youtube.com/watch?v=7X3Me4qPTY8
supforums.com/thread/170503797/anime

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Why Togashi?
WHY??

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Cammy will be King! See you in two years!

Attached: k44r5avo.png (1 MB, 900x1200)

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

I will miss you, cammy

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Well at least we Berserk is still on.

Attached: 1517150784397.png (67 KB, 250x499)

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Didn’t Berserk also go on hiatus?

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

It did. Said
“Till next time/issue” but no date like it always does

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Wan piss ALWAYS wins baby
op 20th anniversary : heartfelt touching note, color spread
HxH 20th : 40 chapters of nothing, a haitus
Feels good to be part of the antihxhforce

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Was this batch better or worst than the last batch of chapters, Sup Forums? Honestly, I feel like not that much happened this batch because it was pure setup, and we won't see the payoff for god knows how long. Last batch felt the same too. I'm kinda on the fence about this.

Attached: togashi.gif (735 KB, 250x141)

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

shits on every other WSJ manga
gets only 10 chapters a year

The ABSOLUTE STATE of HxHfags

Attached: laughs-loudly.png (258 KB, 600x349)

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

maybe it will only be a week or two before it comes back

Attached: 1505465700088.jpg (208 KB, 969x627)

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

A lot of small stuff happened, but there hasn't been any serious character deaths or anything. I think on the whole, it's more important than last chapter, because now we have a lot, lot more subplots going. But at the same time, there isn't one moment comparable in importance to Momoze dying.

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

That's a good point.
Maybe if I become disillusioned with HxH I'll be able to escape.

William Kelly
William Kelly

comes back

Attached: 1503421728873.png (212 KB, 602x452)

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

10 chapters a year

Attached: 1449520699037.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

You know it will be 8 months at least

Attached: 1522254242534.png (132 KB, 443x451)

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

It was to be expected. I'm hoping for a short 4-5 months hiatus like the previous one.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

TOGASHI WILL DO 20 CHAPTERS THIS YEAR BECAUSE OF THE ANNIVERSARY
TOGASHI WILL RETURN IN 2017 BECAUSE HE SAID SO! (RETURNED IN 2018)
TOGASHI'S 10 CHAPTER CYCLE FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW
Give up already. Nothing will ever change.

Attached: 1465393421531.jpg (35 KB, 234x267)

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCK HUNTERTARDS HAHAAHAHAH

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

Feels good to be part of the antihxhforce
that's just sad user...

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

This is punishment for Hunterfags advertising their dicks all over the place

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

Truly the Rick and Morty fans of anime.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

/v/

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

A good manga should stop because I'm mildly annoyed by some faggot user's words
Humans... are so very...

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

2 years without cammy
this hiatus is gonna be hard for me

Attached: its-gone.gif (844 KB, 500x281)

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

I wish I could get into long runners like this but damn 20 years is a lot.

Attached: e464cc2e-ca93-424a-9156-ceb1927caf8f.jpg (256 KB, 1043x1280)

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Togashit does it again.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

It is not even like Berserk that just goes to Hiatus randomly. Togashi has been publishing Hunter in 10s for years now. Everyone should have expected this. At best you should have expected it to come before the year ends

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

fucking kek

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Man, That fear Togashi has of not being able to finish HXH's story before he dies is real, he can only handle 10 chapters every 2 years and he's clearly thought up a shitload of stories for HXH's world, I don't get why he doesn't just have someone else draw his manga for him, is it a nippon pride thing or because he won't make any money having someone else do the drawing like the D.Gray-man author, who definitely won't be able to finish her story before she dies, she's pretty much forgotten most of it already. Kubo Tite at least knew when to fold'em and end it, then again, I don't think Bleach was his only source of income considering where he lives.

Finally, there's the World Trigger author, I feel so bad for that guy and I'm sure JUMP does,too because they still can't bring themselves to officially cancel the series. It's still on hiatus when it's last chapter was 2 years ago

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

SPOILER PICS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ARE HERE

Attached: 1522080135422.jpg (422 KB, 700x800)

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

At best you should have expected it to come before the year ends
you guys said the same thing on 2017

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Who /onepiece/ here?

Attached: luff.jpg (29 KB, 512x384)

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

cammyfags are responsible for this

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: endless-despair.gif (2 MB, 500x307)

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

I think that's because you think the plot is important in battle shounen, but it isn't. The plot is just a canvas to paint cool shit on.

And I'm not demeaning Hunter x Hunter or any other series when I say that. Plot is by far the most overrated aspect of any medium. Do you think all the people watching the Straw Hats run from the Big Mom Pirates are thinking, "Damn, I hope Luffy becomes Pirate King soon"? Becoming Pirate King is just the canvas. The MC achieving his goal is not "a satisfying conclusion" because it's not what the story is actually about. It's really just the end of the canvas, and why would one want that?

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

Soft dropped it when Carrot transformed and Big Mom was still trying to find her wedding cake. I still check spoilers to see when it's the best time to catch up, but Jesus Christ how can you drag out Big Mom chasing the Strawhats for like 30 chapters.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

IT IS NOT FAIR HUNTA HUNTA BROS

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

I'm not sure Togashi is hellbent on getting to the "finish line". He obviously has ideas, and I sure as fuck hope he has someone holding onto his notes so that we can at least read what could have been. HxH seems like Togashi's joyproject, he works on it because he wants to, but he's in no rush.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Well Togash did come back relatively quickly from last year's hiatus

Robert King
Robert King

how can you drag out Big Mom chasing the Strawhats for like 30 chapters.
To shoehorn a certain moment into chapter 900, of course.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

welp the guy dont want to make money for the Tokio Public Treasury.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

B E S T
S H O U N E N

Attached: risitas.jpg (45 KB, 800x650)

Brayden White
Brayden White

TOGASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: yusuke.png (465 KB, 512x605)

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

2 years of restless cammyposting
This hiatus is going to be hard indeed. Shitposting becomes stronger after a hiatus.

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Everyone with a brain heavily suspected hiatus would be coming this week
Suddenly all of these people come out of the woodwork crying and mocking over it

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

What do you prefer, bros?

That chapter 380 ends without something big going on, or that chapter 380 ends with Hisoka appearing out of nowhere and killing Nobunaga or some shit like this?

Honestly, I prefer a warm ending, no cliffhanger to torture us during the next year.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

the schadenfreude is strong in Sup Forums.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Just coming again to the spiders was enough to hype me desu

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

Depends on who's raping.

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

It'll be 6 months at the minimum.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

cammyposters will disappear after a day when there won't be daily hxh threads.

David Brooks
David Brooks

I'd prefer SM's identity being revealed, so we can not have chapters dedicated to that subplot next batch. I don't know how many chapters we had of Kurapika's nen classes, but I feel like it was too much.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

/hxh/ threads always die during the hiatus. You rarely see them

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Is that supposed to be scary?

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Hisoka appearing out of nowhere and killing Nobunaga
You know that's not gonna happen

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

"I have some news regarding hunter x hunter"

Attached: saddoggo.png (685 KB, 565x784)

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

If Togash releases chapters at that rate we'll never see the DC , much less the end of the series.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Pitou is my wife

Attached: 1494138844241.jpg (141 KB, 764x800)

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

I really liked these chapters, even if deep down in my heart I knew he wouldn't get even close to finishing any plots. I think he still has his touch, and at risk of sounding like an obnoxious HxHfag, these few chapters had me more hyped than all the chapters of One Piece that came out in the same time. It's as creative and interesting as the York Shin arc, and I was afraid he was going to fuck up with introducing so many characters but he managed to make me interested in most princes, even though they're destined to die even before we reach DC.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

HE'LL BE BACK IN TWO WEEKS

Attached: fatty.jpg (44 KB, 640x960)

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Don't take it out on us hiatusfags. It's not our fault your mangaka is lazy

Attached: Mugi.jpg (25 KB, 640x480)

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

Dropped when HxH resumed.
Are they still on the run?

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

During last hiatus Sup Forums was flooded with O MY RUBBER NEN posts. I know that O MY RUBBER NEN was on a different league than Cammy, but I wouldn't underestimate them.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

Half of these people are just shitposting trolls. Have you not been in the Hunter x Hunter threads recently? They're fucking garbage. This thread itself is a falseflag - One Piece fans and Hunter x Hunter fans don't actually give a shit about each other, or they like both series - but if One Piece fans did want to feel like they won something over Hunter x Hunter fans, it's not the hiatuses, it's the quality of their threads. All of the shippers from Naruto and Bleach have poured into the One Piece community, but it's otherwise bearable and interesting enough. Hunter x Hunter threads are like:
Cammyposting
characterfagging
Zushifag
actually responding to Zushifag
how does Nen work?
OP falseflagging
/pol/baiting
people responding to each other by just repeating their own posts or spamming punctuation

Attached: 1521956608344.png (175 KB, 404x379)

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Yeah, but at least Luffy got Migatte na Gokui and beat Katakuri

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

from now on every ensuing hiatus will last at least 2 years because Togashi introduced too many new characters to plan the next volume worth of chapters in one year

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

See you in August ;^)

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Cammyposting doesn't compare to O MY.
That's one of the most popular recent memes on Sup Forums. It's on an entirely different level.
I'm sure these threads will die, mostly because this batch of chapters was boring and nothing really happened

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

But I thought Togash said he was going to solve the hiatus problem. What happened to that?

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

You're not even a One Piece fan considering you use images from the anime instead of the manga.
Captcha has Bordeaux street signs
RIP Franklin.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

or they like both series
Aye.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Fucking Togashi why don't you even try?

