What can next episode do to redeem her?

What can next episode do to redeem her?

Attached: 1504843474123.jpg (955x536, 132K)

she did nothing wrong

Death. Or becoming mental wreck after finding out she is sterile.

Death by klax.

Her problem is that she doesn't speak up about what's bothering her. She's such a coward she hurts people.

All she needs to do to be redeemed is speak up for herself. Miku does it constantly and will probably help her with that.

Right now, she's used to being close and generally intimate with her partner. I doubt Mitsuru's up for her level of general level of proximity so they'll have hurdles to overcome and she'll HAVE to speak up.

Wear her Burka and never speak again without Futoshi's permission.

Happy Mitsuru with his new hairstyle actually being nice for once

Fatty will get over her before Sup Forums will.

Where does this "Asians hate fat people so they think they must die" meme come from?
We do dislike fat people, but our fat is very different from your Wal-Mart cart beasts, by our standards a normal person you would call a "manlet" or "malnourished".
Futoshi is very fat, yes, and our disdain for fat people like him does exist, but that doesn't mean we consider them literally subhuman and undeserving of love. He just needs to lose weight, is all. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>she doesn't want a clingy obese faggot as his partner
she did nothing wrong

Asians know kokoro deserves to get stoned to death.

There is nothing she must redeemed from.

Kill herself.

Best girl did nothing wrong

Attached: 1519576028819.jpg (1440x1611, 1.1M)

>using reason and compassion on Sup Forums

just look at ikuno. if you're not a 10/10 supermodel Sup Forums doesn't give a shit

Have Fatoshi turn into Fitoshi and seduce Mitsuru. Then even if Kokoro is Mitsuru's girl, she's still Futoshi's girl by transitivity.

Attached: flawless_logic.jpg (1196x3298, 1.03M)

Share the secrets of the book with the other girls

Attached: 1519005392958.png (1339x749, 644K)

How do you redeem NTR? Can science do it?

Lots of buttmad fatties in this thread.

>someone disagrees with me
>must be fat!

compassion doesn't fix shit anonette

they've never been in a romantic relationship virgin-kun, that isn't NTR

if you somehow self insert with the fattard and can't understand Kokoro, yes, you are a clingy fatso

both ikuno and futoshi actually want to love someone and protect them, but get shit on by Sup Forums because they aren't conventionally attractive. thats life i guess however

Not him, but I can understand her. Doesn't mean I can approve a betrayal when she made a promise anyways. Also, literally NTR vibes everywhere. And no, I hate the fatfuck.

/thread

even japs said it’s ntr. you’re in no position to criticize their language

She doesn't need redemption. Fatso is irrelevant.

>she made a promise anyways
she didn't want to break the beta fatso's heart.
i guess you never promised anything out of pity when younger.
ikuno is a raging lesbo if you didn't get the hint, and the problem with futoshit is that they made him fat AND weak/beta, that's why we shit on him

>spergs act like a childish promise is a binding contract
The fact it was broken five minutes after it was introduced means it's not worth taking seriously. Fuck Sup Forums, always eating up melodramatic garbage.

>Sup Forums sides with the fat loser
OH MY

They say they don't (and many of them clearly lying) and it's about the "principle", but that implies they're still retarded enough to take such cheap drama bait seriously.

>becoming mental wreck after finding out she is sterile.

This please.

Is this about Mitsuru or Futoshi?

Both honestly, but I see only one of them is making people sperg out.

it's not even the principle.
if you force someone to promise something out of the blue don't come whining afterwards.
anyone with more than 2 relationships under their belt know this.

Attached: 1522150461234.jpg (900x1023, 112K)

Absolutely nothing!

>she didn't want to break the beta fatso's heart.
And yet she did it anyways and in the worst possible way.

You're exaggerating, there were worse ways to do it.

Short of fucking Milkman in front of him? Not really. Not in a realistic sense to the show's genre and writing.

Saying anything along the lines of "I don't want to be with you anymore" would have been more painful given its finality and implication he's the problem. Saying she wanted to ride with Mitsuru still left the possibly she and Fattie could still pilot together because it wasn't permanent until Mitsuru made it so at the end.

gobefatsomewhereelse.jpg

fpbp

>I don't want to be with you anymore
She basically implied this.

Lose weight.

Her statement have no such implication. It was heartbreaking because Fattie wanted exclusive right to ride with her. Meanwhile others can freely switch it up.

I hope Fatoshi dies as well if that makes any difference.
At this point the only franxx I don't want to see destroyed are Strelizia and Argentea
The rest should all die in a fire given their insides are trash

There are too many options: mitsugay being gay, being impo, parasites are sterile, parasites are not sterile but mitsugay is due experiments. Cockoro is going to suffer hard and Im going to savor it.

Don't be dense. She recognized that she betrayed and hurt Fatoshi and broke the promise. She doesn't want to be with him. The reason is pretty fairly obvious because Fatoshi is fat. She likes to imagine having babies with Mitsuru instead.

Attached: thumbs_up.png (244x380, 58K)

SLUT

Attached: SLUT.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

This. From an outsider's perspective, as long as the compability increases, who cares about internal relationship?

I believe the definition of the term had progressed to now meaning "A had romantic interest in B, but C (to Z) is now fucking B", without any necessity for a formal relationship between A and B.

