Chirdori... put on the hijab right now or prepare to be punished like the whore you are!

Chirdori... put on the hijab right now or prepare to be punished like the whore you are!

Attached: 36ae09ce3ff47716176551727b30c553.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh dang. He’s afghani right.
Officially my favorite MC

Canonically a Muslim too, explains why he's always blowing shit up.

Get back into the box Sousuke.

Attached: 1517139329768.jpg (1440x1080, 83K)

Woah, wait. Been a while since I watched. Why did he know Japanese?

He's Japanese.

technically Japanese but was raised in the Middle East.

Attached: sosuke is relaxed in the company of men.jpg (960x720, 84K)

He is of Afghan Japanese heritage. While he is inherently Japanese due to his name, Sagara grew up in Helmajistan, a region in Afghanistan that was caught up in political strife.

There are a couple different versions of his origin story. One is that he was born in Afghanistan. The other is that he was mysteriously orphaned by a plane crash and taken in by Soviets. In any case, Sagara is his real name and he looks Japanese, so one of his handlers probably figured it would be worthwhile teaching him the language to make him a more versatile agent.

>While he is inherently Japanese due to his name
I thought his name was Kashim and that he changed it to nip later.

He's a weeaboo, just like Setsuna.

He had a Russian name too. His background is meant to be a big mystery, and Gatoh has never made a big deal about retconning things like that.
It is made clear that he's East Asian, based on his ability to blend in around Japan and Hong Kong.

I'm sorry, Sousuke. Chidori doesn't have time for your silly little religious games. She's too busy giving me head.

Attached: Leonard_Testarossa.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Is it true that the next season will be NTR?

Attached: 1520805531016.png (864x720, 427K)

The Russian name was given to him by Kalinin who raised him after the helicopter he was in with his (Japanese) mother got shot down over Afghanistan, Kashim was the name given to him by his Afghani comrades and Gauron during guerrilla operations. I don't think his full ethnicity is ever disclosed apart from his mother being at least part Japanese. Haven't read the later novels yet though so if it's anywhere, it's in them.

Technically no. There's no true NTR as far as the manga goes. She leaves Sousuke to go with Leonard due to Leonard's threats. He never does anything beyond kissing Chidori a few times He did try to make an advance on her late in the manga, but she rejected him and he completely backed down after that. In the end, she and Sousuke end up together. I've heard that there was some implying shit in the LN, but I don't know personally because I only read the manga.

Considering all the Franxx NTR shitposting, FMP will have plenty of NTR shitposting as well. It's a shitty arc to adapt IMO, TSR was a great place to end the anime but you gotta get those nostalgia bucks! Now we are going to get a ton of NTR bait and edgy shit. Chidori will also lose a lot of her reputation because her character sort of gets thrown in the gutter until the very end. She does a lot of things that are very Un-Chidori like, especially after the possession. Also, if they adapt the Cruise arc, I'm not even sure we will get all of the manga. They may end shit on a cliffhanger and do a season 5, because I don't know how you cram everything together into 24 episodes without cutting shit out and rushing everything.

>It's a shitty arc to adapt IMO
Burning One Man Force is the best novel though.

>Also, if they adapt the Cruise arc, I'm not even sure we will get all of the manga.
They've already adapted Dancing Very Merry Christmas as an audio drama shortly after the announcement of Invisible Victory.

Attached: 81xB6dSheYL.jpg (1134x1600, 264K)

DVMC was done as an audio drama so they're skipping that.

Gatoh's said we're getting the rest though.

Ok, that's good. I've been out of the loop for awhile and haven't seen any of the promotional stuff beyond the first PV. There are some things I'm excited for. There are going to be some crazy moments getting animated. Also, since Xebec is making it, I imagine we are going to see far more fan service than the past seasons. Maybe if it does well, we'll get a new season of Fumoffu.

>She does a lot of things that are very Un-Chidori like
>He never does anything beyond kissing Chidori
fug, I don't want this

Attached: 0b38fb12feca578fd79c64c33aab7e50de1694f1.png (332x450, 130K)

I really hope it does well. By the way, since it's 24 episodes (presumably) and adapting six novels with no fillers, every novel will get 4 episodes on average. For a more direct comparison, if you take Sigma and take out the three volumes used for Ending Day By Day (which was TSR), the two used for Dancing Very Merry Christmas and the two used for side stories, you're left with 12 manga volumes, which 24 episodes should be enough for provided they condense the novels the same way Sigma did.

Ok, that's a big relief.

I just hope we get some Chidori reaction faces.

The vast majority of them will be suffering I'm afraid.

>there will be no laughing Chidori faces
It hurts

if it makes you feel any better, we will probably get an uncensored Chidori nude scene thanks to Xebec

Chidori not even best girl

Attached: nami.jpg (143x350, 33K)

Chidori's angry voice makes me hard.

Attached: 1492355813896.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

True, we will get to see a nice big load shot through Nami's chest

From LN in the end chidori loves Leonard

No thanks, another ntr anime

I dunno, I'm watching Planetes right now and Satsuki Yukino's angry voice is getting annoying.

>a region in Afghanistan that was caught up in political strife.
That's specific.

Attached: 1442326237740.jpg (260x282, 9K)

It's likely referring to Badakhshan, which has been particularly fucked even by Afghan standards.

>best girl
>doesn't post best girl

Attached: 1470089453672.png (1600x1200, 958K)

What. What about tessa. Tell me my first and only waifu is going to be happy. Please.

All I'll say is she loses the Sousukeb owl

super happy

Attached: blammo.jpg (548x400, 57K)

Holy shit don't click that Tessa user

DELETE THIS

Attached: [Tsundere] Full Metal Panic - 09 [BDRip h264 960x720 10bit FLAC][F7815292].mkv_snapshot_16.23_[2018. (960x720, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

hidoi

DO IT DO IT