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

He never mentioned the hiatuses just the slow publication. Which means we’ll likely get shorter hiatuses like the most recent one, which was only like 5-6 months compared to a whole year prior and 2 years prior to that. We might end up getting 20 chapters a year from now on but definitely not all in one go. It’s still Togashi we’re dealing with, he has health problems but he’s also a lazy fucking bastard.

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

O MY was a big meme and a huge moment for /a
cammyposting is one (or at most, two) NEET autists spamming Cammy in the threads

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

I don't get why OP and HxH fans fight. It's not like these manga are on the same level at all, Hunter x Hunter is a piece of art, manga with real literary aspirations. One Piece rules and is incredibly fun but at the very best it's a weekly action strip. An incredibly good one, to be sure, but why compare? I'm fine with my 10 chapters of HxH per year and I'll keep myself entertained with something less complex like OP in the mean time.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Sucks to suck.

Attached: hawhawhaw.jpg (29 KB, 400x260)

Carter King
Carter King

@170504637
(You)

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Togashi is enjoying his life with his family and playing vidya, even his back is better now. Why don't you enjoy life, user?

Attached: evil-of-mandkind.jpg (152 KB, 686x846)

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

It's not actually fans who are fighting, you know.

Justin James
Justin James

it is narutards and irrelevant lbeachfags falseflagging

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

he has health problems
I refuse to believe this. He's always looking healthy whenever we see pictures of him now.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

OP fan here. I don't give a shit about hxh and usually avoid the threads, but it's fun seeing the tears so I came here. You are right in saying we got the Bleach and Naruto audience after their series ended, but I will argue that they are not bearable. The threads are fucking trash now. Constant hack posting, shippers, "nothing happens" posts, faggots who speedread and can't even remember basic plot points, and various other shitposts I can't stand. The only time I even bother going to the threads is on days we get chapters.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

At least we'll see Illumi before the hiatus.

Attached: Illumi.Zoldyk.full.1001529.jpg (523 KB, 1000x1450)

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

One Piece fans and Hunter x Hunter fans don't actually give a shit about each other, or they like both series

This is true, at least for me. Though I prefer HxH.

but if One Piece fans did want to feel like they won something over Hunter x Hunter fans, it's not the hiatuses, it's the quality of their threads
The thing is that OP at least gives us more content to discuss. Stupid memes like Jack will be the next Pirate King die faster than HxH's stupid memes, and shipping wars can be pushed to the background. With HxH there won't be much to talk about for a while, and while a lot of things happened, I don't think there's much room for speculation, there are a lot of things we don't know yet.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

If it's 4 months like last time, I'm cool with it.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

he hates making money for the Tokio Treasury Dept as he reported 70% of his total earning went there.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

This is great. HxHfags btfo because hiatus, DBZ is over for now, bnha has been shit for months, and wan piss hasn't been good since the time skip.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

I would like it to end on something hype, although it doesn't need to be big. It could be anything from Hisoka appearing to Rihan birthing to Predator to Mizai confronting some Heil-ly goons.

Ethan White
Ethan White

So what's left if this is good news

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Nah, we'll get introduced another 37 new characters while every other character we WANT to see more of gets shuffled to the sidelines.

I still don't understand how Togashi got away with writing the MC out of the plot.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

August
I wish I could be THAT optimistic, user, unless you're talking about 2019

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

never thought i would miss cummy posters

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

70% of his total earning went there
And we cry about our taxes. What's wrong with Japan?

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

is the year 2040
we are at the end of the Dark Sea Arc
the Gatekeeper leads the way with our reduced group of heroes
at the gate, the Gatekeeper stop and open the gates towards the Dark Continent
in the last page everyone gazes into the unexplored lands beyond the gates
"yadda yadda... into this world of unlimited mysteries, the end."
"Thanks for reading HxH all this time"
Post your face when.

Attached: 1520879393298.png (799 KB, 658x729)

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

It's possible the abnormally short hiatus we just got over is his remedy.

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

straight shit

Attached: DY-SfzlU0AA-i76.jpg (143 KB, 900x1200)

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Gon never reappears again

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

William Adams
William Adams

writing the MC out of the plot
What are you talking about? Kurapika is in almost every chapter

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

omfg there is more chances of this being the actual ending than not

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

not him but i am too miserable to enjoy life togashi gave me something to look forward to each week

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Post yfw you're not a HiatusXHiatus fan.

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (52 KB, 900x810)

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

There's a lot of things I don't understand about HxH, and thankfully now I'll have time to read it carefully, but if I got it right, the geography of HxH's world is basically that the entire known world is akin to a group of islands inside a lake surrounded by the Dark Continent. How in hell do you have only one door to the Dark Continent, then?

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Who here is actually surprised? Who here is actually experiencing a hiatus for the first time?

Attached: HxH-Hiatus.png (317 KB, 670x522)

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

Attached: not-my-idea-of-a-joke.png (42 KB, 580x493)

David Howard
David Howard

O MY RUBBER NEN is a meme that spread everywhere, because even people who weren't fans of Hunter x Hunter were interested in it. Cammyposting exists within the Hunter x Hunter community and it's not funny, it's just ludicrous - although making fun of it is funny, I don't think the average non-fan knows who the fuck Cammy is, because why would they?

He's taking 5-month breaks between 10-chapter runs instead of a year and a half. Maybe.

It's not really a big deal that it's going on hiatus, though. It's always been that way. Also, as a One Piece fan, you should at least be a little sympathetic since Oda only writes 39 chapters a year now and who knows how long he'll keep that up. I do think One Piece threads have dropped in quality, but they really don't compare.

I think there are things that could be talked about, but nobody wants to. In One Piece threads, people can argue whether Carrot joins or not without things devolving into flaming, but in Hunter x Hunter threads, you ask, "Which spider is dying next?" and a half hour later the thread was nothing but, like, almost a parody of fanboys arguing with each other.
Queef is going to get clowned!
Better watch yourself, Hisocucks!
Rubber. AND. Gum.
Good posts, faggots.

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

Dragon Quest

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

O

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Dunno but this shit is tame.
Haruhifags got to wait 7 years for a new novel.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

O MY HIATUS NEN

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

Gon's arc is pretty much over user. More manga should do this honestly, it gives side characters development

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Oh well. See you in August folks.

Luis Young
Luis Young

faggots who speedread and can't even remember basic plot points
Too bad One Piece doesn't have a chartfag.
Although maybe he just thinks One Piece readers have no excuse for not understanding things.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Attached: 1522283356898.png (142 KB, 499x375)

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Not surprised, but very disapointed, this was the worst volume in HxH history, 10 chapters willwall of texts, many of them with nothing important happening, wainting months for this is just plain cruel

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

hunter x hunter is a piece of art
anything after yorkshin
piece of art

Attached: 1436159173934.gif (108 KB, 500x375)

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

MY

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

It seems that without a "gatekeeper" you actually can't get outside the mobius lake(at least not safely), so my guess is that is something like the Zoldycks door in a much bigger scale.

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

JOJOBRONY

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

The last two chapters didn't have even have walls of text. This needs to stop already.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

there are several doors

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

The known world is a rectangle, which exists inside a circle, which exists inside a Maxi-Pad called Lake Mobius. So, there's three barriers before you hit land. The rectangle is surrounded by the near-ocean border, the circle is surrounded by the far-ocean border, then the lake's border.

No human beings on record have gone past that second barrier, the far-ocean border, the circle, without the assistance of "the guide" and come back alive. So, the experts aren't sure it's wise to try going without the gatekeeper's (the magical beasts who summon "the guide") assistance.

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

He's most likely a blunderfag from /v/. They revel in things going wrong and only enjoy attacking X fanbase and false flagging as Y fanbase. Never give them attention.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Gon's arc is pretty much over user

I would agree were it not for that talk with Ging in the world tree, it made me feel like everything untill that moment was just the introdution to Gon's adventure

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

If you know the series is never going to end then why does it matter if it's on hiatus? You'll be dead before it's over either way

Attached: 1499442752111.jpg (66 KB, 600x402)

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

O MY PAYASO WHEN

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

i think we are going to read us again in december.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

it hurts, but i will survive.......!

Attached: 1513746567705.jpg (48 KB, 600x583)

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

wan piss hasn't been good since the time skip.
You dont even read the manga underage

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-16-at-12.37.35-AM.png (736 KB, 896x707)

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

Dark waters are practically impossible to navigate. The gate is just where a being capable of transporting people to the shoreline is summoned.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

No, fuck off hiatusxhiatus HAHAHAH

William Gray
William Gray

Well we got Spiders, Danchou and Illumi back again so it wasn't a complete waste of chapters this time around. But I wish Togashi followed a schedule for the hiatuses, that way we know what to expect.

Attached: qwollf.jpg (188 KB, 424x600)

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

post payaso negro.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

"Which spider is dying next?"
It depends on what Hisoka wants to do. He killed the Spiders with the most useful abilities already, at this point he probably only cares about having his 1vs1 with Chrollo. I used to think that he maybe wanted to strike an alliance with Kurapika, but he won't care about that.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Attached: 48783800-p0.jpg (244 KB, 1149x1645)

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

We One Piece now.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

He killed the Spiders with the most useful abilities already,
Machi, Kalluto and Nobunaga are still alive

William Anderson
William Anderson

Thanks
I don't remember that being said but it makes sense, maybe they only know one
I really need to reread the part where they say that

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Even on an adventure you need a break!