You know, just like how tsundere starts off as "tsun all the time, then mellows down to dere" to become "sometimes tsun, sometimes dere".

/thread

Technically what she did wasnt wrong, but making a promise to futoshi, instantly breaking it and giving no explanation even when he's in visible emotional distress is just cruel. I hope she patches things up with him.
But it's Trigger so it's too much to ask

You're being too reasonable, you must be fat or something.

What the fuck user, are you trying to make a serious and intelligent post? Get out of here.

Just properly explain her feelings for once. The whole betrayal stemmed from her not speaking up her mind and being honest with him. If she properly explained her feelings it would be fine.

There is nothing liberating about doing stuff the right way
She wanted to be a bad girl. She was proud of how she did it.

Most people are ignoring that futoshi never really asks her about anything, he could've asked instead of breaking down, he never asks about her feelings either.

No she wasn't, she said it herself.

Yeah, it's just shit communication on both sides, but you can't make 400 threads about that.

memes are essentially shit communication.

I could probably write a TED Talk about this

>Yeah, it's just shit communication on both sides, but you can't make 400 threads about that.
Too late.

There is nothing to redeem

> but our fat is very different from your Wal-Mart cart beasts
Oh really?

She should kill herself in dishonor for breaking an oath.

nothing, but it can let this shit rest and thus stop making every character involved even worse

>parasites are not sterile but mitsugay is due experiments.

>Kokoro might have made the one choice that will make her dreams impossible
That'd be pretty brutal. I don't think they'll go that far.

>Saying she wanted to ride with Mitsuru still left the possibly she and Fattie could still pilot together
If you think that you're even more delusional than fatty. It made it 100% clear that she does not want to pilot with fatty anymore and will only do so if she has no other choice.

>just look at ikuno
I do she's cute.

Pretty sure the reason Ikuno didn't get much attention is because she never draws any towards her. She's basically just there and does nothing.
If she actually starts playing a relevant role you can expect more Ikunofags to pop up

Also because yuri.

Actually, does Sup Forums (or at least Fr/a/nxx) hate yuri? From my exposure, Sup Forums seems to have a fractured opinion on yuri.

I don't mind yuri, sometimes it can be pretty enjoyable.
The only annoying thing about it is that it lures the shitposters from both sides out of hiding.

It's gay as fuck
Trap on trap is the patrician taste

>What can next episode do to redeem her?

She doesn't need redeeming.

anti-yuri is the most obnoxious posters on Sup Forums

Show actual, full frontal, sex between her and Mitsuru.

I'm not sure if this is a redemption for anything, I just want to see it.

These. I would think the next episode will have futoshi and kokoro explain their feelings but knowing trigger they proboly won't.

Why is she red anons

It should be the logical conclusion but then again, they dropped a lot of points never to be mentioned again so far. The sudden disappearance of Hiro's chest cancer was never really addressed. Zorome more or less just forgets about the granny.
02 finding out that Hiro kissed Ichigo had no relevance (for now at least). Goro and Ichigo didn't change their behavior at all after his confession.

>Ntr'd her partner
>hairstyle of the death in the Franxx
She will be klaxo food sooner than later

cast found out she fucked milkman

To make the blush more NGE-like.

And who do you think will cry the hardest if that happens?

How did she get caught?

fatty, but it will be better for him. that idiot would probably even try to win her back otherwise

Not really hard, the moans were audible from the garden to the sleeping quarters.

Mitsuru's moans, that is.

So what even happened? I didn’t watch last episode and I’m at work right now, give me a rundown.

>It should be the logical conclusion but then again, they dropped a lot of points never to be mentioned again so far.
Hell, now I'm worried they won't patch this up. The shitposting will just increase if they don't do it.

Attached: 1314126984004.jpg (616x616, 124K)

>he could’ve asked instead of breaking down
Most people aren’t going to ask logical questions when they’ve been lied to and their hearts been broken. And she never spoke up about her feelings beforehand, so I don’t really get why you think she’s innocent in this.

daily reminder kokoro did nothing wrong

>What can next episode do to redeem her?
What is there to redeem. I too would ditch the fatty.

Why are people even butthurt about this? She's just some side character that will most likely die off with fatty, dyke glasses and emo kid anyways.

Attached: 1472036983681.jpg (500x500, 116K)

I'm not really sure if them talking about it would defuse the shitposting.
There's probably only the options of
>it stays the same
>it gets even worse
>they include some other drama bait that distracts people

Losers feel the need to project their own personal experiences onto both characters and defend people who are either in the wrong or who are completely irrelevant. Fatty boy and Worst Girl aren’t even well-written characters, anyways.

Attached: CF8AD363-84FA-4BF2-996C-0E9B0687AC72.png (1034x745, 914K)

>they include some other drama bait that distracts people
what can distract them from this?

Has nobody considered that the idea of a partner swap hadn't even occurred to anyone but maybe Zorome before it was brought up this episode? Kokoro probably figured she was stuck with fatty forever anyway when she made that promise, and only found out a bit later that she could swap if she wanted someone else.

>Has nobody considered that the idea of a partner swap hadn't even occurred to anyone but maybe Zorome before it was brought up this episode?
No, because we already had Hiro piloting with Ichigo in episode 2 and Mitsuru piloting with 02 in episode 3.
Those might have been special cases but it already established that partners can theoretically change.

This, praise papa.