So, is this guy canon?

So, is this guy canon?

Would their offspring be as powerful as Goku/Vegeta's?

Attached: 1fc3af6815b00f61e5349ce0ee30c3d6.jpg (419x420, 88K)

He is canon. Super isn't

Saiyan's seem to go by Lamarck's theory of evolution, the stronger the parent the stronger the child. Since Tarble was around the level of Frieza's first form his kid would have more potential than Gohan.

Nah, this is headcanon. Or else EoZ Pan (fathered by Ultimate Gohan) would be massively stronger than Goten and Trunks during Buu and also have SS1 or higher at her disposal.

Toriyama forgot he existed, seen in Yo Son Goku OVA and mentioned in Battle of Gods, but never mentioned in Super, not the anime nor the manga. Unless the movie coming out mentions Tarble then he is gone, Toriyama stopped caring about him.

>would be massively stronger than Goten and Trunks during Buu and also have SS1 or higher at her disposal.
You saying she isn't? Super shilled Pan as a super prodigy in any scene she appeared.

Super isn't canon, I was talking about the canon db manga.

I don't blame him. What a pointless character.

If this continues she'll grow up to be a mary sue.
Good thing we have GT Pan, an actual good version of her.

tarble ova isn't canon anymore since goku talks about frieza as if he was dead

His offspring is Zeno.

why does he still wear Frieza army clothes

>Super shilled Pan as a super prodigy in any scene she appeared
Good thing Chi Chi is there to snuff that talent out with useless ass education

Tarble is mentioned in Ressurection of F, he was a thing till there, it was Super that erased his existence by not mentioning in its version of the Ressurection of F events.

Yeah i'm not saying he isn't canon, just that the ova isn't canon. It was fucking shit desu so it's not a big deal

Super mentioned him in Battle of Gods though.

>his kid would have more potential than Gohan.
you forget the mother matters: it's not certain his waifu's genes would combine exceptionally well with Saiyan genes like human genes do

they are quite comfy- no reason to throw out something that works

Goku mentioned in the second to last chapter of Dragon Ball that Pan is more diligent in her training than Goten.

>that wife
IMAGINE

Tarble is so lucky. A wife that tiny would be no different than a sentient onahole

Ova was better than anything in neo-DB aside of BoG though.