Attached: DMCYKQZUQAA8VYs.jpg (94 KB, 800x1198)

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

posts Battle Tendency and calls everything after Yorknew shit
You must have a very short attention span.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

All the timelines that ever existed and we get stuck in one where hxh gets 10 chapters a year. See you guys in 2019 (or 2020) maybe never.

Attached: 1522196276566.jpg (22 KB, 344x336)

James Wood
James Wood

king of kakin aboard
all the princess also aboard
implying they will come back to a trip to the unknown
Anarchy in Kakin right now lads

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Hisoka literally said he won't stop until he's killed all the Spiders, what are you on about.
And besides Illumi's ability is a lot better than Shalnark's.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Attached: Hisoka-Negro.png (160 KB, 640x360)

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

He could have killed Machi already, so either he doesn't care about Chrollo having his ability, or maybe he can't kill her because her Nen is holding some of his extremities in place. Second option is unlikely now that he's the terminator and can regrow rubber limbs at will. I think he doesn't care about Chrollo having her ability.

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

Hunter x Hunter is a piece of art, manga with real literary aspirations.
Piece of art
Art

Attached: CRAWLING-IN-MY-SKIN.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Attached: 493CDE22-8E12-4DC7-9B48-D2A95FB17CBD.gif (2.09 MB, 390x277)

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

DAHAHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT HIATUSFAGS

Attached: 1467062513461.jpg (12 KB, 474x473)

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

hahahahahhahahaha

thanks for the money fags - Togashi

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Yeah but I don't see Illumi borrowing his ability to Chrollo. I just think that most of the Spiders would be incredibly boring for him to kill.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Art doesn't mean "something of a higher quality than average entertainment" you dolt.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

It's not that complicated, but the way it's written isn't intuitive, especially if you read it weekly. There are a lot of similar words that get thrown around to refer to completely different things, some conversations start mid-sentence, some information is told out of order or it negates previously mentioned information, and different characters have different levels of information (for example, if a random civilian mentions how dangerous the Dark Continent is, you have to remember he doesn't actually know shit about the place and he's going to a fake).

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

Will Togashi even live that long?

Attached: 1411231817648.jpg (259 KB, 902x896)

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

ONE MILLION (1,000,000) TONS OF SOLIDIFIED BUNGEE GUM COATED WITH TEXTURE SURPRISE

Attached: hisoka-ship.jpg (268 KB, 1568x738)

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Between the Troupe no longer protecting Meteor City, the entire Kakin Royal family gone, and a very large portion of the Hunter Assocation away, Gyro is having a good time taking over the world.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

He already had 7 spiders in his toybox you moron, he's always wanted to fight the spiders.
His original plan was to kill Chrollo and have all the Spiders come after him. That didn't work out.

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Eternal reminder that Monet is alive

Attached: deadfags-btfo.jpg (915 KB, 2158x1100)

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

I meant "lending", sorry

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

why is everyone saying two years? I mean we just had the shortest hiatus in almost 10 years

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Attached: bravo.png (284 KB, 640x679)

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

fucking drama queens

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

. All of the shippers from Naruto and Bleach have poured into the One Piece community
loves this meme

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

I'm hoping for the last chapter to reveal the Sunday banquet or at least the lead up to it which seems to be culminating in a huge debacle if we roll in Theta's scheme, Sale-Sale's scheme or Rihan's, Kaa's escape plan etc. Maybe more about Ben's nen beast or Cammy's.

Or Togashi could show a decapitation by a certain someone on the lower decks to tide us over. Or he could have all of that in one, it's fun to dream

Luis James
Luis James

i bet you are a papifag aswell you burdfucker.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

in 'one piece' you say?

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

O MY BACK PAIN

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

I laughed

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Nah next volume will be entirely mafia/troupe stuff with a tease about the banquet at the end, then volume 38 will be the banquet.

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

Punk Hazard was the last servicable arc and even then. Fishman island was full of jobbers and needless running around (more than usual). And Punk Hazard felt like it was a dozen or so chapters longer than usual and the soul swapping was kind of a dull gimmick.

Post-TS has overall been less put together than the previous arcs and it's because Oda has simultaneously been expanding the roster of the arcs without knowing how to balance things, and escalating the threats well beyond what Luffy and his crew can handle which means he has to contrive victories harder and harder since he set the bar so high but paradoxically didn't let Luffy get vastly stronger during the TS without things like fatigue on G4.

In short; Post timeskip One Piece is decent at best, but lacking compared to the high water marks of the Pre-TS stories (Skypeia saga, Enies Lobby Saga, and Saboady Saga). It would work better If Oda took a page from Togashi's book and didn't need to make Luffy the most important person every arc but Wan Piss fans would lose their shit if he did that.

James Phillips
James Phillips

O MY HIATUS

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

My one hope is that Franklin doesn't get entirely dunked.

Zachary King
Zachary King

Don't worry Hiatus x Hiatus fags, while Togashi takes his yearly back pain pills to recoup and return next year One Piece will continue weekly. Better get to reading the masterpiece and true literature written by the genius, Eiichiro Oda. Maybe you'll even come to love One Piece more than Hunter x Hunter?

Attached: Eiichiro-Oda-Quotes.jpg (58 KB, 850x400)

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

Why does this series go on hiatus so much? Nigga just give it a bleach ending and be done with it.

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Why are people discussing One Piece in a HxH thread?

Chase White
Chase White

I hate the only other thing I read in the week is Tokyo Ghoul which is a dumpster fire but I can't find myself dropping it without seeing how that hack tops himself with each crushing blow to the fading memory of what it once was.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

The bait OP image. Everyone should have ignored it and made a normal thread, but the hiatus announcement caused hysterics.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Isnt One Piece bi or even tri-weekly at times?

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Because it’s the author’s passion project and he wants to finish it properly while also living it up in semi-retirement. It’s a hobby and not a job to him, though in a recent interview he’s finally realised that he’ll die before finishing it if he keeps it up.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Superior Cammy coming through

Attached: Cammy.png (556 KB, 800x1150)

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Three chapters and then one break. That's the routine. Anything more is because of Jump itself is taking a break due to holidays or something.

John Nelson
John Nelson

HxHiatusfags BTFO

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

hiatus was a lie..

togashi really is doing 20 chapters this time

Attached: 1496142536247.png (489 KB, 1066x657)

Logan King
Logan King

You can press a button and kill one character, right now, no questions asked. Who do you kill?

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

Implying our Cammy doesn't have legs of steel underneath her skirt.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

I love how you elitest HxHfags constantly shit on other shonen like Naruto and Bleach yet continue to suck Togashi's cock when he's even more of a hack than Kubo and Kishimoto combined. Don't think you're off the hook either One Piece fags. Wan Piss has been hot garbage since the timeskip and Oda is a shitty writer.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Hopefully he doesn't get jap sickness and die

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

Wobble

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

That's cute, user

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

I already dropped it long ago, shitposter-kun. I'll stick to the manga I enjoy, even if they update slowly.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

Thinks for reminding me about how many subplots are going on.
Silent Majority plaguing Pika's lectures
Woble's nen beast
The escape plans that involve either Pariston or Beyond
Marayam's room being isolated
- Vergei's training
- Tuffdy killing Momoze being publicly revealed
Kacho, Fugetsu, and Senritsu planning
Halkenburg's letter
- Ben's guy wanting to kill him
Sale-Sale's plot
- Rihan's predator
Luzurus's nen beast, which is obviously set up to trick us at some point
Tyson's nen beast taboo attack
Tubeppa wanting to recruit Pika
Tse's training
- Theta's plotting
Zhang Lei's nen beast, whose coins could activate at any moment
- Him inevitably betraying Pika later on
Camilla's house arrest
- Her being under surveillance
- The relationship with Duazul
- The nen beast being set up to strike
Benjamin's house arrest
- Benjamin's nen beast being a complete unknown
- Everyone wanted to dispose of his men who are watching them
Nasubi's ritual chamber
- His nen beast
That's not even getting into the lower tier with the Troupe, Hisoka, mafias, and Zodiacs.
We're never getting off this boat alive.
Granted most of the subplots I mentioned are easy to resolve.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

How do you handle having so many cocks in your mouth at once?

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

falseflag: the thread

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

Are you even surprised at this point?

Attached: hisokanotsurprised.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

Don't forget Sakata plotting against Halk.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Yea well you’re a nigger

Angel White
Angel White

Tongue punching Pitou's asshole until he cums hands free!

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Oda is a shitty writer.

id like to see you drawing and writting 20 pages each week for 21 years non stop and try to keep the series interesting to literal millions of people

Attached: 7a2.png (176 KB, 584x463)

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

No one with a functioning brain is. But shitposters ,of course, come in droves to do what they do best.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

次号より休載

毎回毎回申し訳ございません。年内には必ず帰ってきます。義博

Closed from next issue

I am sorry every time every time. I will definitely return by the end of the year. Yoshihiro

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

And a lot of arcs have suffered because he doesn't allow himself any time to flesh things out.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

It would work better If Oda took a page from Togashi's book and didn't need to make Luffy the most important person every arc
The worst example was Dressrosa.
It was incredibly egregious how Luffy was shoehorned into the role of defeating Doffy instead of the people with a real grudge against him.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Probably overzealous 2011fags, I honestly like Togashi's pacing. I have other shit to read or watch or even do. So, it doesn't really bother me.

Connor King
Connor King

is this the last known form of Gyro? I don't recall a hint of his CA form.

Attached: Jairo.png (33 KB, 139x276)

Luis White
Luis White

mother fucker ill kill you

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

If that's your argument, why Hasn't Oda ended his series and moved on to another one where he can start over and build up again? Plenty of Mangaka run a series for 7-10 years, write critically acclaimed stuff, and then go and do it again.

