What is the correct order for watching Fate shit?

What is the correct order for watching Fate shit?

Attached: 1356727454169.png (782x834, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpvtJUmTvHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UppMQMgKN7I
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fate
>watch
Kill yourself, and I don't like it.

>watch
They're going to tell you to read it.

Why would you make a thread about what a simple google search reveals?

Prisma Illya, then stop.

>Stay Night
>Zero
>UBW
>Nobody cares about the rest

put every last bit of in the dustbin and forget about it

this OP, prillya is the only good thing to come out of Fate

It doesn't really matter in which order you watch it, to be honest.

Attached: 1433950971754.png (1728x994, 978K)

Attached: 1517411966782.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Watch the original Fate. It has best girls Route.

Just watch Fate Zero because everything else is shit.

sasuga fishposter

I HATE IT

It doesn't matter. Write a RNG script and let the program pick out what episode/series/version/movie to watch next. It'll be fun and more enjoyable.

Attached: 150301566031710032.jpg (532x400, 89K)

I see that there is a music preview of the HF movie uploaded. Sounds good to me, just wish they put that one opera singer track in the video that plays at the start of the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=OpvtJUmTvHQ

Oh it's in another video, never mind:
youtube.com/watch?v=UppMQMgKN7I

Obviously, you're not going to get the full Fatefag experience unless you read the FSN VN first. But if you have to go the secondary route, you can pick what type of secondary you want to be.

>the cancerous Zerofag
Watch Fate/Zero first without any introduction to Fate and maybe on of the spinoffs like Apoc. Be prepared to shit up every Fate thread with dumb question since you'll have no context for most of the plot. Be prepared to also think that you now know Fate and start throwing sentences like Fate is generic or the whole franchise is shit or whatever.

>the potential Fatefag
Watch UBW series, wait for all the HF movies, then eventually watch Zero. Skip DEEN Fate. You can watch any of the spinoffs while you're waiting for the movies after UBW, I recommend Extra, Prillya and that cooking ONA series. You may get intersted and read the novel later. Don't watch Zero before HF because it spoils the shit out of it and HF is worth protecting from spoilers as it is the best story in all of Fate.

This

Boot up the fucking VN Sempai. That said Unlimited Blade works anime adaption IS superior to the original work.

>UBW anime
>FSN Fate, Unlimited blado works (again), Heavens fell
Then you can watch Zero and after Zero you may touch Nasus magnus opus aka Hollow Attraxia

Attached: 1519658028090.jpg (2078x2092, 1.68M)

Not watching it.

UBW then Fate Zero. The rest are shit so don't bother. Also Don't bother reading the VN it's like 50 hours per route.
Then read a wiki on the parts your confused about. Most likely it's because of something retarded.

>Boot up the fucking VN
/jp/ is this way dirty primary

Don't

Just play FGO. Its the only good thing about the fate series.

Fate is part of an even bigger cross-media universe called Nasuverse.

There isn't a right or wrong order, because the Fate IP has a new entry every fucking year, so there is always something new.

Main Nasuverse by release date:

>1998 - Garden of sinners (Light Novel/Anime)
>2000 - Tsukihime (Visual Novel/Great Manga)
>2001 - Kagetsu Tohya (VN/Tsukihime sequel)
>2002 - Melty blood (Fighting game/Tsukihime sequel)
>2004 - Fate/stay night (Visual Novel/anime/manga)
>2005 - Fate/hollow ataraxia (Sequel to Fate/Stay Night)
>2006 - Fate/zero (Prequel to Fate/Stay Night)
>2012 - Witch on the holy night

Fate conundrum: Everything is canon, most of these are part of a different timeline.

Extra Timeline (Shit happens in a virtual world, then the real world, then the moon and then the past):

> Fate/Extra
> Fate/Extra CCC
> Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail
> Fate/Extella
> Fate/Extella Link
> Fate/Extra Last Encore

Grand Order Timeline (Otaku Pandering timeline/It makes no sense):

> Fate/Grand Order
> Fate/Grand Order Arcade

Magical Girl Illya timeline (Unknow forces prevent the Holy War to ever happen):

> 2013 - Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
> 2014 - Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz!
> 2016 - Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!
> 2017 - Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: Oath Under Snow

Japan lose the Third Holy War Timeline:

> 2017 - Fate/Apocrypha.

