Kokoro did the right thing

How does it qualify as a betrayal when Kokoro never admitted that she was in a relationship with Futoshi whereas he presumed that they will always be partners and practically imposed her to make that promise which has never ever been initiated from her side.

Just because a guy is one-sidedly in love with a girl and imposed a promise on her in which she pretty much couldn't have a say doesn't mean that she agrees and it bereft her right to oppose.She couldn't refuse him because who is going to be your partner can only be authorized or decided by higher ups only and when the opportunity came where she could have a choice to be partnered with someone else, she neither hesitated nor did she try to wear a mask of good girl, it was an honest decision and I appreciate her for it.

Attached: kokoro_san (2).png (1280x720, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15367065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1521646889628-a.png (290x240, 74K)

This

Attached: 1522024208614.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

OP nailed it.

I AGREE.

FUCK OFF! Fatoshi.

>she neither hesitated nor did she try to wear a mask of good girl, it was an honest decision and I appreciate her for it.
But she did, after the partner swap was proposed, Fatoshi talked to her about how it was unnecessary since they were going to be partners forever and she just meekly agreed. That was the time to bring it up, it's also apparent that there was some time between when the partner switch was proposed and when it actually happened, during any time between she could have talked to Fatso about what she planned to do, she didn't.

While all that is good and true, I don't see the need to bring it up as a defense. You're not going to convince a bunch of losers who yank it to 2D that women have any right to anything that contradicts much feels.

>whorekorofags made the same thread again
Christ when will it end

Why do you fags keep making threads about this girl, what did she do

She cucked some fat loser. Apparently a bunch of whiteknights feel the need to defend her honor or something.

>he presumed that they will always be partners
Is this why he had to ask her multiple times? Damn, he must have been so sure about this.
Pull you head out of your ass

I always wondered why they decided to animate the promise scene. Is it because they want us to think that perfect nice people are two-faced? That this kind of people can't give no for an answer and that's a personality flaw?

Cucked their self insert.

whatever. she'll probably die in battle once her loverboy spazzes out and leaves her hangin'.

This basically sums up this thread's future

KokoMitsu is the absolute cutest couple, both of them are great together and I can't stop thinking about them.

Attached: 131352352.png (1675x938, 1.24M)

To add shitty drama

"we will stay partners forever yes?"
"yes"

she turns around and decides to switch partners first chance she gets. kind of a dickish move desu.

t. my ship is better than your boat

They animated it specifically to make Kokoro look bad when she later breaks it. One of the main themes of the episode is things not appearing what they seem to be on the surface Kokoro isn't the nice girl facade she wears, she admits as much to Mitsuru, Mitsuru isn't the strong loner he tries to portray. Even the monster of the week for the episode was something different than what might assume from a first look.

>Ichigo raised her hand to volunteer to change partner
>minor waves of people questioning her and some pity on Goro
>Kokoro raised her hand to volunteer to change partner
>shitstorm on Sup Forums for 3 days and counting

I think it is because fatfucks self-insert as Futoshi and now they are angry as fuck.

This will happen.

Attached: Futoshi turning dyke straight.jpg (648x725, 130K)

Attached: JUSToshi.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

user you can bet your ass if Ichigo pulled what Kokoro did now there would be a cosmic shitstorm.

>minor waves of people questioning her and some pity on Goro
Because Goro understood what Ichigo was trying to do and Ichigo got fucking rejected, hence the week worth of Ichicuck threads that followed.

They literally did the same thing.

Futoshi is a nice guy and Goro is a proud cuck. Two complete different scenarios.

Now she and Goro can be #2 together.

>Because Goro understood what Ichigo was trying to do and Ichigo got fucking rejected
So it is because the guy in this scenario is mature about it while the girl get fucked? If Futoshi was mature about it too I think there will be less shitstorm.

>when the partner switch was proposed and when it actually happened
You make it look like she already knew about swapping before it happened, it just got announced to them without any prior notice and she took the decision there & then, for her it was now or never and it's not like they are living in a liberal world where they can choose for themselves, as long as you are beneficial to the strict APE social & professional system you are part of the world otherwise you've got no value.

Fatoshi is obnoxious neckbeard niceguy and fat
Goro is caring, confident gentleman with abs

Ichigo felt the repercussions of her shitty actions though and has been getting bullied ever since

Ichigoro was a lot more mature in just about every regard. Both of them were honest about their feelings for each other, while agreeing their partnership was still important to each other.

