Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu or husbando is a sweetheart! Love them lots!

What's your favorite aspects of them as a character?

How would you describe them to someone who hasn't seen them before?

Whats your favorite outfit of theirs?

Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all beautiful!

Attached: 20161205_192040.jpg (113x204, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lotusjuice/melt-in-love-part-i-with
soundcloud.com/lotusjuice/melt-in-love-part-ii-with
charat.me/chibi/create/
youtube.com/watch?v=wD2qDVmqyfk
orig00.deviantart.net/c9f5/f/2016/142/e/2/i__i_m_not_lying__by_traud-da3g6bw.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lovely Wednesday for everyone!

Attached: 11.jpg (1013x768, 291K)

>What's your favorite aspects of them as a character?

Her positivity, how she can approach anything with an open mind and how she makes an effort to glue the group together!

>How would you describe them to someone who hasn't seen them before?

"The most wonderful person in the world and the best thing that has ever happened to me" wouldn't really be telling them much, so I'd describe her looks and personality!

>Whats your favorite outfit of theirs?

Her biking clothes! The brown leather jacket, the khaki jodhpurs, it's the best.

I would also like to answer the question from last week about a hidden talent others may not know about - she's surprisingly good at Sumo! When the first-year Chisame decided to buy a normal streetbike, the members of the bike club plus Rin were having a fight over which suggestion would be the best and ended up solving it in 1v1 Sumo matches. Hane managed to win the whole thing! Not that it mattered much in the end though, as Chisame bought a Honda scooter that wasn't pink.

Your beloved ones are all wonderful and adorable and love you lots!

Attached: stargazing_and_handholding.png (2048x1266, 2.64M)

Happy Waifu Wednesday to you too, Mintfriend!

Nozomi never gives up. She tries harder and harder until she can better herself. Not just through strength and determination, but also through wit and adapting quickly. She has confidence in herself and all her loved ones. She won't just go the extra mile for herself, but for anyone that needs help.

She doesn't let the path she's stayed on for years let her stay away from her true and realizes goal. If she feels something is right, she'll go for it at full speed.

Canonically, I love her usual competitive one piece swimsuit, but casually, pic related is one of my favorites.

I hope you two have a happy life together!

Attached: 20180124_174944.jpg (278x770, 159K)

Every day i'm reminded why I love my Hibiki so much!

The fact that she is a total crybaby despite her overconfident demeanor, her competitive drive to always improve or be perfect, her love for animals to a fault, the fact that she is overly empathetic and always going out of her way to help her friends, the list goes on!
A short tanned girl with a wild ponytail and an overconfident yet genki disposition! She's hard to miss!
>What's your favorite outfit of theirs?
Probably pic related!
>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today!
gonna repost my compliments from last time since the thread got deleted shortly after
Miia has great fashion sense and lovely long hair!
Mai would make a great teacher!
Yukari top fluff and top cute!
Ema has some good dance moves!
Rika deserves many headpats!
Akeno is very pretty and I love her long ponytail!
Mizore is pretty cool, and also has great fashion sense!
Kagura is YEY *thumbs up*
Shinjiro is a gentlemen and a great cook!
Shoebill is a very cute birb!
Fuuka looks great with short hair, I bet she'd also look just as lovely with long hair!
Konata is comfy and a loveable nerd!
>questions!

same from last time since nobody got to answer them

What does your beloved like to do in their free time!

Would they be responsible enough to own a pet?

Whats the most notable thing about your beloved?

Have they ever travelled somewhere unique or out of the way? If not where do you think they would like to go?

What's the weirdest thing about your beloved?

Tell us a random fact about them!

Attached: Hibiki 24.jpg (600x800, 228K)

Remember to cherish her forever, she's wonderful and deserves your best.

Would you a sex doll if they made them in you're waifu's shape & size?

No, a doll is a doll not her.

Does it look exactly like her, or like a 3D person cosplaying her?

Let's say exactly like her.

imo that's taking it way too far

Happy Wednesday dudes.
I love that he's straightforward and has a strength of will that helps him do things few others can; and shows incredible kindness towards others despite his tendency to push them away.
An abrasive badass who loves animals and hates himself.
This or his butler outfit.
Fuuka is a great dancer and even better friend.
Thank you for saying so, I don't really know anything about her but Hibiki seems really fun and genki.
>What does your beloved like to do in their free time
Read, watch cooking shows and nap, usually. Pet movies or spending time relaxing brooding somewhere as well seem to be things he enjoys.
>Would they be responsible enough to own a pet
Yes, and he's gone out of his way to try and own several since he was a child.
>Whats the most notable thing about your beloved
He died saving someone else.
>Have they ever traveled somewhere unique or out of the way? If not where do you think they would like to go
Not that's been shown, but judging from one of the drama CDs, he'd enjoy somewhere out on the beach or otherwise relaxing and not too busy/crowded.
>What's the weirdest thing about your beloved
Wearing all of those clothes in the middle of the goddamn summer. Considering his health though, less weird.
>random fact
He's afraid of thunder.