Oda's written a story for 20 years and it's clear it's getting to him and he's lost hold on some of his own writing as expectations are too high for stuff he didn't fully think out when he first wrote it.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

Oda is chained to his desk writing because that's what Shueisha demands and his work suffers because of it. One Piece hasn't been good since the time skip.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Camilla.
Maybe the spammer will kill himself in the hope of being the sacrifice her hatsu needs.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

I will definitely return by the end of the year
He said he'd return by the end of the year last year and returned 2 months ago.

Matthew James
Matthew James

unrelated, but I really like this conversation between hisoka and illumi - it really shows a human side to them

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

prizu understandu

Attached: togashi.jpg (4 KB, 225x225)

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

Togashi lost weight, got fit and even allows a couple of assistants now so he can finish this, have some faith in him.

John Thompson
John Thompson

But he has more time to stick to his promise right now.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

We have no clue what he looks like now.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

How long will we be on the boat?

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

I'm reading the fight between Hisoka and Chrollo for the first time. I think this is the first time I've ever needed a cliffsnotes explanation of a shounen character's powers.

Attached: 1495231481442.jpg (46 KB, 665x574)

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

I wish that would happen next.

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

It's pretty simple once you've read it once or twice, but it's a lot to take in all at once.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

Japs are getting convincing fake spoilers again. I really hope they're fake because they end on fucking nothing.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

but it's a lot to take in all at once.
t. Cammy

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

Because it's BS, he has spiders and the meteor city elder in the stands.
I doubt he told the truth about his abilities which leaves more asspulls to come.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Just remember that chrolo needs to hold his book to use his powers. But, with the bookmark, he can fight hands-free because the bookmark retains the power even if the book is closed or he's on another page. Also, any copy imprinted with sun and moon stays even if he deactivates gallery fake. You're welcome.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

Because it's BS, he has spiders and the meteor city elder in the stands.
Oh my god

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

Well it's been real. I'm going to read 1 page per week from this latest chapter and word filter out all HxH threads. And when I get to the penultimate page I won't read the last page until it's confirmed to come back. I'll never let it go.

Attached: 1519610374154.png (31 KB, 199x110)

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

AH?
another hiatus?
I knew it, that greedy chinese Only wanted to draw 10 chapters to sell 1 volume.

Attached: mqdefault1.jpg (35 KB, 136x180)

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

been feeling suicidal lately
Weekly HxH chapter literally the only thing I look forward to at this point
It was fun lads... I'm not sure if I'll be joining you next year though....

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

In that case I will spam the last page all over Sup Forums just for you

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

dude hang on... Do you really want to miss seeing hisoka or ging again?

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

El payaso...

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

watch/read some other series, lad. even if it's only consuming entertainment that keeps you going, there's plenty to consume.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Don't worry, I'll always be here to bless the threads with our queen Pitou.

Attached: 418048074ba76ece2a1fbf5d5bd2e929.jpg (366 KB, 524x750)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Don't die until you're dead.

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

if you kill yourself before the series ends, i'm gonna kick your ass. post your address so i know where to kick.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

そして3層 フードを目深に被り、ひとり路地を歩いている男のミニチュア

男とエイ一家の組員たちが肩でぶつかる。
組員A「おい、てめえ...目ん玉が明後日の方向に付いてんのか?ああ!?」
男「...」
組員B「何とか言ったらどうだ?ここじゃエイ一家(俺ら)を知らねえじゃタダじゃすまねえぞ!?」
組員たちが男に襲いかかるが、男は人差し指から伸びた複数のゴムで彼らを捕らえ、まとめて振り回し撃退する。
「メインディッシュまで焦っちゃダメだよ」
「楽しい楽しいパーティーはまだ、始まったばっかり...」

次号より休載

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

But the series will never reach an end. Is he immortal now?

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

OP has both a quality story and quality art WEEKLY for 20 years
HxHfags still take Togashi's dick in their ass of a novel called a manga even when he literally fucks off on you
The absolute NATION of HxHfags

Attached: Despair---G.jpg (224 KB, 800x1221)

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

I'll even miss you, Pitoufag.

Attached: thetato.png (59 KB, 233x241)

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

for our purposes, i will count the death of Togashi as the ending.

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

he doesn't know

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

Is there a timer running for when the MC of this manga, Gon, actually appeared in this manga?

Two years? Three? More? Imagine if Naruto didn't appear in Naruto for three years.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

If you're gonna kill yourself, you might as well cyber with me right now. You be Killua and I'll be a disapproving Silva who uses his rod to spank the gay away.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

I just caught up to this series. Now I have to experience the pains of hiatuses. I’m not ready

Adam Long
Adam Long

I'd read the fuck outta this doujin

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

papa togashi are we in the dark continent yet

John Nelson
John Nelson

Don't worry, just read One Piece. It's HxH but better with greater art and greater quality writing. You won't feel the Hiatus x Hiatus pain when reading One Piece because you'll be engrossed in it.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Guys think about it, we got 10 chapters, If we take in consideration he took 2 months vacation/break like most manga. This means, the manga was a monthly and we never had a hiatus!

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

Thanks senpai.

Juan Green
Juan Green

At least the hiatus prevents nobu from getting one hit killed off screen...for now.

Landon Green
Landon Green

Attached: 44917049-p0.png (637 KB, 1024x1280)

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

i-it could just be a 1 week break guyz

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

We haven't seen the latest chapter yet, knock on wood.

David King
David King

kill yourself
O MY RUBBER NEN
come back in time for chapter
but for real, get some help

Attached: 1520645618928.png (26 KB, 167x544)

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

greater quality writing

Attached: delu.png (25 KB, 138x237)

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

OP
quality story

Attached: laughinghomos.jpg (77 KB, 680x441)

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

DUDE, YOU'RE JINXING IT

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

The escape plans that involve either Pariston or Beyond
Holy shit, is Pariston carrying all of his chimeras on the boat right now?

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

I just came up with my hatsu. I can read every chapter, published/drawn/not yet existing of HunterxHunter on a conjured e-book reader. Restriction: I can never come back here, can't talk about the series and can't watch the existing or future adaptations outside of the two movies.

See you fags!

Attached: 1521054731480.jpg (209 KB, 526x1200)

Jackson White
Jackson White

They're on the ship, walking around, wearing human masks.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

What is Gon's new nen power, fag?

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

traded my soul away to satan for a wish a week before hxh came back in january
weekly chapters have been pretty much the only thing tethering my remaining sanity to earth as my reality crumbles

never make a "a deal with the devil" lads, I've barely even been able to enjoy these recent chapters or anything else with the overwhelming sense of loss I feel each day

Attached: 1511207296580.png (176 KB, 369x385)

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

comes up with that hatsu
finds out there's only 10 more HxH chapters with a rushed ending because Togashi will die in one year
can't tell anyone

Be careful with that shit, user

James Morris
James Morris

NEVER EVER EVER
;_;

Attached: kbg.jpg (95 KB, 591x874)

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Only Pariston knows where the fuck that literal army of nen using chimeras is.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

What are Pariston and Ging doing in the ship right now? Just dicking around until it's time to break out Beyond?

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

wait a second...is Luini moe?

Attached: luini.png (847 KB, 531x762)

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

If he's on the boat, either he's carrying them with him or he has some plan to teleport them when they reach the dark continent.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

It'd be neat if Togashi has grown up Gon look just like Yusuke.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

All around me are familiar faces...

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Yes, Luini is a cutie.

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

It really isn't guaranteed that he's alive at all. It could just be romanticism on the part of his subordinates.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Uhh, what? He was literally seen alive and well, and it was stated by the narrator that he and Gon would meet in the future.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

user... I... don't know what to say

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

We physically see him walking afterwards and the narrator tells us he didn't meet Gon then, but he will. What the fuck are you talking about?

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

It really isn't guaranteed that he's alive at all.
Except, he was confirmed alive and also confirmed to appear in the future, speedreader.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

You entirely missed basically half of what was talked about Gyro. Read again.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

Attached: Mad-World-start-playing.webm (421 KB, 720x404)

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

How fast did you read the manga?

James Kelly
James Kelly

TOgASHI!!! u %$&!&!$"$!

Attached: 1YeXKSw.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1080)

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Sorry to butt into the conversation, but are people really expecting to see Gyro again? At this point it should be a meme.
yeah, that's the Gyro of [x]
Right now we are still 5 arcs away from the Dark Continent, we'll be lucky if Togashi is still alive by the time we get to the Gatekeeper.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Gyro is the Gatekeeper

Attached: 1432793488478.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720)

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Togashi made such a huge deal about Gyro and Gon meeting, that it's reasonable to assume they will. Particularly when they're part of a small number of characters who aren't going to the DC.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Togashi said there'd be 2 or 3 arcs after the succession war. That's DC, Gyro and maybe a finale arc. The trip from the fake DC to the real DC won't be anything special and the DC itself will be a single arc. We're in Yorkshin 2.0 right now and the DC is GI 2.0.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Happening

matsuri.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1522263907/
380 混沌

フィンクス「組むったってなあ...?生憎、こちとらヤーさん同士の揉め事に首突っ込んでる程暇じゃないんでな」
オウ(どの権力にも靡かない個人主義...故に迷惑至極(タチが悪い)!!しかしこちらには切り札がある)
(それはいずれ、この船の均衡を乱すお前ら無法者共への手向けとなるだろう...!!)
オウ「...何か勘違いしてるようだが、手を組むと言ってもこんな取るに足らない侵入者(ヒットマン)を代わりに弾けと言いたいんじゃない」
「確かに空間を移動(ジャンプ)する能力者がこれからの局面において驚異である事は認めよう。だが我々もこの第1層を裏で統べる門番だ。それなりの対処策はある」
「ここでは情報が全てを握るのだよ」
ノブナガ「ほう...。そりゃ感心なこった。がめついようだが先に言っとくぜ。俺達に対する餌(リターン)次第だな。組むか組まないかは」
オウ「...ヒソカ=モロウを探してるんだろう?」
ノブナガ「!!」
フィンクス「...ふんっ、とっくに筒抜けって事か」
フェイタン「そりゃそうね。でないとワタシらここまで誘き寄せた意味ないよ」
オウ「そういう事だ。現在我々は、君らが狩ろうとしてる彼の位置情報を秘密裏にキャッチしている。まだどの組にも漏洩(リーク)していない独占情報だ」
「表向きには懸賞金を出してるんだがね、始めから玉石混淆の目撃情報など宛にしていない」
ノブナガ「...おめえら余程俺達が鬱陶しいようだな。恐らく余所の一家(ファミリー)とも組んでんだろ...?ま、しゃーないがな」

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

!

