They ruined FMA with a shitty made up ending

>They ruined FMA with a shitty made up ending.
>They ruined Darker than black with a shitty second season.
>They ruined Eureka 7 with a shitty sequel.
>They ruined Soul eater with a shitty ending.
>They ruined Chaika with a shitty second season.
>Noragami season 1 is half anime original
>Most of Blood blockade is anime original
How did they get away with all that?

Attached: boned.jpg (650x133, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gigazine.net/news/20180316-production-ig-mitsuhisa-ishikawa-bones-masahiko-minami-talk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mob Psycho 100 season 2 will be good though, right?

it's a simple art style and the manga is done, so probably.

Kekkai Sensen S2 was good though

The second season was a bunch of stand alone character episodes. Even though the first seasons story was anime original, it was still a story.

I have seen studios get hated on for way smaller reasons. Deen gets hated on for having some questionable animation (Even though they did Konosuba and Rakugo). Bones fucks up left, right and middle, but people still like them.

Still better than the first season.

It's better that they make up an ending than that it has no ending at all. FMA can still be remembered as a masterpiece because it's a work that stands on its own, that can be enjoyed fully by its own merits. If it had no ending, it'd just be an outdated version of Brotherhood.

I really liked this show.
The second season was worse, but in this instance, I do understand that it was rather the production committee's fault for wanting to include tons of stuff that made the second season meh.
Still managed to end okay.

Concrete Revolutio was also awesome at the beginning, but could have ended a little bit better. But for a Cool Japan/Anime Consortium project anime, it was kinda fine.

Attached: 1429023251749.jpg (1280x720, 296K)

>FMA Brotherhood covers the full manga
>Soul Eater's manga ending was less than substantial too
>Noragami S2 is manga-based
>BBB's original content was good
>MHA and Mob Psycho 100 are being adapted well

>better then the first season
Although the story was more traditionally fun, I felt it lost something with the lack of the directors artistic vision

nah

Honestly, aside from the fight scenes MHA is a trash production. Backgrounds are generic as fuck, plus all the standard issues shounen face came in like they dropped the flood gates in the second half of season two. The terrible edge for the sake of edge villains will be that shows downfall and season 3 will be complete dogshit, mark my words

Soul Eater had a wholesome ending for the most part. I'll give it an 8/10, but Chrona being stuck on the moon sucks.

I agree with most of what you write, but FMA 2003 was great.
>How did they get away with all that?
Maybe by actually animating instead of producing slide shows and also not selling out to fucking fujos and Netflix.

"Anime originals" are okay. If you don't like it, stay with the source material.
No one stops you from that.

>They're ruining E7 a third/fourth time with Hi-Evolution
>They're going to ruin FLCL 2 and 3 with IG

Attached: 09aec16863fe452f22d366bba4c0c696ec566936_00.jpg (512x484, 24K)

>not selling out to fucking Netflix
But the studio president literally did interviews where he did that and said it was one of the best decision ever.

Agree on all but the first. FMA anime original ending was better than the manga.

>a bunch of stand alone character episodes
pretty much like the manga

Source?

gigazine.net/news/20180316-production-ig-mitsuhisa-ishikawa-bones-masahiko-minami-talk/

>but FMA 2003 was grea
>FMA can still be remembered as a masterpiece
FMA isn't good. They failed bad with that one and only nostalgiafags think that it is good.

Don't the producers have say in writing, not the studio?

wait you're saying the second season was not good because it was episodic?

As always, it depends on each individual producer.
Some are more hands on, some are more hands off.

>>They ruined FMA with a shitty made up ending.
The ending of the first FMA was perfectly acceptable considering the manga wasn't finished yet.

>>They ruined Darker than black with a shitty second season.
Second season was OK

>>They ruined Eureka 7 with a shitty sequel.
The sequel was perfectly fine, there was nothing wrong about it.

>>They ruined Soul eater with a shitty ending.
Is not worse than the one in the manga, actually is almost better, and then again, it was a perfectly acceptable ending for the series.

>>They ruined Chaika with a shitty second season.
The ending was a bit rushed, but was still pretty nice

>>Noragami season 1 is half anime original
Oh, I get this now, you are one of those "muh source material" guys. The important thing about an anime is to make sense as an anime, it doesn't matter if its faithful or not to the source material as long as the adaptation stands on its own and makes sense on its own. And all those you mentioned were fine. Being different to the source material is not inherently bad. What matters is how is the anime, not how it is in relation to the source material.