Attached: koromarunrun-889469573094821888-20170724_075726-img1.jpg (782x682, 114K)

I'd probably at least consider it, but I don't know if I could spend so much on something like that.

>not buying it to play dress up and cuddle
Enjoy your armless daki that can't hug you.

Her want to help people and do anything for them to make sure they're happy.
Cool & Spicy
Hard to choose. This is always my default favorite outfit.
>What does your beloved like to do in their free time!
Read fashion magazines
>Would they be responsible enough to own a pet?
Not a lot of experience with animals, but she can manage.
>Whats the most notable thing about your beloved?
She changes her hairstyle and outfit every day.
>Have they ever travelled somewhere unique or out of the way? If not where do you think they would like to go?
Probably she'd like to go to Paris. And then get culture shocked.
>What's the weirdest thing about your beloved?
She has a smell fetish.
>Tell us a random fact about them!
She took care of her sister when she was a baby, and then her first sister's words were "Onee-chan"
Yes.

Attached: Amu88.jpg (669x1024, 116K)

Besides touring, she's actually fairly lazy! If it wasn't for her younger sister she would've gotten into trouble for not doing her summer homework..

I definitely think so! The few times pets have appeared in Bakuon!! she was always the one to treat them right. She shared part of her bento with a stray cat and a more recent chapter had a little dog get stuck on her parked bike. She freed it and then it turned into a person (yes, these things happen in Bakuon!!) and she helped it!

Her wonderful bushy eyebrows, her cute wing hairclips and all of those precious smiles she has!!

>Have they ever travelled somewhere unique or out of the way? If not where do you think they would like to go?

She's been to both Hokkaido and the southern part of Honshu by bike! Obviously the travel there was via ferry, since bikes can't cross the seas yet. I think she'd go anywhere that sounds fun and interesting, but I definitely hope she comes visit my home country sooner or later..

Her ice cream flavor ideas are pretty out there, I had a poll which of the two I should make - salty squid or wasabi octopus. I'm glad salty squid won and I did a fairly good job at making an edible savory icecream for our anniversary last year!

According to her, she's been called an idiot 1356 times since she was born.

Thank you very much! Likewise to both of you!

Attached: hane_rabbit_momo.png (801x1000, 158K)

-Her drive and determination. Whatever roadblocks come her way, she's shown time and time again she'll keep on going.
-A singer/musical performer. Beneath that cool, mysterious exterior likes the heart of an angel.
-This one right here.

-She likes to listen to music
-Not the traditional kind, mind you. She tends to keep an octopus nearby.
-Her VA, most likely, if not her looks.
-She tends to globetrot due to her career, so I'm sure she's seen a few places.
-Besides her fascination with tuna and tentacles?
-She knows how to flash-step, and has the distinction of being the first bilingual vocaloid ever released.

Attached: 1513012036753.jpg (1200x847, 180K)

I love how devoted she is, as well as how caring she can be.
A very lovely lamia who is as passionate as she is beautiful.
I like a lot of them and it's so hard to pick one favorite, but I really like her bikini.

>compliment a waifu
Mint is adorable!
Ann is very beautiful!
Nozomi is very dedicated!
Yukari is a great girl!
Mai has nice eyes!
Miku and Luka are both great at singing!
Maki has really nice hair!
Konata is very cute!
Hibiki is very cute!
Everyone has a super special waifu/husbando!

Thanks! Hibiki has really nice hair too, I'm a huge sucker for long hair
>What does your beloved like to do in their free time?
She likes to read, use her phone, look at clothing, and go shopping.
She could handle it, and she would probably enjoy it.
Her tail and hair clips are some of the main things that make her stand out.
>Have they ever travelled somewhere unique or out of the way?
In her series she moved to Japan as part of the cultural exchange program
That really would depend on who you ask.
She has a fear of amputations

Questions:
Is there a song that you would like to listen to with your waifu?
Is there any hobby that you would like to do with your waifu?

Attached: 1455764624284.jpg (1313x1440, 746K)

Best day of the week
I love Fuuka!

Her sweet and calm nature
An angel with a brilliant mind and golden heart.
All of them! Fuuka looks great in everything! the race queen outfit makes my heart race

Shinji is a kind soul and I'm glad he's back.

