Do nip JK actually wear twintails? You don't really see anyone past primary school age wear them here...

Do nip JK actually wear twintails? You don't really see anyone past primary school age wear them here, and even then it was pretty rare as far as I can recall.

Attached: 003_1491078635.png (1288x1820, 616K)

fucking delete this, oy vey

It's almost like anime/manga is well known for unrealistic hair styles.

You... have a point there

Its almost like you design characters to tell people about the character!
Twin tails for childish personality and smoking for bad boys, etc etc.

Attached: 1417079664825 (2).jpg (2000x1027, 567K)

>diapers
Those look more like training pants/pull-ups.

Consider someone trying to wear twintails like they do in mango. You'd need to hold lots of hair without it falling down and getting all over. It'd be uncomfortable, and a thinner type doesn't have to same look.

I actually wore twintails in high school, because I was a huge weeb back then. No one ever commented on that or openly found it weird, but yeah, I was the only girl in school with this hairstyle as far as I know.

She thinks the MC has a diaper fetish because lolmisunderstandings.
She gets proper tape-ons in the most recent chapter.

if it's a misunderstanding then why does she downgrade to tape-on diapers?

>downgrade
The other two girls already where pullups and cloth so she thinks she'll get his attention by doing something unique.

>btw im a girl xD
Fuck off.

Attached: 1520272590523.jpg (240x296, 12K)

But if it was a misunderstanding why is she still wearing diapers at all? source?

Leave the lady be or you will have to deal with me.

Omujo! Omutsu Joshi
The author hurt his back recently so new chapters are slow.

>>>/reddit/ soykid

May I ask what’s the appeal of diapers and why are there people who has diaper fetish?

I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this sooner. I never would have guessed a non-h manga of my fetish would ever be made. The only other instances I can think of are one-off gags and that one character form Elfen Lied

oh what is this?
this is not good.
NO

>May I ask what’s the appeal of diapers
Anything from enjoying humiliation, a sense of security, an assist to other form of role play, among other things.
>why are there people who has diaper fetish?
There really aren't, though it might seem to be amplified since its an easy way to trigger people outside of /d/ or /aco/. Prime shitposting material.

twintails aren't that bad user, calm down.

they look and feel cute
CUTE

>There really aren't
???

It's not currently popular, so no. The most common styles are short, shoulder length or a single pony tail. I've only taught 2 or 3 kids who commonly used twintail hairstyle inside the 4 years i've been here.