Not really, Ichigo made it pretty clear that her main interest was always Hiro, she's also far more honest with Goro in general than Kokoro ever was with Futoshi. Kokoro was constantly lying to Futoshi because she was scared that if she told him the truth it would lower their sync rate, which this episode showed turned out to be a completely unfounded fear and really just showed how little she trusted or respected Futoshi.

>"we will stay partners forever yes?"
Fatty crossed the line and she had to punish that fucktard.

Attached: GUROshi.png (1443x1386, 362K)

She already knew she had feelings for Mitsuru, I couldn't care less who she chose to end up with, that's her choice and it's fine but to make that promise was a huge thing for Futoshi and she's a terrible person for breaking it like that.

She should have either declined the promise and made her feelings clear previously or spoke to him about wanting to try pilot with Mitsuru in private first instead of humiliating Futoshi in front of everyone.

People who get caught up in the relationship aspect of it are missing the point, it's irrelevant to the reckless betrayal of her partner.

Attached: SkwWn2Y.png (1267x879, 1.16M)

So do it right then and there. Tell him that's not an appropriate thing to say. Because now he'll just think Kokoro was a bitch all along and will do the exact same thing with the next girl. He learned nothing about how to treat women, especially when you want them to like you back.

how much will we harp on this? yes what she did wasn't wrong, the way she did it was dickish though. she couldn't deny it on the spot inside the robot yes, but she didn't have to lie to him when they announced the partner swap either.

that's pretty much it

>Kokoro was constantly lying
Fake news. The only lie she made was the promise, and that technically was not a lie either, she just broke the promise (not saying it is any better). Other than that she didn't say anything about them being together forever bullshit.

> If Futoshi was mature about it too I think there will be less shitstorm.
True but one of the main problems with Futoshi and Kokoro is their immaturity, it's what lead them to act in the ways they did leading to an unhealthy relationship. In fact the only truly mature character in the whole cast is based Goro.

>He learned nothing about how to treat women
Wrong, see

>She cucked some fat loser.
Good. Fatso isn't not human and need to be gas

>Did I do good Kokoro
>mm yeah
>has one of the lowest sync rates
From the second fucking episode.

She did not lie. He did do good because they can actually move the Franxx. It is good for fatso's standard.

I think Hiro is mature too judging from the conversation he had with the guys. He is just too passive this whole time for some reason.

Masamune was right, you can get away with anything if you're attractive enough.

>Just because a guy is one-sidedly in love with a girl and imposed a promise on her in which she pretty much couldn't have a say doesn't mean that she agrees and it bereft her right to oppose.She couldn't refuse him because who is going to be your partner can only be authorized or decided by higher ups only and when the opportunity came where she could have a choice to be partnered with someone else, she neither hesitated nor did she try to wear a mask of good girl, it was an honest decision and I appreciate her for it.

I had to because you probably didn't read the OP.

strawpoll.me/15367065

>you can get away with anything if you're attractive enough
I knew about this when I was 7. Only retards think otherwise.

no you didnt. what you knew at 7 year old was that no matter how much you cried your dad was still going to rape your ass

That line isn't a justification for betrayal, it's a poor excuse for not handling things better and like I made clear, her decision to pilot with Mitsuru wasn't the issue it's how she went about it.

Wow user btfo hope I see this on Reddit later.

>Kokorofags continue to prove that they're cancer

I feel like Hiro hasn't fully gained back his confidence yet, he seems to be somewhat unsure about what to do with 02, since there is obviously something going on with her, and it's shaking him up a bit. I feel like that going to be the main confrontation of the next episode.

>strawpoll.me/15367065
Did you meant second best girl or did you forgot 02 ?

And he was so pretty he got away with it.

yes

I feel like 02 is getting uneasy in recent episode. She was too rush when fighting the Gutenberg. However I think that we will have Futoshi episode next, and then the next 4 episodes will be about the 4 girls. Only when we are done with all the side characters that we will be back to the main plot.

>Futoshi episode
kek

She made a close person very sad by being selfish, how can that be right?
Relationships don't work through theoretical logical resolutions.

>According to fatty self-insets, everything fatty does get justified.
FUCK OFF! Let Kokoro make babies with whom she wants, I mean Mitsuru.

It's more likely that the next episode will be the big 1st cour finale, so it's more likely that it will be a Hiro-02 focused episode with some kind of big twist reveal.

Its funny how this episode brought out all the people who suddenly aren't virgins and have had tons of sexual experience. Almost as if they don't normally post here.

Fatty is irrelevant, her betrayal isn't.