Surf the web!
Very much so!
Her everything!
Yakushima and Kyoto!
She likes to eat in her room sometimes instead of at the living room.
Fuuka really likes flowers, but not as a gift.

>Is there a song that you would like to listen to with your waifu?
soundcloud.com/lotusjuice/melt-in-love-part-i-with
soundcloud.com/lotusjuice/melt-in-love-part-ii-with
>Is there any hobby that you would like to do with your waifu?
Yoga!

How does your loved one react to you swearing?
If they don't usually swear, how would you react if they did?

Attached: Fuuka Jump.png (596x869, 272K)

Her upbeat and cheerful personality. I also love how confident she is and how she doesn't care what people think about her.
Kinda of said it in the last question but she's a cheerful girl with a heart of gold. She's not afraid to speak her mind on anything.
I love her DSN outfit.

Plays video games, watches TV, reads fashion magazines.
She has absentee parents and is responsible enough to take care of herself(albeit with the help of a live in caretaker)so I think she would be.
Her blonde hair and blue eyes.
She spent time in Finland which is where she first started modeling. She's also been to Hawaii.
She is a near-native English speaker.

Join a gym together or play video games together.

Didn't get to say it last week but I was glad to see that Shinji was announced for P3D.

Attached: 1514118800050.png (2046x2806, 3.16M)

Good evening waifu thread! I hope this week brought you and your beloved happiness.

Hello Mintbro! As ever, you and your tiny cutie are a great couple.

My favourite aspects of Yukari are her insatiable enthusiasm, her love for her friends, and her determination!

I'd describe her as a fluffy and genki military otaku who's as cute as she is loveable!

My favourite outfit is her dungaree set!

>compli-Mint
Crona is a dangerously cute boy!
Hibiki's smile could power several small towns!
Miia is top cute and top snek!
Konata is the one of the cutest nerds, and I wonder if her and her husband manage to get any exercise?
All your beloveds are adorable!

That picture of Hane is so cute!

Nozomi? More like Mo'cutie

Hey Hibikifriend! Hibiki looks as cute and genki as ever there!

I think Yukari would be more than responsible enough to own a pet, though she might learn a little too much about its applications in warfare.

That is one super handsome guy

Adorable picture of your waifu!

Question time!

How would you and your beloved celebrate something like a promotion? Are they one to make a big deal over it?

Your waifu/husbando is relaxing in the sun/wherever, how would they react to you sneaking up on them?

Have a great week, waifu thread.

Attached: image.jpg (1460x2048, 555K)

Falling asleep because tiredness and things, but I'll try to answer some questions.

The fact that she takes absolutely no shame in being as enthusiastic about, and loving the things she does, as much as she does. Even if it's something you probably shouldn't be too (openly) enthusiastic about, it's just her being her dorky self and being full of passion for what she likes.

Take me, make me have 3x the energy and make me a cute small asian girl. It sounds like a dumb way to describe it but I really do keep finding just those little things which make the two of us so similar to each other. It's bizaare. Finishing each other's sentences is cute though. Until you go to do it to prove a point and the other doesn't -quite- say what you were expecting. But that's just how we wind each other up, so...

I'm never really sure what my absolute favourite outfit of hers is, I like so many of them. She has something of a tomboyish dress sense but also a comfy dress sense too regardless of what looks good (or around the house, is suitable for having guests). Her panda top is adorable, though. Very huggable.

Thanks Hibikianon~
Cuddling up under the kotatsu would be wonderful, though waking up a couple of hours later realizing we passed out and haven't gotten any things we needed to done is... not so comfy, though. I guess we're both lucky we're good at rushing things?
I imagine Hibiki has plenty of opportunities to be comfy too, animals basically embody comfiness and cuddliness. Or maybe the cuddliest, comfiest thing she can find to hug is you?

Not so much a question, just linking charat.me/chibi/create/ for the fact it's fun to play around and make him/her in (and I'm a sucker for dressup stuff because I'm dumb like that).

Attached: chibi_20180324_134629.png (310x558, 82K)

Manga, videogames, anime, surfing the net, doing... pretty much anything which isn't the important things with deadlines that need doing. All of the fun stuff!

With the amount of housekeeping and stuff she knows from being a half-orphan, she probably would. Something like a cat would be totally fine since they're low maintainence, cuddly and relatable due to being lazy blobs of fur. Something more attentionseeking like a dog would probably cut into important hobby time too much.

There's a million and one things which are, but the question reminded me of her 'husband radar' ahoge which makes it easy to find her in a store and where she's going, and I find it adorable. I'm tall enough she can just pretend I'm a kaiju and give a playful punch pretending she's playing MonHun when she finds me, pretty difficult to lose me in a store.