The lazy timeline (Netflix and Chill/No suffering/No edgyness):

> 2011 - Carnival Phantasm.
> 2018 - Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan.

I forgot one...

> Fate/Strange Fake

At least till the point i'm, i don't know if this happens a little after than Fate/Stay Night or not. But is possible that is a shared timeline.

Watch none then Fate can finally die and we can stop getting garbage manga, anime, mobage and merch

Think you forgot of a few of Nasu's lesser known Light Novels in the main Timeline.
Also both Fate/Prototype Novels fit somewhere aswell

I HATE IT!

HE HATES IT

Well, yeah, but...
Aggh-.-

Little side stories with character from Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night and Kara no Kyoukai:

> Clock Tower 2015.
> Lord El-Melloi II Case Files. (7 volumes)

Nasuverse, future timelines:

> Tsuki no Sango (Song/short story)
> Notes (Light novel)

From Type-Moon, but we don't know if it is part of the Nasuverse:

> Canaan.
> Girl's Work.

Garden of Sinners actually takes place in a different timeline then Tsukihime and Fate. There the difference between the two timelines is that there are no Dead Apostles in Garden of Sinners.

>> 2011 - Carnival Phantasm.
>> 2018 - Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan.
literally my only experience with Fate (well until I get off my lazy ass) and its still f u n

>the difference between the two timelines is that there are no Dead Apostles in Garden of Sinners.

Prove it.

Did you not watch any other Fate stuff before Carnival Phantasm how did you get any of the jokes?

I HATE IT

by watching something else

Attached: 1508875490931.png (470x470, 203K)

By playing the VN.

Attached: 1514840269152.jpg (287x287, 10K)

A girl falls in love with a fish.

Unable to fish, she is fished by a fish ex fishina with the fish's fish. Never fishing the strange fish, she immediately fishes her, and is overfished to fish out that she has a fish on her as well.

But, the next fish, when she fishes the previous day's fishes to the fish, she only fishes at her with a fished expression. After some fish, she fishes out that the fish she fished is not the same fish she fish in fish with. In fact, she doesn't fish in this fish at all. She is the fish's alternate fish, who has fishen in fish with the fish's own fish, who too is blissfully fish of her fish.

Fishes ensue as the two fish up a fish to fish each other their darkest, most private fishes in order to fish the other with the fishes they need to fish the fish of their other fishes. While the two fish their respective fishes, fish fishes as they fish to fish in fish with each other instead and fish the NATURE of FISH.

Attached: Every day until you like it.jpg (680x723, 64K)

FINDS

Attached: 049fdvjks.jpg (1282x1308, 142K)

Not him, but I also started with Carnival Phantasm. A large percentage of the jokes revolve around the girls being aggressively horny, which is easy to pick up on if you know what an eroge is or pay attention to the lyrics during the OP. The master/servant relationships are fairly self-explanatory, and Tsukihime is a generic harem for the purposes of the parody. The characters are distinctive, colorful, and recognizeable as classic archetypes, both mythologically and in terms of anime tropes. The only confusing parts were trying to figure out what was parody and what was just TM being TM; for example, every scene with Taiga in it.

Also, I've now successfully posted about this in a Seiba thread, a Rin thread, and a Sakura thread in less than 24 hours. I'm off to watch the cooking show, followed by DEEN.

DEEN anime is unfairly maligned because of a few very badly animated scenes.

you could have learned to like it

Attached: learn to like it.jpg (720x720, 97K)

Illya doesn't have a route

> watch
Don't make that mistake. I listened to the faggots and started off with /zero (pls no bulli), and then UBW. DO NOT DO THAT. It spoils so many things, and UBW is pathetic compared to the source material.

Do yourself a favour and get Fate/Stay Night. The best version is Realta Nua with the Ecchi scenes patch. The correct order of playing is Fate, then UBW, then HF.

Attached: what a fool.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

Attached: gil_laughing.jpg (640x718, 130K)

>That said Unlimited Blade works anime adaption IS superior to the original work.

Attached: b802.gif (500x281, 2.48M)

if the UBW anime is somehow better than the VN, then the VN must be utter garbage

DEEN F/SN > Zero > UBW > everything else

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Attached: 1451332771311.png (600x448, 536K)

>Tsukihime first
>not starting off with the KnK LNs

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Attached: 1458773688829.png (737x518, 589K)

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8

Attached: 1459040683721.gif (500x500, 146K)

Prism illya
doujins