Girls und Panzer

Subs for new OVA here

nyaa.si/view/1019306

Attached: 57194551_p0.jpg (2003x1125, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/cosmiz.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked it. When are we getting more, do we have a schedule?

no release date at all
likely one ep per year

How do we cure her ptsd?

Attached: image (3).jpg (868x723, 123K)

Weird seeing this since I have it as my wallpaper right now.

>never ever liked twintails girls
>watch OVA Anzio match, movie, and this episode in the last 2 days

DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE

Attached: 1521139985904.jpg (850x1219, 160K)

Noice.

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE - 01 [BCEC3F02].mkv_snapshot_10.56_[2018.03.27_15.50.13] (1920x1080, 69K)

Megane Duce is vastly superior.

Attached: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_mityubi__24143a6d0a8a0abc6cae8fdd3dcaf709.png (542x696, 256K)

Attached: ItalyPol_Alice_Tricolore.png (2159x1601, 1.06M)

How do we protect her smile?

Attached: Sad Erika.jpg (618x636, 76K)

Extreme handholding, headpats and a finger up the bum

Duce is a good girl who deserves love and affection.

Attached: anchovy face.jpg (552x782, 207K)

How do you protect something that does not exist?

Deleting T34s and IS-2s on WT.

Flint is new best girl

Attached: flint 7.jpg (600x749, 365K)

a.pomfe.co/cosmiz.webm

Ha~

It will not help.

Attached: 1521713061.jpg (425x604, 40K)

>first of six OVAs

Do they seriously expect me to postpone my suicide a whole six years?

You'll do it for your Duce

Attached: girls_und_panzer__anchovy_by_camgill11-d6pd2e8.png (801x998, 353K)

I can't wait for the WT market place to open.

Attached: 1521213375090.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

By letting Ooarai win.

Attached: 1518965358111.gif (500x280, 506K)

Erikas smile isn't worth protecting. I'd rather destroy it. How do we do that?

I'm going to marry Marie!

Oh gawd, muh dick!

So Darjeeling, Katyusha and Kay still the commander?

Attached: never trust the bird.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Only in bed.

See this, what do you do?

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE - 01 [BCEC3F02].mkv_snapshot_26.21_[2018.03.27_12.24.39] (1920x1080, 142K)

Slap her butt

Will Saunders bring these too?

Attached: T29.jpg (800x400, 82K)

I didn't get why they needed a new tank. I got that Momo-chan wanted to give a new tank to the school before she left, but why?

It doesn't seem like St. Gloriana is wanting for money, how come they're mostly fielding early war tanks like the Crusader, Matilda, and Churchill?

Attached: 1519093035523.jpg (1150x1054, 145K)

Momo wants to make Ooarai a cornerstone of senshado, so they school will never fear being shut down again. Of course she wants more tanks then, they aren't even near the maximum number of 20 for a tournament.

>they aren't even near the maximum number of 20 for a tournament.
God help us if we ever get to that level, there are more than 100 characters in this franchise to begin with.

Enjoy the beating.

Maybe to keep with the old British doctrine? They would have to start fighting differently if they bring in Centurions. Maybe they'll bring the Tortoise like they said they could have in the movie.

how much longer do you think BC Freedom will last in episode 2 before they tear themselves apart?

Attached: 2018d4b5.jpg (1920x1080, 666K)

The fat old man that fund them are forcing them to use these early war tanks for the sake of tradition.

I think that they don't spend enough money for sensha-do to keep even 1-2 Centurions.

All the new characters would also have less and less time to even develop a real character so they would all be full one-note characters who only have one character trait that defines their whole existence.

They don't have a Tortoise.

According to the wiki a lot of the school's funds come from alumnae donations. This also means the graduates ended up influencing tank selection, hence their conservative tank selections despite their wealth.

They'll fight as one until the end, then they'll tear themselves apart once they've lost.
Or they'll win, Momo will repeat a year, and das Finale will be about the World Cup.

Attached: 1521981833375.jpg (2047x2022, 556K)

I want to an Oshida.

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE - 01 [BCEC3F02].mkv_snapshot_36.39_[2018.03.27_20.33.23] (1920x1080, 139K)

Oh right forgot she got corrected that they don't have one. Guess their budget for tanks is poor.

>Momo will repeat a year
She'll just go full ronin. She's managed to graduate, just not well.