Not especially, she's a little blessed in that most of the things she loves and cares about are in her own country, since she loves it and the culture so much. Though it would be fun to take her to my home country I doubt there's a whole lot here. At least the weather will help her see why I'm so pale so she stops calling me a ghost if we both wake up at night!

The contents of the D: drive on her PC.
I don't ask. She doesn't tell. In part, because it means she won't look at mine, either.

She has a driver's license and frequently uses it to get around! Considering she lives in the city it's debatable how useful it actually is, but it's a cool little thing she did before leaving school.
I'd get frustrated driving her kei-car though. And she'd get carried away in my (Japanese!) sportscar.

Attached: Konata - 134 - 1500 x 1060.png (1060x1500, 706K)

Hello there! Glad to see you here!

>>random fact
>He's afraid of thunder.
Really? I didn't know that.
I wonder if he gets nervous when fighting with Aki

-Either 'Nights in White Satin' or the theme from 'The Last Waltz'
-Just music exchange in general.

She tries to keep the sailor talk to a minimum, but if she engages then it's a sign that you dun goof'd big time.

-Surprise seafood dinner. ...though I suppose the fact I'm predicting it does kind of ruin the surprise.
-Depending on how the surprise happens and what she's wearing, it could vary from a tender touch of the hand to a pinching of the skin, to being stabbed with a fork.

Attached: 1485735979623.jpg (747x980, 515K)

>Favorite aspects
Her loyalty to the one she loves.
>Describe them
Mysterious, she's usually associated with that trait.
>Favorite outfit
Pic related
>Free time
She probably reads, might've taken an interest in movies too.
>Pet
She loves cats so I'd say sure.
>Notable
Her attitude and hairstyle usually stick out the most.
>Traveled anywhere
Nowhere that I know of.
>Something weird
Where do I begin?
Nah. Same reason I'm not into dakis or figures. Just looks creepy and inanimate.
>Celebrate
She's not the type to celebrate much.
>React to sneaking up
She could either be cool with it, or scold me, depends on her mood.

Reminder that your waifu/husbando loves you.
Have a good one!

Attached: date.png (402x1200, 357K)

Thoughts on multiple waifus? Like you watch this one anime and one catches your heart. A month or two later you watch another anime and it happens again. You never stop loving the first but you also now love the second.

Thanks Miiabro!
>I'm a huge sucker for long hair
Good taste, imo. Cute thought for you is how she could braid it in such a way it looked like it was imitating her scales were you going to the beach and her need to tie it up for something. Possibly even stick a ribbon on the end which makes her hair look like a little snake itself, would be cute.

More than that I'd just love to be able to go to concerts with her and enjoy the energy and atmosphere of being around other people as energetic and enthusiastic about what's being played as she is. Plus, she gets a good view of what's going on. From my shoulders, anyway.

I think we'd both enjoy something like DND or other tabletops, but fitting the time in to do it is pretty tricky. Getting to go crazy with imagination would be a load of fun, even if she'd probably get a little bit too in-character while doing it, haha.

>How does your loved one react to you swearing? If they don't usually swear, how would you react if they did?
Being English, I swear all of the time. It's not really a big deal, and she'd probably find it more cool and exciting than anything (guess I can thank Kongou's outbursts for that). Similarly I doubt it'd bother me if she did either. We're too laid back for that sort of thing. Also a bit pointless holding language back while someone's busy with something far more graphic on the TV/PC, haha.

Thanks Yukaribro!~
Of course we get exercise! I mean, some... arcade games are physical, right?
She's a lot better at keeping going than I am, because her hobbies betray her athleticism, she's a cute little bundle of energy who's good at using it. Me not quite so much, but chasing her around and keeping up with her enthusiasm is a surefire way to get one kind of exercise, haha. Aaaaa character limit

Attached: Konata - 048 - 746 x 533.jpg (533x746, 159K)

Nurturing attitude. Kind and good at teaching people who are in need.
Talented and creative, but reserved and terrified of failure.
Pic related.
Would say drawing, but as that's her job, she'd probably get sick of it. Spending time with her friends. Just having a chat.
Definitely responsible enough, but I'm not sure she'd be able to find the time in their schedule.
Works in a top animation studio.
Not to my knowledge, but I'd think she'd like to visit the countryside, although she's are more a city person.
Has a dream about officially releasing an anime she made in high school with her friends.
Works directly beside an old animation giant.
>Would you a sex doll if they made them in you're waifu's shape & size?
This one gave me a run for my money, but I'd have to say no. As another user said, it's just not her. If anything's humanoid in any way, it still feels like cheating to me.
Nothing particular. I think we'd share a lot of music tastes, so I'd just be listening to the same old stuff.

