Name one element you wish you could get rid of in gaming to make it better and more enjoyable

Name one element you wish you could get rid of in gaming to make it better and more enjoyable

I'll start.

>Multiplayer

> Open world/Sandbox

>fps

>DLC

Bloody screen so real.

Cinematic experience. I feel like some video game are trying to emulate movies more than trying to be video games.

graphics, story, gameplay

>Consoles

Fun

nice b8

The only true response.

dialogue wheels

Oxygen.

>gameplay

do you mean online multiplayer or local too?

if both, let me fix that for you

>i will never have friends

This, I'd go with online multiplayer only, splitscreen's a fuckton of fun

All multiplayer. Multiplayer as an option pulls away from the time and effort they could put into developing a decent campaign.

Games like CoD, Battlefield, Farcry, and Star wars all have TERRIBLE stories and plots because all they focused on is the online multiplayer.

>I have no friends
>Only examples given are bro-tier games

That's what you get for being a lonely NEET that only wants to play games for bros. If you're buying CoD, you're what's killing the gaming industry.

RPG elements in non-RPGs

>multiplayer games require your friends to either be around or be on the net at the same time
thats what he means dipshit if everyone is seeing a movie with their families and you want to play a multiplayer only game you're fucked

dont even respond to this you retard

>humanoid character models

>Jackie Chan
FUCK!

AAA mentality

Release day DLC/cutting maps and weapons out of a game to sell later.

Essentially EA

I wish there was a button to skip gameplay

"Get to Level 50 to get this sword that does less damage than the starter weapon"