>So Darjeeling, Katyusha and Kay still the commander?
Basically you are suppose to give up your leadership position to your replacement early, so that they could get use to the new role while you are still there to supervise. Or in any case, try to give the new leader time to be trained up before the new students arrive next year. Maho is hoping that Erika is ready already. Katyusha had Nona making all the decision anyway so Pravda basically would stay unchanged.

I was thinking more along the lines of Cromwells, Comets, maybe throw in a Black Prince or two to help deal with some of the heavier tanks Kuromorimine can throw at them.

>one-note characters who only have one character trait that defines their whole existence
I feel that some of the new characters have already ended up like this. They need to just push Ooarai to the sidelines for a bit to expand on the characters they already have.

I am the only one actually hoping for an ending where Momo actually grows as a senshado commander.

Why is working class scum allowed to ruin senshado?

>It doesn't seem like St. Gloriana is wanting for money, how come they're mostly fielding early war tanks like the Crusader, Matilda, and Churchill?
The graduates fund the tank programs. And the graduates are sentimental and refuse to retire the tanks that they themselves drove. So every generation get stuck with tanks that they can't replace, and then proceed to curse the next generation with the same.

This is a reference to how British war doctrine are often out of date due to old commanders, who insisting on fighting the current war with techniques learned in the PREVIOUS war.

No, I do too and pray every day that Miho will catch the japanese cold or something and Momo has to command herself for a change. Mayba put Yukari in charge of ankou for that match.

Replace the Matildas with Comets, Crusaders with Cromwells, Centurion for the commander, and add a Black Prince as a heavy.

>I am the only one actually hoping for an ending where Momo actually grows as a senshado commander.
Momo was never commander material. But the point is that Oorai is doing things wrong. They should have focused on helping Momo getting into university, and trying to fake her commander credentials is just the wrong path to take. Even in the new battle, the entire team minus Shark didn't really believe Momo is leading at all.

REPEAT A YEAR
No, Momo is for bullying. I do feel bad for her, she always do her best and work hard for everyone, and then bad things happen to her. She doesn't deserve this.

Momo learning to not sperg out and control her emotional state would be pretty based, since she seems to be fairly analytical and tactically minded. The two things Miho really has on her are experience and nerves of steel.

Well, that does sound pretty British. I'd still love to see a more competitive britbong tank group, a la

>general comes back
>fags slowly start to return
>general goes on for so long the fags get their own fag
>no bakahip story contiuation
Why must we suffer?

Attached: 1522032252397.jpg (1920x1080, 843K)

>trying to fake her commander credentials is just the wrong path to take
Yeah, that caught me off guard, considering the show is usually rather heavy with the 'power of friendship and honesty' stuff. Something will probably go wrong and Momo will have to actually become a proper commander because if they really cheat the system like that then I think that will leave a really sour taste in everyone's mouths.

>pray every day that Miho will catch the japanese cold or something and Momo has to command herself for a change.
There are far better commanders than Momo in the team, even with Miho out of the picture. Momo is a very capable person, but commanding was not a part of her skillset. Trying to cram a round peg in a square hole is bad news.

It's going to be a school with a reputation for sniping (Canadians?) who immediately targets Ankou team. Then it's up to Momo to lead them to victory.

>Something will probably go wrong and Momo will have to actually become a proper commander
I am reminded of the Ratatouille movie. In it, the human lead sucks at cooking and had to have the Rat main character cook for him. And in the end he never became a chef, but instead become a master waiter who was very good at his job. My point is that turning Momo into a good commander is the wrong way to look at this, that being a Commander was never Momo's calling anyway.

Can't Momo just study to pass a test?

To begin with, as the former cice president of the school concile, it should be enough to get into a school. It's an activity that ask for many skill and dedication and the experience gained in a student concile should be valuable enough for any university.

She can't even qualify for universities whose major degrees are Literature and Anglerfish Psychology, what do you think?

>what do you think?
That anglerfish psychology is serious business and not for everyone?

Momo bullying has gone too far. The assholes that run the school newspaper literally sent up a fleet of zeppelins with big signs reading "MOMO IS TOO DUMB TO GET INTO UNIVERSITY"

Attached: 1515145565163.png (1015x563, 1.06M)

>anglerfish pscyhology
The males spend their entire lives screaming "MOMMY GIB MILKIES" into the female's underside.