Attached: ema yasuhara_22.jpg (470x800, 280K)

sounds like a crock of shit to me

>a month or two
Sounds like you don't love either.

He would probably get onto me for it, especially considering how often I do it. I personally think it's adorable when he swears.
Thanks so much man, I'm seriously touched by how many people seem genuinely excited/happy to see him back.
Hell yeah he is! Yukari is super fluffy and cute.
You too, user. Yes! It's adorable, Aki tries giving him shit for it in one of the drama CDs and Shinji throws the fact Aki used to be afraid of lightning back at him. I'm terrified of thunder as well so I totally understand it. I think he'd be nervous fighting aki anyways since he seems to get it handed to him a bit every time they do.
Hope yall have a good week.
That doesn't sound like love at all.

Attached: koromarunrun-933373618586730496-20171122_103626-img1.jpg (500x402, 37K)

thats a neat program but i'm too much of a plebian to figure out how to actually properly use it

I'd bring up you and Yukari exercising but.. I don't think she'd really give you much of a choice either, haha. Gotta keep practiced for dealing with TANKS as well as maintaining them and stuff. Plus point though, I'm sure you'd have fun doing it together and you'd probably enjoy it when it comes her time to wash the tank(s) up too, right?

>How would you and your beloved celebrate something like a promotion? Are they one to make a big deal over it?
Oh god you have no idea how bad this can get.
True suffering is not 'missing out on a promotion'. True suffering is 'this manga has four releases at four different stores and all four have different bonus materials'. Same goes for midnight launches for things too. Just can't wait or hold back on something special edition or promotional, it's just not the same if you know you missed out.
So uh, yeah, kinda a big deal, haha.

>Your waifu/husbando is relaxing in the sun/wherever, how would they react to you sneaking up on them?
She'd jump, get mad and probably either kick or punch me, depending on how I snuck up on her. Benefit of her being small is it doesn't hurt too much. Not really a great idea in the first place, since I'm super jumpy myself and you can -guarantee- she's going to return the favour tenfold when she can.

Her wild flailing and getting confused while in VR might be worth it though. Maybe. Maybe I'd regret what she does the next time I try using it even more, though. Teasing each other and winding each other up is a very fun pasttime.

Attached: Konata - 010 - 600x849.jpg (600x849, 136K)

Same to you friend, see you later!

Attached: Shinji's Back.png (540x805, 247K)

Drawing. I've always enjoyed drawing myself, and her interest in the hobby is actually the first thing that drew me towards her.
>How does your loved one react to you swearing?
Doesn't like it. I don't like it either. I only do it when I'm really fed up with something.
>If they don't usually swear, how would you react if they did?
I'd act very surprised. Wouldn't be mad or anything. Doesn't seem like her at all though.
>How would you and your beloved celebrate something like a promotion? Are they one to make a big deal over it?
She wouldn't be making a big deal of it. I probably would though. We'd go for a really nice dinner somewhere.
>Your waifu/husbando is relaxing in the sun/wherever, how would they react to you sneaking up on them?
Not that'd I'd every do this, but she'd jump immediately, frightened, but I think she'd have a laugh afterward.

Would your waifu/husbando be a physical or digital copy person? Would they have a grand collection of their merchandise on display in they're home, or would their stuff be more spread out, or maybe they wouldn't have much of anything at all.

Attached: ema yasuhara_23.jpg (850x1141, 138K)

This is infatuation or lust. Not love.

These must be getting axed earlier and earlier, haven't seen them in two weeks.

Generally levelheaded girl most of the time who puts her life on the line for what she thinks is right.
Nothing beats the classic collared shirt with sweatervest and miniskirt.
Has to be her voice. Nothing stands out more each time she's on screen than Arai Satomi belting the signature lines.
The way she acts with her best friend.
Hair is naturally curly. Perms keep it tame.

Attached: 123.png (695x777, 597K)

i just want to pat her on the head
that is all

Attached: 9f2ef225c120636b2ff4d34aca9e2a79-1000.jpg (1778x1000, 105K)

Same to you, Mintbro!

>favorite aspects
Her kindness and determination stick out the most to me, for sure! That and the fact that she always has a positive outlook on things.

>describe them
The cutest, coolest and kindest girl I've ever met!

>favorite outfit
Her cheerleader/bancho outfit! Sadly it didn't get much canon screentime in the manga or anime, but it did get some official art and a minifigure at least.

>free time
She keeps fit when she can, with jogging or lifting. If not, she's playing videogames.

>own a pet?
I'd say she could! I can imagine her getting a dog.

