Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Kobayashi effortlessly attained the 4th highest rank a wizard can get
Has zero magical ability
Tohru is unique among dragons in that she can produce her own mana
Is the temptation of using magic going to be what finally gets her to eat Tohru's tail?

Attached: tail.jpg (78 KB, 640x360)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

wasn't the point of the relax chapter that tohru accepted that kobayashi doesn't want to eat it and thus won't offer it again?

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Yes, but now there's a potentially a reason for her wanting to eat it. Does Kobayashi "need" to use magic? Of course not, she has Tohru, who is a skilled sorceress in her own right. But if Kobayashi's curiosity ever gets the best of her, then she's gonna suck up her pride and eat it.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

That's weird, why is the thread autosaging? Does Sup Forums have words that automatically triggers it like when you put the word "waifu" in the op of a thread on /v/?

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

Believe OP can't bump their own thread.

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Kobayashi's curiosity ever gets the best of her
Naa. I don't see that happening. The only thing that would get Kobayashi to do such, would be if the situation needed magic or else something bad would happen. Only then can I see Kobayashi sucking it up.

autosaging
Surely you mean sliding user?

Attached: kobayashi.png (66 KB, 332x553)

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

I've 99% sure I've bumped my own threads before, I thought anyone just couldn't bump a thread consecutively.
No, pretty sure it wasn't bumping at all. Started browsing the catalog 2 minutes after I posted and saw that this thread was right behind a thread on page 6 that hadn't had a reply in 10 minutes.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

everyone's forgotten about this show already

Attached: 1521312657655.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Have they? is it confirmed a season 2 yet

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

no. the manga is too """""controversial""""" for them to do it

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

When I posted I was the 3rd poster.
This means that you don't bump your own thread, and the other poster could have saged the thread.

Whatever do you mean?
I was under the impression """they""" promoted this stuff.

Attached: stap.png (240 KB, 510x794)

Blake King
Blake King

S2 soon.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Would you eat a dragon's tail?

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Has zero magical ability
She has no INNATE magic ability. But she is tricked into studying magic while never having cast a spell. And her lack of innate power is actually irrelevant, because her familiar Touru is a mana aura beast.

The only reason she has no reason to cast spells, is because Touru is already a proficient magic user and thus has no need to have Kobayashi do the work.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Yeah why not?

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

just post kanna everywhere, i mean physically post her around your town

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Many hive minds have not forgotten.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-01-28-21h42m26s003.png (933 KB, 1280x738)

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

The poison? Unless sudoku is part of your master plan.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

someone without kmagical ability has the best dragon as a familiar
guess who is the favorite character of the DM

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

The real question is why is the president getting Kobayashi to do this? And also whether or not he somehow orchestrated her meeting with Tohru. And even whether or not Kobayashi's exposure to the magic code might have shielded her from the god sword that she pulled from Tohru.

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Magic is programming so maybe she gets even better at work while improving her magic, so win-win

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

The real question is why is the president getting Kobayashi to do this
talent scouting?
the fact that we don't know what the author is going to do as he is unpredictable makes him a good author

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit