I'm going to keep making Cuphead threads until you start talking about it so you might as well reply

I'm going to keep making Cuphead threads until you start talking about it so you might as well reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NU9vHywsIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=rBk8mmFGOSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chromatic Aberration: The game

It'll be released a month before Half Life 3.

Chromatic Aberration: The Experience

why is there so much fucking chromatic aberration

I grew up on old ass animation and even on a shitty old crt tv they weren't as hard on the eyes as this pile of shit

I'd like to talk about it since it's the game (with Horizon 3) that makes me keep my X1 but there's so little info on the net you can't discuss a lot

retards talking shit about simple visual effects that, according to the devs ARE OPTIONAL: the thread.

>I'm going to keep making Cuphead threads until you start talking about it

>we start talking about it

>GUYS STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS

What's there to talk about?
We know jack shit about the game.

I mean the art looks nice

PSN late 2017

When did I say to stop talking about it

Is there anything to talk about? It looks cool and fun, but I probably won't buy it because I'm a filthy casual and will never be able to beat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NU9vHywsIBk

Lets talk about how it's (useless) spreadshot has a limited range
Who okay'd that?

I fucking love shitposting

It looks neat.

The game looks great
Not sure what else to say

It's so much easier to discuss stuff when you hate something 2bh

>bosses only

No.

When the hell is this out? Been hearing nothing for a while

Their stances is basically

>the projected release date is sometime in 2016
>but we don't make any promises so "when it's done it's done"

Hope they can finish it and release it this year

I lost a little interest when they said that it will be a boss russ. I like bosses but I like proper stages before them.
But unless the requirments are piss poor I doubt that I will play it since I only have a laptop and a ps3 to do my gayman.

>bosses only
That's wrong, retard.

They pushed the release date to add normal platforming stages after player feedback saying only boss was shit

No it's not.

Yes it is.

No.

Easily one of the most stand-out games, from a visual standpoint, of the past few years.

I wanna fuck the bee queen, the mermaid and that airplane chick that turns into the moon or whatever she is.

Yes:

Can't blame him, communication from devs is shit

>microsoft funded

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING IT

Go inform yourself before saying shit

Ruined already by having a PC port. We'll never have a serious discussion of the game now without memes

I'm sorry but I can't support Cuphead, it uses 1920s Animation and all of its racists elements.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBk8mmFGOSQ

When making Cuphead threads include Trigger Warnings.

What's the point of talking about it when it'll never come out?

>They pushed the release date to add normal platforming stages after player feedback saying only boss was shit
Wrong
They did it because Microsoft backed them

Fuck off too >>>/tumblr/ nigger

We can't have any serious discussion about this game because it actually looks good

Sup Forums hates being positive hence why we get the same faggots over and over memeing about "chromatic abherration" even though they know they can turn that shit off already or people playing dumb and saying "boss rush:the game" even though they know the game will have platformer levels

It's all boss fights. Has 2 difficulty settings. 1 boss is a shmup.

>It's all boss fights.
nice meme

Graphics look like shit. Uncharted 4 looks way better.

>It's all boss fights

>Memecharted 4
Still looks worse than Crysis

eye rape + plagiarism = woooooooooooooooooooow

Fuck off DSP.

One of those games to play with a friend

More like KEKhead

who's the most phenomenal extra-ordinary fellow?

>eye rape + plagiarism

Explain.

Ackbar, the soldier.

>51 frames

How does someone just get the idea to make a game that looks like a 30's Max Fleischer cartoon? It looks great, I only with the game just had something besides boss rushing, it needs some platforming levels to show off more of the world in it.

I hope not.
I'd love a Treasure style boss fest.

>xbox only
What a shame. Game looks great from what I've seen.

PC too

3:10

>No release date still
I just wanna play it already.

Don't forget the people that pretend that it's not on PC or keep spreading the rumor that the game is Windows 10 only.

I like everything about it so far even though I'm sold on the boss fights alone, so I do plan on getting it and playing it.

I wish this game had any substance besides looking good. But all the gameplay shown is awful bullet sponge bosses and nothing interesting to speak of.

Good taste.

Valkrie Force!

Congratulations, you were clearly lured in by the artstyle, but have no interest in the games that it draws upon.

You're not the only one.

chromatic abberation

What games does it draw upon? It looks like it "draws upon" Contra but is just worse in every way.

Is it not?

I've played it. It was quite fun. Played against the frog boss and the vegetable boss. Seemed hard but not unfair. Guy who was my 2P was pretty bad though so I had to keep killing myself so that he wouldn't have to just stand there and watch.

Contra, among others

See:

Ok, so my point still stands. I've played most, but not all, of those inspirations and every one of them has way more to the gameplay than we've been shown for this game.

It seems like the game part is just to show off the pretty pictures than something that's able to stand on its own.

can be turned off in this game.

Well, why don't you voice that to the devs then, before they dumb it down ever further? 90% of all the questions I've seen them receive on social media is about whether there's an easy mode, over anything gameplay related.

Sadly it will die in anonymity like Assault Android Cactus, even though AAC was an awesome twin stick with a decent amount of variety to the levels and the Assault Androids.

This has Microsoft backing it and is coming out console.

Eh? I mean, I'm just not planning on buying it, now. I'm not so invested that I'm going to cry about it to the devs, just a little disappointed.

ok

Literally thousands of XBLA games that no one cares to remember.
I hope for the best but emotionally detach myself for the worst.

Why?
I love boss rushes, unless each plaatforming section have unique mechanics this is a huge step down.

I think the artstyle will be enough to get some attention for the game. At least I hope so.

That's called balancing you idiot
The Spread-shot weapon is a short-range weapon...there's nothing wrong with that design choice

what game looks awesome

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU

SIN BAAAAAAAAD THE SAILOR!

You anons know it's in my head now.

do you even look at a thread before posting?

Jesus Christ man the game isn't even fucking out yet

And the devs have also said they don't want to spoil the game too much(at times they've removed certain phases from the boss battles to make them feel more of a surprise in the final game)

yes but what has that to do with the game? lel or is it no game?

I played a demo at an event and it looked great, I can't wait for it to come out, even if it is short the animations are really pleasing to the eye

Because modern gamers are cancer and if the game is not at least 5 to 6 hours long they will whine about having spent 60 bucks on such a "short game"

God gaming sucks nowadays that it is mainstream

But maybe they'll make the platforming levels interesting...we'll see
They will probably just feel tacked-on for faggots to justify their purchase tho

You're please to the eye.

thanks

and I will keep discussing it with you until the Overwatch shilling stops. Godspeed you OP
Post more of this

That's one tiny Shantae, user.

BOSS MERMAID IS CUTE!
CUTE!
TAKING BOSS MERMAID REQUESTS

It's Cuphead

the game is getting delayed because it's popularity at e3 convinced Sony to invest their own resources into what was an indie game, adding actual levels and fleshing it out instead of only boss battles

It's not even coming out on PS4, dumbshit.

To lazy to find a bigger one, thanks for that though
draw her on a rock with waves crashing behind her Little Mermaid style