually I was planning on stopping after that post and going back to hoping some good art of Marie going to the guillotine shows up on pixiv

La Gaulle!

How shitty a president did he make in post-occupation France?

>The first ARL 44 was ready by March 1st, 1946
Isn't this illegal for senshado ?
they only produced one full scale prototype in June 1945, but no mention if it was fully functional or not.

Attached: ARL44_prototype.jpg (928x627, 132K)

>"Don't lie to me, MEXT. You're trying to get in on my turf, MEXT boy. Those are my prostitutes and Johannesburg is mine!"

Attached: 1492374472068.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>So which historical character is she supposed to be? Oscar?
There is only one French dude associated with that hat, user.

Attached: French hat dude.png (1337x563, 835K)

Thanks good user. Will definitely check it out.

this pic is proof that bullying early and often enough can fix a person

Where did you steal the milk and sugar from this time, Darj?

>Isn't this illegal for senshado ?
>they only produced one full scale prototype in June 1945, but no mention if it was fully functional or not.
The wooden mockup was completed by then, which according to the Senshado rules counts.

Is that a special hat for the leader of the French army?

>Isn't this illegal for senshado ?
Nope. As long as the tank was in development before the cut-off date, it's fine.

If you don't have the game, give your steam id or mail, and i'll send you the game, only because is my favorite game.

Attached: DRQkQd8V4AAQmcZ.jpg (650x639, 105K)

DUCE DUCE DUCE

Is that the hatch for the breech there at the rear of the turret?

>Is that a special hat for the leader of the French army?
Well the Kepi is the French military cap. But that particular one is custom made for him only, so you recognise it by looks alone.

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

TIGHT. FRENCH. PANTS.

Attached: 1494216082227.png (666x942, 839K)

I still can't get over the fact that the French team can't sing. I'd rather watch Monogatari movies back to back than to listen to it again.

>Is that the hatch for the breech there at the rear of the turret?
Yep. Also the larger turret allow them to fit a radio, which free up space in the chassis so they could have a proper sized entrance to get in and out of. The tank is a case of a mix of good and bad ideas, like most WW2 tanks.

Because you faggots aren't posting any Flint

Attached: 1522032439384.jpg (850x1029, 152K)

>the student council has private baths and funnels all of their scant funds into starting up an academically useless sports program to generate prestige and keep the gravy train going
>meanwhile half the ship is a no-go zone where students are kidnapped and attacked with knives
Now watch Hana and Yukari get blamed for inheriting Anzu's economy

Shame that Darj got sent to see Madame Guillotine first.

Attached: Darj Guillotine.png (1279x727, 416K)

defintely the best girl now. Figma when?

1 or 2? Which one would you recommend?

Interesting. Thanks good user!

They are pretty much the same game, 2 is more polished.

Were they actually drinking rum?

Their accent and pronunciation is shit, but it's still as endearing as fuck. You just hate fun.

a.pomfe.co/enwbug.webm

God knows how many times I've watched this scene now.

Attached: 1499804659003.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

just wait until she shows up at graduation with a luger

>Were they actually drinking rum?
The Pirate team couldn't graduate so they are all of legal age. But for the sake of the younger audiences the studio still didn't show them drinking alcohol. Basically they give hints that this is happening, in all the school ships, but they just never admit it. Why do you think Anzio keep passing out with bottles next to them after every party?

Thanks good user!

As nice as it would be to get it off you I feel bad about it, so will wait for a sale and get it.

The Au Pas part was Ok.

i was looking forward to it coming out since the sample came out on pixiv under the guillotine tag, hopefully it will be translated soon, machine translation can only go so far.

Does French use Comrade in non-communist ways?

Pepperoni isn't as dumb as she looks.

Attached: 14.jpg (1280x1835, 502K)

>figma

>non alcoholic rum

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE - 01 [BCEC3F02].mkv_snapshot_15.41_[2018.03.26_20.59.51] (1920x1080, 928K)

In one of those cardboard cutouts with Rum, the bottle say "non-alcoholic rum"

Is dat some Captain Morgan?

DUCE

>time for milk tea
>but where's the milk?

Attached: 58100972_p3.jpg (460x617, 163K)

Musolini is fluffy?

Oh well, no problem.

I think the bar scene was handled very well with regard to the question of alcoholic content. Only once was it specified that a drink was non-alcoholic, which made sense because Ogin wanted to have a drinking competition with a minor. There was nothing to suggest that any of the other beverages in the bar were non-alcoholic (in fact, Rum's actions heavily implied that they weren't).

That's some nice malicious compliance with the letter of the law.

Ribbon warrior's version of BC Freedom was better.

Attached: rien de personnel.png (724x466, 345K)

Yes.

>"What the hell!? That's popular!?"
That would be my reaction too, Chovy.

What is with Antonette's tiny tank?

Wait, how old is shark team?

>Only once was it specified that a drink was non-alcoholic
"Non-alcoholic" is clearly written on the rum bottles in every closeup.

Ah fuck, there goes my theory. Fuck you, Actas. Sorta detracts from the scene a bit.

Oarai's graduation rate is terrible. That's why MEXT wanted to close it.
It really puts MEXT guy's actions in a new light when you consider how far he went to help those girls trapped in Johannesberg.

See this, what do?

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE - 01 [BCEC3F02].mkv_snapshot_34.54_[2018.03.27_01.10.33] (1920x1080, 92K)

That throat mike. Do tank commanders actually use it?

I fail to see the difference between republicans and commies.

Attached: 1477713959942.gif (278x247, 81K)

You're such a fucking failure Momo, holy shit.

British and their republicans. On the other side of the Atlantic we use Republicans as conservatives.

Yes, it's a German WW2 throat mic.

Would it not pick up tons of background sounds?

Comrade is not implicitly a communist word. Have you never heard the phrase "comrades in arms"?

one shuns creativity and steals it for their own and the other makes you rich from it.

Opposite problem exactly. Picked up the user's voice extremely well in noisy environments, but the voice quality was a bit meh.

Attached: 1516262975035.jpg (1092x1200, 332K)

Only from dirty communists.

So it uses the thorat's vibration?

That is neat.

The English word "comrade" was adopted from the French word, which was used as an egalitarian form of address by Republicans.

Yep. You can actually get throat mics relatively cheap for gaming. Or at least you used to be able to.