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

implying we will ever see gyro agin
DELUSIONS

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Who cares. Another hiatus.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

The only thing that is happening is another hiatus.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Yes, I get to see more King Kachou before hiatus

Attached: 46.png (29 KB, 84x86)

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

You forgot
nobunaga's powerful En

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

Last chances soon, any guesses on what's going to happen at the end of the chapter?

Attached: 1499103690249.png (56 KB, 147x270)

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Says Hisoka collides with some Ei-i family goons on deck 3

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

I just realized something

Hxh threads know about cammy but it doesn't seem that Sup Forums knows about.

Sorry anons I won't be around during the hiatus season I'm gonna make sure Sup Forums knows who cammy is.

ALL FOR YOU MY QUEEN

*i appreciate any help I get from any other cammyfans

Attached: cammycol11.jpg (1.34 MB, 2872x2088)

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

They're just miserable as fuck because their favorite shonen that's better than all the others is never ending horseshit that despises genuine entertainment.

Just compare OPM to Hunta Hunta and even narutards would immediately see how incredibly terrible Hunta Hunta obviously is in every aspect imaginable.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

I wish you luck in your endeavors, if all goes well then by the next time HxH threads meet for a new chapter then C*milla/C*mmy will trigger an autoban.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Nice try nigger, but there's like 7 hours until the last nothing burger chapter comes out

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

380 Chaos

FINKUSU: I do not have time to braver himself in a dispute between Kotora Ya, unfortunately ...
Oh (Individualism that does not survive any power ... hence annoying extreme (poor touch) !! However, there is a trump card here)
(It will be a hand for both you and outlaws who disrupt the equilibrium of this ship ... !!)
Oh ... ... It seems I misunderstood something, but I do not want to say that you can play such an intruder (Hitman) instead, even if saying that you would put your hands together. "
"Let's admit that the ability to move (jump) space certainly is a wonder in the coming phase, but we are the gatekeeper who controls this first tier behind the way, there are appropriate countermeasures."
"Information gets everything here"
Nobunaga: "Hou .... That's pretty impressive ... It seems awkward but I will tell you earlier ... It depends on the bait (return) to us.
Oh ... ... Are you looking for Hisoka = Morrow?
Nobunaga "!!"
FINKUSU ... "Hmm, it was like a long time ago?"
Feitan: "Oh yeah, otherwise, it does not make sense to invite me to this place"
Oh "That's it ... Currently we are caught secretly about his position information you are about to hunt, it is monopoly information that has not leaked to any pair yet"
"Although I am giving out prize money for the face, I have not sent it to the sighting information etc. of cobblestones from the beginning"
Nobunaga "... Oh yeah, we seem to be annoying, perhaps you are also organizing with a family (family) that has a good point ... oh, why not?"
Oh "Everything is for order, everything is kept from the lowest layer like a sweep.It's no exception on this ship.No worry, he's definitely here. Evidence Let me show you a little bit. "
Sha - Aen of Sha - Ai 's young head appeared from behind, to realize the BW number model just in case.
Oh "Important Voice"

Liam Green
Liam Green

Can't like things like a normal human being or criticize without getting ass hurt. You fanboys are all awful equally. The shades of crap doesn't change if its from a different cow.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

"It reproduces precisely with a miniature except the structure (the structure) where the caster is staying, the thing which is realized in all, the idea in it, the doll changes the distribution every hour, and touches it There is no effect on the main body "
"That is, the number of times of use 24 times per day is the ability to monitor restrictions"
Show-En, disassemble the model and show a further overhead view. There are countless passengers, brigades gathered at the table. When you disassemble the hideout of Sha-A family, which is your current location, people there are fully reproduced.
Finks "... a fascinating ability is a bad taste ability in the middle"
Feitan "But it's a rare thing, I bet you want a headmaster."
Sho-en erases the model and gets out of the model.
Oh "I want to investigate infiltration instead of ourselves who can not move from one layer (here) to another." It is about the ability of a woman named Morena, the head of the A family in three layers. "
"We have confirmed that the members of the Ai family who had gathered at the hide so far scattered all three layers at once, which we speculate that her ability fulfilled the speech conditions "
"And there is also information that there is a panic attack like a pecking honeycomb in the 3rd layer, may also be related to that warp-capable person."
Nobunaga "... Is it all for balance?"
Ow: That's right.
"Do you understand? Leave it to us to hit the roof of the ceiling, you guys want me to investigate the body, let me guide you through the secret connection to 3 layers"
"... How do you like? Outsider people"
Nobunaga "... Whether the answers we want are coming back to the questions we will throw from now ..."
Oh ... "Please say it."
Nobunaga "... Hisoka is in 3 layers (there)"
Oh, quietly nod.
Nobunaga, watch Finks and Feitan with a smiley smile. Both of them emit violent aura.
Nobunaga "... Take a ride !!"

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

CAMMMY PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH

I NEED IT
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA HI ONE PIECE BOYSSSSS WANT TO FUCK ME RAW IN THE ASS MMMMMMMM I LOVE A BIG FAT BULL COCK FUCK ME HARDERRRRR

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Oh ... I can not keep ... the original source of conflict is limited to sending to others, if it lives forever there, second and third arrows will fall down on you ... after all the essence is a banquer. I can not see the artistic cheeks of ... ...!)

Three layers, Misai is watching the victims lying on the bed of emergency medical aid stations.
Health group leader's look "However, 埒 does not turn out ... Even though it's just a shortage of people, the damage will continue to increase on the spot so accelerating ...!"
Misai "We applied to the defense forces to collect the relief supplies to each layer and the documents asking for the support of the criminal investigators, but the time it takes to accept it is too painful ... sorry but hold me now ...! ! "
Misai (in the testimony of the victim and witness
The main common terms found in
Eradicate and strangle by using familiar objects (including attempted)
Of the perpetrators, some indicators of "level" indicator
three apparently committed crimes)
(And the numbers of these testimonies are decreasing in the order of to In the case of 3, only two cases currently have the capacity of the discharge system that creates the space that Cashew said,
Enhancement ability person who tore the body of many human beings with the bare hands nuts said ...
The first thing I came up with was a group of offenders, including operating personnel who conditionally expanded the target to Setsuguma expression ... But in view of Cashew · case this line is thin ... The toilet man is his own I was concerned about the level ...
It is hard to imagine that we will dig a tomb hole that informs us of the ability to recover him at the last minute, which is one of the pieces, just because he badly witnesses to witness ...
And furthermore, there are two points that I do not understand ...)

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

she is a gift

Attached: 64438869-p15-master1200.jpg (222 KB, 524x750)

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

(First of all existence ... probably the level is the number of murderers who committed ...! If the operation system rises by strengthening the training and the physical body is strengthened ... In a somewhat inappropriate expression However, progress against the result of is too much ...!)
(It is clear that it is an attack by a non-ability person who is not accustomed also to the use of the aura, from the scar of most victims who received the murderous here!
(Normally, victims who are manipulated under attacks that satisfy the conditions by the manipulating ability personnel, thereby forcibly opening the borehole in the body to temporarily or semi-permanently draw out a potential aura Body ... !!)
(And even the way of is too poor ... If it is the man who was manipulated in a cashew · case ...)

Ruaney "Wait ... wait ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ...... 10 ... 20?"
"Uwwa 21!"
"Okay ... !! Level and number of people are shifted by 1"
"Kisso ... It's a feeling of worry ... Which fit ...! Damn ...!"
Cashew "I did not understand what you said"

(... ... ... Which do you want to fit?
(... Level 20 breaks down ... and then escapes from level 21 ... If you say escape "if possible" ...)
(... if level starts from 1, and Cashew's roommate is exactly 20 th ... ...)
(Tsujiki matches !!)
(Capability person (body) is one person !!)
(The expression of operation was wrong in the first place)
(No opening of pore, activation condition not dependent on external shock ...)
(Eg body fluids, and infections)
(In other words, it is parasitic type with free will!)
(Acquisition of philosophy (gift) at level 21 ... !!)
(Next, to the next step ...)

Misai "... ... I was licked"
Look ... "What's the matter?"
Misai "And hate myself, this is a simple reasoning, getting hints carefully, and it will take time so far ...!"
Look "... hi ..."
Misai, clever face. I look up. But as soon as it is restored.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

Misai "I'm going out for a bit of people, I asked for watch because I tried drugs at the department where Cheadles are located at once."
Misai (As much as you can afford to investigate the crime hunter's survey speed ... !! I wonder if I can easily escape ... !!)
(Here we cut off the main cause and stop the damage !!)