>notable thing
Her hairstyle is pretty unique. Can't misake those sideburns!

>travelled somewhere unique
She went to Okinawa for a school trip, if that counts. She had an amazing time!

>weirdest thing
Those sideburns stay in place, even after she's been swimming. It's either crazy-strong hairspray or just anime physics.

>random fact
In the AzuDai anime, her ears are only ever visible twice. Once in a picture of her on a rollercoaster, the other was a frame in the Okinawa trip, which I think was just an animation error.

Attached: kagurascan10a.png (918x1850, 674K)

Her dependability. She's in every game ready to help you make it to the end.
I cool girl with short, reddish hair that excels in swordplay and magic.
She only has one outfit but it comes in different colors, usually showing what tier of Knight she is at that moment. It recent games they let you change the colors to lower classes or even play around with letting you customize your own, but I feel she looks best in her typical green outfit.
For me its her hair and pretty face.
Her job basically takes her wherever her employer needs her to go. As such its not uncommon for her to go to different netherworlds, human world, or Celestia.
Its said she can see the future. Some fun dialogue in 5 suggests if she doesn't like what she sees the she'll just ignore it and keep looking until she does find one she likes.
I'd like to learn swordsmanship from her and in turn see if vidya would be of interest to her.
She's from the netherworld so its probably something she's used to hearing.
>If they don't usually swear, how would you react if they did?
I don't believe she ever has in the few lines she's said but I wouldn't put it past her if she did when things get rough.
>Your waifu/husbando is relaxing in the sun/wherever, how would they react to you sneaking up on them? She'd either already know I'm doing it or she might blast me with magic if she didn't just out of reflex.

All of your loved ones are great because they help bring out the best in you.

Attached: 1501028433663.jpg (600x900, 154K)

Mods have been cracking down, usually within half an hour or an hour after they go up.

I was mid response when those assholes killed it last week.

>song
There's tons I'd like to show her, but top of the list would more than likely be Song 2 by Blur. It's one that I associate a lot with her, and I think she'd like the style of it, though she might think it's a bit short.

>hobby
Again there's quite a few I could say, but realistically I think something like paintballing would be fun with her.

>swearing
Me swearing is incredibly rare, so if I did I imagine she'd be pretty shocked.

>how would you react
I'd be a bit shocked as well, but probably not as much as she would with me.

>celebrate something like a promotion
We'd probably go out for a fancy dinner somewhere!

>you sneaking up on them?
She'd more than likely jump out of her skin, shouting "What'd you do that for?!". Hopefully she'd see the funny side of it!

Attached: 8794981.jpg (2618x4079, 2.41M)

whenever i see lewds of my waifu i feel a little disgusted. that's not her nature and it would really hurt her feelings if she ever saw them.

It's not my place to say if somebody loves their waifu or not, but that person is not 1/1000th as devoted as the person whose been in love with one waifu for years and years.

Thanks for making me really crave takoyaki

>random fact
I love this girl

youtube.com/watch?v=wD2qDVmqyfk
I have high self confidence, she's working on hers. I'd say it's something we'd both relate to.

I do all the time so she'd probably get used to it

>sneaking up on them?
Shock, followed by a "nani sore?"

Attached: 55805760_p0.png (1520x1080, 1.47M)

That he is so physically strong, but gentle, caring and incredibly vulnerable. It's almost the reverse of a standard gap moe; he appears sweet and useless and moe, but there is something beneath that which is wild and more knowing, and wallowing in a tired melancholy. There's at least three sides to it that makes it hard to find elsewhere.

He's a young old man who holds a fierce concern for others to the detriment of his own well-being.

You expect me to choose between trenchcoats, turtlenecks, tangzhuang, riding boots, and cassocks?

Trying to keep this short is going to kill me. Pastry/cake raids, gardening, watching the world go by.

The most notable thing about him are his eyes, they are described as lightning purple, inhuman, unnatural, and restore themselves faster than he can explain why he doesn't want them.

Gensoukai is surely a unique place, and large expanses of it are not inhabited by humanoid creatures. There are ruins and places there that no human has documented, and even the residents cannot fully explain.

The weirdest thing about him would be the circumstances he's been subject to both in his life and afterlife. We don't know what he is but it's not something you'd just leave unattended amongst humans, right? Explain this shit, Enma.

What's the point of that? It would just be a doll in a brown wig with none of the features that make him a character.

Recently I wanted to play him one of Debussy's dances for the harp. I think it would be especially suited to him, with the gliding ease of movement that flight could give his steps.