She can fuck Mitsuru till she prolapses for all I care, that doesn't excuse her poor handling of how she dumped Fatoshi.

Why do we have to bring up our sex lives in all the threads when it is not relevant?

Why do you guys even care. Futoshi will end up with a better girl, or at least better for him. It's Onani Kurosawa all over again.

Attached: IMG_2035.jpg (1241x1925, 422K)

tl is out

Attached: x1.png (1241x1925, 2.22M)

How about not bringing it up at all, because your 3DPD shit doesn't apply to anime.

>thinking it's relevant now

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

>Why do you guys even care.
Because people are wrong on the internet. But seriously most people agree that the change is better for everyone, but Kokoro handled it badly and as soon you criticize her for her fanboys start autistically screeching.

>Fatfucks thinks he will heal the dyke

All my sides.

I blame the writers for not showing us how kokoro was displeased with fatoshi until it was relevant to the plot.

The thing that bothers me the most is how Ikuno is treated with abandono. She just went from one loser who made it no secret that they'd like to be with someone else to another. If everything on this show is supposed to be a shorthand for sex and relationships the way out treats Ikuno is really fucked up.

Fatfuck here, I hope the dyke will heal him.

>"Bro, our audience tends to be fucking retarded, how do we ensure that they get it even though the character has big tits?"
>"Uh... probably best if we just let her spell it out explicitly"
>"Yeah, I guess that should work"

>500 threads about Kokoro never doing anything wrong

Apparently there are people still don't understand why Kokoro did what she did. Also I was not the one who brought up my sexual experience.

Surprised this invoked such a strong reaction here. I found Mitsuru's character-arc to be the way more interesting part of the episode.

[during confession]
>i can't answer that right now, i'm sorry
[during the partner shuffle]
>futoshi, i would like to help mitsuru out because his performance isn't going well, if thats okay.

there ya go

Kokoro threads are the best thing to happen to this board

Hopefully those virgins will learn more about women after this episode and stop being nice guys.

It was more fun this way.

the general consensus is that kokoro's actions were understandable; you don't have to force yourself to love someone if you don
t love them.

however the execution was not. she gave him false hopes and then immediately crushed them without even feeling bad about it, or apologizing.

>Kokoro did the right thing
How could she do the right thing if she said she did the WRONG thing?

Because the more sex you have with women the more weight your opinions have. Sorry but it's true. A man's luck with wen is a excellent indicator of his mental health, intelligence, and physicality.

>How could Kokoro lie?
Gee I don't know.

>mfw only one to realize that Kokoro didn’t break the promise and is still Futoshi’s partner (mission partner)

but then we wouldn't have these threads, would we?
now we have the chance to see all the fat neckbeards crawl out of the woodworks to whine and bitch about their self-insert getting MILKED

Fucking this. I can't believe we are still going full circle 3 days after the fucking episode.

Yeah but we need like 3 days to even get to this point.

>I blame the writers for not showing us how kokoro was displeased with fatoshi until it was relevant to the plot.
They dropped hints, their sync rate being low, her embarrassment at some of Futoshi's comments. All that combined with Kokoro spending more and more time with Mitsuru, had people calling out that she would end up cucking Fatboy sooner rather than later, would have been nice though for her to tell someone, who is supposedly her friend, what she was planning, especially if it was potentially going to affect team cohesion. I mean what if Fatass hadn't been a total badass and just couldn't make it work with Ikuno. Kokoro would have essentially doomed the team in that fight.

>If everything on this show is supposed to be a shorthand for sex and relationships the way out treats Ikuno is really fucked up.
I agree Ikuno gets the short of the stick constantly, I could honestly see her pulling a betrayal of some sort because of it.

They announced the possibility of partner swap and then gave them time to discuss it before any decisions were made. She wasn’t put on the spot. She could’ve talked about it with Futoshi but instead was too scared to confront him about it directly. I’m not saying Fatman was without fault, though.
In the end, I do think this swap works out well for everyone involved. Kokoro gets what she wants, Mitsuru finds someone he can trust, Futoshi has the opportunity to mature, and Ikuno may find a more empathic partner in Futoshi.

People have been at this point since the episode aired. It's just that people are still shitposting about it.

If you were Papa and your very life depended on this group of teens to protect you, how would you couple them?

Attached: 1514568370975.png (745x996, 435K)

You have great taste friend

Attached: 2cute.jpg (638x958, 50K)

if you're a crossboarding shitposter maybe

>People have been at this point since the episode aired
I was at that point when the episode aired too. The thing is the majority of Sup Forums weren't.

Kokoro with myself.