>>Most of Blood blockade is anime original
You can apply what I just said here.

Attached: BB copy.png (486x408, 235K)

Good thing season 4 never ever.

Bones should make more anime with lots of anime original content just to throw off source purists who love to be smug about knowing how the plot line would unfold according to the original material.
The more an anime deviates, the more fun it is to discuss it on Sup Forums.

>Bones fucks up left, right and middle, but people still like them.
Because everything I've seen on the OP list that they ruined was fucking amazing up until they ruined it. They do things incredibly well right up until the point that they fuck it real hard, usually at the climax.

End of argument: Bones produces enjoyable shows. Kyoani does not produce enjoyable shows. Trigger is entirely hit or miss. Sunrise produces only mechashit. A1 produces only enjoyable trainwrecks.

Buraku and huwaito are great, fuck you. S2 was the brotherhood of keksen and Sup Forums did nothing but bitch and whine.
Like this faggot. S2 is a masterpiece. S1 is a masterpiece. Keksen is entirely a masterpiece, everything from the manga to the OST to the fetish fodder.

That's exactly what I am saying.

FMA is great, even if the ending could've been better. I agree with 2003fags that it's better in some ways than Brotherhood, although I do still think that Brotherhood is better overall.

>Look at me! Look at me! Can you see how contrarian I am?

episodic shows are trash

Do you really just wanna watch manga panels that have sound effects and some animated movements?

>only nostalgiafags think that it is good.
Definitely not

Yes. Im not against minor changes here and there, if it fixes the problems manga had. But outright fanfiction is a no-no. I mean, look at game of thrones. It was a damn fine tv show when it followed the books. Then it started to go off books and write it's own original story. What came of it was a laughable mess that looked like a fanfiction by 12 year old
>Do you really just wanna watch manga panels that have sound effects and some animated movements?
Yes. For example, I was kinda into Attack on titan manga. Then the anime came along and turned that badly drawn mess into a treat for the eyes.

There is no reason to like FMA other than nostalgia. Watching it after broho was like reading bad fanfic that is worse in every single aspect.

I heavily disagree. I recently rewatched it after reading the manga and found it to be fascinating and better in some aspects. (Homunculi is the big one)

Wrong.

Because Bones still has good animators/directors. And Kekkai for example was improved.

FMA only went the original route because it would catch up with the source and it did a better job adapting the designs and giving more of a dramatic weight to it and their original material with Hughes actually worked to give his death more impact.

>The sequel was perfectly fine, there was nothing wrong about it.
Please die.

I like Bones' fight scenes for 90% of their duration but there's always some little thing that bugs me at some point.
I dunno why.

Overreliance on yutapon cubes, I guess.

>Then the anime came along and turned that badly drawn mess into a treat for the eyes.
It was a feast alright

Attached: NSgtVAU.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

What was wrong with E7 Ao?

>Using a split second frame as an example of quality.
You might the most retarded person in this thread.

Attached: gifi.gif (500x261, 2.7M)

I liked the overarching story in Kekkai S1, but I don't know if I'd necessarily say it was an improvement. S2 did fine without it, and even in S1, my favorite episodes were mostly standalone.

huh?

The other user meant to reply to , but fucked up.
Now let's laugh at that user forever.
>hahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHA

Attached: pep.png (728x722, 501K)

Noragami was never good.

>>They ruined FMA with a shitty made up ending.
They fixed it with Brotherhood.
>>They ruined Darker than black with a shitty second season.
I liked season 2. Fuck you.
>>They ruined Eureka 7 with a shitty sequel.
Agreed.
>>They ruined Soul eater with a shitty ending.
Soul Eater is just shit period.
>>They ruined Chaika with a shitty second season.
Chaika is and always has been a shitty meme show.
>>Noragami season 1 is half anime original
It was at least fun and watchable.
Haven't seen it so I wouldn't know.
>How did they get away with all that?
Because you touch yourself at night.

>Because you touch yourself at night.
Wrong.

I fixed it

Attached: bones.jpg (794x296, 64K)

That is one of those old studiowarring memes that nobody could ever actually give an answer what it was meant to mock.

FMA was fine, plus they did a second series that followed the manga ending to a T.

You did forget about Captain Earth having a retarded as fuck ending though and Star Driver's movie being shit.

I left movies out, otherwise I could mention the Escaflowne movie.

Don't kid yourself. We all touch ourselves at night.

The only studio that can compete with Godani