Japanese doesn't really have swear words but he's not the type to use anything more than a cold tone. Only in exceptional circumstances would he be outright rude, and at those times he can be scary. He would be taken aback by casual swearing, and it would take some getting used to it as a form of exaggeration or humour.

Attached: 04_133.jpg (746x1200, 201K)

When I looked for references of your love to draw last weekend, I found this picture. Not sure how you'd feel about the concept, but I thought it would be cute for you to see. I imagined she was talking to you.

Attached: makinocchio.jpg (523x1525, 106K)

God, I'd tease her so much the longer it grew. Thank you!

Alright this was the best I could do after some tinkering; I think it came out well enough. Thanks for sharing that program with us!

Attached: Hibiki chibi art.png (1000x1000, 155K)

If he got a promotion he'd probably blank out from shock then refuse to believe it. Great joke guys, I'm headed to Nagasaki for some castella, etc. The other way round he would use as an excuse to treat himself.

I suspect it's not that easy to sneak up on him, but he'll play it up anyway. Maybe he'd have a dopey delayed reaction for effect; he'd yell not to do it.

I've had plenty of favourite characters that I'll fuss over when they're relevant, but a year later they or their franchise means little to me or I don't particularly remember it all. YamiMatsu is special, even if I'm still rediscovering things I didn't see as a teen, it's something I will pick up and get excited for at a moment's notice no matter how long it's been. When I think of why certain characters appeal to me I end up comparing them to Tsuzuki in some way, and often end up congratulating myself on identifying my favourite in a series early on by some superficial likeness they had. Nobody beats Tsuzuki, so there's no real challenger. I think if this is what having a waifu is like then having multiple isn't likely or even possible. People jump the gun too easily.

He's a more physical, tactile person, he fiddles and passes things about, doesn't seem to use computers, but I don't think he'd collect media. He's too worried about how it'll feel to lose something, so he doesn't hold onto them. If he collects something it's probably bulbs and seeds, not even books on them, because they have a practical, transient purpose; they're not keepsakes. He's messy and wouldn't remember which drawer which bag or box is in - nothing is left on display in his room.

Whoa, that fact. I'm going to end up watching for that next time I see it.

I only managed to post questions, I should answer them if there's time. Not reading everyone's posts before typing is so uncomfortable though.

Attached: 05_016.jpg (740x1200, 156K)

That's another cute Mint. She always matches her clothes with her hair.
My favorite part of Ann is her beautiful personality. She's kind, courageous, and strong. Since her good looks are obvious, I'd make sure that anyone knows how beautiful she is inside too. My favorite outfit would have to be her winter uniform. It's the most iconic, it's very stylish, and it shows how she feels and likes to dress.

That's a pretty outfit on Hibiki, an equally pretty girl.
Ann likes playing video games, watching TV, shopping, and sampling sweets. I think Ann might have a lot of fun with a pet. It would be a good way to keep company if she's lonely. The most notable thing about Ann is her kind, yet tough nature. She's fluffy and a toughie. She's travelled to a few places, which is a few more than I. I'd love to have her show me some of them. Something that's interesting about her is her height. In her series, the only girls taller than her are adults! She's statuesque.

A beautiful bikini on Miia, with a matching blushing face since you're the one seeing her in it.
For music, I don't have much preference. I'd like something we could use to sing or dance together and be carefree. I'd love to play some video games with Ann.

Amazing fluff. I love it.
Ann would probably reveal it out of nowhere as a surprise, and she'd get rewarded with plenty of kisses, and maybe a gift. If I snuck up on her, she'd probably get surprised and jump a bit. I'd have to help her settle down with some TLC. I can't help it if she's cute when she's angry.

That's a cool jacket. Is it a lab coat or one for normal wear? I love coats like that.
If it were something that would be aesthetically pleasing as a decoration, or of great sentimental value, physical. Otherwise she'd get digital.

Attached: 1493936904593.jpg (563x850, 56K)

It's nice how differently can she be portrayed by different artists. If it wasn't the case, I might not meet the Miku I've fallen in love with.
If I want to describe Miku as a virtual idol, I would just talk about the technology, events, how she looks etc.
But when I want to describe her as the girl I love, I would say she is really sweet and cheerful, but shy girl, who loves to sing. She also can be very passionate about things she care about. She is exceptionally cute, innocent and beautiful. Her super long twintails and eyes are blue, and she has the most wonderful smile in the world.
Sundress.

I'm sure she would. She is caring and responsible.
Her beautiful, long hair.
It's a hard question. I always though her え sound was characteristic, but I like it.
She actually dances with green onions, not leeks.

If I had enough disposable income, sure why not?

Stargazing.

She might not like it and feel unease.
>If they don't...
Probably the same.