In the end, shark team will be the one who bring the answer. they'll teach the team and Momo a valuable lesson. Momo will drop out and hang with them in the depht of the ship. She will replace her monocle with an eye patch.

>fail your exams because you're trying to find a tank for your team
>best you can come up with is literally one of the worst tanks in existence

At least we got a cool new crew out of it.

Attached: 1522035834681.jpg (640x480, 138K)

That's the route I expect them to go eventually. The only issue is that Momo didn't spend her time wisely and didn't study enough, because her current skills are usually associated with good outcomes with the written exam. But as the person doing all the legwork in the school council Momo likely had to spend more physical time saving the school than the other two.

Worse, they exagerated the "can't find a university" into "can't even pass her year, will redo it"

Hey, it's not that bad. It could have been a A7V or female Markv IV instead!

Momo is better doing prostitution

Attached: DVq22fVV4AAkuA4.jpg (564x641, 48K)

So where do you guys read the manga sidestories and such, and in what order?

Attached: landships.jpg (1920x1080, 800K)

You can't an Oshida without an Andou

Attached: DZJFvjZUQAAwMCe.jpg (1430x2048, 427K)

I love Anchovy a lot.
Maybe more than I should.

Attached: Anchovy Confession.jpg (1066x1491, 308K)

In that sense, Darjeeling pushing for change in Senshado and also the new commanders in Ribbon Warrior seem to be her trying to push Japan's senshado to change and subsequently St. Gloriana's stagnant tank lineup.

You can't an Oshida and Andou without a Marie.

Attached: DQa4lBcUQAAfCD4.jpg (650x630, 173K)

What a thirsty dork

Attached: DVBwTSDVoAAwY8D.jpg (834x1112, 76K)

I am hoping Miho will appoint Azusa as the next commander for Ooarai.
Rabbit team did take out the Elefant and Jagdtiger using creative tactics after all.

And was the one to save the team fromgetting surrounded in the movie, its all movie based tactics but still something that Miho woukd probably have done.

I'll pass then, fat chicks ain't my thing.

And give them APDS with modern QC and sufficient training. Yeah, those are reaaally scary line up.

Good, more for me

Attached: 66913140_p0.png (1920x1200, 1.52M)

>ARL 44 is senshadou-legal since as long as the tank was in development before the cut-off date, it's fine.
boy can't wait till pravda gets their IS-3s

Attached: 190661ae5fcd63a6318635bf2e6b42db.jpg (1280x1920, 426K)

I'd water her like the beautiful little flower she is.

Attached: 1465268048915.jpg (900x725, 348K)

The T-44 is legal as well

fuck her right in the PUSSY

Noriko and Duck Team in general have had some pretty clever ideas and did a good job of leading the group of Chi-Ha-Tans against the university pershings with surprisingly good results.

That said, Duck team is probably my favorite of the non-Miho group, so I may be biased.

Attached: DuckTeam01.jpg (720x400, 92K)

Were any hints before the game about how Duce wants the dick so badly?

Attached: 1521482653650.png (1000x1001, 469K)

>That said, Duck team is probably my favorite of the non-Miho group, so I may be biased.
As far as individual tank performances go, the duck team did the most with the least resources. Having the shittiest tank means the crew had to be the best overall.

Attached: 10e326abecc24d66a805f4fb652a662a807b611515451ba4100835eee1d9cb22.png (771x1362, 1.62M)

I forget they're the same year as the rabbits.

Really? it's all about the development? i thought it's just the French treating wooden mock up as prototype.
>Uuuh.. we find this doodle about Royal Ordnance 105mm complete with stabilizer and APFSDS ammo dated at 1944, can we put this on Centurion?

LA2 seems to suggest Miho's appointed Azusa as her second-in-command. So she'll probably be the next in line for commander after Miho graduates.

Attached: GuPLA2_11_20-21.png (4224x3032, 2.48M)

Nerd Duce is the best, I totally want to show up unannounced while she's totally unprepared so I can tease her.

Attached: 39a78be634f499fc8a4b9dd4a5470a54.jpg (750x810, 107K)

I really can't blame you.

Attached: 0c60e984a4403b1a769ba78deb921670.jpg (4088x2889, 1.04M)

>marching song about fried onion

Attached: 1514298786318.png (300x313, 96K)

Fuck off austrian

Imagine if Ooarai actually had decent tanks