A cult which attempts to find hinoki by using the ability of paper in a five-layer aisle.
Illumi stands suddenly there.
Illumi: What are you doing?
I turn around with ignoring the cult and try to leave.
Illumi "Kill has already taken me, I will not return home anymore, maybe"
Cult, keep walking while leaning.
Illumi keeps going beside it.
Illumi "Here, I thought that you do not have anything to do with this case, because it's nothing short of entering the brigade."
"And 100% of killing Hisoka for you is impossible, as long as there is not anything good -"
Cult 'shut up'
Stopping by saying so, I will look at Illumi while releasing her murder.
Cult "I do not care about Kill your older something"
"I just wanted to get out of the house where you are, I just wanted to do whatever the tray was, but now I am in the brigade (here) and I do my own work."
"I do not know if I can kill him now, but I will do my best and there is a plan if it's a plan."
Start walking again. Illumi staring at it while grinning.
Cult, I will stop again and turn around.
Cult: "And, it's not, Al sister"
Illumi floating a distorted smile on his face while watching the cults walking away.
Illumi "Blood can not fight,"
"I want to kill you as soon as possible ... Hisoka"

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

HxHfags will still drain Togashi's urethra once he inevitable returns and shits out a couple of chapters.

You faggots never learn.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

IM GONNA NAME MY DAUGHTER CAMILLA AND FUCK HER RAW IN THE AZZ ON HER 4TH BIRTHDAY

CAMMY MAMMY

Cooper James
Cooper James

Zeri with data and training with one layer
Camilla being restrained
Benjamin talking something
Biscuit and Hanzo putting a rehearsal on Vererge
Iznabi who is perplexed when he heard the impression of Tyson's textbook
Find out magical powers in bed Fugetsu
Mouth of a mosquito sound toy and a colortie hand while studying
Clapica and Bill Bererenente
Under the supervision of the twelve guys, sleeping beyond
The miniature cut of Hoy Corow who continues to drink while continuing to laugh alone continues

And a man 's miniature walking alone on the alley, wearing a three - layer hood

The man and the fellow of the Aye family collide with the shoulder.
Member A "Hey, you're supposed to ... Is your eyeball in the day after tomorrow?"
Man"..."
Member B: "How about if you say something? If you do not know the Ai family (us) here, are not you free !?"
The assassins attack the man, but the man captures them with a plurality of rubbers extending from the index finger, and swings together and repels them.
"Do not rush on the main dish"
"A fun fun party has just begun ..."

Closed from next issue

I am sorry every time every time. I will definitely return home by the end of the year. Yoshihiro

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Stop posting that google translate shit.

In other new, raws confirm Alluka is in fact female.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

these few chapters had me more hyped than all the chapters of One Piece that came out in the same time
this. 10 chapters of hxh = 50 chapters of one piss. especially now, where one piss chapters reads as fast as a bleach chapters a few years back.

all the princes will die
I don't think it is true, togashi is building up a lot of subplots about lower princes wanting to escape, espcially twins, dragon boy dimension room, milf wants none of it, and halkenberg wanting to cease the war. Togashi isn't the kind of hack to make the 13th prince suddenly overpower everyone by destiny, so I expect the winner to be one of the top princes, and those will die until 1 is left.

thx for the explantion, i was confused too.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

CAMMY MAMMY SNIFF MY PEEPEE HAIRS WHEN I ITCH MY PEEPEE IT GETS HARD HEEEHEHE

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Are these spoilers legit?

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

CAMMMMMYYYMYMYMYMY

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Nice fanfiction, i'm 99% certain it will be better than the actual chapter

Attached: 50028785-p5-master1200.jpg (372 KB, 1077x699)

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

end of the year. Yoshihiro
So it's really next year then.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

Find out magical powers in bed Fugetsu
I'll show Fuu my magical powers in bed.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Why is Togashi so highly rated for his shit writing?

Chase King
Chase King

BECAUSE HE MADE C A M M Y

Attached: cammyprince.jpg (346 KB, 926x1280)

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

Ging IS Yusuke, just more selfish.
Who said HxH is for """"genuine entertainment""""?
This is pretty much Togashi's project. The guy is rich as fuck, has a loving family and hangs out with chumps at SJ, he doesn't do manga for a living but for his own self interest. And we read his work along with other shounenshit like normal human beings with a brain you dumb kid.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

Based Togashi leaving us with a nice meaty chapter for us to dissect.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

I'm just stating the fact that the pretentiousness of the Togashit fandom is extremely pitiful since their very own series is one of the most uninteresting manga ever written.

The OPM comparison was just to show that Hunta Hunta doesn't have one quality that a weekly manga should have and it can't even do that right.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7X3Me4qPTY8

Attached: 1505078563047.png (34 KB, 633x758)

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

I'm already 30 mate. I love this manga, but the amount of chapter we get every year don't match the years of life Togashi has left(considering his health condition).

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

you will die before Hiatus X Hiatus finishes.

Attached: 1521076149744.png (240 KB, 420x879)

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

If you weren't a brainlet, you would realize that spoiler came from the guy who has been giving us spoilers over the last couple of weeks.

James Long
James Long

Look at this false flagged thread and see where the >the pretentiousnes came from, shitposter. You have a brain, don't you?

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

C a m i l l a can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost..

C a m i l l a can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed..

Since beginning less time darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to C a m i l l a

Attached: tumblr-osbhabI51N1tandono1-400.png (73 KB, 400x399)

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT YEAR HISOKEKS AND MY VENGEANCE WILL BE TITANIC!

Attached: 1465509628968.png (358 KB, 600x553)

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Attached: tpgg.jpg (131 KB, 520x417)

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Confirms is a strong word. All this does is put Kalluto in the same role of enabling mental illness as Killua. Being away from a strong, sensible role model like Illumi for so long has clearly scrambled his brain.

David Taylor
David Taylor

tl;dr:
Cha-Ar guy knows that Hisoka is in Tier 3 but will only give info to the Spiders if they do what he says.
Mizaistom has figured out that the Hei-Li have some kind of contagious ability that goes up when they kill and gives them a Hatsu without Nen Baptism. But is confused and is going to see Cheadle (Leorio cameo next volume maybe!)
Illumi confirms he wants to kill Hisoka, I guess,
Cummy goes to jail again? Everyone else just does the same we saw last time.
Hisoka is in Tier 3 and kills two Hei-Li.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

moon on his cheek
moon = luna
luini
Daaah, it was so obvious and i just realised it

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Who said HxH is for """"genuine entertainment""""?
So you like reading a boring shitfest that accomplishes absolutely nothing in the series worth noting?

You and every other dickrider in this thread are definitely mentally retarded for defending such a lazy, inconsiderate hack for this long.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

wang used his nen ability to easily find where hisoka was

based

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

Hey don't get mad at the messenger for informing you to wipe that Togashit jizz off your chest and chin and enjoy that monstrous hiatus you love so damn much.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

lazy, inconsiderate hack
Same old phrases from shitposters. Looking down on people with different interests sure strokes your pitiful ego huh ?
That's pretentiousness right there for other fags in this thread to take note.

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

nigger I don't read chink and these spoilers are crazy early, excuse me for being dubious.

Attached: 1501198387201.jpg (174 KB, 690x466)

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

this thread needs more pitou

Attached: 50737755-p0.jpg (630 KB, 800x1000)

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

But I'm entertaining you right now while waiting for more discussions. Are you mad about that ?

Attached: okotta.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

What we really need is more homo

Attached: 7d1d7374e511a97dc009c12af95a52a1.jpg (169 KB, 759x524)

William Nelson
William Nelson

Attached: 1463730751917.jpg (16 KB, 208x189)

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Attached: 43831029-p0.jpg (211 KB, 640x800)

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Attached: 6nvkladwY1tjq7dvo1-1280.png (1.49 MB, 1242x1920)

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Our hunter x hunter threads are broken.

RIP

Attached: hisolul.jpg (74 KB, 308x449)

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

I'm digging HxH schedule desu. We get a volume-sized release with great quality every time he comes back. Honestly that is amazing.

Attached: 1440479490074.jpg (67 KB, 290x358)

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Attached: 48639499-p23-master1200.png (1.08 MB, 1048x1500)

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

Attached: 43bb3e4652c0bd5962805dd3ef39fb9c.jpg (53 KB, 564x767)

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

I'd rather have two volumes of shitty doodles.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

Better than the last hundred chapters Togashit shitted out? Of course but even flash animation hentai is more appealing nowadays.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Attached: 43171974-p0-master1200.jpg (233 KB, 406x715)

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

great quality
lmao no. It's always boring shit.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

It's not even amazing. 10 chapters every year or two is absolutely pathetic and we still haven't made any significant progress on the boat.

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

I'll take quantity over QUALITY in a heartbeat

Attached: 32809177-p12-master1200.jpg (459 KB, 1000x725)

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

flash animation hentai
List them for thy brethren, assuming you have a list in the first place

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

no ging
no leorio
more hiatus

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 1465184736262.jpg (22 KB, 233x326)

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

Did you know that Pitou is at the very least 6 feet tall?