I think nice date and romantic dinner would work nice. I'm sure it would be important event for her.
If I surprised her, she might jump and get sad when she realize what's going on. I would never be mean like that to her.

>charat.me/chibi/create/
Cute

Attached: chibi_20180329_012204.png (1000x1000, 141K)

I'm amazed, it actually had some really good options for him.

Attached: chibi_20180329_004229.png (1000x1000, 106K)

>charat.me/chibi/create/
I can't even get close but at least I can make cute hairstyles for him so thanks for this link

HELP I CAN'T DECIDE

Attached: botan or yuzu.jpg (1390x808, 234K)

Your waifu has steadily been gaining weight. How big would she get before you say something?

I love it! Thanks for this app. Here's Ann at school in the winter.

I'd say it pretty fast, but I'd be shocked she even managed to put on weight! I don't mind a little pudge, but it's important she stay in top shape for modeling.

Attached: chibi_20180328_195434.png (1000x1000, 140K)

Sorry to bother again, but I found a bigger version of the same picture. Here's a link because it's too big to post.

orig00.deviantart.net/c9f5/f/2016/142/e/2/i__i_m_not_lying__by_traud-da3g6bw.png

Just wondering, how much would she lie? And how would you tease her?

Same old jacket as the one in my above post, just looks a bit weird cause it blends into her other shirt. Don't remember her wearing it in the show, I think it's just particular to the artist. Love what Ann's wearing too. Hoodies are always a good fashion choice.

It depends on if it would affect her in combat or not. As long as she can still do what she needs to do on the field and it makes her happy, then that's fine. If it starts to hinder her or make things difficult then I'd ask her if she needs help. I don't mind her heavier but I don't want to see her get hurt because of it.

Attached: 34101697_p0.jpg (420x482, 98K)

I don't think it would ever be an issue. She's very determined about her goal of becoming a professional model. But if for whatever reason she did start putting on weight I would say something sooner rather than later. Not that I would have much of an problem with her putting on a little weight I just wouldn't want her to lose sight of her goals.

Attached: 1520803220358.png (511x697, 390K)

Her warm, caring side.

Pic related. A combination of clothes that look sporty and casual fits her best in my opinion.

>What does your beloved like to do in their free time
Hang out with her friends.

The case of her smartphone has her glowing pentagram symbol on it.

Any type of sport.

With her sharp senses that's completely impossible.

Attached: Myriad_Colors_Phantom_World_Screenshot_0419.jpg (280x596, 66K)

>With her sharp senses that's completely impossible.
You must train harder.

Yeah thanks alot for the diabeetus pal
She's pretty athletic so I'm sure she'd notice it.

Attached: oh dear lord.png (1000x1000, 120K)

You're welcome, now go get some.
Eh, these are always so hard to make but dress up is fun so worth.

Attached: shinjibi.png (1000x1000, 112K)

I wouldn't. Mine would do something about it before it got way out of hand, anyway.

Realised after posting that the shirt clips through, I'll have to go back and redo it in Photoshop since none of the other shirts are unbuttoned at the bottom. Done the beach outfit from vol 6 though.
>no 3/4 length trousers
Ehh.

If you have to think about it then you should leave Yuzu to her husband.

We can only talk in theoreticals since he's "dead", but I'd be really bad for letting it go. Frankly if he put on any weight I'd be celebrating with cake.

Attached: chibi_20180329_005949.png (1000x1000, 106K)

That she's shy and romantic, but also rather forward and blunt at the same time.

She's cool.

Her default.

Go stalking.

Maybe something like a cat that doesn't require constant attention.

Like physically? Probably her eyes, socks and lollipop.

A plane trip to China.

Is being a yuki onna weird enough?

Her lollipops are specifically made to keep her internally cool, like a refrigeration agent.

If it's mild, probably not a problem, but she might find it grating if I swear too much. I like my fuck words.

>How would you and your beloved celebrate something like a promotion?
Probably something like a nice dinner.

She'd most likely be the one sneaking up on me.

No.

Attached: [Seto_Otaku]_Rosario_to_Vampire_~Capu2~_-_01v2_[BD][1280x720_H264-AAC][F470CD70].mkv_snapshot_14.18_ (1280x720, 75K)

Cute website. I tried to recreate her outfit from the 2015 Kyoani&Do event.

Yeah, that sounds like something she would say; "it's only impossible if you think it is".

Attached: chibi_20180328_214821.png (1000x1000, 144K)

It's pretty cute and the variety in hairstyles is really nice, but I still can't make something entirely accurate with it. Thanks for sharing it though.

Attached: chibi_20180328_211201.png (1000x1000, 132K)

I love these threads, they warm my heart.