Attached: 3065784.jpg (833 KB, 1400x1400)

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Gyro will end up with an Ai that can grant wishes like Nanika but has an equivalent exchange requirement and will use it for his evil purposes and to get Gon's nen back to try to recruit him as a minion. In exchange for giving back his ability to use nen, the person that he sacrificed all his potential to kill has to come back as well and Gon would agree because him using nen again is all he cares about, meanwhile back at not north korea Pitou's body is restored and she comes back to life.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

madhouse suc--

Attached: 1516515496301.jpg (210 KB, 1280x720)

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Attached: 421bee79cae10fd7a41f5815baebe0fd.jpg (36 KB, 563x406)

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Queen Bee has all the shit that you're looking for on Hentai Haven and their work even has less frames than Hunta Hunta has chapters in a year.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

I'm so fucking sorry, Leoriobro.

Attached: 1520998112762.png (25 KB, 482x267)

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

I don’t get why Shakespeare and Marlowe fans are always fighting. Marlowe slow-wrote serious mature plays while old Shaky wrote quick money makers joking about sex and farts. Very good jokes to be sure, but why compare? I’m fine with my one Marlow play per five years and ill keep myself entertained with something less complex like OP in the mean time.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

This arc started in 2012 and we finally got on the boat in 2016. Why should anyone care about Hunter x Hunter? The last two batches has proved Togashi is going to milk this series just for volume $$$ and Jump will never care since that one volume is always in the top 5 sale rankings. This shit should've ended after the election arc.

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

Attached: 1503125922185.jpg (264 KB, 652x801)

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Is Leorio the most neglected ""main character"" in all of shonen?

Attached: 1499745534427.jpg (59 KB, 258x350)

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

Doubtful. You can only compare to Gon and Gon is almost never drawn to scale. Look at this nonsense for example.

Attached: Hunter-X-Hunter-v21-050.jpg (726 KB, 2037x3056)

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

He's been nothing but a side character for years now.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Resolve the story with only 2 main characters getting closure
2011 fags ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1491870787931.png (198 KB, 379x353)

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Attached: 1243126524763453.jpg (137 KB, 1300x1146)

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Attached: 1490808435730.png (1.38 MB, 1000x1414)

Brody White
Brody White

What's wrong with that exactly?

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Well aren't you modest enough to not fully announce your shit taste here ?
Also
frames
comparing manga to hentai

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Reminder to re-read the manga during hiatus so we have less retarded speedreader questions next time.

Attached: 1518805703485.png (831 KB, 1767x1300)

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Attached: 62dba2c6d62982d8786ecefa8a694bb6.jpg (324 KB, 800x600)

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Attached: 2123588.jpg (588 KB, 700x1028)

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

2011 anime is hot garbage but whatever you say.

Kurapika's story could've easily been resolved in the election arc if Togashi felt like it and Leorio is lucky to have something to do if Togashi can remember his character. Enjoy having another three king saga tier ending when Togashi gets bored.

Attached: 1464214578179.png (120 KB, 625x650)

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

One thing people don't consider is that he's in the best condition he's been in for the past ten years.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

One day bros.

One day...

Attached: Dark-Continent.png (2.08 MB, 800x1200)

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

I don't think Shoot is well over 7 feet tall.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

anyone who is surprised is too naive to be alive.

this is not even disappointing news, it should have been expected from the very beginning.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Gon

Attached: 1517292673992.png (46 KB, 153x295)

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Kurapika's story could've easily been resolved in the election arc
How? Kurapika wasn't even in the arc.

Luke Price
Luke Price

watched all of 2011
watched all of 1999
read the entire manga
never spent a penny

Who here /doesnt have the right to bitch about hiatus/

Attached: 1508367973179.jpg (117 KB, 500x855)

David Rivera
David Rivera

did you watch the shitty fanfic movies tho

James Cruz
James Cruz

How do you even resolve someone's arc if they were in it for literally one page, move the goal post to " He has all the eyes so he'll just kill himselfs :^)"? You're a fucking retarded nigger.

Attached: 4345235645657.jpg (216 KB, 720x540)

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Please tell me the end of the year part is at least fake and he ll be returning sooner.

Attached: 15478y9676645.png (533 KB, 615x336)

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

I never spent a penny either. It's just I would rather spend the seconds, minutes, hours, and days of my life on something else other than Hiatus X Hiatus

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Biscuit is cute. CUTE.

Attached: cute.png (20 KB, 146x189)

Ethan White
Ethan White

t. wellGAY

Ayden White
Ayden White

yes

I try to justify my thievery with all the yu yu hakusho dvds I bought in the early 2000s

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Quit slacking off and practice your Ten, Vergei.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

She's the part I miss the most about this mess. Post Biscuit.

Attached: Biscuit.Krueger.full.1869108.jpg (649 KB, 915x880)

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Well that really has more to do with Shoot than Gon, doesn't it? He doesn't look to be well over 7 feet any way, Gon compared to Knuckle in that shot is similar to shots with Gon and Leorio standing next to eachother, showing that Knuckle's height is comparable to Leorio's. If you brought Shoot up he'd be under 7 feet.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

I guess the other bugs are just really tall and Pitou squats a lot.

In that case I shall shift the direction of my perverse fantasies. Thanks user.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Attached: 1503441183947.png (24 KB, 500x500)

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

what are the chances that the ending to this will be just as bad or worse than YYH

Attached: 1499431745707.jpg (214 KB, 460x560)

James Williams
James Williams

Bisky is literally "Get you a girl who can do both"

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

gorilla lookin ass bitch

Attached: 1515924467926.png (329 KB, 367x554)

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

Attached: QHzT4xf.jpg (16 KB, 499x375)

Jack White
Jack White

"look to be" is different from actually measuring this, user. Gon isn't realistically portrayed as 154 cm in most scenarios, and if he's supposed to represent canon height in that panel then Shoot measures out to be taller than 7 feet.
Got any good, recent panels of Leorio and Gon side by side? I guarantee they wouldn't actually measure out a 40cm difference.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Togashi gave YYH the ending he did because Jump was busting his balls and breaking his back. Since now he could piss in everyone's coffee at Jump and they would still drink it, he doesn't have that kind of pressure.

Attached: the-back-pain-begins.png (68 KB, 248x267)

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Inb4 he talks about idol shit in the weekly comment

Attached: 1444330383054.png (363 KB, 769x742)

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

I believed.....

Attached: togashilie.png (1.45 MB, 1169x768)

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Attached: angrybiscuit.png (241 KB, 500x343)

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

She's so cute. I love Bisuke. <3

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

We can only infer and use the very few given character heights to help. I found another piece of "evidence" though. I don't know if you'd agree or not but it seems to me that all of the older characters in the series are over 6 feet tall, so I assume Knuckle is as well. One screenshot shows Meruem being a few inches shorter than Knuckle while two others show Pitou as being at a very similar height to Meruem. So, maybe not "At the very least 6 feet tall" but more "around 6 feet tall".

Attached: 201803291522300958-gdlctu.jpg (242 KB, 1072x2250)

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

I want to impregnate Pitou and have a litter of human/CA hybrids.

Attached: 1496619141469.png (157 KB, 500x625)

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

very unlikely

I still really would like to see how he would have ended the sensui arc had WSJ not interfered

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

I love seeing this strawman argument every time you Wan-Pissfags get backed into a corner.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

I wouldnt use the 2011 anime as a reference

Attached: kurapika-JUST.jpg (99 KB, 456x297)

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Why is she so perfect?

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

Nevermind that comparison is fine. I saw that in the manga too, however it seems Knuckle is taller than Pouf, and Pouf is supposed to be notably taller than Meruem, yet Meruem doesn't seem much shorter than Knuckle. I can easily believe Knuckle is over 6 feet tall, but the fact of the matter is Togashi is pretty inconsistent with characters between chapters and definitely isn't drawing Gon to scale at all times.

Attached: Hunter-X-Hunter-v29-023.jpg (1.51 MB, 2037x3056)

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Here's an explanation in a nutshell: Togashi's a hack.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

At the very least I think we can say Pitou is a pretty big girl

Attached: 50302342-p0.png (134 KB, 417x822)

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Did anyone ever say otherwise unironically?

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

pitou's a fem----

Attached: 1512924267473.png (171 KB, 431x433)

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

???

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

literally 1 (ONE) day after I decide to pick up the manga
JUST
It's partly my fault for getting disappointed, hoping togashi might change this time around

Attached: 1522238504302.jpg (89 KB, 430x678)

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

did manga scans come out?

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

implying we dont enjoy this

Attached: ZB2PMlY.jpg (381 KB, 1918x1080)

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

No. Truth be told, we don't have entirely reliable text spoilers yet.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

I wouldn't estimate much higher than ~175cm

Attached: Hunter-X-Hunter-v26-070.jpg (1.37 MB, 2037x3056)

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Would love it if he just swaps to a snk chapter release model.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

O MY TWO YEAR HIATUS

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Why is Togashit's writing so boring?

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

where's everyone getting two years from?

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

That's the average length of Togashi's hiatuses.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

lol why did this thread immediately devolve into shitting on other series for no reason

I don't even give a shit about Hunter x Hunter, I stopped following it years ago because I lost interest. But that's not the point, Togashi is a lazy writer and no scapegoating of other shonen manga can change that.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

I don't even give a shit about Hunter x Hunter
What are you doing here? Fuck off.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

If you don't like the thread, don't enter the thread. That's not a hard concept.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

So, is Killua’s generation the last generation of the Zoldyck family? Illumi and Killua are gay, Kalluto and Alluka are trannies, and Milluki is a permavirgin. I don’t see how the family bloodline can be passed down at this rate.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

Attached: 1496085889239.gif (44 KB, 353x364)

Christian King
Christian King

no one in the zoldyck family is gay

go back to twitter

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

no one in the zoldyck family is gay
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lol.jpg (17 KB, 350x263)

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

being this in denial
wew

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

What are the odds for the hiatus to end after 6 months instead of a year?
Fuck you Togashi, I'm sure the back pain isn't so bad to the point that you need to put out 10 chapters a year

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

there is no hiatus yet, it's not confirmed

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

Why do you think the Pregnancy Stone exists? Obviously, so Gon and Killua could have kids.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

According to the spoilers we have right now, Togash says he'll be back within the end of this year.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

I want to kiss Pitou

Attached: 1494172333764.jpg (78 KB, 640x683)

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

I want to hug Pitou

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

Which of course means he'll be back next year.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Attached: 67450881-p0.png (2.89 MB, 2680x3287)

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

tfw no grape flavored cat trap gf

Attached: 1509914595045.gif (2.15 MB, 380x213)

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

Didn't Dragon Quest 11 just get a localization announcement? lel

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

So the Twitter link in OP isn't a source?

Which spoilers?

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

You wake up one day and find out that you have become this faggot, whats the first thing you do?

inb4 fuck Pitou

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

If I was Meleoron I'd start breath excersizes and prepare for big heists.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Meleoron isn't a fag, I forgot the pic with the faggot I was talking about.

Attached: Meruemking12.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080)

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

So the Twitter link in OP isn't a source?

I won't believe it until I see the end of the chapter

Attached: 1512630067168.png (170 KB, 393x768)

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Fuck Pitou

Attached: 67214862-p0.jpg (142 KB, 750x516)

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

sorry m8, pretty sure that guy is well known for leaking reputable wsj info

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

You're a fag.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

This one

Although it's way too early, so there's a good chance it's fake. Who knows

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Attached: 1483910067467.jpg (1.06 MB, 903x1300)

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

If I woke up one day as the strongest organism in the world, I guess I would steal some money and go back to college. Wait, if I was born in the real world, I guess I'd be a weird bug man. I guess then I would go wherever I wanted and try to avoid humans.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

Ftfy

Attached: 63a3cb0c0077e79a17d5ef499cd7cbce.jpg (218 KB, 566x708)

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

endgame right here, folks.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Attached: Togashi-congratulates-Oda-for-20-years-of-OP.jpg (101 KB, 2048x1152)

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

The problem with God's Accomplice irl is that the human breath span is not enough time to accomplish much.

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

it's...not...fair...

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

tfw you remember Gon can hold his breath for over 5 minutes while carrying 400lbs of meat on his back
meleron can barely last a minute while being carried

Attached: 1494846659454.jpg (57 KB, 728x1064)

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

Meleoron was a chain smoker.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

not...fair...

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

Togashi is taking a break to make the next chapters, not to rest

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

light weight

Attached: 1492671469290.gif (999 KB, 500x281)

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

This is why Kurapika Dolphin Chaining God's Accomplice onto Morel is so strong.

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Yonko here. There is no hiatus. It's an april fools lol.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

post timestamped dick or fake

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

I wonder if Togashi has any intention of finishing the series or if he's just going to write it till he drops.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

That is why it's so OP, it's called a self imposed restriction for a reason

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Considering he said that he's going to try to pick up the pace to finish it before he dies, the answer is clear.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

He lied

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Lol no.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

lying faggot

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

ywn be pinned down by this sinister cat bug, your clothing ripped off before you can blink and all you can see behind you is Pitou's monstrous footlong erection, the giant uncut cock boiling over with precum lines up to your unwitting asshole and spears you like the trash you are, thrusting in and out at a ludicrous pace without build up using only pre-ejaculate and your own rectal blood as lubricant, Pitou laughing devilishly as your body falls limp under the plowing, quickly picked up by puppet strings from your hands while your rear is held in place by the cat's giant penis, made into a half-living onahole as Pitou fucks you over and over and over, Pitou's huge testicles slamming into your puny human balls shooting electrifying pleasure up your spine with every smack, blood pooling in your head and all you can hear is Pitou's laughs, purs, and the sick noise of wet fuck flesh slapping against itself without abandon, weighed down by Pitou spooning your back while fucking you mercilessly, Pitou's stiff puffy nipples dragging up and down your bare back, the mauling in your asshole quickens as Pitou approaches climax, soon filled by endless torrents of cum, Pitou's boiling hot jizz fills every crevice, thick and white and sticky semen burning you from the inside out, and all you can do is cum uncontrollably from the inhuman pain and pleasure inflicted upon every facet of your being, having been transformed into Pitou's toy in the best way possible, gladly receving Pitou's tongue down your throat and seed in your ass, you're thoroughly fucked until your mortal body perishes and then you're fucked some more

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

please no

Attached: 1492308356271.png (96 KB, 886x1724)

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Was this on the Chairman election arc? Those characters and Beyond crew sure looked a lot like OP designs.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

He, now I just had fun thinking a scenari owere Kuroro steals Morau's ability and he just can't breath enough smoke to make it useful.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

No, it was on the boat. One of the chapters with Stealth Dolphin. There were a bunch of tiny references drawn all over the place.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

I'm going to make Nagasaki look like a fucking joke

Attached: 1520836598422.png (860 KB, 887x1097)

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

What?

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

The Japanese people will pay for Togashis crime.
*inhale*
O

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

i hope mizai does something cool

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

We're the spoiler posted?

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

we was

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

beautiful

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

AAAAAAAGGGHHHH TOGASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

Am mad

Attached: giphy-(5).gif (799 KB, 475x264)

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

TOGASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

Attached: 1501036175100.jpg (47 KB, 599x528)

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

DONT STAY ANOTHER GODDAMN WORD. UP UNTIL NOW, I'VE BEEN POLITE. IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ELSE - WORD ONE - I WILL KILL TOGASHI. AND WHEN MY TAINTED SPIRIT FINDS ITS DESTINATION, I WILL TOPPLE THE MASTER OF THAT DARK PLACE. FROM MY BLACK THRONE, I WILL LASH TOGETHER A MACHINE OF BONE AND BLOOD, AND FUELED BY MY HATRED FOR TOGASHI THIS FEAR ENGINE WILL BORE A HOLE BETWEEN THIS WORLD AND THAT ONE. WHEN IT BEGINS, YOU WILL HEAR THE SOUND OF CHILDREN SCREAMING - AS THOUGH FROM A GREAT DISTANCE. A SMOKING ORB OF NOTHING WILL GROW ABOVE YOUR BED, AND FROM IT WILL EMERGE A THOUSAND STARVING CROWS. AS I SLIP THROUGH THE WIDENING MAW IN MY NEW FORM, YOU WILL CATCH ONLY A GLIMPSE OF MY RADIANCE BEFORE YOU ARE INCINERATED. THEN, AS TEARS OF BUBBLING PITCH STREAM DOWN MY FACE, MY DARK WORK WILL BEGIN. I WILL OPEN ONE OF MY SIX MOUTHS, AND I WILL SING THE SONG THAT ENDS EARTH.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Do it.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

DOES ANYONE STILL HAVE THAT LEWD FEM KURAPIKA FOLDER?

David Powell
David Powell

Mizai questioned a drug dealer of Heil-Ly Family who survived Luini's massacre(Luini's also Heil-Ly)
He said:
He knew nothing about Nen or Morena's ability.
One of Heil-Ly family's member has an ability of turning mixed drugs into high quality drugs.
Mizai also questioned a reporter named Barrel. he's well-versed in Kakin's underworld.
He thinks the reason Morena had been keeping quiet about her Nen and plan to her people was related to its conditions.
Mizai concluded that Morena is behind this.
Kalluto made a hisoka shaped paper to locate him. the paper soared to the ceiling so he guessed he's on higher tiers.
Using Illumi's connection with Heil-Ly Family (he once worked with them), Illumi and Kalluto made it to tier 3.
Illumi noticed Matchi's thread stretched all over.
End

Attached: berebill.jpg (160 KB, 1266x1602)

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

That's a neat ability. Useful for dealing drugs and not too flashy.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Post the source.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Mizai ran across Illumi and Kalluto on tier 3.
Forgot this part

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

MY togashi will be back after finishing builders 2

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

We One Piece now.
I thought that way 4 years ago when DC concept was introduced. But after 4 years, we're still at the same point basically.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

tfw Devil's Sonata subplot will be never resolved
It's basically sure thing at this point. Shame, it is the most interesting one for me from obsucre HxH plot points. And Melody is a good character too.

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

where are the real leaks

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

Mizai: Spiders are here?
Illumi: Yes. all of us.
Mizai: what are they plotting? could it be revenge on Kurapika?

I don't know why Mizai thought Illumi was part of spiders.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

where the fuck do I go to talk about hunter x hunter once the hiatus kicks in

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

So how many years to beat Berserk's boat ride? Because it's certain we'll beat it at this point.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

quality story
Didn't even read the rest

Attached: 1437073514561.jpg (17 KB, 175x175)

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

people do brains transplants
retard still cant cure his back

John Long
John Long

people do brain transplants
no they don't

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

tumblr/reddit

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

:(

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

The absolute state of One Piece threads right now
You're so fucking brutal, Oda.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

no

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

Attached: gon-down-river.webm (1.94 MB, 640x480)

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

what happened?

i don't read one piece spoilers

did the year of sanji finally begin?

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Year of Sanji's death

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

2 years
Did I miss something or are you exaggerating?

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

The final panel is the Strawhat's ruined flag floating in the water
BREAK NEXT WEEK

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

supforums.com/thread/170503797/anime

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

That's your own incurable autism which makes you actually believe that this manga isn't utter shit written by a procrastinating hack.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

You're probably beating your dick right now you hiatus slut. Also that's how terrible this garbage series is, shit taste for brains.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit